Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(30-11-2019, 05:05 AM)wkdevil Wrote: when she bent her pally fell off and we all had a look at her glorious tits and mainlay her navel

WD: array bahi samhallo tum na kya karti hoon chai bhi giri hay aur pallu bhi

(they all got a look at what was inside)

friend 2: haan haan ider aao let me help you with that na 

he touching her waist acting like he was helping her but really just wanted to get a touch of her thats it... and she moved away as well when he did

kajal: woh nahin main teek hoon... main kar loongi... woh kuch aur chaiye toh bata dena... woh main kamre mein hi hoon 

when she went seeing her walk away 'jo chaiye woh toh ja rahi hai... damn... sach mein kya maal hai woh... am sure kaafi moan kiya hoga raat ko'

[Image: ZRojSce.jpg]

this is how it was in the house... they would come often check her out... you would hear her moans and all sorts 

and kajal herself was thinking something was wrong as well... she even had a word with her own husband about it and about you and your friends

kajal: woh eerrmm jaan... woh pata hai i think woh babuji hai na... aur unke dost kuch jyada dekhte rehte hai 

sumit: kya... mere dad... aare nahin i think your mistaken na jaan.. aise thodi... pata hai kitni ache aadmi hai woh... ont think like that about them

[Image: EF4ZR2L.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(30-11-2019, 05:07 AM)wkdevil Wrote: it was getting too comon for any man to touch us i started shaking my ass for him

WD: woh alia ko ganda kardiya (i saw cum driping on from her bare ass and he touching my ass)

shop keeper: aare uska chod mera floor bhi ganda hojayega... chal apni behan ki gaand saaf kar before it goes on my floor

he even grabbing your head and making you clean cum off her ass... since it was starying to leak 

alia: woh ab toh hogaya hai na... woh ab humein humari candy do... humein ghar bhi jaana hai na... woh do na.... 

shop keeper: haan haann dehta hoon 

he getting the candy and giving it to you now 'ka; bhi aana teek hai... ab chalo nikalo... i dont want whores in my shop too long chalo' spanking you both

[Image: 6oVSukI.jpg]

you were whroes since your mom was a whore... so people used you the same way they used your mom as well you both walking 

man 2: aare aare phirse bhar chal rahe hai yeh dekho toh... kaise gaand move ho rahi hai duno ki 

man 1: sach mein woh ladka toh ladki se bhi jyada gaand hila raha hai... dekh toh how hes walking... like hes going to a client 

they all laughing and having fun 'client toh hum hogaye... kyun jaake maaze le unke... i mean they are whores... free mein kuch mil jayega humein toh'

[Image: US53rB6.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the power i had because who i was with... making a guy kiss my feet as well and his wife coudlnt do anything... guys would be so scared when my 

BGs were there... so sometimes i even went without them... and got even more comments

IS: aare you woudlnt be able to handle it (i loved teasing and flirting but i only had real fun with real powerful people)

u teased them and walked away  and got in ur car and they got more bold openly harrasing u

guy: array ek baar lekay dekh phir bolna handle ka..saali rula dunga tujhay

guy: haan haan teray bf kay samnay teri lunga

[Image: 4zCFEre.jpg]

(the next day after ur workout u saw them 3 guy on their knees crying and u bg were there as the driver told them what they said)

bg: haan ab bolo kya bola tha boloo

guy: nahin nahin woh yeh toh itni achi ladki hay app please maaf kardon na (ur man dint even need to be around everyone were over protective of u)
[Image: TVUiePy.jpg]

and when ur man  vijay was back all the time he was away the more he was away the more agression he had in him

banging u like the slut u were in every position and every corner of the house

[Image: kg4Qp41.jpg]

sometimes he als liked giving a show when he caught ur neck and pushed u on the dining table and fucked ur ass

in front of the house keep and they had hard on lokking on

vijay: ahh ahh sali (slaping ur ass) ley aur lay meri jaan

[Image: 0tcQTQw.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:11 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: friend 2: haan haan ider aao let me help you with that na 

he touching her waist acting like he was helping her but really just wanted to get a touch of her thats it... and she moved away as well when he did

kajal: woh nahin main teek hoon... main kar loongi... woh kuch aur chaiye toh bata dena... woh main kamre mein hi hoon 

when she went seeing her walk away 'jo chaiye woh toh ja rahi hai... damn... sach mein kya maal hai woh... am sure kaafi moan kiya hoga raat ko'

