Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(19-10-2019, 11:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: the way you brought her up really spoiled her and made her into the brat she now was... she going outside the house and people outside 

guy 1: aare woh jhanvi bhar arahi hai 

guy 2: fuck kahan hai 

they all looking over now... and there was also a new neighor in the street as well 

guy 3: jhanvi... woh WD ki beti... woh toh abhi bachi hai na... abe sharam nahin aati bachi ko dekhte ho tum log 

then his eyes went on hr as well and he was just staring at her 

guy 2: aare ab tu kyun dekh raha hai bachi ko... nazar kahin aur kar... woh bachi humari bachi hai... tu kahin aur nazar maar chal 

jahnvi saw this and said 'aare aap log phirse yahan bhar... jab bhi aati hoon you guys are always here'

there were always men outside my house  to llok at my daughter she dressed so freely

and dint care what people thought about her all she wanted was to have fun

[Image: uaKn3jo.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:19 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: producer: aare bhar kyun... wait here... dekh apni didi ko... ache se dekh

he pulled her hair back and fucking her even more showing you her face... she was just getting used now

priyanka: aaah aaahh woh bas 5 minutes WD aaahh aaahh fuck me... aaahh aaaahh aur zor se aaahh aaahh aaaahh fuck aaaahh aaaahhh

she knew what she had to do... she trying to give him a good time and this wasnt even for a role 

producer: aur chaiye tumhe phir toh 'slamming her head back on the table and fucking her more now not even caring about her at all right now'

yeh kabhi dekha nahin hai tumne kya... acha woh bollywood mein shayad tumari actresses ko respect milti hai yahan nahin yahan jo bhi 

aati hai aise hi hota hai unke saath... un ki jagah dikhani padti hai humein... usse saali deepika ke saath bhi asie kiya tha maine fuck kya maal hai tumari didi

he was pounding her so hard pulling her hair and giving it to her

my sis was so hot everyone wanted to fuck her

[Image: tfWAWIC.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:20 PM)wkdevil Wrote: as u sat on her thigs ur dress moved and ur legs were out

and one don was staring at it he dint even see priyanka seeing him he licked his lips and then looked up

priyanka: (moving her hand under ur dressinner thighs felling it up) api wali ko dekho na yahan kya ghoor raha hay

while his gf was being dry humped by 2 dons and she was loving it laughing and giggling)

don: woh wahan mazay kar rahi hay woh yahan toh u know sab khula hay mainay socha yeh IS bhi hog

priyanka (took her gun out and cocked it in front of his face) phirsay bolna kya bola

don: array nahin nahin kuch nahin zada pee li mainay (u were moving ur ass on her cock)

priyanka: baby abhi nahin tum na aram say betho

don 2 (a std of a guy) ek dance lay sakta hoon kya just a dance

priyanka: fine lekin hands to urself samjhay (as u stood priyanka slapped ur ass and u heard the whole room moan seeing ur ass jiggle)

guy: yaar humari kahan aisi kismat dekh toh item ko

guy 2: aram say bool koi sunlega na toh humari maut hay but damn i want that slut to sit on my face  gand dekh

i ddint mind my legs were out... all the dons GFs were gettign enjoyed by other people... thats how it was here... just i was off limits and he even saying it shoudl be open but then getting scared

IS: aare priyanka tum na always get angry too quickly (i even gave the guy a smile then the other guy asking for a dance) woh haan its just a dance aur yahan hi toh hoon na paas mein

she letting me go and even spanked my ass which everyone saw and other making comments
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(19-10-2019, 11:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: there were always men outside my house  to llok at my daughter she dressed so freely

and dint care what people thought about her all she wanted was to have fun

that was her main thing... to have fun... if it wad fun she did it... whihc got her in touble a lot as well in school but her daddys money was always there

to bail her out weather it was in school talking back to teachers or anything other way as well she always had her daddy thats why she was spoilt

guy 2: aare beti kahan ja rahi ho... woh aise dress karke 

jhanvi: school ja rahi hoon... aise hi dress karte hai na sab ahmesha toh main bhi 

[Image: srAODzi.jpg]

guy 3: meir beti toh aise kabhi nahin dress karegi 

jhanvi: chalo main chalti hoon phir... 'she meaning to drop her bag and bending over and picking it up and then hearing a moan as well from somone'

guy 1: aare chup kar... bachi hai... maar khilwani hai kya humein 

she went leaving them with hardons for your daughter... but most of the street knew her as well... everyone in the street knew everyone else

[Image: lHNcp2t.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:25 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he was pounding her so hard pulling her hair and giving it to her

my sis was so hot everyone wanted to fuck her

he slapping her ass and fucking her... you seeing how she was getting used... like she was nothing to him besdies a hole to fuck

producer: aaaaahh aaaahh fuck am cumming aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaahhhhhhhhh

he cumming inside her he didnt even pull out and holding her there while he unloaded in her didnt even let her get up he pulled out but she stared

[Image: KG4j7up.jpg]

there bent over a table she knew not to move until he saw 'aaahhh maaza agaya... chal nikal ab... next weekend come again shayad koi role de doon'

priyanka: woh haan thank you sir... woh agar role mil jaata oth bhot acha hota... woh please find something for me na (getting dressed)

producer: haan haan 'she leaving' kahan ja rahi hai neeche dekh 'showing her the cum on the cfloor' yeh kaun saaf karega tumara bhai... chal saaf kar

[Image: HJE96E5.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:25 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i ddint mind my legs were out... all the dons GFs were gettign enjoyed by other people... thats how it was here... just i was off limits and he even saying it shoudl be open but then getting scared

