Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(02-11-2019, 02:28 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: WD and alia sat with their Dadaji now... and you was sat in his lap and he hand his hand on your ass so casually and alia was on her knees on the floor

ksising his feet and massaging his feet... he basically owned you both and you didn't even know it... you were slaves for him... doing whatever he said

alia: mmm muuaahh muuaahh muuaahh (not even talking just serving her Dadaji like he asked) muuaahh dadu aaj hum khelegaye na muuaahh muuaahh

Dadaji: aare haan haan bilkul par aaj Pehle kuch aur karna hai teek hai… tu duno ko kahin le jaana hai mujhe… teek hai na 

you both didn't even say no ever to him always listened to him no matter what he said and no matter where he took you... he tok his phone out... he on the phone talking 

Dadaji: aare sun... paise kamane hia kya tumhe... meer paas kaafi ache maal hai… bilkul bache hai… kaafi paise milegaye… kuch set kanra tu jaldi se

i was in his lap moving my ass on his cock

WD: (he talking on the phone) dadu bore hora hay (hand on his cock) kuch karon na

[Image: ed8iRSc.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 02:30 AM)wkdevil Wrote:
the sluttiest  day of the year had arrived

every year u saw girls who were just normal get the slut mode on for hallowen

and this time it was u who would get ur slut side on

ur now freinds alia.jhanvi all used to dress like hoes for the attention and they knew ur first hallowen had to be perfect

u all going costume shopping and as soon as their bfs heard u are tagging long they came too both sam and rahul

u 3 girls walking in front then and they talking among themselves

sam: ajj toh IS katil lag rahi hay yaar i can walk behind her all my life

rahul: bhai ek idea aya hay teri gf alia hot hay jhanvi bhi hot hay mein jhanvi say baat karta hoon u can even have her

lekin isko meray liya choday yaar mujhay hi IS ki chaiya

sam: bhai tu alia lelay lekin IS ki toh mein hi lunga

(u turned to see they were staring at ur ass and then looked at u and lokked away acting like they werent)

jhanvi: im gonna be a sexy nurse ya sexy student,yaa somethng

alia: chup rahon apni pari hay chalo store mein IS tumay klya banna hay

I never liked Halloween before but right now I oudlnt wait for it... and we going shopping as well to get some good costumes... even they BFs tagging

along... they talking about but I coudlnt hear them... they both wanted me... I knew they checked me out... 

IS: who pata nahin… who nurse acha hai ya maybe slutty cop... par what are you both doing maybe we could go together as something as a pair
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(02-11-2019, 02:35 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: I never liked Halloween before but right now I oudlnt wait for it... and we going shopping as well to get some good costumes... even they BFs tagging

along... they talking about but I coudlnt hear them... they both wanted me... I knew they checked me out... 

IS: who pata nahin… who nurse acha hai ya maybe slutty cop... par what are you both doing maybe we could go together as something as a pair

(u all walking in the stores and saw so many costumes)

jhanvi: as  a pair haan sahin hay lets try the sexy cat woman costume

(u girls walking in the changing room and the guys following u in )

alia: array kahan aray hoon zada free horay hoon wait for us outisde

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(u and jhanvi  put on the same outfit and when u came out her bf rahul got up and looked at u mouth opened

he dint even glance at his own gf u came to him like this and touched his face)

[Image: b69eb6d4-15a0-4fed-b76f-5968f5f4c5f7.gif][Image: ca41b0af-bdd9-4b33-bc92-5c32215143eb.gif]

jhanvi (snapping her fingers) mein kaisi lag rahi hoon?

rahul: (still staring at u) hoooot too hoot kasam say (then looked at her) haan i mean hot lekin woh i think this outfit suits IS more

woh kya hay na lambi hay those legs look great in them aur upar say zada hot bhi hay i mean figure uska suit hora hay

jhanvi : u are in so much trouble  rahul (she went back in with another costume)

[Image: 07g4S3q.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 02:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: uncle ismyay kya hay bohot hi hard hay (i moved my hand and got closer my head in his chest) kuch karna hay isko?