this is how it was in the house... they would come often check her out... you would hear her moans and all sorts 

and kajal herself was thinking something was wrong as well... she even had a word with her own husband about it and about you and your friends

kajal: woh eerrmm jaan... woh pata hai i think woh babuji hai na... aur unke dost kuch jyada dekhte rehte hai 

sumit: kya... mere dad... aare nahin i think your mistaken na jaan.. aise thodi... pata hai kitni ache aadmi hai woh... ont think like that about them

i loved how my friend touched her we all her dad'age but wanted to fuck her brains out

and lfe was getting toucgh i use to have hard ons which she noticed,,,even once took her dirty panties came in them and left it back

she thinking it may have been her hubby but i wa salways jerking it fo her

[Image: LaJZc3u.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:15 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u teased them and walked away  and got in ur car and they got more bold openly harrasing u

guy: array ek baar lekay dekh phir bolna handle ka..saali rula dunga tujhay

guy: haan haan teray bf kay samnay teri lunga

(the next day after ur workout u saw them 3 guy on their knees crying and u bg were there as the driver told them what they said)

bg: haan ab bolo kya bola tha boloo

guy: nahin nahin woh yeh toh itni achi ladki hay app please maaf kardon na (ur man dint even need to be around everyone were over protective of u)

and when ur man  vijay was back all the time he was away the more he was away the more agression he had in him

banging u like the slut u were in every position and every corner of the house

sometimes he als liked giving a show when he caught ur neck and pushed u on the dining table and fucked ur ass

in front of the house keep and they had hard on lokking on

vijay: ahh ahh sali (slaping ur ass) ley aur lay meri jaan

everyone was so protective of me... even the driver telling my BGs... when vijay was away and came back i knew he missed me 

and he made up for that all the time missed by enjoying a lot all the time... fucking me anyway giving a show as well

IS: aaahh aaahhh fuck aaahh thats so good aaahh aaahh fuck aur aaahh aare dekho toh baaki log toh kaam bhi nahin kar rahe hai 

i loved teasing rhe staff as well
(30-11-2019, 05:15 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: shop keeper: aare uska chod mera floor bhi ganda hojayega... chal apni behan ki gaand saaf kar before it goes on my floor

he even grabbing your head and making you clean cum off her ass... since it was starying to leak 

alia: woh ab toh hogaya hai na... woh ab humein humari candy do... humein ghar bhi jaana hai na... woh do na.... 

shop keeper: haan haann dehta hoon 

he getting the candy and giving it to you now 'ka; bhi aana teek hai... ab chalo nikalo... i dont want whores in my shop too long chalo' spanking you both

you were whroes since your mom was a whore... so people used you the same way they used your mom as well you both walking 

man 2: aare aare phirse bhar chal rahe hai yeh dekho toh... kaise gaand move ho rahi hai duno ki 

man 1: sach mein woh ladka toh ladki se bhi jyada gaand hila raha hai... dekh toh how hes walking... like hes going to a client 

they all laughing and having fun 'client toh hum hogaye... kyun jaake maaze le unke... i mean they are whores... free mein kuch mil jayega humein toh'

we were thought never to say no to any one especially by our dadaji who always said to let men do whatever they wanted

[Image: 7ul7iGp.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:18 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i loved how my friend touched her we all her dad'age but wanted to fuck her brains out

and lfe was getting toucgh i use to have hard ons which she noticed,,,even once took her dirty panties came in them and left it back

she thinking it may have been her hubby but i wa salways jerking it fo her

but her husband would never believe his dad could do anyting like that so even she thought maybe she is just thinking wrong and she shouldnt 

then another day you was sat with your friends just talking about her again 

friend 2: aare bahu nahin dikh rahi hai... kahan hai huamri bahu... uske liye hi toh yahan ghar pe aate hai hum na 

fridn 3: haan haan aur ab toh i cant control it anymore... kuch toh karna padega na... i think jab so rahi hai hum aate hai aur maaze lehte hai uski

[Image: GHPmkNl.jpg]

friend 1: haan aur agar she woke up phir kkya karega... rape case kar degi woh phir toh 

friend 3: woh toh hai... par main bhi kya karoon... shes so damn hot uski toh mujhe leni hai abhi... aare WD bhai tumhe bhi toh leni hai na 

friend 4: mere paas idea hai... why dont we do something like uske drink mein kuch mila dengaye... aur phir uske maaze bhi le lengaye 

friend 2: haan aur maine suna hai aajkal ek naya drug aaya hai market mein jo aurat ko thoda geeli bhi kar dehta hai.. and she wont even remember 

