Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(01-11-2019, 07:26 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: uncle: acha wahan hai kya… toh woh main tumare saath baitha hoon jab tak tumari mom wapas na aaye teek hai na... ill stay with you 

but what you didn't know was he was a perv and seeing your mom busy he was taking his chance... he even had a hard on looking at you now as well

uncle: aare teek se baitho na (he grabbing you bring you closer to him and even got your hand and put it on his crotch area) ab teek hai 

you didn't know what was going on... but he keeping your hand on his ockc over his pants now... whiel your momwas getting groped so much now

someone was kissing her neck as wel… while another guy humping her a little from the front... a guy kising her neck from the back... she was getting

mauled all over 'mmmmmm maal hai maal… fuck... next stop bhi aane wala hai mujhe bhi toh' he taking his hand under her dress now

he pulled my hand over his pants

WD: umm uncle woh aap yeh kya kar rahay hoon ????

(i couldnt even see my mom and a stranger had me touching him)

[Image: wHlPpz3.jpg]
(01-11-2019, 07:38 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

my freinds said they couldnt handle her anymore she was creating problems i dozed off in the hall waiting for her while she came back with her bf

she was comign in and they were knocking things over as well whiel kissing and she didnt care one bit... knocking over a vase and still kissing

he ksising her and pushing her all the way on to the couch as well where you was sleeping... and she landed on topf o you... she wa son your chest 

jhanvi: who the fuck is this (she looking back) aare its ok... daddy hai.. come here and kiss me... chalo… keep going na koi baat nahin hai 

[Image: UgPX4IB.jpg]

she telling him to carry on... now she was on top of you while he was kissing her... and she on your chest and you was even waking up a little as well

BF: muuahah muuaahh woh jhanvi tumare dad uth jayagey na lets take it into the bedroom ya main jao yahan se... kuch hogaya toh muuaahh

jhanvi: maine kahan na kuch nahin hoga (she pulling him closer and keeping him there kising her) muuaahh just keep giving it to me na

[Image: gHttJ6j.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(01-11-2019, 07:40 AM)wkdevil Wrote: he pulled my hand over his pants

WD: umm uncle woh aap yeh kya kar rahay hoon ????

(i couldnt even see my mom and a stranger had me touching him)

uncle: aare main kya kar raha hoon kuch nahin kar raha hoon main woh bas 'he taking your hand and he rubbing it on his cock over his pants now'

he doing it hismefl 'woh kuch nahin… aise hota hai woh bas you look for your mom main yahan hoon na tumare paas aaahhhh' he even maoning now

feeling your hand touching his cock and that too just over his pants... he was enjoying while your mom in between them men one guy taking his hand

[Image: l2h9Xyk.jpg]

and putting it under her dress 'aare guys shes so damn wet' he was feeling her pussy 'she would be... aakir raandi jo hai yeh' and you guys stop was coming

now as well as she was trying to push the crowd off her 'aare mera stop araha hai abhi jaana hai mujhe... I need ot go get my son as well woh give me way'

while she was trying to get back to you and guy humping her from behind and kssing her neck while other guys taking they chance to grop whatever they could

[Image: 17EXxVv.jpg]
(01-11-2019, 07:33 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they both telling me... we always talked aboyt boys and they BFs 'aare your both lucky na' then we going to practice... and jhanvi had taught me a lot

me doing a routine and he just tapping my ass with his note pad I even turned and smiled back 'thank you sir' everyone wanted to be the captain

while u lot were practicing and doing the roiutine the other girls looked at u and were felling jealous

ritu: coach nay uski gand pay kyun marra i thought i was his fav?

girl: aray bend over and twerk it a little woh kutiya sarra attention leri hay

[Image: tZQ1LmD.jpg]
(there were some male cheelraders too who hand to lift u and and make u do a jump)

coach: dont u dare drop her (smilling at u) i dont want anything to happen to her samjhay

(they got u like this and flipped u and u landed perfectly but when they flipped u u had a upskirt moment)

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: source.gif]

ritu: slut weearing a thong bas attention chaiya isay

guy (on the stands) look at that slut shake her tits fuck

(guy below u) damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (he u know had 2 guys on each side grabing u like this and all of them loking at ur panties)

caoch: hey eyes up keep going lagta hay i found my new cheerleader captain  u sure u want this IS?

