Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
Still my favorite look of hers Big Grin

[Image: 8PXbCkv.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
jhanvi... WDs daughter... hitting her teenager years and she was loving life so much... 

she was going to school... her dad WD was a rich guy as well working in a business firm... she got dressed to go to school and she was dressed in

very small shorts.. much smaller than normal girls would wear... you was also getting ready to go to work and she walked in to the room not even

[Image: 7PsAxXV.jpg]

knocking at all just walking in 'daddy... wheres your wallet' before you answered 'there is it' she got your wallet and opened it 

and took some money out... not even asking you and not even telling you how much 'ok ill be going now... i might be late... but i dont know yet'

and like that she was walking out of the house... taking the money and not even waiting for you to say anything to her

[Image: E4EmVv4.jpg]
priaynka chopra... finding out how hard it was in the industry for women... they were nothign comapred to the men who were the stars

and even her such a big star... yet in the industry she knew her position... she was always with her little brother WD

who was so proud of his sister that she was a huge movie star... but even he knew her position in the industry as well since he was always with her

[Image: ltVT1tr.jpg]

and saw how she was treated... you going into her vanity van to see how she was doing anfd walked in to see a normal sight 

your big sister bent over a table getting fucked from behind by a producer moaning 'aaaahh aaaahh aaahh aaaahhh WD tum aaahh aaahh'

producer: aare tu phir agaya aja... dekh dekh teri behan ki aukat hai yeh... tumhe bhi dekhna chaiye... aur koi role ke liye nahin hai... bas aise hi mujhe chodna tha

[Image: oWQM41X.jpg]
is WHO has been the slave to blowjob girl to fuck toy to Noe being priyanksa number 1

no one even dared touch priyankas side bitches who she used sometimes

and IS was off limits and recently u took a huge cock up ur ass from someone other than priyanka

priyanka dint know about this yet and her bodyguards were shitting their pants

[Image: tYHX0Hi.jpg]

as they witnessed it all and dint inform her now priyanka set up a meet up with all the dons

everyone from a locall street don to the biggest of bigest were all there

as priyanka wanted to socialize with all of them

[Image: lqaPNya.jpg]

bodyguard (outside ur door) madam jaldi chaliya woh bohot wait kar rahi hay malkin nechay

(as u came out they gawked at u and started following u outside)

(as u came down u saw half the men drunk and some women dancing for thier fun

[Image: Hq6AZhq.png]

all of priyankas whores who she dint use any more as u were around being felt up and kissed

while on priyankas lap was a guy as she was geting a lap dance and when she saw u she pushed him off)

priyanka: aoo IS aoo (pating her thighs as u walked all eyes oon ur ass some on ur tits)

[Image: M4LH821.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 10:56 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: jhanvi... WDs daughter... hitting her teenager years and she was loving life so much... 

she was going to school... her dad WD was a rich guy as well working in a business firm... she got dressed to go to school and she was dressed in

very small shorts.. much smaller than normal girls would wear... you was also getting ready to go to work and she walked in to the room not even

knocking at all just walking in 'daddy... wheres your wallet' before you answered 'there is it' she got your wallet and opened it 

and took some money out... not even asking you and not even telling you how much 'ok ill be going now... i might be late... but i dont know yet'

and like that she was walking out of the house... taking the money and not even waiting for you to say anything to her

a complete brat i had no control over her spend my money and went shopping dint even say a proper good bye

[Image: ZFdkGey.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 10:57 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: priaynka chopra... finding out how hard it was in the industry for women... they were nothign comapred to the men who were the stars

and even her such a big star... yet in the industry she knew her position... she was always with her little brother WD

who was so proud of his sister that she was a huge movie star... but even he knew her position in the industry as well since he was always with her

and saw how she was treated... you going into her vanity van to see how she was doing anfd walked in to see a normal sight 

your big sister bent over a table getting fucked from behind by a producer moaning 'aaaahh aaaahh aaahh aaaahhh WD tum aaahh aaahh'

producer: aare tu phir agaya aja... dekh dekh teri behan ki aukat hai yeh... tumhe bhi dekhna chaiye... aur koi role ke liye nahin hai... bas aise hi mujhe chodna tha

i was just around to help her when eevr i could all the guys who had power over her used her anytime they wanted

WD: woh i shd wait outside didi?

