Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Janvi's Cabin
[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1584026371]Hi  Im Rakul Preet Singh. i joined Jimmy & Co. 2 weeks ago . I wanted to study more but for my family needs (my mom died. my dad hospitalised), i needed a job and stick to it till i collect enough money to get my dad well. But to my surprise, Boss Jimmy appointed me yesterday as his PA replacing his old PA  who was a 30 years old man 

(Sunday, 10:15 AM.. Im working in my cabin)
(15-03-2020, 10:26 AM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1584026371]Hi  Im Rakul Preet Singh. i joined Jimmy & Co. 2 weeks ago . I wanted to study more but for my family needs (my mom died. my dad hospitalised), i needed a job and stick to it till i collect enough money to get my dad well. But to my surprise, Boss Jimmy appointed me yesterday as his PA replacing his old PA  who was a 30 years old man 

(Sunday, 10:15 AM.. Im working in my cabin)

Hie rakul this ur first day i hope u will do good.  Get to the files over there start to work. Ur cabin will b opposite to mine. If u have doubts u can ask me.
(15-03-2020, 10:40 AM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Hie rakul this ur first day i hope u will do good.  Get to the files over there start to work. Ur cabin will b opposite to mine. If u have doubts u can ask me.

[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1584026360]
im in a white shirt and a pink skirt and wearing heels.. 

Rakul: yes Sir. Thanks for appointing me Sir. (smiling with charm, walked towards my cabin)
(15-03-2020, 10:45 AM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1584026360]
im in a white shirt and a pink skirt and wearing heels.. 

Rakul: yes Sir. Thanks for appointing me Sir. (smiling with charm, walked towards my cabin)
Watching her sitting opposite to me. With her crossed legs. I cant stop starring at those thighs. Aft few mins i called her to come with the file she was working with.
(15-03-2020, 10:47 AM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Watching her sitting opposite to me. With her crossed legs. I cant stop starring at those thighs. Aft few mins i called her to come with the file she was working with.
( i am looking at the files and taking them one by one- checking them with utter concentration.. didnt notice ur stare)

RakulSadmurmuring while checking files)  oh this one.. ok.. ok
(15-03-2020, 10:51 AM)Janvi Wrote: ( i am looking at the files and taking them one by one- checking them with utter concentration.. didnt notice ur stare)

RakulSadmurmuring while checking files)  oh this one.. ok.. ok

Ok tell me what ur looking at. What u got to know. Whats the file about. When she came close to me. I was looking at her legs. When she is not noticing. Those sexy legs. M imaging her as nude girl standing before me[Image: rakulpreetsingh-central-striptoshorts18_md.jpg]
(15-03-2020, 10:54 AM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Ok tell me what ur looking at. What u got to know. Whats the file about. When she came close to me. I was looking at her legs. When she is not noticing. Those sexy legs. M imaging her as nude girl standing before me[Image: rakulpreetsingh-central-striptoshorts18_md.jpg]

[Image: D_MdDLMUwAAJzVI_2048x2048.jpg?v=1562926608]
(i was in this look.. i walked to u.. and showed u the Sharma Group of companies.)

Rakul: (leaning a little bit in front of u) Yes Sir. i got this.. this needs to be looked forward
(15-03-2020, 10:58 AM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: D_MdDLMUwAAJzVI_2048x2048.jpg?v=1562926608]
(i was in this look.. i walked to u.. and showed u the Sharma Group of companies.)

Rakul: (leaning a little bit in front of u) Yes Sir. i got this.. this needs to be looked forward

When she was saying about the file i didnt listen to her. I was looking at her structure. N m losing control of my dick watching her. Those hanging boobs from side. N her legs making me crazy

(To seduce her) i said no rakul thats where u made mistake. Jst sit here dont hesitate (holding her hips pulled her to sit on my lap) see here is the point. (I was so close to her).
(15-03-2020, 11:03 AM)Jimmython69 Wrote: When she was saying about the file i didnt listen to her. I was looking at her structure. N m losing control of my dick watching her. Those hanging boobs from side. N her legs making me crazy

(To seduce her) i said no rakul thats where u made mistake. Jst sit here dont hesitate (holding her hips pulled her to sit on my lap) see here is the point. (I was so close to her).

[Image: Rakul-Preet-hot-pics-4_2048x2048.jpg?v=1562926423](the manly touch of ur strong hands made me close my eyes and shiver as my felt current through my smooth skin) ah
(sat on ur lap, looking at the file but feeling so awkward) Sir ah Sir? b..but aah
(15-03-2020, 11:06 AM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: Rakul-Preet-hot-pics-4_2048x2048.jpg?v=1562926423](the manly touch of ur strong hands made me close my eyes and shiver as my felt current through my smooth skin) ah
(sat on ur lap, looking at the file but feeling so awkward) Sir ah Sir? b..but aah
Jst look at the file rakul when i explain. (I holded her hip with my left hand. Placed my head over her shoulder. Smell her scent.)