Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Hot 
Priyanka:today we not went down chotu...bhabi have planned for u here.....yes chotu it's cold here but bhabhi had planned hot night for u ....at the roof......(Taking chotu near tank ...while crushing her boob on chotu back....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4200200724_Priyanka%20Cho...69015d.JPG]
(04-04-2020, 09:58 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka: we not go down bhabi have planned for u here.....yes chotu it's cold here but bhabhi had planned hot night for u ....at the roof......(Taking chotu near tank ...while crushing her boob on chotu back....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4200200724_Priyanka%20Cho...69015d.JPG]

[ i knew bhabhi is always hotty and horny.. but as she bends and gets her boobies on my back i could feel her like she was not wearing full dress as it was too soft and also her heels sound was like so much and as she let me see i was seeing the tank with no water and hot bed in with flowers on it] bhabhii.. waht is this bhabhii .. water ??? [ as i turned i was seeing her shining in moon light while she was just standing like a goddess with like bra and panty as it was almost like swinsuit] bhabhii.... why... u .........[ before this when we played i playfully said to her like i will fuck her hard to make her neighbour hear . but bhabhii took it serious and made a naughty plan . as the tank was the highest and no one can come in easily ] bhabhii... i ... [ she was slowly coming to me while walking lie a model]
Priyanka: thiss is special night tdy planned for u ...at roof...wht u said fuck u harddd hardd bhabhi make our neighbour hear ur moan ......come chotu fuckkk ur bhabhi make our neighbour hear that a boy fuckkkkkkkinggg her bhabhi hard.....in the open skyyy....(while lustfully looking at chotu inviting her to fuckk her hard...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3175697727_Priyanka%20Cho...8b4312.JPG]
(04-04-2020, 10:13 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka: thiss is special night tdy planned for u ...at roof...wht u said fuck u harddd hardd bhabhi make our neighbour hear ur moan ......come chotu fuckkk ur bhabhi make our neighbour hear that a boy fuckkkkkkkinggg her bhabhi hard.....in the open skyyy....(while lustfully looking at chotu inviting her to fuckk her hard...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3175697727_Priyanka%20Cho...8b4312.JPG]

[ she was making me remembering while slowly walking to me while grabbing my crotch and making fun whie slowly moving to the bed and sat in  edge while slowly unhooking her bra and seeing where my eyes falls] but bhabhii.. i was.. just. playinggggg [ as i was talking she removed and showed her choco boobies with choco nipples and seeing my stammering made her giggle while she was playfully acting like am her chottu hubby and she will do everything for the love while asking em to unleash my cock whicch she love as she loved its girth and she wanted to see in this moon light while she as opening her arms and inviting while calling em like hubbya nd asking me to come ot her while removing my shorts]
Bhabhi: Ahhh haaa haa playing just playing come na chotu play now also n  chotu with ur bhabhi....(while grabbed her hard dick over shorts ....

Priyanka: see chotu ur dickk was hard for ur babhi ....now
Just fuckkkk ur bhabi with these hard onee...bhabhj will
Do anything for her chotuu hubby love n her dickkkk....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4164287669_Priyanka%20Cho...e90eba.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 10:27 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Bhabhi: Ahhh haaa haa playing just playing come na chotu play now also n  chotu with ur bhabhi....(while grabbed her hard dick over shorts ....

Priyanka: see chotu ur dickk was hard for ur babhi ....now
Just fuckkkk ur bhabi with these hard onee...bhabhj will
Do anything for her chotuu hubby love n her dickkkk....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2545282638_Priyanka%20Cho...1e1f94.jpg]

[ as i was obeying her and slowly unzipping and coming close she hugged me while my face was on her boobies while her hands was busy making my shorts go down along with my boxer and she was naughtily acting like she is seeing for first time as it was like a huge dick hanging down and in moon light it was shininga dn she was mocking like bhabhii cannot handle it while she was stroking it with her hand and hugging tght to make me hold her boobie sin mouth.. she knew if chottu plunges in her whole neighbour will hear them but here its going to be different as it wil take time to reach them as it was so at top of the building while she was mocking dn stroking my dick like... asking me will i fuck her all the time even when her hubby is near] aughhh bhabhiiii ufff aoommmmmm ooammm bhabhiii whya re u my shortsa oommmm aommmm aughhh bhabhiiiiiiiii [ i was on her like a small boy while she was hugging em and undressing while she was sittig in bed with her naughty panty on ]
Priyanka:aaauhhhhh auhhhh suckkk ur bhabhi chotuuuu ahhhhhh ahhhh suck it harder...(pressing her head on boob...

