Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(30-11-2019, 05:26 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they were going when they saw a police vcar coming and they stopped since you both were very young so they didnt want them to see

man 2: aare police police agai... sach mein... abhi maaze karne walein teh hum aur police agai

the police came and it stopped near you... this was the police that had fucked your mom many times and knew how your family was... they coming 

stopped the car and one officer getting out of the car and coming to you both 

officer: yeh kya kar rahe ho... where are your mom and dad (acting like a caring police offcer) pata hai na its not safe aur ab utna legal

bhi nahin hai ki bache aise hi ghoom without anyone... toh tum duno kya kar rahe ho aise akele 

alia: woh humein zaroorat anhin hai na... we can find our own way home... aur ab aap agaye aur humein rokh liya 

officer: acha officer se back talk karogaye tum duno... pata hai na kya hota hai... lagta hai tum duno ko sabak sikhana padega mujhe ki kaise baat karte hai

no one was there to protect us and we dint wann atlk back to him

WD: woh nahin sir aisa nahin hay humay bas ghar jana hay apsay baat nahin karni

[Image: 7TSCBJQ.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:30 AM)wkdevil Wrote: vijay: (holding ur hair and pulling it) array tum hi tease karti hoon unay

u just want the attention na toh lay attention (the whole staff standing and one of them touching his cock)

ayiiiii goli mar dunga agar yaha hilaya toh samjha bas dekh

(he came 9 times in ur holes all night as the next day he had a important meeting )

(u saw he wasnt in his and came out in ur nighty)

bg: madam sir pool area mein hay woh busy hay app  kahan (u dint care just pulled ur nighty

and walked in ur bra and panty towards the pool and 4 men follwoing u)

BG 2: ajj toh madam ko gella dekhnay ko milayga

BG3: abay serious reh we have rivals here

(u came near the pool and saw vijay wanst paying attention so u started making sexy poses to trouble him)

(u then jumped in the pool and saw a guy siting with ur man glancing at u and u came up ans sat between them)

man: dekho bhai yeh deal nahin hogi humara poora area mein nahin dunga (he then glanced at ur thigs)

he always fucked me so good... the next day he wasnt there he near the pool area having a important meeting so i even went out there and went in the pool to relax

he was sat there talking... i was just relaxing and then i even went and sat with them as well... 

and i saw him glancing at my thighs

IS: aare baby... main wahan pool mein wait kar rahi thi tumara aur tum aaye hi nahin... yeh kya deal ki baat ho rahi hai...
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(30-11-2019, 05:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: kya sach bhai chodna toh hay bahu ko lekin rape nahin..sali khud degi bhai shareef banti hay lekin raat mein full moan karti hay

hayy layy yaar abhi so rahi hay uthkay chai banaygi usi may mila detay hay..mujhay toh uskay mammay choosnay hay

friend 2: aare nahin nahin rape thodi hoga... yeh drug behosh nahin karta hai... maine suna hai ladki ko aur honry karta ha yeh drug toh 

woh saali college ki ladkiyan hai na woh use karti hai... meri beti bhi use karti hai... woh sab baat kar rahe teh aur maine dun liya 

[Image: EFEDRox.jpg]

friend 3: damn... apni beti ka naam mat le... jab bhi sunta hoon mann karta hai ki uski gaand maroon... kya maal hai tumari bete sach mein yaar

friend 2: pehle iski bahu ki toh le le... phir hi meir beti ka bhi kuch set kar lengaye aur saath mein le lengaye sab dekhna 

he going and going to get the drug as well... while you all relaxing and just passing rhe time thinking today was the day to have fun with kajal 

[Image: phd5Zl7.jpg]

he came back as well he only went to his house and got it from his own daughters room and brought it 

friend 2: yeh lo... yeh hai... woh uth gai hai kya... uski chai mein mila de... aur phir dekhna kya hota hai... aaj toh maaze hai humare pakka 

fridn 1: jaldi kar na... tumhe mamme lene hai... main toh bas uski gaand ko dekhta rehta hai... par sach mein chut bhi kamaal hogi na uski

[Image: 53gbL0K.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: no one was there to protect us and we dint wann atlk back to him

