Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(27-10-2019, 10:23 PM)Any Time Wrote: looking at that godly scene.. i get instanst hard...
i tie 2 knots.. then for the 3rd knot...
didi.. u know.. i always fantasized you doing lesbo with mom.. please do it once na..
then i will tie the last knot...

mahi yess u my naughty hubby i will .........she comes near ur moms body mmmm starts kissing her lips hard mmm pressing her boobs mmmm yess mmm mmahi like this mmmmmm mmmm come na mm tie the last knot mmm make me ur wife mmmm
[Image: 723830-priya-prakash-varrier-wink.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:23 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: of course i didnt believe them ...i also hug her .....i broke of my frndship with them also as they said sucht hings ........
dont cry baby ....here ...i give her my credit card ..baby buy anything u want mm
dear all such bad things to me.. now you are giving me this plastic card to me..

this is what u understoood me... taking the credit card..  u think i am a gold diggers.

enough said abhi... she leaves out.. don't follow me baby.. leave me alone..  

in the parking lot she gets into the other guy car..
(27-10-2019, 10:25 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mahi yess u my naughty hubby i will .........she comes near ur moms body mmmm starts kissing her lips hard mmm pressing her boobs mmmm yess mmm mmahi like this mmmmmm mmmm come na mm tie the last knot mmm make me ur wife mmmm

to test her loyalty more.. i jump on mom belly... 

didi you loved amma so much na.. why u doing all this baby... 

i slowly tying the last knot
no baby pls wait ...i didnt mean like that ........i wanted to buy gifts for u ...but i didnt know what to get ..so i gave ......pls baby ....i come near car ....u want to leave me huh ....i say sadly ..
(27-10-2019, 10:29 PM)Any Time Wrote: to test her loyalty more.. i jump on mom belly... 

didi you loved amma so much na.. why u doing all this baby... 

i slowly tying the last knot

ahhhhhhhhh yess mahi ..but i am yours na now ...she presses her moms herboobs hard mm sucking them mm mmmm mahi mmm come lets use her as bed mmmm u want have first night on her body mmmmmm 
[Image: priya-prakash-hot-images.jpg]
ur mom body starts bloating slowly ...as u both use her body mmm ...
[Image: 2cfdd174cc7fdebb1a3533cffee6904b.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:30 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: no baby pls wait ...i didnt mean like that ........i wanted to buy gifts for u ...but i didnt know what to get ..so i gave ......pls baby ....i come near car ....u want to leave me huh ....i say sadly ..

aww.. please don't be sad and give me that little fat pig eyes.. u know i can't stand them..

ok i will be happy.. if u say sorry to him...

get in the car and apolozise him dear
[Image: Nidhhi+Agerwal+at+SIIMA+Awards+2019+Curt...er+_9_.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:32 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhh yess mahi ..but i am yours na now ...she presses her moms herboobs hard mm sucking them mm mmmm mahi mmm come lets use her as bed mmmm u want have first night on her body mmmmmm 
ur mom body starts bloating slowly ...as u both use her body mmm ...
are you sure you ok with celebrating your first night here on her body ??

then get her ready baby.. our mom was always rules and rules only na..

i want to show..  how i am fucking my sister.. now didi..

ready her with silk saree..good heels and all...
yes baby ....i will give ......i get in car ......i beggin him ..pls forgive me ........dear see are u ok happy now ....pls dont leave me ....u know how much i love u na ...
(27-10-2019, 10:35 PM)Any Time Wrote: are you sure you ok with celebrating your first night here on her body ??

then get her ready baby.. our mom was always rules and rules only na..

i want to show..  how i am fucking my sister.. now didi..

ready her with silk saree..good heels and all...

priya takes her mom body to thier bed ....makes her lie .....making all the arrangemnets 
[Image: nithya-menon_180.jpg]
ahhhhhhh priya comes nude only mm sits on her mom mmm spreading her pussy mm showing u as u come to room mm mahi dear mm see all ready mmm ...mahi come fcuk ur didi .....amma was always strict mm mmm now slut me like slut on her mmm
[Image: Priya-Prakash-Varrier-1.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 10:36 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yes baby ....i will give ......i get in car ......i beggin him ..pls forgive me ........dear see are u ok happy now ....pls dont leave me ....u know how much i love u na ...

guy : wtf bro.. you said so many words to me and then to her also.. u dare insult a woman.. shame on you bro...

u have to get punishment only then u wont repeat again... she should suck my dick... seeing that only u won't scold her again..

nidhi : baby, if he wont forgive u.. then i can't be happy and be with u baby...

please don't mind na baby... am doing this for us only baby...

nidhi slids her top a bit.. then opens his zip.. his big black dick springs out
[Image: Nidhhi+Agerwal+_57_.jpg]