people in this were all pervs they didn't care at all... your mom getting groped by so many people and a old guy using you as well

man: haan haan iske saath toh bhot kuch kar sakte hai hum bacha 'he seeing this as a chance and started unzipping himself and got his cock out as well'

chalo ispe haath rakho… aur who yeh hi nahin duno karte hia saath mein 'saying that he actually started taking your pants off getting yoru lulli out'

[Image: aGsZHQX.jpg]
guy 2: kya raandi hai... iske liye toh paise nahin dene chaiye isko toh free mein loonga main toh 'he pulled her dress downa little getting her bra visible'

she then pulling her dress back up 'abhi yahin public mein nahin chalo move out of the way now' the guys didn't like this she wa sin no psotion to get 

what she wants 'aare saali' he ripped her dress a little now showing her bra and her cleavage more as well now 'ab sahi dikh rahi hai whore'

[Image: vgMmXit.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 03:22 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: people in this were all pervs they didn't care at all... your mom getting groped by so many people and a old guy using you as well

man: haan haan iske saath toh bhot kuch kar sakte hai hum bacha 'he seeing this as a chance and started unzipping himself and got his cock out as well'

chalo ispe haath rakho… aur who yeh hi nahin duno karte hia saath mein 'saying that he actually started taking your pants off getting yoru lulli out'

guy 2: kya raandi hai... iske liye toh paise nahin dene chaiye isko toh free mein loonga main toh 'he pulled her dress downa little getting her bra visible'

she then pulling her dress back up 'abhi yahin public mein nahin chalo move out of the way now' the guys didn't like this she wa sin no psotion to get 

what she wants 'aare saali' he ripped her dress a little now showing her bra and her cleavage more as well now 'ab sahi dikh rahi hai whore'

we both on a corner seat he took my pants off

WD: uncle woh (jerked it a little and saw something leaking) uncle apki pee ppe say kya nikalra hay?

[Image: wcGNYAN.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 02:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was in his lap moving my ass on his cock

WD: (he talking on the phone) dadu bore hora hay (hand on his cock) kuch karon na

guy on the phone... aare haan haan la duno ko... main address message karta hon tumhe… bring them there 

Dadaji: aare nahin nahin abhi nahin who nahin abhi karna hai chalo Pehle tum duno ko ready hona hai

alia: abhi ready... abhi toh we didnt even play na dadaji... Pehle khelna hai humein

Dadaji: khelna sab baad mein... humein abhi bhar jaana hai toh you both need to get ready quickly... jao aur ready hojao mere liye chalo jao 

[Image: nU0cY56.jpg]

aur haan WD tumne kuch ache kapde pehan… tum duno kuch ache... WD tum kuch tight kapde teek hai aur alia tum apna school girl outfit who chalo jao

(both of you going and he spanked you ass on the way out) maal hai sach mein aaj toh bhot maaze hongaye legat ahi kaafi paise kama ke 

degi yeh gaand toh mujhe (he didn't care he just saw you as his bitches now and who were there to make him as much money as possible

[Image: tTwOa90.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 03:31 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy on the phone... aare haan haan la duno ko... main address message karta hon tumhe… bring them there 

Dadaji: aare nahin nahin abhi nahin who nahin abhi karna hai chalo Pehle tum duno ko ready hona hai

alia: abhi ready... abhi toh we didnt even play na dadaji... Pehle khelna hai humein

Dadaji: khelna sab baad mein... humein abhi bhar jaana hai toh you both need to get ready quickly... jao aur ready hojao mere liye chalo jao 

aur haan WD tumne kuch ache kapde pehan… tum duno kuch ache... WD tum kuch tight kapde teek hai aur alia tum apna school girl outfit who chalo jao

(both of you going and he spanked you ass on the way out) maal hai sach mein aaj toh bhot maaze hongaye legat ahi kaafi paise kama ke 

degi yeh gaand toh mujhe (he didn't care he just saw you as his bitches now and who were there to make him as much money as possible

we did as he told alia came in her school outfit and i wore tight shorts and came