Priynka: ahhhhhh....ummmm..love ur bhabhi chotuu make ur bhabhi screammm fuckkkk ur babhi with ur hard dickkkk....ahhh ...chotuuu do u love ur bhabhi even when urr bhaiya is here ....do u make ur bhabhi screamm alot near bhaiya.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3639766710_Priyanka%20Cho...e995ee.JPG]
(04-04-2020, 10:41 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka:aaauhhhhh auhhhh suckkk ur bhabhi chotuuuu ahhhhhh ahhhh suck it harder...(pressing her head on boob...

Priynka: ahhhhhh....ummmm..love ur bhabhi chotuu make ur bhabhi screammm fuckkkk ur babhi with ur hard dickkkk....ahhh ...chotuuu do u love ur bhabhi even when urr bhaiya is here ....do u make ur bhabhi screamm alot near bhabhi .....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3639766710_Priyanka%20Cho...e995ee.JPG]
[ i loved it so much when she acted like she is scared of my dick as she is a strong women in home as everyone has respect and not even raise their voce.. but here she is scared of my dick.. and i was sucking her nipples like trying to milk while she was stroking it facing down adn it was getting hard and my dick was giving its pre cum and it was glistening in moon light as she mocked like my dick ready for  making her  pussy  messy and its liek a horse getting ready to breed while she was slowly moving into bed and making me lay on her whiel she was stroking and slowly  she was asking me to untie her panty as it was like knots but she was saying it naughtily asking ] aughhh bhabhiii aughhh its aughhh paining aoommm aommm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was giggling while she was making it like hide and seek  and she was playing with me to hide my dick in her ]
Priyanka: Ahhhhh ...aughhhhh...yesss...chotuuu...suckkkk harderdddd ...yesssss....ahhhhhhh....muahhhhh....chotuuu
..now untie ur bhabhi panty...loveee urr bhabhiiii....(while chotu enoing her boob while now chotu also wnt to fuckkk her bhabhi hard now as soon....while she acting as like it was always painful for her taking her chotuu hubbyy dickkk in her pussyyyy n asss....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2817553078_Priyanka%20Cho...a6d452.JPG]
(04-04-2020, 10:55 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka: Ahhhhh ...aughhhhh...yesss...chotuuu...suckkkk harderdddd ...yesssss....ahhhhhhh....muahhhhh....chotuuu
..now untie ur bhabhi panty...loveee urr bhabhiiii....(while chotu enoing her boob while now chotu also wnt to fuckkk her bhabhi hard now as soon....while she acting as like it was always painful for her taking her chotuu hubbyy dickkk in her pussyyyy n asss....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2817553078_Priyanka%20Cho...a6d452.JPG]

[ with in a second i was untieing her panty and she was hornily lifting her hip with me on her and make it come out while pulling me up while holing my huge dick in her thighss and slowly she was pushing my body while keeping her hands on my ass and pressing whiel naughtily saying like whether am gonan hide all my dick in her as she will not be abel to handle it ] aughhhhhhhhhhh bhabhiiii yess saommmmmm bhabhiii i wanna have u bhabhii... like that night......... [ she also remembered as one day when we were so horny i fucked her like all night long cumming in her like  real horse as i came in her 6 times and even i filed her with morning wood and only at noon she was free.. sos he was rememebringa dn she was also getting horny while holding my dick like a huge rod and placing in her pussy while saying like she don't want like that day as neighbors willl know her secret hubby name.. which was me while she ws trying to make em plunge in her]