Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
priya and mahi are siblings .........their dad passed away when they were young ...but he left huge wealth behind .......
after some years your mothers health also getting upset ...as she is dying ..she writes property in both priya and ur name ....as u get papers ..u make changes of ur own
[Image: Actress-Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Stills-fro...om=1&ssl=1]
what dear u mean bunk classes ....but but ......as she ask me ...i yes ...yess nidhi ...we can go ....but i feel bad ..all the boys will be looking at u there ....i her wearing skimpy clothes ..
(27-10-2019, 09:30 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: priya and mahi are siblings .........their dad passed away when they were young ...but he left huge wealth behind .......
after some years your mothers health also getting upset ...as she is dying ..she writes property in both priya and ur name ....as u get papers ..u make changes of ur own
just before my amma, nitya menon, dies.. i frighten her that I would cut her boobs,.. if she doesn't give me the whole property to me...

So, she has changed her will... 

didi.. i am sorry to tell you  that mom has died.. and unfortunately she did not leave anything to you... hahah

but i can take care of you didi.. u can start working as a maid..
(27-10-2019, 09:33 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what dear u mean bunk classes ....but but ......as she ask me ...i yes ...yess nidhi ...we can go ....but i feel bad ..all the boys will be looking at u there ....i her wearing skimpy clothes ..

baby,.. they don't have a body like you na... i am always attracted to you only na..

see.. i love these man boobs... no boy has such boobs you know... naughtly presses abhi man boobs..

dear.. seems your boobs are bigger than mine... ahahha

[Image: Nidhhi+Agerwal+_19__004.JPG]
(27-10-2019, 09:35 PM)Any Time Wrote: just before my amma, nitya menon, dies.. i frighten her that I would cut her boobs,.. if she doesn't give me the whole property to me...

So, she has changed her will... 

didi.. i am sorry to tell you  that mom has died.. and unfortunately she did not leave anything to you... hahah

but i can take care of you didi.. u can start working as a maid..

priya already in grief ....she hearing u ...what mahi ...what are u saying ...mommy would never do that ..she takes will reading it ..crying it ...what ...she iddnt leave me anything ....she looking at u ..what as a maid ...i am ur didi ...mahi ...
[Image: screen-0.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.jpg]
ahhhhhhhh dear no no ...i moan as she presses .......dear stop making fun of me .....come lets go ....i take her in super car ....
(27-10-2019, 09:42 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: priya already in grief ....she hearing u ...what mahi ...what are u saying ...mommy would never do that ..she takes will reading it ..crying it ...what ...she iddnt leave me anything ....she looking at u ..what as a maid ...i am ur didi ...mahi ...

yeah, didi.. because your my didi.. I asked you to be my maid.. don't woryy... u can stay here and eat from the leftovers..

other wise, there is one way.. I think we can work that..
(27-10-2019, 09:44 PM)Any Time Wrote: yeah, didi.. because your my didi.. I asked you to be my maid.. don't woryy... u can stay here and eat from the leftovers..

other wise, there is one way.. I think we can work that..

what leftovers ....mahi  what are u saying ..i thought u respected ur didi ........other way ...ya pls tell me .i will do whatever it is ...
..i dont want to be maid ...ok ...
[Image: 1-thckGzhajbggb_medium.jpg]
(27-10-2019, 09:43 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhh dear no no ...i moan as she presses .......dear stop making fun of me .....come lets go ....i take her in super car ....

everyone got stunned.. looking at nidhi boobs and at her waist..

dear, doo you want to dance with me ??
[Image: Niddhi+Agrewal+at+SIIMA+2019+_7_.JPG]
(27-10-2019, 09:46 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what leftovers ....mahi  what are u saying ..i thought u respected ur didi ........other way ...ya pls tell me .i will do whatever it is ...
..i dont want to be maid ...ok ...

then you have to marry me didi... 

being your hubby.. I will take care of you.. slighlty rubs my dick over pants