WD: woh nahin sir aisa nahin hay humay bas ghar jana hay apsay baat nahin karni

officer: acha duno aise baat karte hai... abhi dikhata hoon duno ko 

he grabbed you both by the collar now... this all happening in public... and pushed you up against the car... on the bonnet and her as well 

officer: chalo spread them legs... i think itne chote bache akele ja rahe hai pakka drug dealers hongaye yeh 

then others started speaking up as well

man 2: haan haan sir... kaafi time dekha hai maine inko yahan... pata nahin kya karte hai yeh 

[Image: YRgybLX.jpg]

officer: chalo spread them 

spanking your ass and you both spreading your legs... 'chalo main seacrh karta hoon duno ko... kuch hua toh mil jayefgaye mujhe toh 

pehle toh iski' he grabbed your pants and pulled your pants down now getting your ass out 'itni choti gaand mein kuch fit hoga kya'

he just slapping your ass 'kya move hoti hai yeh toh' others looking as well 'sir sir haan aise hi search karo duno ko'

he had one hand on both of your backs as well 'i think kuch aur bhi karna padega' he slowly taking his belt off as well

[Image: Pqbaawc.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:35 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he always fucked me so good... the next day he wasnt there he near the pool area having a important meeting so i even went out there and went in the pool to relax

he was sat there talking... i was just relaxing and then i even went and sat with them as well... 

and i saw him glancing at my thighs

IS: aare baby... main wahan pool mein wait kar rahi thi tumara aur tum aaye hi nahin... yeh kya deal ki baat ho rahi hai...

man: araay yeh kya u let ur whore talk over me?

vijay  (u saw his face get red with anger but he nedded his approval) yeh IS hay pata nahin tumay?

(he glanced at u and stared too for a sec and then came to his senses) jaan abhi nahin na abhi busy hoon na

[Image: rcAdukN.jpg]

man: ohh yeh hay woh pata nahin tha kya hay na vijay sir ki bohot items rahi hay over the years

(u crossed ur legs and he saw that and adjusted his legs so u couldnt see his boner)

vijay: toh do we have a deal bolon baki 4 ready hay i need ur approval sarray properties meray

[Image: eO9BNXM.jpg]

IS : (smiling at him) pata hay na meray vijay makes his partner very comfy ..humara room bhi dikha sakti hoon

man: array yeh sab nahin chalayga u cant just show her off aur mein phisal jaunga

IS: ummm sochlon i give really good head

[Image: WfefEn2.jpg]

vijay: uff babe abhi nahin mujhat baat karnay doo na ...aaj raat at the club lets talk there

man: whatever meri toh naa hay (he threw the papers on the floor and walked away)

[Image: 9uSTQkI.png]
(30-11-2019, 05:41 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: friend 2: aare nahin nahin rape thodi hoga... yeh drug behosh nahin karta hai... maine suna hai ladki ko aur honry karta ha yeh drug toh 

woh saali college ki ladkiyan hai na woh use karti hai... meri beti bhi use karti hai... woh sab baat kar rahe teh aur maine dun liya 

friend 3: damn... apni beti ka naam mat le... jab bhi sunta hoon mann karta hai ki uski gaand maroon... kya maal hai tumari bete sach mein yaar

friend 2: pehle iski bahu ki toh le le... phir hi meir beti ka bhi kuch set kar lengaye aur saath mein le lengaye sab dekhna 

he going and going to get the drug as well... while you all relaxing and just passing rhe time thinking today was the day to have fun with kajal 

he came back as well he only went to his house and got it from his own daughters room and brought it 

friend 2: yeh lo... yeh hai... woh uth gai hai kya... uski chai mein mila de... aur phir dekhna kya hota hai... aaj toh maaze hai humare pakka 

fridn 1: jaldi kar na... tumhe mamme lene hai... main toh bas uski gaand ko dekhta rehta hai... par sach mein chut bhi kamaal hogi na uski
WD: array iski beti ki toh mein hi gaand marunga lekin ajj toh bahi ki bari hay usay toh gowd mein bithakay uskay mamay chusinga

(i went and pured the drug in the milk carton) ab uthkay chai banaygi tum loh mat penna usay pennay doo aur dektay hay

salli ko nanga nachwayingay ajj

[Image: 6luMhWZ.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: man: araay yeh kya u let ur whore talk over me?

vijay  (u saw his face get red with anger but he nedded his approval) yeh IS hay pata nahin tumay?

