Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(13-10-2019, 11:46 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: geni looking at dogs ....drugs taking effect on her mind ...she smiles ..well yes ....beggar ....are they on drugs too ...
she lookng at dogs ...come on harder .....she says laughinh ..she walking with u ..to ur home ....it smells so bad around here beggar

no baby.. they are horny.. like you ...

i also want to do like that baby... help me na.. be like tat doggo baby...

i touch her boobs.. preess them hard..
ahhh mmmmm yess baby mmmm u know they are sooo sweet i cant ignore them mmmmmmm mmmmmm yes mm baby mmm i want to have have ur sweet pussy mmm mmmm as she starts jerkingmmmmmahhhh i cum again on her hand mmmmmmbaby mmmm yess mmm
(13-10-2019, 11:50 PM)Any Time Wrote: no baby.. they are horny.. like you ...

i also want to do like that baby... help me na.. be like tat doggo baby...

i touch her boobs.. preess them hard..
drugs taking effect on geni ..mmmmm beggar mm what mmmm but ia m not a bitch to get fucked like that mmmmm ...so find some gutter whore huh ..she rubbing ur body mm as u press her boobs ...geni cant even think properly as she doing that mmmmmmmmm
[Image: 8080977e7b539305f1f306f9b6e95aea.jpg?fit...om=1&ssl=1]
(13-10-2019, 11:50 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhh mmmmm yess baby mmmm u know they are sooo sweet i cant ignore them mmmmmmm mmmmmm yes mm baby mmm i want to have have ur sweet pussy mmm mmmm as she starts jerkingmmmmmahhhh i cum again on her hand mmmmmmbaby mmmm yess mmm

huh... you love 'em hun... aahhh.. streches her pussy lipss with her one hand and jerking abhi dick...  shanvi's bangles sound is ecohing in the room...

sssss... dear u came already... lil dispoints yet doesn't say anything... kisses abhi cheek...

baby.. seems like you like my touch more.. huh
[Image: 58717964_2428640044033185_72763202403827...e=5E26B006]
(13-10-2019, 11:52 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: drugs taking effect on geni ..mmmmm beggar mm what mmmm but ia m not a bitch to get fucked like that mmmmm ...so find some gutter whore huh ..she rubbing ur body mm as u press her boobs ...geni cant even think properly as she doing that mmmmmmmmm

we reach my home.. drainage flowing inside house..  

I slap genni hard... bitch.. how dare you to say no to me... i tear her dress

you will be my doggo.. come act like a gutter dog...u bitch
i lying down tired mmmm baby mmm ia m sorry mmm i couldnt control again mmmmm ia m soo sorry mmm u must be feeling soo horny ...i come n kiss her mmm i sadly ..will u forgive can we try again i ask her lookng at her tired mmm
(13-10-2019, 11:55 PM)Any Time Wrote: we reach my home.. drainage flowing inside house..  

I slap genni hard... bitch.. how dare you to say no to me... i tear her dress

you will be my doggo.. come act like a gutter dog...u bitch

ahhhh geni falls on ground ...on the drainage water ...she walking like a dog looks ......heyt beggar i am not ur dog mmm i am not trained yet mmm she comes n bites ur cock over ur pants mmmmm ...u want to train ..she starts acting like dog mm she strips ...can i have one more pls
[Image: 70633068_2356766687693321_75913498080072...e=5E249AC6]
(13-10-2019, 11:55 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i lying down tired mmmm baby mmm ia m sorry mmm i couldnt control again mmmmm ia m soo sorry mmm u must be feeling soo horny ...i come n kiss her mmm i sadly ..will u forgive can we try again i ask her lookng at her tired mmm
 u know.. I am really horny dear... takes abhi hand and places it on her wet pussy...

but its ok dear.. we can try tomorrow morning na dear... i know you are already tired na....

u know we hav all the days for ourselves.. smile sheepishly and sleeps nude nexxt to abhi
[Image: D44gTlEU8AALEF1.jpg]
(13-10-2019, 11:58 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhh geni falls on ground ...on the drainage water ...she walking like a dog looks ......heyt beggar i am not ur dog mmm i am not trained yet mmm she comes n bites ur cock over ur pants mmmmm ...u want to train ..she starts acting like dog mm she strips ...can i have one more pls

i take a stick and beat her hard... u bad doggo... seeing that drugs complety kicked in...

hey dooggo... i want to fuck u like u saw there get in position u filthy doggo...

I fuck her pusssy hard... all the pimples on my dick pops.. i fuck her witth that dick.. 

hey doggo u thirsty.. go go drink that drainage... hahaha
i rubbing her pussy mmmmm yess mmbaby mmm thanks soo much mmm are the best dear mm i hug her hard n sleep
in the morning mm i will be sleeping holding her mmm