[Image: 7OLxBHK.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:20 AM)wkdevil Wrote: we were thought never to say no to any one especially by our dadaji who always said to let men do whatever they wanted

they were going when they saw a police vcar coming and they stopped since you both were very young so they didnt want them to see

man 2: aare police police agai... sach mein... abhi maaze karne walein teh hum aur police agai

the police came and it stopped near you... this was the police that had fucked your mom many times and knew how your family was... they coming 

stopped the car and one officer getting out of the car and coming to you both 

[Image: ira4HX9.jpg]

officer: yeh kya kar rahe ho... where are your mom and dad (acting like a caring police offcer) pata hai na its not safe aur ab utna legal

bhi nahin hai ki bache aise hi ghoom without anyone... toh tum duno kya kar rahe ho aise akele 

alia: woh humein zaroorat anhin hai na... we can find our own way home... aur ab aap agaye aur humein rokh liya 

officer: acha officer se back talk karogaye tum duno... pata hai na kya hota hai... lagta hai tum duno ko sabak sikhana padega mujhe ki kaise baat karte hai

[Image: xRgnJjl.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:19 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone was so protective of me... even the driver telling my BGs... when vijay was away and came back i knew he missed me 

and he made up for that all the time missed by enjoying a lot all the time... fucking me anyway giving a show as well

IS: aaahh aaahhh fuck aaahh thats so good aaahh aaahh fuck aur aaahh aare dekho toh baaki log toh kaam bhi nahin kar rahe hai 

i loved teasing rhe staff as well

vijay: (holding ur hair and pulling it) array tum hi tease karti hoon unay

u just want the attention na toh lay attention (the whole staff standing and one of them touching his cock)

ayiiiii goli mar dunga agar yaha hilaya toh samjha bas dekh

(he came 9 times in ur holes all night as the next day he had a important meeting )

[Image: vDuPDGt.jpg]

(u saw he wasnt in his and came out in ur nighty)

bg: madam sir pool area mein hay woh busy hay app  kahan (u dint care just pulled ur nighty

and walked in ur bra and panty towards the pool and 4 men follwoing u)

[Image: GoSrGiU.jpg]

BG 2: ajj toh madam ko gella dekhnay ko milayga

BG3: abay serious reh we have rivals here

(u came near the pool and saw vijay wanst paying attention so u started making sexy poses to trouble him)

[Image: 1EPI6sD.png]

(u then jumped in the pool and saw a guy siting with ur man glancing at u and u came up ans sat between them)

man: dekho bhai yeh deal nahin hogi humara poora area mein nahin dunga (he then glanced at ur thigs)

[Image: LiWW97V.jpg]
(30-11-2019, 05:23 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: but her husband would never believe his dad could do anyting like that so even she thought maybe she is just thinking wrong and she shouldnt 

then another day you was sat with your friends just talking about her again 

friend 2: aare bahu nahin dikh rahi hai... kahan hai huamri bahu... uske liye hi toh yahan ghar pe aate hai hum na 

fridn 3: haan haan aur ab toh i cant control it anymore... kuch toh karna padega na... i think jab so rahi hai hum aate hai aur maaze lehte hai uski

friend 1: haan aur agar she woke up phir kkya karega... rape case kar degi woh phir toh 

friend 3: woh toh hai... par main bhi kya karoon... shes so damn hot uski toh mujhe leni hai abhi... aare WD bhai tumhe bhi toh leni hai na 

friend 4: mere paas idea hai... why dont we do something like uske drink mein kuch mila dengaye... aur phir uske maaze bhi le lengaye 

friend 2: haan aur maine suna hai aajkal ek naya drug aaya hai market mein jo aurat ko thoda geeli bhi kar dehta hai.. and she wont even remember 

WD: kya sach bhai chodna toh hay bahu ko lekin rape nahin..sali khud degi bhai shareef banti hay lekin raat mein full moan karti hay

hayy layy yaar abhi so rahi hay uthkay chai banaygi usi may mila detay hay..mujhay toh uskay mammay choosnay hay

[Image: dgiC3OQ.jpg]