Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Janvi's Cabin
(15-03-2020, 11:10 AM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Jst look at the file rakul when i explain. (I holded her hip with my left hand. Placed my head over her shoulder. Smell her scent.)

Rakul: (closed eyes as she cant resist u as she may lose her job) aaahhhhh (looses hold over the file.. how could she just imagine her helplessness will allow this huge man to do what he is going to do with her.. ) aahhhh
(15-03-2020, 11:13 AM)Janvi Wrote: Rakul: (closed eyes as she cant resist u as she may lose her job) aaahhhhh (looses hold over the file.. how could she just imagine her helplessness will allow this huge man to do what he is going to do with her.. ) aahhhh

Rakul u smell good. Wat u use bath!! I will tell my wife trisha to use the same. (Rubbing her belly over her shirt n my cheeks touching her cheeks)
(15-03-2020, 11:19 AM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Rakul u smell good. Wat u use bath!! I will tell my wife trisha to use the same. (Rubbing her belly over her shirt n my cheeks touching her cheeks)

[Image: D_LX-auU0AA8vNF_2048x2048.jpg?v=1562926376]
Ahhhhh (breathing heavily as ur hot breath fell on my neck, my tits pumping like balloons) aaahh Sir.. i m not so rich like u Sir...(eyes half closed) aaahhh (gasping)
(15-03-2020, 12:14 PM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: D_LX-auU0AA8vNF_2048x2048.jpg?v=1562926376]
Ahhhhh (breathing heavily as ur hot breath fell on my neck, my tits pumping like balloons) aaahh Sir.. i m not so rich like u Sir...(eyes half closed) aaahhh (gasping)

So wat m giving to 35k salary . U work for me as i say rakul. Is there any problem (i grabbed her belly hard while speaking. My tool was rubbing her side upper thighs) is that a mole on ur neck!?
(15-03-2020, 12:18 PM)Jimmython69 Wrote: So wat m giving to 35k salary . U work for me as i say rakul. Is there any problem (i grabbed her belly hard while speaking. My tool was rubbing her side upper thighs) is that a mole on ur neck!?

(feeling scared , looking up with innocent eyes at u) ye-yes S-Sir.. Sir my daddy is in hospital Sir, i have to give 70% of my salary for his treatment (in soft tender tone)
(15-03-2020, 12:28 PM)Janvi Wrote: (feeling scared , looking up with innocent eyes at u) ye-yes S-Sir.. Sir my daddy is in hospital Sir, i have to give 70% of my salary for his treatment (in soft tender tone)

Oh so sad rakul. Dont worry i will take care of it. U are such a cute PA (ummmmmmaaaaaahhhhh kissed her cheeks) 

I will take care of u PA (pulling her shirt out of skirt touched her belly i felt different).
[Image: rakul-oppo-reno2z-firstsale2_md.jpg]
(15-03-2020, 12:33 PM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Oh so sad rakul. Dont worry i will take care of it. U are such a cute PA (ummmmmmaaaaaahhhhh kissed her cheeks) 

I will take care of u PA (pulling her shirt out of skirt touched her belly i felt different).
[Image: rakul-oppo-reno2z-firstsale2_md.jpg]

[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1584026343]
(Looking at u pleadingly, lips shaking) please Sir please.no Sir... (hand held ur wrist to stop u, ... other hand on my thigh) please ahh please Sir
(15-03-2020, 12:37 PM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1584026343]
(Looking at u pleadingly, lips shaking) please Sir please.no Sir... (hand held ur wrist to stop u, ... other hand on my thigh) please ahh please Sir

Dont fear rakul babe. No one dares to come inside my cabin. U will enjoy my company alot. Trust me. (Holding her chin turned her head to my side. I was so close my lips are so close to her) m looking into her eyes directly.
(15-03-2020, 12:41 PM)Jimmython69 Wrote: Dont fear rakul babe. No one dares to come inside my cabin. U will enjoy my company alot. Trust me. (Holding her chin turned her head to my side. I was so close my lips are so close to her) m looking into her eyes directly.

[Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1584026339]
(,tits moving up n down as i breath heavy ) ahhh (looking at u innocently) b.but Sir (soft cute voice..) this? ah? please no..Sir
(15-03-2020, 12:47 PM)Janvi Wrote: [Image: rakul-preet-singh-latest-hot-hd-photos-1...1584026339]
(,tits moving up n down as i breath heavy ) ahhh (looking at u innocently) b.but Sir (soft cute voice..) this? ah? please no..Sir

U want this dont u rakul babe. Pressing her belly kissed her lips (ummmmaaaahhh ummaaaaahhhh my lips r smacking her upper n lower lips). I will help with the money u want babe.