Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(21-10-2019, 11:31 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: araay alia tip ki barri meri hay dadu dekho na woh cream hamesha alia lick karti hay (i went down and sucked at his balls) mujhay chaiya aaj

alia: nahin nahin mujhe chaiye... bhaiya tum neeche hi raho... mujhe hi chaiye upar ka

dadaji: aare bachi kal tumne li thi na toh aaj WD bete ki baari hai teek hai... chalo switch karo tum duno abhi... chalo switch

alia: teek hai dadu par next time main

now you both switched... she going down on the balls and you going on the tip he had plans to fuck your face even more but was waiting for the right

[Image: 4Jl3eBZ.jpg]
time and dady... today he just wanted to have some relaxed fun 'aahh chalo WD bacha tumara hi ache se karna;

alia: mmm usne ache se nahin kiya toh tell me dadu main karoongi... aapki princess hoon na main (aish rining the house phoen now and dadaji answered)

aish: woh ill be home in 20 minites teek hai

dadaji: haan haan take your time woh bache bas TV dekh rahe hai (holding your boths head on his cock)

[Image: DQnmuuY.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(21-10-2019, 11:30 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they all so scared of her

IS: woh priyanka its just dancing na... woh bas aise hi... (i wasnt scared of her snce i knew she wouldnt hard me) aur abhi lund kahan priyanka

abhi toh sirf naachna hai mujhe thoda... aur haan i know am yours na... kisi aur ki hona bhi nahin hai mujhe

priyanka lokking all over at each man there moving her gun at them

priyanka: sun kya kahan meri jaan nay nachna hay sirf agar kuch zyada kiya na toh dekhna

[Image: YA0PZ5P.png]
aur tu (oulling rahul don up) har haftay ana hay yahan aur meri IS kay sath sona hay samjha

rahul don: woh wow really hay bilkull woh itni hot hay lekin every week woh sometimes i can be busy

(priyanka slapped him) "har haftay matlab har haftay warna tera poora area khatam samjha"
[Image: hll3L3y.jpg]

(she came and kissed u on the lips making u realize who owns u) jaa nach aur haan kabhi kabhi meri taraf bhi dekhna

kya pata mera hi lena paday tumay har raat

(on her sign the music was back on and u felt 6 hands all over u they just decended on u felling u up_

don: array tu hath mat laga sir nachay ki permision hay na

[Image: 1KFmarN.jpg]

don 2: acha khud uskay mamay daba raha hay aur mujhay bol ra hay (pulled ur arm and lifted and spinned u) uff mall

bodyguard (with a smile lokking at priyanka) ab toh madam kay sath mein bhi dance karunga

priyanka: tum bas kamm karogay apna stop staring at her ass aur protect karon bas samjhay(looking over at u) hey hey hath samkhallo apnay

[Image: 9u4x7pS.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:34 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she herslef sucking her friends BFs cock because she wanted to... she didnt care it was her friends BF at all 

jahnvi: ssslluurrpp aare stay still na... ssslluurrpp toh kya... woh ajayegi toh teek hai she can watch... woh ek minute i should 

she took the phone out and she was recording herself suckng his cock now 

jhanvi: woh kya hai if she ever gets out of line ya kuch argument hui i can send this to her sssslluurrpp mmmmm fuck its so big kabhi uske saath bhi

itna bada hua hai kya... am sure not... mere jaise hot thodi hai woh.. ssssllurrpp mmmm

guy: woh please jhanvi shes waiting for me... woh ajayegi... aaah fuck aaahh i think am cumming 

when he said that jhanvi pulled it out and made him cum on his on pants pointing it there he coudlnt control hismelf

jhanvi: ab jao uske paas... lets see you explain yourself outof this one... am going now 'saying that she just left him there'

she was the reason fore most break ups and sex was no bog deal and used herself to get whatever she wanted

[Image: nKZ4Dwj.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:37 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia: nahin nahin mujhe chaiye... bhaiya tum neeche hi raho... mujhe hi chaiye upar ka

dadaji: aare bachi kal tumne li thi na toh aaj WD bete ki baari hai teek hai... chalo switch karo tum duno abhi... chalo switch

alia: teek hai dadu par next time main

now you both switched... she going down on the balls and you going on the tip he had plans to fuck your face even more but was waiting for the right

time and dady... today he just wanted to have some relaxed fun 'aahh chalo WD bacha tumara hi ache se karna;

alia: mmm usne ache se nahin kiya toh tell me dadu main karoongi... aapki princess hoon na main (aish rining the house phoen now and dadaji answered)

aish: woh ill be home in 20 minites teek hai

dadaji: haan haan take your time woh bache bas TV dekh rahe hai (holding your boths head on his cock)

