Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Ileana: ahhhhaaauchhhh....aahhhh...chotuuuu....havee...urrr bhabhiii milkkkkk.....fuckkkk....uuu...getting moree harden day by dayyy forr urrr babhi ...fuckkkkk...u made meeee screammmm alott  all ourr neighbours will knew abt us....fuckkkkk.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2728593817_Ileana%20D_Cru...f1c0d9.JPG]
(01-04-2020, 01:02 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana: ahhhhaaauchhhh....aahhhh...chotuuuu....havee...urrr bhabhiii milkkkkk.....fuckkkk....uuu...getting moree harden day by dayyy forr urrr babhi ...fuckkkkk...u made meeee screammmm alott  all ourr neighbours will knew abt us....fuckkkkk.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2728593817_Ileana%20D_Cru...f1c0d9.JPG]
[ as she was saying i was already biting hard on her boobies as she was moaning higher an higher and she was already having 7 inches in ehr and she was trying go in same length to make me and cum but i was planning to put all 12 inches in her. so while biting i was flipping her and she was shocked but ahppy that her chottu is growing more nd also her as a grown women cannot handle him ] aommmmmm aakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bhabhiii i want more milk bhabhiii aoommmmm akkkkkkkkkkkkk aakkkkkkkkkkkkkk [ as the bite marks are heavy ehr moans are screaming now but she was happyily doing while seeing me on top of her huge body adn my dick was half in and half out and sh knows what chottu si gonna do so she was acting like not to do but she was wanting all and even doesn't care if her neighbors knew what she was doing] i dont aoomm akkk care about them bhabii i love u bhabiii aoommmmmmmmmmm [ i was pulling back my hip to plunge in ehr and she was saying not to while opening her legs in v shape for her chottu while maoning and making the whole room echo of her horny moans]
Ileana : ahhhhaaahhhhh....fuckkkkk....don't  aaahhh...don't biteee aughhhhhh....slowllyyy...chotuuuu....aughhhhh....ahhhhh...agmhhhhh...fuckkkkk...yesssss......urrrr....dickkkk...wasss so....bigger day byy fuckkkk these will tear myy pussy fuckkkk....ahhhssss...fuckkkkkk.....(screaming loudly while encouraging her devar to fuckkk her hardddd....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2580204983_Ileana%20D_Cru...c6e0ec.JPG]
(01-04-2020, 01:13 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana : ahhhhaaahhhhh....fuckkkkk....don't  aaahhh...don't biteee aughhhhhh....slowllyyy...chotuuuu....aughhhhh....ahhhhh...agmhhhhh...fuckkkkk...yesssss......urrrr....dickkkk...wasss so....bigger day byy fuckkkk these will tear myy pussy fuckkkk....ahhhssss...fuckkkkkk.....(screaming loudly while encouraging her devar to fuckkk her hardddd....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2580204983_Ileana%20D_Cru...c6e0ec.JPG]

[ as i was seeing my illu babhii opening up her legs with ehr huge thighss and puffy pussy welcoming.. i just plunged in her all with force and i was deep in her like my dick was lsiding thru her pussy and plunged in her baby room and she was not epxecting it at all as she was screaming liek crazy while calling her mom god and she was arching her back whiel hugging me and she was like scolding em and my dick for its size and she was keep on calling me naughty names while screaming as tthe neighbours must have heard it lieks he was screaming more louder while she was making me more and mroe while she was enjoying my thurst as iwas fucking her so fast] aoommm aughhh abhbahii thappp bhabhii appoommmm thapppp thapppp aoommmm aoommm akkkkk aomommmm aaommmm thaapppppppp she was moaniga dn even screamed louder when ever my dick kissd and plunge din babyr om while she was hornily asking about her next baby plannig as she asked her hubby .. she was indirectly saying to cum in her but she was moaning and screaming whiel telling taht her hubbya nd her was plannning for a baby and she ws teasing my dick for a horse and bannana]