WD: chhlay dadu

[Image: 1s3Hqhf.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 02:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: (u all walking in the stores and saw so many costumes)

jhanvi: as  a pair haan sahin hay lets try the sexy cat woman costume

(u girls walking in the changing room and the guys following u in )

alia: array kahan aray hoon zada free horay hoon wait for us outisde

(u and jhanvi  put on the same outfit and when u came out her bf rahul got up and looked at u mouth opened

he dint even glance at his own gf u came to him like this and touched his face)

jhanvi (snapping her fingers) mein kaisi lag rahi hoon?

rahul: (still staring at u) hoooot too hoot kasam say (then looked at her) haan i mean hot lekin woh i think this outfit suits IS more

woh kya hay na lambi hay those legs look great in them aur upar say zada hot bhi hay i mean figure uska suit hora hay

jhanvi : u are in so much trouble  rahul (she went back in with another costume)

we trying costumes and then making them wait out and we coming out and rahul was just prasing me... and how good I looked

IS: you think na... it looks good... phir toh main yeh hi pehan looongi… how does my ass look in it... ok na

turning and showing him... I just loved teasing them as much as possible
(02-11-2019, 03:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: we both on a corner seat he took my pants off

WD: uncle woh (jerked it a little and saw something leaking) uncle apki pee ppe say kya nikalra hay?

uncle: who kuch nahin (he looking at him leaking that he was finding it hard to control himself) who bas yeh bhot acha hai who tumare liye hai pata hai

yeh tumari liey bhi bhot acha hai... who chalo mooh lagao aur le lo... teek se lena… dekhna… tumari helath ke liye acha hai yeh mooh mein lo 

(while he saying that he gently taking your head and trying to pull it lower down to his cock but not focing too much since he wanted you to do it on 

[Image: mBMqHu7.jpg]

your own as well) lo na... aur dekhna ek bhar logaye toh aur bhi bhar aayegaye tumare liye lo (while this happening your mom getting used by so many men)

guy 4: aare mujhe sirf yeh nahin karna hai (slapping her ass) mujhe aur bhi chaiye… lets have fun with na teek se... shirt utar do uski already pati hui hai

they took her shitr off 'aare skirt bhi yeh bhi toh nahin chaiye na' before she could say anything someone ripping her shirt and throwing her clothes all over the place'

[Image: UjVwjEo.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 03:34 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we trying costumes and then making them wait out and we coming out and rahul was just prasing me... and how good I looked

IS: you think na... it looks good... phir toh main yeh hi pehan looongi… how does my ass look in it... ok na

turning and showing him... I just loved teasing them as much as possible

u swaying ur ass for them and rahul even moved his hand as if he was gonna grope it

and jhanvi slapped his hand away

sam: woh whil we are here mein soch raha tha ki aur koi outfit khareed loo

alia: ohh really sam thank u so much aaj mera bf mujhay shoping karara hay

sam: woh i was talking to IS woh ucan get anything it on me

[Image: 6e783090e1cf2c952ff6387045410307.jpg]

(u picked another dress and came out like this tits almost bursting out and legs almost showing till ur panties)

rahul: ohhh damn yaar woh can i (he taking a picture and u posing for him)

[Image: 819d52d9d40923b0458dc9acd750ee24.jpg]

sam: (coming behind u touching the dress) woh i just wanna see material acha hay na just checking (though he felt ur waist a little)

alia (to jhanvi) yeh dono nahin sudhringay bechari IS kay pechay hi paday hay

[Image: Student-of-the-Year-2-ananya-panday-thumb-962x642.png]
(then all 3 of u took some group photos and alia took some pics of u to post online too)

guy: (coemmenting on ur profile) yes finally my wank material is here 10/10 tits babe

guy 2: next time post topless wanna spunk on them tits

guy 3; randi!!!!!!! thats it

[Image: 69908504_130990704945367_583808956595659569_n.png]