Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
ah yss jab thujko dekha nahi tha me shareef hi tha.. uff jabse thujko dekhaa me haraami hogayaa bhabai

uff mera andar ka jaanwar jaag gaya kehthe huye i bited her nipples and kheenchake chodatha hu...

and uski mammonko chabaa chabaake choos rahahu..

ah yss katrinaa.. theri ang ka kona kona chaatungaa kehthe huye.. suddenly i take my face towards her pits and started to suck her both pitss slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

[Image: Latest-Hot-Katrina-Kaif-Wallpappers.jpg]
hd has warned katrina not to bring her hands down

so she has to take the pain

katrina : devar jee oohh please aaahhh dont bite aaaahhhhh hd oohh

hd now sucking her pits

katrina moving her face left right in embarassment

hd enjoying her position

[Image: WFh3862.jpg]
HD : ah yss amn amn amn amn slup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp uffff  katrinaa uff theri ang ang me hawaas he... sluep slurp slur slurp slurp karke chaat the huye suddenly i turned her .. and pressed her on the wall again..

and uski peticoat.. ko poora dheele karke giraa hi diya mene.. and uski geeli nangi peet and her busty ass.. in designer wet panty..

ah yss fuckk its making me damn so hard..

ah ysk katrina uff kyee peet he theri kehthe huye peeche se uski geele baal hataae uski nangi peet ko kiss and suck karthe huye neeche ane laga slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slur slrup

and going downwards...  neeche knee me aake bet gaya.. and gdono hathose uski panty pakakde neeche kheenchatha hu.. ah ysss her pink juicy wet pussy..!!

uff kyaa choot he katrinaa. theri kehthe huye seedha mere mooko uski dono butts ke beech me ghused ke uski choot chaatne laga slrup slurp slrup slurp slurp slru lsur slurp slruyp slurp lsurp slurp lsup slurp

[Image: katrina21493362708.jpg]
katrina ke boobs glass par dab gye the

and their impression could be seen

piche hd licking her back

katrina : hd no please aahh mat luto mujhe aaahhh

[Image: EJAualM.jpg]

fir hd apna muh uske butts mai daal deta hai

katrina hold his head and twirking her ass

total humiliation for her

[Image: CjfJ9aN.jpg]
Congratulations on 500 pages bro
[Image: Yami%20Gautam%20at%20Lakme%20fashion%20week%20(7).jpg]
Nice going guys keep rocking
AH hyssss slurp slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp burying my face inside her butts... mera aadha se zyaada face uski butts ke beech ghus gaya thaaa.. which made her butts spread more wider..

and i can smell the aroma of her sweet pussy slurp slrup slrup slurp slrup slrup slrup slrup slrupp and dono hathose beech beech me uski butts pe fatak fatak fatak karke maarne laga ahh yss ah yss ah yss where her wet boobs jiggling.. ah yssss katrinaa.. ah yssss uss kya choot he theri slrup slrup slrup slrup slrup karke chaat kar

suddenly i get up... and peeche se mere lund ko uski choot pe adjust karthe hu.. ah yss katrina.. uff kyu na lootu.. uff thu tho meri raand he aaj se... kehthe huye.. hold her wethair in my one hand.. and pushed my dick inside her tight pussy.. with one hard stroke..

ah ysss fuck and started to bang her pussy from behind thapak thapak thapak thapka thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak...

and at the same time..  doosri hatah me jet shower.. liya.. and usase water ko uski gaand me splash karne laga.. ahh making her butts wet... and baging her pussy.. and mere lund uski wet butts pe collide hoke. paani girthi huyi butts ki giggle hothe dekhnaa hi muje aur mazaa dene laga thapak thapka thapak thapa kthapak thapak thapak

[Image: 4482817959_a0ef114c5e_b.jpg]
(31-01-2019, 03:24 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Nice going guys keep rocking

thnks bro...
(31-01-2019, 03:21 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Congratulations on 500 pages bro
[Image: Yami%20Gautam%20at%20Lakme%20fashion%20week%20(7).jpg]

woooww. thnk u bro.. uff bahuth yummy gift diya thumne... 

raath ko poora khaajavunga

[Image: 51001617_2010241949072073_35590773834388...e=5CF2131B]
katrina could feel hd face and his tongue in her butts

katrina : uuhh aaahh maar kyu rahe ho aaahh (hd spanking her ass)

katrina ne kabhi socha bhi nhi tha uska devar uske saath aisa krega

fir hd apna lund uski choot main ghusa deta hai

her eyes popped ot

katrina was slipping on floor so hold hd neck for support

hd also splashing water on her ass

katrina : aaahhh aaaahhhhh u pervert aaaaahhhhh 

katrina in pain and disgrace

[Image: uzycHNz.jpg]