[Image: rgVdiqq.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: is WHO has been the slave to blowjob girl to fuck toy to Noe being priyanksa number 1

no one even dared touch priyankas side bitches who she used sometimes

and IS was off limits and recently u took a huge cock up ur ass from someone other than priyanka

priyanka dint know about this yet and her bodyguards were shitting their pants

as they witnessed it all and dint inform her now priyanka set up a meet up with all the dons

everyone from a locall street don to the biggest of bigest were all there

as priyanka wanted to socialize with all of them

bodyguard (outside ur door) madam jaldi chaliya woh bohot wait kar rahi hay malkin nechay

(as u came out they gawked at u and started following u outside)

(as u came down u saw half the men drunk and some women dancing for thier fun

all of priyankas whores who she dint use any more as u were around being felt up and kissed

while on priyankas lap was a guy as she was geting a lap dance and when she saw u she pushed him off)

priyanka: aoo IS aoo (pating her thighs as u walked all eyes oon ur ass some on ur tits)

i was the most important thing to her now... people didnt dare look at her side bitches so me... i was completely off limits... but i got fucked by another

don and i actually loved it... and i wasnt even scared as well... since i knew priyanka would never do anything to me... i was dressed looking hot and the bodyguards gawking at me

i walked and i knew everyone was looking at me i loved the attention... walking towards priayank while women dancing and being felt up

IS: yahan toh already party shuru hogai hai priyanka (sitting on her thighs)
(19-10-2019, 11:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: a complete brat i had no control over her spend my money and went shopping dint even say a proper good bye

the way you brought her up really spoiled her and made her into the brat she now was... she going outside the house and people outside 

guy 1: aare woh jhanvi bhar arahi hai 

guy 2: fuck kahan hai 

they all looking over now... and there was also a new neighor in the street as well 

[Image: u4hV5V7.jpg]

guy 3: jhanvi... woh WD ki beti... woh toh abhi bachi hai na... abe sharam nahin aati bachi ko dekhte ho tum log 

then his eyes went on hr as well and he was just staring at her 

guy 2: aare ab tu kyun dekh raha hai bachi ko... nazar kahin aur kar... woh bachi humari bachi hai... tu kahin aur nazar maar chal 

jahnvi saw this and said 'aare aap log phirse yahan bhar... jab bhi aati hoon you guys are always here'

[Image: FU7Y2Si.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:11 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was just around to help her when eevr i could all the guys who had power over her used her anytime they wanted

WD: woh i shd wait outside didi?

producer: aare bhar kyun... wait here... dekh apni didi ko... ache se dekh

he pulled her hair back and fucking her even more showing you her face... she was just getting used now

priyanka: aaah aaahh woh bas 5 minutes WD aaahh aaahh fuck me... aaahh aaaahh aur zor se aaahh aaahh aaaahh fuck aaaahh aaaahhh

she knew what she had to do... she trying to give him a good time and this wasnt even for a role 

[Image: rBZC1Wm.jpg]

producer: aur chaiye tumhe phir toh 'slamming her head back on the table and fucking her more now not even caring about her at all right now'

yeh kabhi dekha nahin hai tumne kya... acha woh bollywood mein shayad tumari actresses ko respect milti hai yahan nahin yahan jo bhi 

aati hai aise hi hota hai unke saath... un ki jagah dikhani padti hai humein... usse saali deepika ke saath bhi asie kiya tha maine fuck kya maal hai tumari didi

[Image: pN8DaXi.jpg]
(19-10-2019, 11:12 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was the most important thing to her now... people didnt dare look at her side bitches so me... i was completely off limits... but i got fucked by another

don and i actually loved it... and i wasnt even scared as well... since i knew priyanka would never do anything to me... i was dressed looking hot and the bodyguards gawking at me

i walked and i knew everyone was looking at me i loved the attention... walking towards priayank while women dancing and being felt up

IS: yahan toh already party shuru hogai hai priyanka (sitting on her thighs)

as u sat on her thigs ur dress moved and ur legs were out

and one don was staring at it he dint even see priyanka seeing him he licked his lips and then looked up

priyanka: (moving her hand under ur dressinner thighs felling it up) api wali ko dekho na yahan kya ghoor raha hay

[Image: u9by5rr.jpg]
(while his gf was being dry humped by 2 dons and she was loving it laughing and giggling)

don: woh wahan mazay kar rahi hay woh yahan toh u know sab khula hay mainay socha yeh IS bhi hog

priyanka (took her gun out and cocked it in front of his face) phirsay bolna kya bola

[Image: qJzEyB2.jpg]

don: array nahin nahin kuch nahin zada pee li mainay (u were moving ur ass on her cock)

priyanka: baby abhi nahin tum na aram say betho

don 2 (a std of a guy) ek dance lay sakta hoon kya just a dance

[Image: npPs9A0.jpg]

priyanka: fine lekin hands to urself samjhay (as u stood priyanka slapped ur ass and u heard the whole room moan seeing ur ass jiggle)

guy: yaar humari kahan aisi kismat dekh toh item ko

guy 2: aram say bool koi sunlega na toh humari maut hay but damn i want that slut to sit on my face  gand dekh

[Image: Gw65Jcp.jpg]