(he glanced at u and stared too for a sec and then came to his senses) jaan abhi nahin na abhi busy hoon na

man: ohh yeh hay woh pata nahin tha kya hay na vijay sir ki bohot items rahi hay over the years

(u crossed ur legs and he saw that and adjusted his legs so u couldnt see his boner)

vijay: toh do we have a deal bolon baki 4 ready hay i need ur approval sarray properties meray

IS : (smiling at him) pata hay na meray vijay makes his partner very comfy ..humara room bhi dikha sakti hoon

man: array yeh sab nahin chalayga u cant just show her off aur mein phisal jaunga

IS: ummm sochlon i give really good head

vijay: uff babe abhi nahin mujhat baat karnay doo na ...aaj raat at the club lets talk there

man: whatever meri toh naa hay (he threw the papers on the floor and walked away)

he even calling me a whore... but vijay needed the deal... and he still wasnt agreeing with it even after i was flirting some 

IS: aare... you sure... woh vijay makes sure that his partners have fun 

but he didnt agree and he went 

IS: baby... yeh toh kuch jyda hi hes playing hard to get
(30-11-2019, 05:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: [Image: WfefEn2.jpg]
sexy priyanka
(30-11-2019, 05:45 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: officer: acha duno aise baat karte hai... abhi dikhata hoon duno ko 

he grabbed you both by the collar now... this all happening in public... and pushed you up against the car... on the bonnet and her as well 

officer: chalo spread them legs... i think itne chote bache akele ja rahe hai pakka drug dealers hongaye yeh 

then others started speaking up as well

man 2: haan haan sir... kaafi time dekha hai maine inko yahan... pata nahin kya karte hai yeh 

officer: chalo spread them 

spanking your ass and you both spreading your legs... 'chalo main seacrh karta hoon duno ko... kuch hua toh mil jayefgaye mujhe toh 

pehle toh iski' he grabbed your pants and pulled your pants down now getting your ass out 'itni choti gaand mein kuch fit hoga kya'

he just slapping your ass 'kya move hoti hai yeh toh' others looking as well 'sir sir haan aise hi search karo duno ko'

he had one hand on both of your backs as well 'i think kuch aur bhi karna padega' he slowly taking his belt off as well

WD: nahin nahin kuch nahin hay (striped on the road as pople watched on)

[Image: VK0xAxN.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:48 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: array iski beti ki toh mein hi gaand marunga lekin ajj toh bahi ki bari hay usay toh gowd mein bithakay uskay mamay chusinga

(i went and pured the drug in the milk carton) ab uthkay chai banaygi tum loh mat penna usay pennay doo aur dektay hay

salli ko nanga nachwayingay ajj

friend 1: haan par humein bhi milegi na... sirf khud hi toh nahin logaye na... share karni padegi tumhe tumari bahu teek hai na

friend 2: haan haan bilku... agar yeh apni bahu share karega... phir main apni beti bhi toh share karoonga na 

[Image: EyxeHBH.jpg]

friend 3: aisa hai kya... phir toh main apni biwi share kar loonga... mujhe pata hai kabse tum lgon ki nazar ahi uspe... uski le lena sab sath mein 

[Image: 3FqZk9j.jpg]

friend 4: sab kar rahe hai... toh chalo... meri bhi behu ki sab le lena... par abhi bahu ki baari hai 

[Image: IbutYr9.jpg]

kajal woke up coming out and seeing you all sat there talkign she had no idea what you guys had planned right now 

kajal: aap log... itni subah... woh mujhe jagah dehte main kuch bana lehti aap logon ke liye... woh kya chaiye aap logn ko batao main laati hoon

friend 1: aare nahin bahu hum toh bas dost se baat karne aaye hai aur kuch nahin... abhi toh humen kuch nahin chaiye 

kajal: woh teek hai... par babuji agar kuch chaiye toh let me know... woh main apne liye hi chai bana dehti hoon phir agar aap logn ko nahin chiatye

[Image: SMMwnlS.jpg]