Ileana: ahhhhhhhh....thappppppp.....thaaappppppp....fuckkkkkk....ahhhhhhhahhhhhhhhh...chotuuuuuu...fuckkkkk....urrrr...bessttttt...fuckkkkk....urrrr...bhabhiiiii...ahhh....aughhhhhhhhh...ahhhhh...fuckkkk yourrr....wasss plaaaninggg forrr a babyyyy boyyy...fu ckkkk....but ...as u ...fuckkkk day by dayyy moreeee....it's looking likeee....sooon urrr babyyy in wombbbb....fuckkkk ...urr dickkkkk wassss biggerrr thannn urrr...bhaiyaaaa ...fuckkinnggg urrr bha hiiii likeeee a horseeeee.....ahhhh....(while hugginggg chotuuu with love n careee...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2657900983_Ileana%20D_Cru...6cf730.JPG]
(01-04-2020, 01:26 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Ileana: ahhhhhhhh....thappppppp.....thaaappppppp....fuckkkkkk....ahhhhhhhahhhhhhhhh...chotuuuuuu...fuckkkkk....urrrr...bessttttt...fuckkkkk....urrrr...bhabhiiiii...ahhh....aughhhhhhhhh...ahhhhh...fuckkkk yourrr....wasss plaaaninggg forrr a babyyyy boyyy...fu ckkkk....but ...as u ...fuckkkk day by dayyy moreeee....it's looking likeee....sooon urrr babyyy in wombbbb....fuckkkk ...urr dickkkkk wassss biggerrr thannn urrr...bhaiyaaaa ...fuckkinnggg urrr bha hiiii likeeee a horseeeee.....ahhhh....(while hugginggg chotuuu with love n careee...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2657900983_Ileana%20D_Cru...6cf730.JPG]

[ the mere thought of bhabhii is planning for a baby while letting me fuck her in broad day was making me more hot and soon she was feeling my dick was getting hrder and thicker like it was expand her baby room tooo sos he as moaning and screamning like crazy  while hugging me tight to he rbody and she was confessing like she wa splanning it to me and she was asking to cum in her like anaughty bhabhii while tighteing her grip] aughhhhhh bhabhiii auummmmmmmmreallyy bhabhiii aughhh aughh bhabhii am cummminggg aughhhhhhh bhabhiiii auummmmmm [ she wa slip locking to muffle the scream while using ehr pussy to drain all in her while berathing heavy she was mocking like her dream is just few days away as she was planning for more in the coming days without telling me ]
Priyanka was a naughty bhabhii who just got married and only 2 months has passed.. but she got so close to me as i was like a kid and she loved innocence and even loved me so much and she was spoiling me so much for her lust as her hubby is always travellig and she needs attention.. one day she was planning for a naughty play to make her neighbors wonder.. as she aws planning to have sex in roof.. but she was unabel to do for many days.. so one days when night came she was draining all the water in teh tank as it was huge tank like a swimming pool.. as she did.. she was going up to the roof with her naughty lingerie cloths which are almost like a swim suit but she bought it for me to make it special.. so as it was a full moon she was on roof top waiting near the gate hiding as i was venturing for her love ] bhabhii... priya bhabhii.... where are u .. its too dark bhabhii.... [ i was little scared but she was hiding behind the door so that she can lock and put her hands on my eyes to play as she had drained the tank and made it ready like a bed for us ]
Priyanka: Don't get scared chotu Bhabhi is here .......have a surprise for u.....(laughing lustfully .....closing chotu eye taking her near tank
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1519661483_Priyanka%20Cho...6adf11.JPG]
(04-04-2020, 09:49 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka: Don't get scared chotu Bhabhi is here .......have a surprise for u.....(laughing lustfully .....closing chotu eye taking her near tank
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1519661483_Priyanka%20Cho...6adf11.JPG]
[ as she closed my eyes i got scared but soon realised it was her and i could hear her foot steps like she is wearing a naughty heels and i hear the door locking ] bhabhii... what are u .... why locking bhabhii.. we need ot go down nah... its cold here bhabhii....[ she was giggling how nervous am i while she a hotty girl standing in a swin suit behind me while  blinding me iwth her hands and slowly moving me to the tank  while she was telling her fantasy]
Hot 
Priyanka