Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(13-11-2019, 11:03 PM)Any Time Wrote: looking my wife acting like a pure whore.. i get jealous and start pressing trisha perky small boobs...

am i doing better than that animal servant inside baby.. suddenly starts calling trisha as babby...

looking at abhi dirty cockk... mahi gets disgusted... trisha baby.. u also sucked taht dick..

ahhhhhhhh baby huh ....mahi dont u think i am whore huh mmmmmm mmm see how he is treating me mmm dont u think u should also treat me like that .....trisha starts liking u as u behave softly with her as her hubby treats her brutally ....yess mahi sir i did all the time 
[Image: trisha-krishnan-stills-photos-pictures-697.jpg]

sam comes down takes ur cokc mmmmmm this is my lil master mmm but its not soo lil ...bigger than my hubby mmm and lot dirtier mmm she licks ur cock from top to bottom mm till his ass mmmm yess mmmm she keeps  licvking like that up n down mm yessmmmmm 
[Image: 1eb17d022a757d1005399c6236a73831.jpg]
ahhhhhh i fucking her mouth mmmm mmm making her gag mm showing my dad mmmm yess mmm amma mmmmmmmmm yess mmm i hold her up her up mmm push on her bed mmm next to my dad mmm i get on her mmmm mmmmrubbing my cock on her pussy mmm
(13-11-2019, 11:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhh baby huh ....mahi dont u think i am whore huh mmmmmm mmm see how he is treating me mmm dont u think u should also treat me like that .....trisha starts liking u as u behave softly with her as her hubby treats her brutally ....yess mahi sir i did all the time 

sam comes down takes ur cokc mmmmmm this is my lil master mmm but its not soo lil ...bigger than my hubby mmm and lot dirtier mmm she licks ur cock from top to bottom mm till his ass mmmm yess mmmm she keeps  licvking like that up n down mm yessmmmmm 

hmm... baby trisha.. please let me get inside na... i need to stop my wife licking that dirty cock... chiii his ass now...

baby.. i understand that he will make do bad things... but i need to protect my wife na...

i get inside the rooom with trisha,... dear sam.. what are you doing ?? please don't do that... aren't u disgusted by him already.. chiii
(13-11-2019, 11:15 PM)Any Time Wrote: hmm... baby trisha.. please let me get inside na... i need to stop my wife licking that dirty cock... chiii his ass now...

baby.. i understand that he will make do bad things... but i need to protect my wife na...

i get inside the rooom with trisha,... dear sam.. what are you doing ?? please don't do that... aren't u disgusted by him already.. chiii

sam looks at u mmmm oh dear u are home .....dear no mm why should i be mm i am a whore na mmm right master mmm she keeps licking abhi like its no big deal mmmmmm she comes near his ass mmm master u want me to clean this aslo mmmm
[Image: Samantha-Prabhu-in-Shyamal-Bhumika-and-S...lers-4.jpg]
trisha comes n hugs mmm mahi mmm stop mmm its useless to try to stop them mm u cant babymmmm u are soo nice mm she takes ur head n keeps it on her boobs mmmdo u want me to ease ur pain mmm
[Image: e305d2d3403d8b7b6b742f0e71488e17.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 11:11 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhh i fucking her mouth mmmm mmm making her gag mm showing my dad mmmm yess mmm amma mmmmmmmmm yess mmm i hold her up her up mmm push on her bed mmm next to my dad mmm i get on her mmmm mmmmrubbing my cock on her pussy mmm

mahi... trying to telll or yelll... but he simply couldn't even move from that place...

looking at mahi... raaveennaaa.. laughs... baby... be happpy na... how ur wife is getting satisfied from her own son...

u don't even need to worry that my affair will ever get out of house alsoo... encourage me na dear... turns mahi to face her...

