Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
WD and his wife thought they had the sweetest perfect little daughter... and she was at one stage but the more she grew up the worse she got

she had become a spoilt little brat now... and part of it was they fault for always giving her whatever she wanted... and now she thought she could get

whatever she wanted and whenever she wanted it... and into her teens going college she was at the peak of being bratty and a nightmare 

[Image: oV9bQrf.jpg]

but the thing was even thou she was spoilt it wasnt like she was a slut... she was so hot and she knew she was hot as everyone chcked her out but she

used that to her benifit.. she loved having fun with popular people or people that could get her things done... and if not that then anyone who would

annoy her daddy... she loved pissing off her daddy... she was at college... her friend was going out with the college football team captain but that

didnt stop her from making him cheat on her... she was on her knees sucking him off 'aaahh woh jhanvi woh ritu ajayegi woh aaahhh'

[Image: 6sce4bd.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
a normal day in the house... which at this house was very different... aish was out and that meant WD and his little sister alia were sucking cock

and they were way to young to be sucking cock... but they dadaji used them a lot... and this was normal for them to do 

dadaji: aaaahhh aise hi bachon... lage raho... make dadu feel good... jab bhi apne bachon ke saath hota hoon na toh bhot hi acha lagta hai mujhe toh 

[Image: 17LKJAV.jpg]
he was sat there watching TV while both of you were playing with his cock like it was normal

alia: aare bhaiya aap neeche karo na thoda main uapr se kar rahi hoon dadu ke liye... you go down na... mujhe yahan karna do abhi bhaiya 

she licking the top of his cock 'mmmmm dadu feeling better' she licking more 'aaahh haan haan bachi aur no fighting teek hai duno karo'

[Image: 4cpA0YJ.jpg]
jhanvi aur alia chud rahi hai yaha
(21-10-2019, 11:24 PM)divya01 Wrote: jhanvi aur alia chud rahi hai yaha

Wink Wink Wink
(21-10-2019, 11:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: a normal day in the house... which at this house was very different... aish was out and that meant WD and his little sister alia were sucking cock

and they were way to young to be sucking cock... but they dadaji used them a lot... and this was normal for them to do 

dadaji: aaaahhh aise hi bachon... lage raho... make dadu feel good... jab bhi apne bachon ke saath hota hoon na toh bhot hi acha lagta hai mujhe toh 

[Image: ed8iRSc.jpg]

he was sat there watching TV while both of you were playing with his cock like it was normal

alia: aare bhaiya aap neeche karo na thoda main uapr se kar rahi hoon dadu ke liye... you go down na... mujhe yahan karna do abhi bhaiya 

she licking the top of his cock 'mmmmm dadu feeling better' she licking more 'aaahh haan haan bachi aur no fighting teek hai duno karo'

[Image: 4cpA0YJ.jpg]

laughing like hell bc
(20-10-2019, 12:15 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: all they attention shifting on me and making all them comments and then 5 dons aorund me... it was getting so hot and i was loving it he even turning

me and dry humping me while they were watching and making comments... i was enjoyign so much until priyanak put a stop to it all and they all moved away once priyanak said that

IS: woh i was just having some fun na priyanak... iss mein kya hai... aur why are you killing him...

yeh toh tumare naam se hi darta hai priyanka... woh maine hi i thought ki it wouldnt be too bad if i enjoyed a little (i knew priyanka wouldnt do anything to me)

u basically being ganged up by 5 strong men who were pushing u around and felling u up

untill priyanka walked over and each one of them moved back till they hit the wall

priyanka: (holding rahul dons hair and draging him on the floor) just having fun? sab tumari gaand chu rahay hay

tumay ghoor rahay hay jaisay pakad kay chodingay and its just fun for u?

[Image: RqWRR32.jpg]

don: array humay nahin isay bhi pasand ata hay woh isnay mera woh lund pakad liya tha abhi abhi

don 2: array hay she was all up in my arms aur boli " abhi priyanka kay kamray mein chalo na"

[Image: C08Xmq7.jpg]

don 3: araay mujhay keh rahi thi 3-4 logon ko lekay jaoo sab sath merii chudai karna

(as they were saying all this priyanka saw a smaile on ur face u werent scared but more turned on)

priyanka: uth (kicking rahul) kitni baad jhadwaya isay? sach bool

rahul: woh i think 5 times she came (looking at u)
[Image: dHK4vH2.png]

priyanka: (looking at u) yaad rakhna tu sirf meri hay yeh sab time pass lund hay tumaray liya samjhi

(all of them loking at each iother realising priyanka just gave them a go ahead)

aur agar kisnay bhi meri IS ko mazay nahin diya toh lund kat dungi samjhay?

