Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
trisha and mahi are newly wed couples ....they would have been visiting hill station for their honeymoon ......trisha in ur arm ....as u walking in lobby of ur hotel .....dear i love this place ....thanks for bringing me here ....
[Image: birthday-special-trisha-krishnan-photos-0010.jpg]
as u are walking with trisha ......u hear someone calling .......as u turn around ...u see ur coll room mate abhi .....hey bro what a surprise how are u ....its been soo long ....priya is my wife ..she seeing me talking to someone ..she comes near ...
[Image: Actress-Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Stills-fro...om=1&ssl=1]
i sitting on her hips .......my head on her bobos over her blouse mmmmm amma its too late ....nobody is coming .....why do work soo late ...
(20-10-2019, 10:44 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: trisha and mahi are newly wed couples ....they would have been visiting hill station for their honeymoon ......trisha in ur arm ....as u walking in lobby of ur hotel .....dear i love this place ....thanks for bringing me here ....
as u are walking with trisha ......u hear someone calling .......as u turn around ...u see ur coll room mate abhi .....hey bro what a surprise how are u ....its been soo long ....priya is my wife ..she seeing me talking to someone ..she comes near ...

I am little afraid that I bumped into abhi... we had a very big past and we moved on.. 

hmm.. abhi, how are you bro ? this is my wife trisha..

hmm.. abhi.. I know you are not marriage type.. tell me where did you find her...
(20-10-2019, 10:46 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i sitting on her hips .......my head on her bobos over her blouse mmmmm amma its too late ....nobody is coming .....why do work soo late ...

aish resents abhi... as abhi became burder to her.. but never neglects him..

ayyooo... kanna you are still awake.. you must be hungry na.. come drink your milk now..

slides her blouse out in the open.. doesn't care anyone looking at her.. opens out in the open.. white fat fleshy boobs out...

mahi : hey, aish.. are you waiting for someone or u free ?? if free.. i want a bj
[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Indian-Bollywood.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 10:47 PM)Any Time Wrote: I am little afraid that I bumped into abhi... we had a very big past and we moved on.. 

hmm.. abhi, how are you bro ? this is my wife trisha..

hmm.. abhi.. I know you are not marriage type.. tell me where did you find her...

as i see trisha ....well mahi u have beautiful wife ...i come hug her ....trisha also hugs me ..feels a bit awkard as i hug her like that ......trisha u know me and mahi were very close in coll ...
trisha looks at u...really dear 
[Image: Trisha+_4__003.jpg]
i look at u smile ...n comes near u whisper ...well ya mahi ...she is a slut i brought for tongiht ....prani hearing shocked at first but she smiles at me ....she comes n hugs nice to meet u mahi ..she rubs ur cock overs ur pants ...without trisha seeing ...
[Image: praneetha2.jpg]
i take her nipple in my mouth mmmm sucking mmmmmmmmm mmm sitting on her hips mmmmm yess amma i am
i watching him ...keep sucking as my amma deals with customer ...amma do u want me to stop ...
(20-10-2019, 10:55 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as i see trisha ....well mahi u have beautiful wife ...i come hug her ....trisha also hugs me ..feels a bit awkard as i hug her like that ......trisha u know me and mahi were very close in coll ...
trisha looks at u...really dear  look at u smile ...n comes near u whisper ...well ya mahi ...she is a slut i brought for tongiht ....prani hearing shocked at first but she smiles at me ....she comes n hugs nice to meet u mahi ..she rubs ur cock overs ur pants ...without trisha seeing ...

yeah dear.. me and abhi are room mates during college days... 

baby, it's ok.. you can be little open with him.. he is really close to me dear.. 

ohh... looking at abhi.. i hug prani.. how much he is paying baby... i press her boobs over blouse...
(20-10-2019, 10:57 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i take her nipple in my mouth mmmm sucking mmmmmmmmm mmm sitting on her hips mmmmm yess amma i am
i watching him ...keep sucking as my amma deals with customer ...amma do u want me to stop ...

no no kanna.. you continue na... if my sweet kanna is hungry.. amma will feel really bad... kisses abhi looking at mahi... giving him a hint

aish : no, mahi.. no is coming today.. you know.. I am about to leave. and you came..

if you give me 600 I  will give bj.. for 1000 I will give spl bj.. 

mahi : why slut you increased pricess...

you know, I have to feed him also.. thats why.. takes out mahi black dick.. spits on it... starts stroking slowly... her boobs also juggling...
[Image: beauties-walk-red-carpet-01.jpg]
(20-10-2019, 10:58 PM)Any Time Wrote: yeah dear.. me and abhi are room mates during college days... 

baby, it's ok.. you can be little open with him.. he is really close to me dear.. 

ohh... looking at abhi.. i hug prani.. how much he is paying baby... i press her boobs over blouse...

ya trisha ....u knwo we were really very close .....mahi used wear my underwear also ....ha ha ...trisha disgusted shokced what dear rreally ...
abhi:well trisha ya ....u know there was only one bathroom also ..we used take baht together also ...
[Image: Trisha+Krishnan+at+SIIMA+2019+_3_.JPG]
prani lauhgin inside .......she looks at u ...rubbing ur cock over pants ...why mahi u also want to rent me huh .....u think u can afford me huh ...
ur cock is soo hard already mmm u want me huh mmmtake to me that corner mahi mmm
[Image: qgwoOpdjggibc.jpg]
i keep drinking her milk mmmmm yess amma mmmmm i sucking mmm watching her jerk mmm as spiting mmmm spit from cock mm falls on me and her boobs mm but keep sucking mm mmmmmmmmmm without saying anything mmm