abhi baby.. u like raping ur amma infornt of ur dada, huh... teelll ur dada na... ur amma is in safe hands.. nd u even have experience..
[Image: raveena-tondon-in-ashima-s-couture-20190...834520.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 11:18 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam looks at u mmmm oh dear u are home .....dear no mm why should i be mm i am a whore na mmm right master mmm she keeps licking abhi like its no big deal mmmmmm she comes near his ass mmm master u want me to clean this aslo mmmm
trisha comes n hugs mmm mahi mmm stop mmm its useless to try to stop them mm u cant babymmmm u are soo nice mm she takes ur head n keeps it on her boobs mmmdo u want me to ease ur pain mmm

but sam.. i am ur hubby na dear.. why are you calling him master... see I tied this thread na... u still have ur mangalsutra... then i am ur hubby na dear...

dear trisha says that.. abhi is dangerous.. she saying that abhi made her fuck a snake also dear... if u with him he will make u do such things dear...

no trisha... he is ur hubby... go to him only na...  i am saying but i am pressing her waist nd licking her boobs...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesss mmm i love fucking my slut ammma mm i fucking her harder mmmmm daddy dont worry mmmm i will keep amma happy mmmm amma mmmmm tomo me and my frnds are sleepover mmm i want u to strip dance for us mmmm
(13-11-2019, 11:25 PM)Any Time Wrote: but sam.. i am ur hubby na dear.. why are you calling him master... see I tied this thread na... u still have ur mangalsutra... then i am ur hubby na dear...

dear trisha says that.. abhi is dangerous.. she saying that abhi made her fuck a snake also dear... if u with him he will make u do such things dear...

no trisha... he is ur hubby... go to him only na...  i am saying but i am pressing her waist nd licking her boobs...

sam takes mangalsutra mmmmmmm pushes inside abhi ass mmmmmmahhhhhhhh hhh yess dear u are my hubby mmmmm but i am his whore mmmmm i cant be both na mmmm she takes shit covered mangalsutra n throws it on ummmmm ....
[Image: Samantha+Akkineni+at+Oh+Baby+Movie+Press+Meet+_8_.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mahi i cant mmmm its my hubby wish mmmhe doesnt want me mm he says i am ugly whore mmmmmm n beat me all the time mmmm ...he wants ur wife only mahi .....[Image: 1a8320390faa0c6c56e410cf60cad5e8.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 11:27 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesss mmm i love fucking my slut ammma mm i fucking her harder mmmmm daddy dont worry mmmm i will keep amma happy mmmm amma mmmmm tomo me and my frnds are sleepover mmm i want u to strip dance for us mmmm
aahhhhsss.....ssssssssshhhhhhhh.....aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh.....sssss.... kanna u r making me feel like I am virgin kanna...

u r touching the depthss...sssss....sss.. depths taht no one even touched kanna...aaasss.s... fuck me kanna... i will be ur whore... kanna... i will be ur randi if u fuck me like this kanna...

mahi are u watching this na... loook how much our kanna grew up... ssss... he is satisfying much better than u ever did in ur life.... be proud of himmm dear... don't feel bad..

looking at mahi.. dear after all he is our son na.. if he is asking something.. thn it is our duty to fulfil na...

no problem baby... amma will be their whore alsoo... if u want u can collect money also for the show... raveena blushing...

[Image: Dc1JvNiXcAAA1-m.jpg]
[Image: de67ba5d3410eb0585145687d47fcec3.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 11:30 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam takes mangalsutra mmmmmmm pushes inside abhi ass mmmmmmahhhhhhhh hhh yess dear u are my hubby mmmmm but i am his whore mmmmm i cant be both na mmmm she takes shit covered mangalsutra n throws it on ummmmm ....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mahi i cant mmmm its my hubby wish mmmhe doesnt want me mm he says i am ugly whore mmmmmm n beat me all the time
mmmm ...he wants ur wife only mahi .....

sam if u don't leave him... then i will marry this trisha...

I go nd collect the shit covered mangalsutra.. nd come towards trisha... trisha atleast beg ur hubby to make my wife do somethng bad na.. thn she will realize

even trisha hates that and trisha is also domming me...