WD: umm daduu aaj meray mooh mein please ok umm slurp slurp (as mom called he held our heads on his cock ..me and alia always wanted to please him)

[Image: SF2AsPE.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:39 PM)wkdevil Wrote: priyanka lokking all over at each man there moving her gun at them

priyanka: sun kya kahan meri jaan nay nachna hay sirf agar kuch zyada kiya na toh dekhna

ur tu (oulling rahul don up) har haftay ana hay yahan aur meri IS kay sath sona hay samjha

rahul don: woh wow really hay bilkull woh itni hot hay lekin every week woh sometimes i can be busy

(priyanka slapped him) "har haftay matlab har haftay warna tera poora area khatam samjha"
(she came and kissed u on the lips making u realize who owns u) jaa nach aur haan kabhi kabhi meri taraf bhi dekhna

kya pata mera hi lena paday tumay har raat

(on her sign the music was back on and u felt 6 hands all over u they just decended on u felling u up_

don: array tu hath mat laga sir nachay ki permision hay na

don 2: acha khud uskay mamay daba raha hay aur mujhay bol ra hay (pulled ur arm and lifted and spinned u) uff mall

bodyguard (with a smile lokking at priyanka) ab toh madam kay sath mein bhi dance karunga

priyanka: tum bas kamm karogay apna stop staring at her ass aur protect karon bas samjhay(looking over at u) hey hey hath samkhallo apnay

priyanka was gettting more open and even telling rahul he had to come every week to fuck me... all of them feeling me up

IS: priyanka ne permission kya de di tum sab toh kuch jyada hi mmmmm (i was enjoying this) aare dance ke liye haath toh lagene padegaye na

fuck this is an awesome party (the bodyguards at to look at me everyday but priyanka not letting them have fun since they had to work)
(21-10-2019, 11:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she was the reason fore most break ups and sex was no bog deal and used herself to get whatever she wanted

she had broken up so many relationships but she ddint care at all... while this as happening one of your neighbors were at your house as well

neighbor: aare sambhala karo na usse... look at what she wears... aise kapde thodi pehante hai 

his wife: haan aur humari beti par bhi bad influence hai woh... humari beti kehti hai because jhanvi dresses like that woh bhi karna chahti hai 

aur main apni beti ko slut jaise nahin dress karni doongi... toh usse kaho kuch... control mein rakho tum 

[Image: BwgbhgM.png]

aur haan pichle hafte toh usne meri beti ko kaha bhi ki she should started wearing short tight mini skirts... itni buri hai woh... usse kuch kaho ab 

(your always got these complains from people and even through message as well since jahnvi was walking home now and people looking)

neighbor message: aare apni beti ko aise kaise ghar ke bhar jaane dehta hai tu 

your friend: damn man... pata hi nahin chala choti jhanvi itni hot kab hogai... does she like older men as well kya

[Image: D1Nbi4l.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:44 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm daduu aaj meray mooh mein please ok umm slurp slurp (as mom called he held our heads on his cock ..me and alia always wanted to please him)

dadaji:; haan haan karte raho jaldi se... chalo

he knew his fun time had ended now and he needed to finish up he letting you btoh work on his cock 

dadaji: aane wala hai abhi... chalo mooh kholo tum chalo

alia coming and opening her mouth as well 'aare nahin bachi last time tumhe poora mila tha na ab WD ke baari hai... you didnt share yours na'

alia: par mujhe chaiye na dadu
[Image: mNI1rDB.jpg]

dadaji: aagar WD ko share karna hai toh teek hai varna usse hi milega aaj... uski baari hai 'saying that he started cumming in your mouth some hitting

your face as wlel now... he always cummed a lot because of you both 'aaaaaaaaahhhhhh yeh lo bacha aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh'

he relaxing back 'chalo... clean up and bed mein jao... mom ko pata chala ki tum abhi uthe ho toh mujhe hi daategi woh chalo