IS: aare priyanka tum na always get angry too quickly (i even gave the guy a smile then the other guy asking for a dance) woh haan its just a dance aur yahan hi toh hoon na paas mein

she letting me go and even spanked my ass which everyone saw and other making comments

he was to scared to even touch u and bought u in the midlle of the stage and dancing without touching u

as u were moving the guys nearby checking ur moved out and the other women there still being used

priyanka: array yahan dosri bhi randiyan hay unpay nazar dalo apni

[Image: UfEEz9a.jpg]
(she then hit one of her men) gannd hi ghortay rahogi uski jao yahan say bring me a slut jaoo

sara: ahhhh ahhhhh ahhh umm ther right there haan wahan (a girl beisede u being licked and a done eating her pussy)

[Image: 9.jpg]

don 2: array dekho toh meri wali jhadnay wali hay come on babe cum all over his face

don 3 (to priyanka) waisay i wouldnt mind giving IS a mind blowing orgasm (he said it and pushed his wife on priyanks lap_

priyanka; jakay bathroom mein jerk off karlo shes just mine

[Image: I9FItlF.jpg]

don 3: is she woh sunay mein aya hay last week rahul don nay poori raat tumari wali ki gaand mari hay

(u had no idea dancing with a don he couldnt control and grbed ur waist and pulled u in)

don: damit nahin hota i need to feel u (hishands all over ur back feeling u up)

[Image: manOnwh.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:29 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: that was her main thing... to have fun... if it wad fun she did it... whihc got her in touble a lot as well in school but her daddys money was always there

to bail her out weather it was in school talking back to teachers or anything other way as well she always had her daddy thats why she was spoilt

guy 2: aare beti kahan ja rahi ho... woh aise dress karke 

jhanvi: school ja rahi hoon... aise hi dress karte hai na sab ahmesha toh main bhi 

guy 3: meir beti toh aise kabhi nahin dress karegi 

jhanvi: chalo main chalti hoon phir... 'she meaning to drop her bag and bending over and picking it up and then hearing a moan as well from somone'

guy 1: aare chup kar... bachi hai... maar khilwani hai kya humein 

she went leaving them with hardons for your daughter... but most of the street knew her as well... everyone in the street knew everyone else

she loved getting men hard for her teasing them when ever she could i use to get a lot of complains but couldnt control her

[Image: 53EDHEI.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:33 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he was to scared to even touch u and bought u in the midlle of the stage and dancing without touching u

as u were moving the guys nearby checking ur moved out and the other women there still being used

priyanka: array yahan dosri bhi randiyan hay unpay nazar dalo apni

she then hit one of her men) gannd hi ghortay rahogi uski jao yahan say bring me a slut jaoo

sara: ahhhh ahhhhh ahhh umm ther right there haan wahan (a girl beisede u being licked and a done eating her pussy)

don 2: array dekho toh meri wali jhadnay wali hay come on babe cum all over his face

don 3 (to priyanka) waisay i wouldnt mind giving IS a mind blowing orgasm (he said it and pushed his wife on priyanks lap_

priyanka; jakay bathroom mein jerk off karlo shes just mine

don 3: is she woh sunay mein aya hay last week rahul don nay poori raat tumari wali ki gaand mari hay

(u had no idea dancing with a don he couldnt control and grbed ur waist and pulled u in)

don: damit nahin hota i need to feel u (hishands all over ur back feeling u up)

he not even touching me which i loved... i loved how scared people were on priyanka i was still dancing teasing him and sara one of the GFs of a son getting fucked good

it was very open the don world even i wanted to get fucked like her but i knew priyanak woudlnt allow that but i loved teasing anf havign fun like this anyway... not knowing he was telling her about what ahppened

he pulled me in 'fuck i was waiting ki kab karogaye' i was dancing more with him now while he had his hands on me and my hands on him
(19-10-2019, 11:32 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he slapping her ass and fucking her... you seeing how she was getting used... like she was nothing to him besdies a hole to fuck

producer: aaaaahh aaaahh fuck am cumming aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaahhhhhhhhh

he cumming inside her he didnt even pull out and holding her there while he unloaded in her didnt even let her get up he pulled out but she stared

there bent over a table she knew not to move until he saw 'aaahhh maaza agaya... chal nikal ab... next weekend come again shayad koi role de doon'

priyanka: woh haan thank you sir... woh agar role mil jaata oth bhot acha hota... woh please find something for me na (getting dressed)

producer: haan haan 'she leaving' kahan ja rahi hai neeche dekh 'showing her the cum on the cfloor' yeh kaun saaf karega tumara bhai... chal saaf kar

my sister even loveed cocks so this wanst humiliating for her more like she woul do anything i saw her on her knnes licking the floor

WD: (getting her a towel) didi clean up u are leaking averywhere

[Image: GMkBuTR.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she loved getting men hard for her teasing them when ever she could i use to get a lot of complains but couldnt control her

she going and walking like that all happy... but other men were taking pictures of her as well... since the school wasnt far so she always walked

and men taking pictures and not only that she were sending you the pictures they were taking 

guy 1: aare dekh kaise dress akr rahi hai tumari beti... aise koi dress karta hai kya

guy 2: you should keep her under control... dekh kaise chal rahi hai... koi aur hota toh jhuka ke chhod hi dehta hoon abhi tak 

[Image: DfZseoD.jpg]

they were always slut shaming your daughter all the time... but they also knew they couldnt have her since she loved teasing them as much as she could

but not giving them anything at all 'tum logon ke paas koi kaam nahin hai kya... ya bas aise hi aate ho aur ladkiyon ko ghoorte rehte ho tum'

guy 4: asie kapde pehanegi toh hum kya kar sakte hai... ek bhar yahan toh aaana... dekh kya karta hoon tumare saath aana yahan toh ke minute

[Image: JZVDn4f.jpg]