[Image: Hkr2L7a.jpg]
(01-11-2019, 07:43 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:
she was comign in and they were knocking things over as well whiel kissing and she didnt care one bit... knocking over a vase and still kissing

he ksising her and pushing her all the way on to the couch as well where you was sleeping... and she landed on topf o you... she wa son your chest 

jhanvi: who the fuck is this (she looking back) aare its ok... daddy hai.. come here and kiss me... chalo… keep going na koi baat nahin hai 

she telling him to carry on... now she was on top of you while he was kissing her... and she on your chest and you was even waking up a little as well

BF: muuahah muuaahh woh jhanvi tumare dad uth jayagey na lets take it into the bedroom ya main jao yahan se... kuch hogaya toh muuaahh

jhanvi: maine kahan na kuch nahin hoga (she pulling him closer and keeping him there kising her) muuaahh just keep giving it to me na
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 '

my own daughter on my chest and she was being kissed and doing it so close to me

WD: (i woke up and saw this) kya hora hay yeh sab kaun hay yeh niklon yahan say (his hands all over her)

[Image: ezz7CUq.jpg]
aish now trying to get back to you... where an old guy was making you rub his cock over his pants and you saw her coming out of a crowd as well

and he quickly stopped and you seeing your mom and just when she was about to say something you saw someone from behind you 

coudlnt see who ulling her back into the crowd again... and now she back in that crowd of people 'aare kahan ja rahi hai... yehin hi reh na mmmm'

[Image: pVJdoe2.jpg]

aish: aare nahin mujhe jaana hai… am with my son... you want something toh ghar aoa na 

guy 2: ghar aane ke liye time nhian hai… upar se wahan woh dirty raandi area mein main nahin jaata hoon I have standards... yahan hi reh samjhi (spanking her ass)

man: aarr tumari mom busy lag rahi hai tum bhi busy ho jao (he getting closer to you now and grabbing your hand againa nd keeping it on his cock

[Image: ImI7I8F.jpg]
WD and alia sat with their Dadaji now... and you was sat in his lap and he hand his hand on your ass so casually and alia was on her knees on the floor

ksising his feet and massaging his feet... he basically owned you both and you didn't even know it... you were slaves for him... doing whatever he said

alia: mmm muuaahh muuaahh muuaahh (not even talking just serving her Dadaji like he asked) muuaahh dadu aaj hum khelegaye na muuaahh muuaahh

[Image: SUeSu5S.jpg]
Dadaji: aare haan haan bilkul par aaj Pehle kuch aur karna hai teek hai… tu duno ko kahin le jaana hai mujhe… teek hai na 

you both didn't even say no ever to him always listened to him no matter what he said and no matter where he took you... he tok his phone out... he on the phone talking 

Dadaji: aare sun... paise kamane hia kya tumhe... meer paas kaafi ache maal hai… bilkul bache hai… kaafi paise milegaye… kuch set kanra tu jaldi se

[Image: 420y4jc.jpg]
fkng hot aishu momaa ...dick just cant stop jumping looking at her....fkkk
the sluttiest day of the year had arrived

every year u saw girls who were just normal get the slut mode on for hallowen

and this time it was u who would get ur slut side on

ur now freinds alia.jhanvi all used to dress like hoes for the attention and they knew ur first hallowen had to be perfect

u all going costume shopping and as soon as their bfs heard u are tagging long they came too both sam and rahul

[Image: gKv2rYc.jpg]

u 3 girls walking in front then and they talking among themselves

sam: ajj toh IS katil lag rahi hay yaar i can walk behind her all my life

rahul: bhai ek idea aya hay teri gf alia hot hay jhanvi bhi hot hay mein jhanvi say baat karta hoon u can even have her

lekin isko meray liya choday yaar mujhay hi IS ki chaiya

[Image: CGQLgDY.jpg]

sam: bhai tu alia lelay lekin IS ki toh mein hi lunga

(u turned to see they were staring at ur ass and then looked at u and lokked away acting like they werent)

jhanvi: im gonna be a sexy nurse ya sexy student,yaa somethng

alia: chup rahon apni pari hay chalo store mein IS tumay klya banna hay?

[Image: 7echk3k.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 02:24 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish now trying to get back to you... where an old guy was making you rub his cock over his pants and you saw her coming out of a crowd as well

and he quickly stopped and you seeing your mom and just when she was about to say something you saw someone from behind you 

coudlnt see who ulling her back into the crowd again... and now she back in that crowd of people 'aare kahan ja rahi hai... yehin hi reh na mmmm'

aish: aare nahin mujhe jaana hai… am with my son... you want something toh ghar aoa na 

guy 2: ghar aane ke liye time nhian hai… upar se wahan woh dirty raandi area mein main nahin jaata hoon I have standards... yahan hi reh samjhi (spanking her ass)

man: aarr tumari mom busy lag rahi hai tum bhi busy ho jao (he getting closer to you now and grabbing your hand againa nd keeping it on his cock

WD: uncle ismyay kya hay bohot hi hard hay (i moved my hand and got closer my head in his chest) kuch karna hay isko?

[Image: KkLuAUh.jpg]