[Image: 2FYmhRK.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:45 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: priyanka was gettting more open and even telling rahul he had to come every week to fuck me... all of them feeling me up

IS: priyanka ne permission kya de di tum sab toh kuch jyada hi mmmmm (i was enjoying this) aare dance ke liye haath toh lagene padegaye na

fuck this is an awesome party (the bodyguards at to look at me everyday but priyanka not letting them have fun since they had to work)

as priyanka sat and watched she saw men get up and come to u

wife: aji kahan jaray hoon us kammeni kay paas tum bhi jaugay

don: array tu ja priyanka kay paas ja and keep her ditracted kuch toh kaam a ja

don 2: fuck mein bhi try marunga isapy gand masal kay ata hoon iski

[Image: Nr7UQLc.jpg]
gf: eww no way yahin rahon na array (he just shoved her and came to u)

waiter: yaar kash humari aisi kismat hoti look at the wat she moves yaar

waiter 2: bro get me a drink too im exhausted jubsay yeh party mein ayi hay 3 baar shag kar chuka hoon washroom jakay

(u felt a kiss on ur nacked bac but when turned saw 3 guys smilling)

[Image: tzKBTAf.jpg]
don 3: mainay nahin isnay kiya..unless u liked it phir mainay hi kiya

don 4: lets dance babe (he caught u and strated humping ur ass like a doh ) ahh ahhh bas some more time

gf: huhh isay dancing boltay hay chee array koi mujhay bhi pakdo na even i got tits aoo na

don 5: uhh uskay samnay u are trash abhi mood mat off kar ja yahan say

[Image: GwAyQtP.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:50 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she had broken up so many relationships but she ddint care at all... while this as happening one of your neighbors were at your house as well

neighbor: aare sambhala karo na usse... look at what she wears... aise kapde thodi pehante hai 

his wife: haan aur humari beti par bhi bad influence hai woh... humari beti kehti hai because jhanvi dresses like that woh bhi karna chahti hai 

aur main apni beti ko slut jaise nahin dress karni doongi... toh usse kaho kuch... control mein rakho tum 

aur haan pichle hafte toh usne meri beti ko kaha bhi ki she should started wearing short tight mini skirts... itni buri hai woh... usse kuch kaho ab 

(your always got these complains from people and even through message as well since jahnvi was walking home now and people looking)

neighbor message: aare apni beti ko aise kaise ghar ke bhar jaane dehta hai tu 

your friend: damn man... pata hi nahin chala choti jhanvi itni hot kab hogai... does she like older men as well kya

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
WD array mainay bohot kahan hay lekin woh sunti nahin hay woh ill talk to her

(i always got complains from neighbours but worst were the messages es[ecially from freinds who saw her grow up and wanted her now)

[Image: IgTrs2z.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:56 PM)wkdevil Wrote: as priyanka sat and watched she saw men get up and come to u

wife: aji kahan jaray hoon us kammeni kay paas tum bhi jaugay

don: array tu ja priyanka kay paas ja and keep her ditracted kuch toh kaam a ja

don 2: fuck mein bhi try marunga isapy gand masal kay ata hoon iski

f: eww no way yahin rahon na array (he just shoved her and came to u)

waiter: yaar kash humari aisi kismat hoti look at the wat she moves yaar

waiter 2: bro get me a drink too im exhausted jubsay yeh party mein ayi hay 3 baar shag kar chuka hoon washroom jakay

(u felt a kiss on ur nacked bac but when turned saw 3 guys smilling)

on 3: mainay nahin isnay kiya..unless u liked it phir mainay hi kiya

don 4: lets dance babe (he caught u and strated humping ur ass like a doh ) ahh ahhh bas some more time

gf: huhh isay dancing boltay hay chee array koi mujhay bhi pakdo na even i got tits aoo na

don 5: uhh uskay samnay u are trash abhi mood mat off kar ja yahan say

the dons sending rhey wives and GF to priyanka and others so they can come to me... since this was that type of party to enjoy others wives and GFs

IS: mmmm jisne bhi kiya aur karo (just dancing now) mujhe toh aise hi dance karna mein maaza aata hai (while he was humping i was even

twerking my ass on him aswell now on his cock area over his pants)