Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(08-11-2019, 05:34 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even she shocked and not knowng what to do now... she didnt say anything while the 4 guys coming around the car now as well to get a closer look at her

guy 1: dekho toh... kya cheez hai... mujhe toh aur kareeb se dekhni hai

guy 2: aare mera maal hai woh pehle main toh dekhoon usse 

guy 3: tum duno hi peeche hata... pehle toh main hi karoongi iske saath... chalo mujhe bhi toh dekhne do usse 

deepika: woh yahan kuch nahin hoga... woh jao varna... woh main police ko phone kar doongi... woh kya karne ka irada hai tum logon ka main woh

guy 4: kya irada hai... kaafi kuch irada hai (he going to the window now and he licking on the window which scared her even more and he smiling when

he did that as well 'irada samjhe mein aaya kya' deepika looking at you) woh keep the doors locked aur police ko phone karo na tum 'there was no signal'
deeika padukone the hootest star about to be fuck meat of some random men

i acted like i was calling "woh madam no signal"

and unlocked the car unknown to her so they could get in now i so wanted to see her ass raped

[Image: KI2TuHo.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:37 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was just looking at you play now... she didnt mind... she just wanted to spend her time with her son and let him enjoy as much as pissible she just

saw there watching you when another guy came to her as well this while you was playing around and she on the bench 

guy: kya maame hai... aaj toh bhot hi kamaal dikh rahe hai na 

he going in to touch them now 'kya kar rahe ho tum' slapping his hand away from her tits not letting him touch

guy: kya narke karti hai raandi yeh le (he got some money out and threw it on her face now and as soon as he threw the money on her face he grabbe dher

tits and she didnt say anyting... since he ahd just payed... she would do anyhting for money that was her joba nd right now in the public park a guy

just throwing some money at her and groping her her) mmmmmmm ab aaye hai haath mein... inke sath toh bhot kuch kar sakta hoon main toh

i saw towards my mom and  aguy had his hand under her shirt groping her tits

i went to her

WD: momma woh thak gaya ab woh (poiting at her tits) bhook llaggi hay

[Image: nVBTlOB.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:40 AM)wkdevil Wrote: don (knew peiyanka wasnt around and was boosting) aray toh kya huwa kya karlaygi woh?

men (whispering to him) zada over mat kardo saaab pata nahin yehin missile gira degi priyanka jee

don: array pass aoo na woh jabsay party mein dekha hay dimagi hi kahrab hogaya hay (as u walked close he touched his cock over his pants) uff

servant: woh madam inay bohot rokha lekin woh sunay nahin (as u came sloe u saaw ur dirty oanties in their hands all his men smelling them)

guy: uff i can smalle her aroma yaar fuck im hard again gonna go cum on these'

guy 2: (u saw a guy openly shagging his cock ur panties in his mouth and he loking at u) uhh uhh ahhhhhh ahhh

don: array array ider uder dekhna ban karon (he got up his cock so hard his white dhoti u could see a wet patch) kabsay wait kar raha hoon

array priyanka jee nay bola hay ki a sakta hoon yahan aur tumari lay sakta  hoon

guy 3: saab salli ki gaand hi mardon ajj rula doo sali ko bohot sexy gaand hay

guy 4: array mamay chusso sab iskay dhoodh hay salli itni gori dekhon toh smile bhi kar rahi hay

bodyguard: madam jee jahon toh sallon ko abhi gili mardun?

don : (he came near u and u walking back and hit the wall he dint say anything caught ur colar and tore ur shirt) hayyyyy malll!!

infront of priyanka no one ever would say these things but were boosting since she wasnt here... but even i knew i cudl just get her on the phone and 

they would get scared... or my bodyguards could just shoot them... but i enjoyed these type of things... the guys were passing my panty around

IS: ek hi panty se sab kaam chala rahe ho... poori gandi kardi meri panty... priyanka ne kaha hai toh woh usse phone karke main pooch loon

just teasingf i had no intention of phoning her... but then i even got shhocked how he just came and ripped my shirt open 'woh nahin woh goli mat marna'
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(08-11-2019, 05:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: deeika padukone the hootest star about to be fuck meat of some random men

i acted like i was calling "woh madam no signal"

and unlocked the car unknown to her so they could get in now i so wanted to see her ass raped

she thinking the car locked 'woh jao yahan se humein police ko phone kar diya hai... woh sab aate hi hongeaye ab... chalo nikalo yahan se abhi'

guy 3: ab toh hum kahin nahin jaane waale hia jaaneman... ab toh tumara karke hi jayegaye hum dekhna tum

deepika: woh eerrmm door locked hai... woh ander nahin a sakte ho... hum police ki aise hi wait kar lengaye ab toh... woh you guys should go now 

