Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(07-01-2020, 04:48 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmm amma i like playing this mmmmmmmmm can we play daily mahhhhhhh i watchiung her push my cock in her belly mmm  my lil cock stuck inside her navel mmmmmm i keep my hand on her boobs n press mmm amma can i play with these also mm

sssssssss....... feeling the warmth of small hands on her boobs... she gets crazy... she puts her hands on abhi small hands and starts pressing boobs....

kanna.. u wann feel them... sam removs her blouse hooks..

ssss.. hmmm kanna.. we can do this daily kanna... but now pleease don't stop kanna... u also move like I am moving na.... 
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: 0117c2bec411125bda6a8a31ca889f30.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 04:48 PM)Any Time Wrote: what uncle.. i also should take the drugs ?? amma should I take it ?

nearby there is school... everyday, a teacher takes the same way... she saw us in the morning...

yess kanna mmm take it and then fuck ur amma mmmmmm  pallavi fucking dog like slut mmmmmmmmm[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Latest-Gallery12.jpg]
mehreen at school ...thinking about what see in morning .......how lil boy was treating his mom ...she while going back ....she comes near ur hut ..she cant get u out of her head ...she comes near door 
[Image: mehreen-pirzada-latest-hot-hd-photoswall...1569541808]
ahhhhhhhhhhhh yess amma mmmmmm i take my hand mmmm pressing her boobs mmmm as she removes her hookd i pull her blouse mmm i take her boobs in my hand pressing mmmmmm they are soo soft mmmmm i come kissing all over her boobs mmm
(07-01-2020, 04:53 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhh yess amma mmmmmm i take my hand mmmm pressing her boobs mmmm as she removes her hookd i pull her blouse mmm i take her boobs in my hand pressing mmmmmm they are soo soft mmmmm i come kissing all over her boobs mmm

u like it kanna... hmm...sssss.... press them more kanna...  press them hard.... her nipples become hard almost the size of peanut...

u wanna drink "amma milk" ... come put ur dirty mouth and spoil my boobs na.... 

[Image: B4LNZ31CYAImsuf.jpg]

[Image: Maaza-Advertisement-Samantha-Video-Byte-...ance-1.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmm i take her nipple mmmmmmmmmmmm yess mmmmmm amma mmm i sucking hard with ym mouth mmmmmmher boobs drippin with my spit mmmmmmmm mmmmmm i start biting her nipple mmmmm amma mmm mm i lvoe them soo much mmmm
(07-01-2020, 04:52 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yess kanna mmm take it and then fuck ur amma mmmmmm  pallavi fucking dog like slut mmmmmmmmmmehreen at school ...thinking about what see in morning .......how lil boy was treating his mom ...she while going back ....she comes near ur hut ..she cant get u out of her head ...she comes near door 

my mom is injecting me drugs.. amma.. its paining... its paining... 

i think this needle was used by thta aids guys amma.... u sure ok
(07-01-2020, 05:00 PM)Any Time Wrote: my mom is injecting me drugs.. amma.. its paining... its paining... 

i think this needle was used by thta aids guys amma.... u sure ok

pallavi will be naked mmm holding u mmmm its ok baby almost over mmm she will be injecting it to ur cock ahhhh mm thats it good  boy 
[Image: sai-pallavi-in-rowdy-baby-maari-2-2019.jpg]
mehreen seein that she comes n holds bitch what are u doing mmmmm u should have sent him school today mm instead u are using him like this ...mehreen holding ur head to her boobs mmm mahi ur amma has spoiled u soo much 
[Image: 32525af3e33be11eadc56e887f0ea7c7.jpg]
Abhi is Nayan's kid... He went to US after his 10th class.. He did all kind of things in US, he did drugs, strippers, and hookers.. he became big pervert...

Nayan, a pious traditional woman, doing a lot of pooja since morning for abhi.. as he is comin after a long time..... 

nayan has a lot of imaginations about her son.. nayan is imaging that abhi would be like this.. like that....anything but nayan thinking that he will be traditional with all indian values...
[Image: Nayanthara-at-Zee-Cine-Awards-Tamil-2020-7.jpg]
genelia and mahi will be married couple ....geni loves her hubby but she wont be having sexual feeling towards him .........slowly her sexual urges gets more n more perverted .....geni will be in kitchen cooking .......as her hubby comes in evening 
[Image: 82812614_2628164340553553_47773584891754...e=5ED89C7D]
i come back to my home after my further studies ...............when i reach i home ....my mom comes to welcome me .....as i see her ....i suddenly go n hug her hard ......hi amma its been soo many years i missed ....