Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(16-12-2019, 11:57 PM)Any Time Wrote: hahah.. what bitch you loving me... don't even dare to joke around. I am aware that I am amputee nd ur a rich movie start.. you know how I treat the loved one...

I will show u example//.. saying I start fucking megha akash.. brutally..

almost to the point... she is getting unconsious

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess mahi i can see mmmm she fingering her pussy as u fuck megha mmmm yess mmmm mahi mmm i want u as my lover ......did u even think u will get big movie star like as ur gf
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhh megha moaning loduly mmmm but fucking sounds louder mmmmm her cock shaking voilently as u fuck her ass mmmmm ahhhh mmmm megha falls unconcious as u fuck her like that[Image: 99bfd4699759206a021e517f3eaf18a8.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm yess mm u bitch mm i will spread ur fat navel more mmmm i fucking her harder mmmmmm mmmmm violently thrusting mmm yess m mmmm mmmmm yess u dirty old whore mmmm u want this huh mmmm mmmmmmm i spitting on her face mmm n licking mmmmm
(17-12-2019, 12:02 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess mahi i can see mmmm she fingering her pussy as u fuck megha mmmm yess mmmm mahi mmm i want u as my lover ......did u even think u will get big movie star like as ur gf
ahhhhhhhhhhhh megha moaning loduly mmmm but fucking sounds louder mmmmm her cock shaking voilently as u fuck her ass mmmmm ahhhh mmmm megha falls unconcious as u fuck her like that
what are you saying pallavi.. u know I have to confess then u decide abt love..

u know I fucked ur sis, mom and even dad also. pallavi...

watching  that megha is exhausted.. I simply use her as trash... nd to test more.. I am choking megha to death with my hands,... u see pallavi.. loved should obey everythng i do,,..can u do like that
(17-12-2019, 12:06 AM)Any Time Wrote: what are you saying pallavi.. u know I have to confess then u decide abt love..

u know I fucked ur sis, mom and even dad also. pallavi...

watching  that megha is exhausted.. I simply use her as trash... nd to test more.. I am choking megha to death with my hands,... u see pallavi.. loved should obey everythng i do,,..can u do like that

ahhhhhmm mahi u dont want me mmm why mmmmm see i am rich also mmmmmmmm and u will also get famous if iu marry u na mmmmmm baby u want to her mmmmhuh mmm mahi fuck her cock also na 
[Image: bc41def030f56256ec7c203e327e9083.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhh megha choking hard mmm her face getting redmmmm she looking at u mmm begging for help mmmmmm
[Image: megha-akash-photos-2.jpg]
(17-12-2019, 12:05 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm yess mm u bitch mm i will spread ur fat navel more mmmm i fucking her harder mmmmmm mmmmm violently thrusting mmm yess m mmmm mmmmm yess u dirty old whore mmmm u want this huh mmmm mmmmmmm i spitting on her face mmm n licking mmmmm

trisha... what kanna you liked amma's navel so much huh ?/ is it because amma navel is tighter than ur whore wife pussy, huh ?

why u treating me as old whore kanna... is this navel not giving u enough pleasure... then punish me kanna... taking abhi hands. trisha starts slapping on her face...

hey... hubby.. see how ur son fuckking his amma... learn from him how to satisfy wife... jerk off for his dick size na... u sick fuck... come suck his dick..  u madarchod... 
[Image: ChJDmr7W4AANn47.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmm yess mmmm amma mmm u are old whore mmmm i fucking her navel mmmmm mm blasting my cum in her navel n on her belly mmmmmm
dad amma told me u cant fuck properly mm is ti true mmmm
(17-12-2019, 12:10 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhmm mahi u dont want me mmm why mmmmm see i am rich also mmmmmmmm and u will also get famous if iu marry u na mmmmmm baby u want to her mmmmhuh mmm mahi fuck her cock also na 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhh megha choking hard mmm her face getting redmmmm she looking at u mmm begging for help mmmmmm

pallavi.. I fucked ur mom, sis and even ur dad.. do u still want to marry me ?

u see how I am treating this whore...  I choke megha and kill her off... 

see, now I am murderer also.. u want marry such person...
(17-12-2019, 12:12 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmm yess mmmm amma mmm u are old whore mmmm i fucking her navel mmmmm mm blasting my cum in her navel n on her belly mmmmmm
dad amma told me u cant fuck properly mm is ti true mmmm

trisha.. collects all the cum abhi drenched in her navel.. puts in her mouth...

ayyo kanna.. u know how precious this is... this is like medicine kanna... kiss abhi dick.. see how small this idiot became.. acting soo innocent.. talking to abh dick.... fucked mama, but now became soo small.. wait I will come nd see u... 

goes to mahi,... what the fuck mahi.. u sick fuck.. u dnt have manners.. when 2 ppl are fucking u shouldn't see.. especially when they r mom nd son... pours abhi cum in his mouth and closes his mouth and nose...

[Image: Hot%2BPictures%2Bof%2BTrisha%2BExtreme%2...%2B061.JPG]
(17-12-2019, 12:12 AM)Any Time Wrote: pallavi.. I fucked ur mom, sis and even ur dad.. do u still want to marry me ?

u see how I am treating this whore...  I choke megha and kill her off... 

see, now I am murderer also.. u want marry such person...

what my mom sis .....my dad also ....chi when did u do that mahi ......mmmmmmmmmmm yess mmm mahi mm i still love u mmm i want u soo badly mmmmmm 
[Image: sai-pallavi-latest-stills-108680.jpg]
megha body still on u mm ur cock still in her ass .........lying lifeless ....suddenly pallavi dog come n grabs megha n dragging her
[Image: 5a3dca11d81b24.56263090.jpg]
(17-12-2019, 12:16 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what my mom sis .....my dad also ....chi when did u do that mahi ......mmmmmmmmmmm yess mmm mahi mm i still love u mmm i want u soo badly mmmmmm 
megha body still on u mm ur cock still in her ass .........lying lifeless ....suddenly pallavi dog come n grabs megha n dragging her

yeah pallavi.. u sis nd mom got aids from me.. sorry...

pallavi can u please bring that megha body.. i like fucking dead bodies.. 

yet I can't fuck u pallavi... u r responsible for my amputee...