[Image: hiMZ8F9.jpg]
upar se mera bodyguard bhi yaahn hai... aur woh bhi kaafi kuch kar sakta hai (even thou you was her driver she was just trying to scared them)

guy 2: acha yeh aage bodyguard hai kya... dekho toh... koi baat nahin tumare saath uska bhi kar lengaye hum dont worry... duno ke saath karegaye

guy 3: iska bodyguard toh already daara hua lag raha hai... door khol lengaye yeh toh bhag jayegaye... duno ki gaand marte hai hum toh phir

[Image: od6KhcH.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i saw towards my mom and  aguy had his hand under her shirt groping her tits

i went to her

WD: momma woh thak gaya ab woh (poiting at her tits) bhook llaggi hay

aish: woh abhi (she didnt know what to do now... since he was groping her and it was public park as well but she knew you were hingry so she had to

even other women walking past as well watching this) aare yahan bache aate hai yahan toh apni raandipana mat karo... gahr jaake karo chee chee 

guy: bhook lagi hai toh aaja... koi baat nahin 

he moving from her tits now and giving room andaish tapping her tighs 'chalo bete ajao' you goinf and sitting on her lap

[Image: kaIc5BJ.jpg]

aish: woh haan aap kal ajana ghar pe poora kar dongi main 

guy: kal... nahin nahin haan bete ko dhoodh de do par main toh phir bhi karoonga paise diye hai maine oth vasool toh poore karne hai na mujhe paise

he got his cock out now form his pants alreayd so hard you was in ehr lap 

guy: chal woh wahan mooh mar raha hai tu yahan mooh mar le... chal raanid shuru ho ja

[Image: Vm7sV2P.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:46 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: infront of priyanka no one ever would say these things but were boosting since she wasnt here... but even i knew i cudl just get her on the phone and 

they would get scared... or my bodyguards could just shoot them... but i enjoyed these type of things... the guys were passing my panty around

IS: ek hi panty se sab kaam chala rahe ho... poori gandi kardi meri panty... priyanka ne kaha hai toh woh usse phone karke main pooch loon

just teasingf i had no intention of phoning her... but then i even got shhocked how he just came and ripped my shirt open 'woh nahin woh goli mat marna'

as soon as ur shirt was ripped ur bodyguards had theri guns out

and u told them to stand down and the don was staring at ur breasts

don: hmm pata hay i know ki u are bluffing ki priyanka ko cal karaygi?

[Image: WPy44Ct.jpg]

men: kaissay saab kaisay pata hay (he came and pulled ur shirt from the floor and wrapped it around his cock)

don : kyunki na (no one ever did this toh u he literally grabbed ur pussy hard making u jump) salli ek dum wet hay

[Image: dRyTfgp.jpg]

men 2: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (seeing that he came on the floor) salli ko aaj sab chodingay

don: oyy chup (hishand our ur neck from behind pulling u in and kissing u) muah muah yeh ajj sirf meri raand hay

bodyguard : woh madam room taiyar karat hay hum

[Image: CnUbr14.jpg]

don : array nahin yeh slut aaj yahan sabkay samnay chudaygi!!! *his men bought a matress and kept it on the floor and he pushed u on it)

men 3: yeh jo panties pehni hay woh meri hay (his own freind drew a gun on him) "nahin meri hay woh samjha"

don: array sab milayga dekhon toh (u had spread ur legs to gove them a tease) yeh sab degi khud chal strip kar

[Image: DSC_0060.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:49 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she thinking the car locked 'woh jao yahan se humein police ko phone kar diya hai... woh sab aate hi hongeaye ab... chalo nikalo yahan se abhi'

guy 3: ab toh hum kahin nahin jaane waale hia jaaneman... ab toh tumara karke hi jayegaye hum dekhna tum

deepika: woh eerrmm door locked hai... woh ander nahin a sakte ho... hum police ki aise hi wait kar lengaye ab toh... woh you guys should go now 

upar se mera bodyguard bhi yaahn hai... aur woh bhi kaafi kuch kar sakta hai (even thou you was her driver she was just trying to scared them)

guy 2: acha yeh aage bodyguard hai kya... dekho toh... koi baat nahin tumare saath uska bhi kar lengaye hum dont worry... duno ke saath karegaye

guy 3: iska bodyguard toh already daara hua lag raha hai... door khol lengaye yeh toh bhag jayegaye... duno ki gaand marte hai hum toh phir

