Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(16-12-2019, 10:37 PM)Any Time Wrote: ayyoo.. even I am also a man na.. even I have some needs mam.. please understand and arrange someone na mam..

tv doesn't even show much of hot stuff mam..

pallavi looks at u ....oh u mean .......she sees tv ...sees her movie is coming is on ....well mahi ....u have my movies coming on ....why dont u jerk them ...i know lot of boys jerk off to actress
[Image: Sai+Pallavi+at+Maari+2+Movie+Press+Meet+_3_.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 10:39 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: amma u look soo sexy in saree ......amma u dont mind talking with ur son like this ......

every amma talks like this only with their sons kanna... but mostly people doesn't say it out...

why kanna.. you did not like your new amma or what ?? saying trisha purposefully drops her pallu a bit more

or you like modern style altogether... talking slowly enter abhi room...
[Image: crop.php?r=QyrGQVVyxqyBaJL2cJ78ibN6hQG-L...LvHwN2EvQf]
really amma .......well i like it very much .....i seeing her cleavage ....amma what is that tatoo on ur boobs i always wanted to ask u about it ....
(16-12-2019, 10:41 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi looks at u ....oh u mean .......she sees tv ...sees her movie is coming is on ....well mahi ....u have my movies coming on ....why dont u jerk them ...i know lot of boys jerk off to actress

u look so ugly mam.. i don't even get hard looking at u mam...

suddenly pallavi assistant comes in... I get hard looking at him...
(16-12-2019, 10:45 PM)Any Time Wrote: u look so ugly mam.. i don't even get hard looking at u mam...

suddenly pallavi assistant comes in... I get hard looking at him...

what u must blind also u idiot ....u know all the producers love me ........she says in jealously .......she sees u looking at her servant .....mahi so thats it huh u are gay huh 
[Image: 318x222xa-01-1568550629.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Z_Ooe8hzEP.jpg]
(16-12-2019, 10:43 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: really amma .......well i like it very much .....i seeing her cleavage ....amma what is that tatoo on ur boobs i always wanted to ask u about it ....

sshhh... blushes.. ayyo kanna.. you have become very naughty after getting married aa...

this is a tattoo I got with my bf, back when I was in college kanna.. you look a lot like him kanna...
[Image: trisha-krishnan-hot-hd-photos-wallpapers...1575497469]

meanwhile, trisha finds a dress.. u brought for shruthi... looks at price tag.. such expensive one.. 

kanna, if u don't mind can I try it ?
[Image: DUO25ywVAAEwPKZ.jpg]
going great
(16-12-2019, 10:47 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what u must blind also u idiot ....u know all the producers love me ........she says in jealously .......she sees u looking at her servant .....mahi so thats it huh u are gay huh 
not just me mam.. everyone will choose someone else over u mam... u know what..

i turn the channel.. I see genelia with preg.. I take my dick and start fapping for her
what amma really .....i smile at her ...well i brought it for her ...but that bitch let na .....its yours only .....mmmi start rubbing my cock below mmm
(16-12-2019, 10:50 PM)Any Time Wrote: not just me mam.. everyone will choose someone else over u mam... u know what..

i turn the channel.. I see genelia with preg.. I take my dick and start fapping for her

pallavi gets angry ...she looks at her assistant .......hey cancel all my appointment today ok .....and comes on u heard him ...mahi dont worry he is better na ...u have him only huh ...she angrily looks at her assistant 
[Image: sai-pallavi-4.jpg]
as u are jerking for geni .....assistant comes n takes ur cock in his mouth mmmmmm sucking it .....
[Image: Actress-Genelia-beautiful-stills-.jpg?qu...om=1&ssl=1]