Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
games .....chi no amma .....what amma u also na ....no nothing like that amma ...i say blushing ......as she asks me that ....
(13-11-2019, 07:56 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: games .....chi no amma .....what amma u also na ....no nothing like that amma ...i say blushing ......as she asks me that ....

ayyooo.. aiyaaa.. ramaaa... see my son is blushing now... huh... my son have grown up so much ...

kareena teasing a bit... kanna.. what happened ra.. that raveena used to complain a lot about na.. 

now she is not even telling anything abt u.. u become a good boy or is there anything altogether kanna...hahah.. 
[Image: 3d6cc_kareena-kapoor-hot-stills-in-saree...ames-8.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 07:56 PM)Any Time Wrote: abhi is fat, dark and dirty.. sam is always disgusted towards abhi... but my wife is amazing..

mam : this is my wife trisha... if u can please consider... please give her some work na mam..

we both will work here together here only mam.. please mam

sam looks at his wife ...she bit surprised as he pretty wife and also starts feeling jealous .....she looks at him ...abhi ok i will allow her also to work ok ...make sure she works hard ok .....no slacking off ...ok ....
[Image: 742f331941950992a822c85553540ef8.jpg]
trisha falls to her feet ...thanks soo much maam .....for letting me stay ....yess maam i will work hard ....she says goes in to clean 

after some time sam feeling lonely ...she decides to call u ........but u will be in imp meeting ....she keeps ringing phone at last u lift ur phone ...sam :dear when are u coming home i miss u soo much ...why did u take such long time to pick up huh 

[Image: new13.JPG]
i getting more red .......what no no ammma .....i said na nothing like htat ....what u mean she used u talk about me .......what did my teacher say about me ....
(13-11-2019, 08:02 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam looks at his wife ...she bit surprised as he pretty wife and also starts feeling jealous .....she looks at him ...abhi ok i will allow her also to work ok ...make sure she works hard ok .....no slacking off ...ok ....
trisha falls to her feet ...thanks soo much maam .....for letting me stay ....yess maam i will work hard ....she says goes in to clean 

after some time sam feeling lonely ...she decides to call u ........but u will be in imp meeting ....she keeps ringing phone at last u lift ur phone ...sam :dear when are u coming home i miss u soo much ...why did u take such long time to pick up huh 
mahi : baby, i am busy baby.. y do u call me all the time and disturb me... i will be when i will be..

please dont disturb me na dear... i can't concentrate on my job...

meanwhile... abhi starts romancing trisha in kitchen...trisha is acting like a slut.. obeying everything abhi says...

Abhi : trisha, u saw sam na.. now u understand. why i want her soo much.. have u seen her perky boobs...
(13-11-2019, 08:04 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i getting more red .......what no no ammma .....i said na nothing like htat ....what u mean she used u talk about me .......what did my teacher say about me ....

hmm.. kanna do u want to know a secret ? ur amma and your teacher raveena... we were classmates kanna...

u know.. we talk a lot.. i mean lot about all kinds of stuff kanna...

chi naughty boy... i know what did during that picnic time... slightly looking at abhi dick...
[Image: 1511039430_5889.jpg]
(13-11-2019, 08:06 PM)Any Time Wrote: mahi : baby, i am busy baby.. y do u call me all the time and disturb me... i will be when i will be..

please dont disturb me na dear... i can't concentrate on my job...

meanwhile... abhi starts romancing trisha in kitchen...trisha is acting like a slut.. obeying everything abhi says...

Abhi : trisha, u saw sam na.. now u understand. why i want her soo much.. have u seen her perky boobs...

trisha will be in kitchen .......she holds abhi cock .....takes it out jerking it .....while u talk about sams boobs ......yess dear i can see ...but baby she is wife of rich man na u think she like ugly guy like u huh ...
[Image: birthday-special-trisha-krishnan-photos-0010.jpg]
as u scold sam ....she in tears she cuts the phone ........she comes to kichten have water ...she hears moaning .....she comes kitchen peeps in sees her servant and his wife together as she jerking abhi cock ...sam watching thinking how much she wants to do that with her hubby ,,,
[Image: samantha-1.jpg]
what amma really ..........she didnt tell me only ...what picnic .....what amma what did she tell ...i ask nervously ....
(13-11-2019, 08:10 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha will be in kitchen .......she holds abhi cock .....takes it out jerking it .....while u talk about sams boobs ......yess dear i can see ...but baby she is wife of rich man na u think she like ugly guy like u huh ...
as u scold sam ....she in tears she cuts the phone ........she comes to kichten have water ...she hears moaning .....she comes kitchen peeps in sees her servant and his wife together as she jerking abhi cock ...sam watching thinking how much she wants to do that with her hubby ,,,
sam mam may be rich woman.. but she is good woman..

sam has such nice boobs baby.., thu.. look at ur filthy boobs... saying sam name i am pressing trisha boobs hard

sam has such nice face baby... compare ur face with it... I slap and punch on trisha face...
(13-11-2019, 08:11 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what amma really ..........she didnt tell me only ...what picnic .....what amma what did she tell ...i ask nervously ....

chi... u want ur amma to say all that nasty things u did... smiling naughtily ...

ur sweet raveena mam told me that she nd u shared the same room it seems.. is it ?
[Image: kareena_kapoor_khan_on_did_0.jpg]
[Image: r1_1510900034.jpg]