Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(31-01-2019, 03:24 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Nice going guys keep rocking

thanks sk

or rakesh ki biwi ke paas bhi aao kabhi

[Image: s83nauC.jpg]
(31-01-2019, 03:36 PM)lpg Wrote: thanks sk

or rakesh ki biwi ke paas bhi aao kabhi

[Image: s83nauC.jpg]

Hahha lagtha hai Rakesh ke biwi started to lust on sk after their first encounter[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTzWLNRdyNeplPqptqG...DPiyRIyCC-]
HD : Ahh yssss katrina.. i m pervert.. ah yssss uff man... fuck kya gaand he theri. uff yss thapak thapak thapak thapa kthapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak thapak tahpak

water flowing and splashing from her buttss... thapk thapk thap thap thap thap...

Kat : ah ysss ha aHD.. uff thum tho bahuth harami nikalee.. ah ys haa meri choot haa fuckk...

HD : ah ysss katrinnaa.. abhi kya dekhi he.. aage dekhogi mere harami pan..

kehthe huye suddenly i take my dick out.. and turned her once again towards me..

and  use pakadke.. seedha shower ke neeche lekar aaya.. and hold her one leg.. and lifted it up.. and neeche se firse mere lund uski choot ke andar ghused diya.. and started to fuck her pussy with  full speed thapak tahpak trhapak thapak thapak thapak thapak

and shower water flowing on both of our body..

and kat's boobs started to gigglee. with the water... ahh ysss ah yyss ah ysss haa...  i m just watching.. them.. and increasing my speed crazyly.. with full speed. to watch them giggle more and more thapk thapak thapak thapak thapak thapa thapak thapak thapa thapak thapak thapak

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
katrina ki body glass pe zor se hit kar rhi thi

and it looked like its going to break

tabhi hd use shower ke neeche chodne lagta hai

katrina : aaahhh tumhara to oohhh unse bhi aaaahhhhhh (stops midway)

she was trying to say hd has bigger dick than his brother

katrina was crying in shower standing only on one leg

her whole body paining due to hd thursts

[Image: Uo9zNMF.jpg]
HD : ahh yss ah ysss thapak thapak thapak ah ysss katrinaa bhabai. ruk kyu gayee..? bol bhabai kyaa he meraa bhayya se.?/

uff bol bhabi bol kehthe huye aur speed badayaa hitting hard shots.... thap thap thap'
and mere force se peeche lay hone lagi. and i hold her back. with my one hand.. and banging he rpussy thpa thapak tapka thapka thapak

bol bhaabi.. kyaa he mere lund.. ah yss its this deep..??? maza araha he kya..? ah ys sach bol

[Image: Katrina+Kaif+and+Akshay+Kumar+in+the+sti...an+(3).jpg]
[Image: tanish%20(2).jpg]
Ahh jacqueline.. ab thu Bull(Dozer) chad jaayega

[Image: 51066318_2105947202816280_47812507431579...e=5CB8E78D]
[Image: hebbha%20(2).jpg]
[Image: hebbha%20(3).jpg]
[Image: hebbha%20(1).jpg]