[Image: aGa663H.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:21 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: WD and his wife thought they had the sweetest perfect little daughter... and she was at one stage but the more she grew up the worse she got

she had become a spoilt little brat now... and part of it was they fault for always giving her whatever she wanted... and now she thought she could get

whatever she wanted and whenever she wanted it... and into her teens going college she was at the peak of being bratty and a nightmare 

but the thing was even thou she was spoilt it wasnt like she was a slut... she was so hot and she knew she was hot as everyone chcked her out but she

used that to her benifit.. she loved having fun with popular people or people that could get her things done... and if not that then anyone who would

annoy her daddy... she loved pissing off her daddy... she was at college... her friend was going out with the college football team captain but that

didnt stop her from making him cheat on her... she was on her knees sucking him off 'aaahh woh jhanvi woh ritu ajayegi woh aaahhh'

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi 

i loved my daughter but as she grew up she was so spoilt i could never say anything to her

nor could my wife and if she wanted something she would get it and loved causing drama

[Image: 1cDAzme.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:26 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u basically being ganged up by 5 strong men who were pushing u around and felling u up

untill priyanka walked over and each one of them moved back till they hit the wall

priyanka: (holding rahul dons hair and draging him on the floor) just having fun? sab tumari gaand chu rahay hay

tumay ghoor rahay hay jaisay pakad kay chodingay and its just fun for u?

don: array humay nahin isay bhi pasand ata hay woh isnay mera woh lund pakad liya tha abhi abhi

don 2: array hay she was all up in my arms aur boli " abhi priyanka kay kamray mein chalo na"

don 3: araay mujhay keh rahi thi 3-4 logon ko lekay jaoo sab sath merii chudai karna

(as they were saying all this priyanka saw a smaile on ur face u werent scared but more turned on)

priyanka: uth (kicking rahul) kitni baad jhadwaya isay? sach bool

rahul: woh i think 5 times she came (looking at u)
priyanka: (looking at u) yaad rakhna tu sirf meri hay yeh sab time pass lund hay tumaray liya samjhi

(all of them loking at each iother realising priyanka just gave them a go ahead)

aur agar kisnay bhi meri IS ko mazay nahin diya toh lund kat dungi samjhay?

they all so scared of her

IS: woh priyanka its just dancing na... woh bas aise hi... (i wasnt scared of her snce i knew she wouldnt hard me) aur abhi lund kahan priyanka

abhi toh sirf naachna hai mujhe thoda... aur haan i know am yours na... kisi aur ki hona bhi nahin hai mujhe
(21-10-2019, 11:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: a normal day in the house... which at this house was very different... aish was out and that meant WD and his little sister alia were sucking cock

WD: araay alia tip ki barri meri hay dadu dekho na woh cream hamesha alia lick karti hay (i went down and sucked at his balls) mujhay chaiya aaj

[Image: F7zCNkL.jpg]
(21-10-2019, 11:29 PM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi 

i loved my daughter but as she grew up she was so spoilt i could never say anything to her

nor could my wife and if she wanted something she would get it and loved causing drama

she herslef sucking her friends BFs cock because she wanted to... she didnt care it was her friends BF at all 

jahnvi: ssslluurrpp aare stay still na... ssslluurrpp toh kya... woh ajayegi toh teek hai she can watch... woh ek minute i should 

she took the phone out and she was recording herself suckng his cock now 

jhanvi: woh kya hai if she ever gets out of line ya kuch argument hui i can send this to her sssslluurrpp mmmmm fuck its so big kabhi uske saath bhi

[Image: mcmuMSs.jpg]

itna bada hua hai kya... am sure not... mere jaise hot thodi hai woh.. ssssllurrpp mmmm

guy: woh please jhanvi shes waiting for me... woh ajayegi... aaah fuck aaahh i think am cumming 

when he said that jhanvi pulled it out and made him cum on his on pants pointing it there he coudlnt control hismelf

jhanvi: ab jao uske paas... lets see you explain yourself outof this one... am going now 'saying that she just left him there'

[Image: jJsB9J4.jpg]