Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(13-11-2019, 10:25 PM)Any Time Wrote: hmmm.. u like to be treated like that low class slut... u know when i brushed my teeth... not in atleast one monthh

holding her slim body more close to me... i am dry humping on sam bodyy..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmm sam kissing u mmmm she looking at u mmmmmm master u want me to brush ur teeth huh mmmmm she looks down mmmm as u dry hump her mm she drops her pallu mmm watching her white body presse his hairy sweaty body mmmmmmmm
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-at-Oh-Baby-Movie-Pre-R...vent-5.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhh trisha rubibng her pussy n watching mmm dear mmm u got ur wish na mm u got ur whore sam mmmm
[Image: trisha_krishnan_hey_jude_pictures_09.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 10:28 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmm sam kissing u mmmm she looking at u mmmmmm master u want me to brush ur teeth huh mmmmm she looks down mmmm as u dry hump her mm she drops her pallu mmm watching her white body presse his hairy sweaty body mmmmmmmm
ahhhhhhhhhhh trisha rubibng her pussy n watching mmm dear mmm u got ur wish na mm u got ur whore sam mmmm

suddenly I slap sam... i want u kiss me always and whenever I want whore... just because ur educated.. don't act smart ok...

haa baby trisha... i got sam na... now u r useless me to trisha u r like a furniture or a thing to from now... go find someone else who is ur worth bitch...
ahhhhhhhhhh i come n press her boobs mmm i takeher boobs in my mouth mmm over her blouse mmm sucking mmmher nipple mm amma mm i miss them soo much mmmm yess mmmmmm mmm what amma u heard those huh mmm u mean slut whore bitch mmm amma u felt bad huh mmm
(13-11-2019, 10:32 PM)Any Time Wrote: suddenly I slap sam... i want u kiss me always and whenever I want whore... just because ur educated.. don't act smart ok...

haa baby trisha... i got sam na... now u r useless me to trisha u r like a furniture or a thing to from now... go find someone else who is ur worth bitch...

ahhhhh yess master i will mmmm i know mmm i will be ur dumb bimbo mmmm she opnes her jacket infront of u mmmm ahhhhh yess master u can use anyhow u want mmm she shwoing her boobs mm her mangalsutra b.e her boobs mm
[Image: ff8185eb28f9dfdf49978a383d18d307.jpg]
trisha leaves u both in kitchen ...she walks out naked....come into hall ...she knows sam hubby will come ...she starts plannin to trap him 

[Image: 4b1dcf99add7afe6cd3d01b68b06a19a.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 10:32 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhh i come n press her boobs mmm i takeher boobs in my mouth mmm over her blouse mmm sucking mmmher nipple mm amma mm i miss them soo much mmmm yess mmmmmm mmm what amma u heard those huh mmm u mean slut whore bitch mmm amma u felt bad huh mmm

sssshhhhhhhhhhh.....aaaaaaaaaaaa......sssss...... kannaa... go easy on them kanna... these babies are not in use since a long time kanna... as abhi sucking her boobies... raveena covers abhi with her pallu... just like old days...

ssss... i heard those names...nd i came to u kanna.. no one ever treated ur amma like this kanna.... 

my own son calling  me bitch is making ur amma... feeel some spl love for u kanna.... starts humping her dresss.....aaahhh...sssss....s
ssss
[Image: raveena%20dazzles%20in%20a%20traditional...k=-zmflMTP]
[Image: 2ba90487c31015dcb6387f5b5bf90a27]
(13-11-2019, 10:35 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhh yess master i will mmmm i know mmm i will be ur dumb bimbo mmmm she opnes her jacket infront of u mmmm ahhhhh yess master u can use anyhow u want mmm she shwoing her boobs mm her mangalsutra b.e her boobs mm
trisha leaves u both in kitchen ...she walks out naked....come into hall ...she knows sam hubby will come ...she starts plannin to trap him 

seeing the boobs i have been longing for... i get tempted so much..starts pressing sam boobies like some chapathi dough....

sam hubby mahi enters the house....

as soon as he enters the house he finds trisha...

mahi : hey.. who are you ?? why r u in my home... where is my wife ?
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i inside her pallu mmm i pull her blouse down mm take her nipple in my mouth mmmm sucking harder mmmm mmmm amma yes i know mmm even daddy is lying on bed all the time na mmmm ahhhhhhhh as she humping me i hug mmm yess mmmm mmmm u are horny for me huh slut mmm mmm yess mmm
(13-11-2019, 10:39 PM)Any Time Wrote: seeing the boobs i have been longing for... i get tempted so much..starts pressing sam boobies like some chapathi dough....

sam hubby mahi enters the house....

as soon as he enters the house he finds trisha...

mahi : hey.. who are you ?? why r u in my home... where is my wife ?

trisha looking at u she comes near u ........i am ur servant is there na ....abhi  mmm i am his whore wife .....u must be whore sams hubby na ..she comes n rubs ur cock mmmmm ....sudeenly u hear sam scream mmm
[Image: MV5BNWExZDdjZTUtZTA2NS00MTY1LThkOTktNDI0...66_AL_.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sam screams hard in pain mmmmmm mm abhi go easy mmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhmy boobs mmm no one has pressed them soo hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm her boobs getting red as u squeezing them 
[Image: samantha-1.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 10:40 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmm i inside her pallu mmm i pull her blouse down mm take her nipple in my mouth mmmm sucking harder mmmm mmmm amma yes i know mmm even daddy is lying on bed all the time na mmmm ahhhhhhhh as she humping me i hug mmm yess mmmm mmmm u are horny for me huh slut mmm  mmm yess mmm

haa... kannna... ur amma is horny is for her own son kanna... assss.s....aaahhhh...

i am really really horny kanna... i want to get laid for sooo long kanna... u eyed for that fat whore u r teacher huma ... but u did not like ur ammaa...

is there anything wrong in me kanna... i love u kanna... ruffling abhi hair... raveena is kneading abhi onto her boobs more... drink all the milk kanna...

aiyyyooo... its been so long since i fed u like this kanna....aaassssss... raveena feeling something strange... 
[Image: 67365083_450430145800247_804636315066378...Nw%3D%3D.2]
(13-11-2019, 10:43 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha looking at u she comes near u ........i am ur servant is there na ....abhi  mmm i am his whore wife .....u must be whore sams hubby na ..she comes n rubs ur cock mmmmm ....sudeenly u hear sam scream mmm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sam screams hard in pain mmmmmm mm abhi go easy mmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhmy boobs mmm no one has pressed them soo hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm her boobs getting red as u squeezing them 

who the hell are you callng my wife a whore... u slut... i try to throw her off...

let me go... bitch.. my wife is shouting... i think she needs my help...

baby.. i am coming... hold on for a min na... shouting for sam