Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(16-12-2019, 11:09 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as u cum she kicks her assistant mmmm she coems n kisses ur lips forcefully mmmmmmm mahi didnt u hear i cancelled all my appointments na mmm she rubbing her hand on ur body mmmmmmm mmmm

as soon she comes and kisses me... I push her off... 

what are you doing pallavi ? are you deaf ? I don't like you .. I will even fuck a dog.. but I won't touch you...
(16-12-2019, 11:12 PM)Any Time Wrote: as soon she comes and kisses me... I push her off... 

what are you doing pallavi ? are you deaf ? I don't like you .. I will even fuck a dog.. but I won't touch you...

ahhhhhhhhhhh u bastard mmm what reallly .....huh ..then lets see about that ....pallavi goes out ...she brings her dog to bed 
.......see mahi will u fuck this or me huh.....tell me 
[Image: D5anPQ_XoAAm0ag.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 11:12 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yess amma i did ....i give whisket bottle mmmm pour me a glass ok ..i slap her ass mmmmm i smile at her

chi.. pora kanna.. you getting too naughty aa.. just because your whore wife is not here, doesn't mean amma is your whore now...

looking at whiskey bottle... hmm..sir, now have such kind of habbits also... with a smile..

trisha pours whiskey and then lits a cigarette and puts in abhi mouth...[Image: 53563d901d55109bdde16c24f738fe83.jpg]
[Image: neflLKgbjijsi_medium.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmm amma mmmm she left na mmm what to do mmm ur son will alone from today nan mmmm i take cig smoking mmm blowing smoke in her face mmm drinking mm i pull her close mmmm u dont want to drink
(16-12-2019, 11:15 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhh u bastard mmm what reallly .....huh ..then lets see about that ....pallavi goes out ...she brings her dog to bed 
.......see mahi will u fuck this or me huh.....tell me 

looking at the dog and at pallavi... pallavi if you insist I will fuck this only...

no guy faps for u.. have u seen ur pimpled face ?

I start rubbing my dick.. and getting hard again
(16-12-2019, 11:18 PM)Any Time Wrote: looking at the dog and at pallavi... pallavi if you insist I will fuck this only...

no guy faps for u.. have u seen ur pimpled face ?

I start rubbing my dick.. and getting hard again

mahi have it ur way ...she pushes dog to u ......as it doesnt know i biting u .....
mahi yess i know .....all producers and actors love them ......they love slapping my face with their cocks ....
[Image: Sai+Pallavi+at+Padi+Padi+Leche+Manasu+Pr...t+_13_.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 11:17 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmm amma mmmm she left na mmm what to do mmm ur son will alone from today nan mmmm i take cig smoking mmm blowing smoke in her face mmm drinking mm i pull her close mmmm u dont want to drink

like it was nothing... trisha go and sits on abhi lap...

inhaling the smoke... you kanna.. you are not alone da.. your dad is still home only... if he sees us like this, or for that if someone sees us like this wee are doomed kanna..takes a sip from abhi glass and kisses abhi.. pouring him the drink..
[Image: trisha-high-resolution-venkatesh-film43.jpg]
mmmmmm as she sits on my lap i hold her waist mmmm well amma u are just helping mmmm and i dont see u and dad doing all this mmmm why mmmmm i kissing her mmmmm
(16-12-2019, 11:20 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mahi have it ur way ...she pushes dog to u ......as it doesnt know i biting u .....
mahi yess i know .....all producers and actors love them ......they love slapping my face with their cocks ....

even with dog bites... i insert my dick in dog ass nd start fucking its ass...

bitch.. you are like a road side aids infected street whore.. thats why they slap u with their dicks... u look like a man.. chi even a man looks beautiful than u..

moaning... i start fucking the dog...
(16-12-2019, 11:23 PM)Any Time Wrote: even with dog bites... i insert my dick in dog ass nd start fucking its ass...

bitch.. you are like a road side aids infected street whore.. thats why they slap u with their dicks... u look like a man.. chi even a man looks beautiful than u..

moaning... i start fucking the dog...
ahhhhh pallavi seeing that also getting horny mmmm mahi no one has humilated me soo much .......mmm she slaps herself mmmmpimples brust mmmmm shwoing mm she licks it with finger shwoiung u as u fcukign her dog
[Image: sai-pallavi-in-rowdy-baby-maari-2-2019.jpg]