Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(08-10-2019, 05:10 PM)Any Time Wrote: you fcuking bitch... give me that powder you gave na...I want to use it again...

i kiss pallavi on her lips... chii.. thu... u filthy whore... u smeelll so baad... when did u clean ur teeth whore..

pallavi opens her mouth mmm shows her black teeth  mmmm mahi sir mmmi dont clean at all mmmm
i live in the gutter sir mmmmmmmmmm mmm take sir its all urs mmmm ....she takes ur cock rubs on her teeth mmmmdop u want to clean them sirmmm
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Photos-7.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:10 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhh no amma mmmmmmmm that why u are there na mmmmmm ahhhhh i start leaking piss from my cock mmmmmm amma mm i cant control anymore mmm i want to pee mmmmmmm

sssss... kanna... u amma has been with 40 man... but no one has used her like this kanna... u r the most kinkiest out of all those... 

ayyoo... kanna you want pee... looks around to find something... couldn't find anything...

ok kanna... use me as your toilet na kanna... please use me kanna.. don't hesitate.. lies down in the car opening her mouth
[Image: 20190518025711-44985844-me.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:13 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi opens her mouth mmm shows her black teeth  mmmm mahi sir mmmi dont clean at all mmmm
i live in the gutter sir mmmmmmmmmm mmm take sir its all urs mmmm ....she takes ur cock rubs on her teeth mmmmdop u want to clean them sirmmm

I spit on her face and put my dick in her mouth... clean with my dick... u filthy whore... just before remving.. i piss in her mouth...

now whore... u tell me... wht are u doing in the temple.? u fucking the diety.. hehahah
ahhhhhhhhhhhh yess mmmm amma mm i am ur son after all na mmmm i come n sit on her mmmm rubbing my dirty cock on her face mmmmmmmm i put my cock in her mouth mmm pissing in her mouth mmmmmmmm amma mm yess mmmm mmas i am pissing i start fucking her mouth mmmmm
(08-10-2019, 05:16 PM)Any Time Wrote: I spit on her face and put my dick in her mouth... clean with my dick... u filthy whore... just before remving.. i piss in her mouth...

now whore... u tell me... wht are u doing in the temple.? u fucking the diety.. hehahah

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh she holding ur cock mm dripping with piss mm she rubbing her teerht with it mm no mahi mmmm u know that priest mmm he lets me beg in the temple ...inreturn i let him fuck my pussy mahi mmmmm u know that priest has aids mmmmm
[Image: 8562f6593151991c44a98981debdc5f2.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:16 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhh yess mmmm amma mm i am ur son after all na mmmm i come n sit on her mmmm rubbing my dirty cock on her face mmmmmmmm i put my cock in her mouth mmm pissing in her mouth mmmmmmmm amma mm yess mmmm mmas i am pissing i start fucking her mouth mmmmm

haa kanna... if you are amma won't take care of ur needs then who will kanna... 

sneha starts drinking piss as if it is a prasadam of god... she even licks drops spilled here nd there...

mm... kanna.. u made my stomach full with ur piss...u had huge stock kanna.. starts licking abhi shaft and balls...

ppppp...mmmm... aaaammm... u have good sack here kanna... smelling the sweat and licking abhi balls cleann
[Image: sneha-in-yellow-salwar-kameez-stills16.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:18 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh she holding ur cock mm dripping with piss mm she rubbing her teerht with it mm no mahi mmmm u know that priest mmm he lets me beg in the temple ...inreturn i let him fuck my pussy mahi mmmmm u know that priest has aids mmmmm
don't lie you fcuking bitch ... i punch her face.. i know you were doing something gay there... i even recorded it... 

fucking bitch.. u r finding customers for the priest ?? u slut...

bring that slut home.. and make him fuck megha ??can u do it
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm amma mmm yess mmmm clean them also na mmmmmm mmm i take my cock rubbing on her faace mmm i start rubbing my dirty cock on sindoor mmmmm amma u take such good care of me mmmmmi love my whore amma soo much mmm i pressing my hairy balls on her mouth mmm
(08-10-2019, 05:23 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm amma mmm yess mmmm clean them also na mmmmmm mmm i take my cock rubbing on her faace mmm i start rubbing my dirty cock on sindoor mmmmm amma u take such good care of me mmmmmi love my whore amma soo much mmm i pressing my hairy balls on her mouth mmm

sneha.. starts cleaning abhi... she licks abhi balls clean... then moves a little inside.. see abhi ass hairs... finding pices of shit...

sneha eats the small pieces and cleans... kanna.. u know na.. u have to keep it clean... otherwise it is unhealthy kanna...

sneha rubs on her kajal and puts a dot on abhi dick... see how cute this fellow looks... ummma..kisses as if it is her kidd.. sindhoor is smeared on abhi dickk
[Image: 41697-003.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:23 PM)Any Time Wrote: don't lie you fcuking bitch ... i punch her face.. i know you were doing something gay there... i even recorded it... 

fucking bitch.. u r finding customers for the priest ?? u slut...

bring that slut home.. and make him fuck megha ??can u do it

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really mmm are u sure mm i just said he has aids mm do u want him to fuck megha mmm if thats what u want mm then i will call him mm pallavi calls mmmm
[Image: 64413-igphqxmvii-1501356944.jpg]
megha bf leaves ......she comes down to check  on ..she sees u with pallavi mahi what are u doing ...i warned u na before she comes to slap u 
[Image: 41752017221_bf78a69e93_b.jpg]