Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
i laugh mehreen ...i was asking .....coz u have to be pure to enter ......so that why i asked ....i smile inside ......
i take her inside ....big moorty inside ....come in mehreen ...i take her inside ...
(16-10-2019, 11:41 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i laugh mehreen ...i was asking .....coz u have to be pure to enter ......so that why i asked ....i smile inside ......
i take her inside ....big moorty inside ....come in mehreen ...i take her inside ...

ayyoo sir.. you gonna enter just like that only.. woman like can't enter just like that..

finds an old well nearby... goes there takes a bath... all clothes got stick to her body.. her shape is clearly visible...

looking at the moorthy .. mehreen closes her eyes... and starts praying kneeling down... doesn't see  bones nearby....
[Image: ba936f5a9e589299b0cb20a95c0a306c.jpg]
(16-10-2019, 11:41 PM)Any Time Wrote: amma... I love old woman like u amma... i like saggy boobs...

I hate sam's small perky boobs.. she is slut amma... useless fuck.. she looks a fucking trans with that chiseled body and muscless...

i love you amma... pressing nayan boobs... I kiss nayan lips...

ahhhh mmmmm nayan mmm smiles mmmmmm what mahi mmmm u love ur amma soo much mm she also holds u kissing u ahrd mmmmmmmm kanna i asked u before marriage na mmmmm i yes then mmmmm then only u could have said u wanted ur amma 
[Image: Nayanthara+in+Kolamavu+Kokila+_7_.jpg]
sam gets up from bed .........she feeling lil bad about not letting her husband enjoy her fully last night ....sam comes out room ..she sees u and ur amma on sofa shocked ..she looking quietly ....sam almost cries listening to u insult ....she sneaks off outside ...crying ...
[Image: Samantha+at++Azent+Overseas+Education+Launch+_2_.JPG]
well yess mehreen.....of course .........as she is praying .....i knife out huge sword ....mehreen ....u know should bend ur head infront of god na ....
as she bends her head ....i take my huge sword n cut her head of
(16-10-2019, 11:46 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhh mmmmm nayan mmm smiles mmmmmm what mahi mmmm u love ur amma soo much mm she also holds u kissing u ahrd mmmmmmmm kanna i asked u before marriage na mmmmm i yes then mmmmm then only u could have said u wanted ur amma 
sam gets up from bed .........she feeling lil bad about not letting her husband enjoy her fully last night ....sam comes out room ..she sees u and ur amma on sofa shocked ..she looking quietly ....sam almost cries listening to u insult ....she sneaks off outside ...crying ...

i arranged that bday party to propose u amma... but that day only u said that u liked our old neighbour... so i kept quiet amma...

i want u as my wife amma..not some bimbo amma...starts pressing her plumply navell...

a beggar came to our house... hey useless sam.. what are you doing inside... go feed him something na... me nd mom r busy
(16-10-2019, 11:49 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: well yess mehreen.....of course .........as she is praying .....i knife out huge sword ....mehreen ....u know should bend ur head infront of god na ....
as she bends her head ....i take my huge sword n cut her head of

Mehreeen bends her head more... paving way for abhi to take his slash on her neck...

Mehreen's head gets chopped off... her huge head fell a foot away from her busty body...

bloood spilling from her headless body all over the huge room.. mostly on the diety of Goddess and on abhi...

abhi's body is covered in mehreen bloody...
[Image: mehreen-pirzada-dual-color-silk-saree.jpg]

[Image: ElaborateCarelessBeagle-size_restricted.gif]
(16-10-2019, 11:50 PM)Any Time Wrote: i arranged that bday party to propose u amma... but that day only u said that u liked our old neighbour... so i kept quiet amma...

i want u as my wife amma..not some bimbo amma...starts pressing her plumply navell...

a beggar came to our house... hey useless sam.. what are you doing inside... go feed him something na... me nd mom r busy

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nayan removing ur shirt m,mmmmmmm yess mmmm kanna mmm press ur amma fat waist like that mmmmmmmmmmm mmmm yess mahi mmm even i want my sweet boy as my patidev mmmmmmm and i want him to use my body anyway he wants mmmm yess mmm
[Image: Nayanthara+in+Dora+_5_.jpg]
sam goes out crying ......she finds beggar outside ...she angry ....what do u want idiot ....get out ....
[Image: Samantha+_6__010.JPG]
as blod spraying ........i saying chanting mantras .......
i rub her blood on ym body ............devi i offer u this sacrifice ...pls answer me ....
(16-10-2019, 11:58 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nayan removing ur shirt m,mmmmmmm yess mmmm kanna mmm press ur amma fat waist like that mmmmmmmmmmm mmmm yess mahi mmm even i want my sweet boy as my patidev mmmmmmm and i want him to use my body anyway he wants mmmm yess mmm
sam goes out crying ......she finds beggar outside ...she angry ....what do u want idiot ....get out ....

hmm.. really amma.. you also have the desire to marry me ? I thought you just wanted to have a one time thing with me amma...

u naughty slut.. I slap my amma... i will become your patidev.. only if you throw that stupid mangalsutra... statred dry humping

beggar : not looking at sam.. but looking at a pig behind her... listening her words... i want to fcuk that pig.. err..

anyway mam, you look like u r from a rich family... waht are you doing at this late hour...
(17-10-2019, 12:01 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as blod spraying ........i saying chanting mantras .......
i rub her blood on ym body ............devi i offer u this sacrifice ...pls answer me ....

mehreen is a dead body... yet her fat boobs and fat thighs are still looking beautifull...

thunders, huge winds happen outside the temple... all the deepa are lit.. bells are ringing themselves...

a divine spirit like thing appears infront of abhi... with jewellery, silk saree and nice smeell..

abhi, my son, I am impressed with the sacrifice you made... tell me what do you wish for
[Image: shriya-saran-saree-traditional-look-wide-photo.jpg]