WD: madam jee please inki baat manlo warna yeh kuch galat kardingay (to them ) paisay lelon let us go na

(i saw them oggling at her tits like hungry dogs)

[Image: HqXhJZD.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:54 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as soon as ur shirt was ripped ur bodyguards had theri guns out

and u told them to stand down and the don was staring at ur breasts

don: hmm pata hay i know ki u are bluffing ki priyanka ko cal karaygi?

men: kaissay saab kaisay pata hay (he came and pulled ur shirt from the floor and wrapped it around his cock)

don : kyunki na (no one ever did this toh u he literally grabbed ur pussy hard making u jump) salli ek dum wet hay

men 2: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (seeing that he came on the floor) salli ko aaj sab chodingay

don: oyy chup (hishand our ur neck from behind pulling u in and kissing u) muah muah yeh ajj sirf meri raand hay

bodyguard : woh madam room taiyar karat hay hum

don : array nahin yeh slut aaj yahan sabkay samnay chudaygi!!! *his men bought a matress and kept it on the floor and he pushed u on it)

men 3: yeh jo panties pehni hay woh meri hay (his own freind drew a gun on him) "nahin meri hay woh samjha"

don: array sab milayga dekhon toh (u had spread ur legs to gove them a tease) yeh sab degi khud chal strip kar

he even knew i was bluffing and just coming and grabbing my pussy 'aaahhh' making me jump then his hand on my neck pulling me in kissing me and 

i was even kissing back 'muuaahh muuaahh mmmm muuaahhh' he even saying to my boydguards i was going to get fucked here infront of everyone

since i had started enjoing more word had spread how i was so he knew he could take his chance... even telling me to strip which i started doing

taking my clothes off slowly taking my panties off and throwing them to one guy 'dont fight over it... mere room mein kaafi panties hai' i took my

clothes of leaving my necklace on 'yeh priyanka ne di hai yeh nahin utaroongi main
(08-11-2019, 05:52 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: woh abhi (she didnt know what to do now... since he was groping her and it was public park as well but she knew you were hingry so she had to

even other women walking past as well watching this) aare yahan bache aate hai yahan toh apni raandipana mat karo... gahr jaake karo chee chee 

guy: bhook lagi hai toh aaja... koi baat nahin 

he moving from her tits now and giving room andaish tapping her tighs 'chalo bete ajao' you goinf and sitting on her lap

aish: woh haan aap kal ajana ghar pe poora kar dongi main 

guy: kal... nahin nahin haan bete ko dhoodh de do par main toh phir bhi karoonga paise diye hai maine oth vasool toh poore karne hai na mujhe paise

he got his cock out now form his pants alreayd so hard you was in ehr lap 

guy: chal woh wahan mooh mar raha hai tu yahan mooh mar le... chal raanid shuru ho ja

(DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HoT LINE)

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi 

(i was in my moms lap pulling on her blouse) momma foo na momma jaldi say na

[Image: vhUMD4T.jpg]
(08-11-2019, 05:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: madam jee please inki baat manlo warna yeh kuch galat kardingay (to them ) paisay lelon let us go na

(i saw them oggling at her tits like hungry dogs)

deepika; kya chaiye... tum logon ko paise chaiye kya... kitne paise chiaye bol do... de doongi main... aur phir jao yahan se... batao kitne paise chaiye

guy 1: paise... paise kahan chaiye humein... humne kahan ki humein paise chaiye nahin na... mujhe toh woh mast chut chaiye woh chaiye mujhe 

guy 2: aare kya baat kar rahe ho... nahin nahin chut nahin chaiye... usse chut chaiye... mujhe toh woh kamaal ki gaand hi chaiye... kyun woh chaiye 

[Image: zbZpP3m.jpg]

guy 3: aare ab toh bata diya hai humein toh batao na humein dogi kya... woh mooh bhi chaiye chut aur gaand ke saath woh bhi milta hai kya 

then one guy opened the driver seat and pulleed you out and pushing you around and even htiting youa  little making it look real... they wanted her to 

feel helpless by herself before they did anything with her 'aare rasi lao... pehle iske bodyguard ko bandh dehte hai phir hum iski boyd ko guard karte hai'

[Image: fvAzoqb.jpg]