Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(08-10-2019, 02:32 PM)Any Time Wrote: pallavi... please show me your boobs na... i will fap for themm...please tell me what should i do to touch u pallavi..

seeing why pallavi calling that man.. i am wondering.. why are you calling him pllavi... megha wont  agree calling someone like this
pallavi smiling at u .....ya mahi i know ...but u know megha only said i shouldnt do na ..she didnt say anything about him ...besides ur wife said na...if u fap for me ....she will make u suck other guy cock .....as other guy comes ......what u want bitch .....pallavi looking at him ..sir can i borrow ur cig pls ..she takes cig from his hand n comes near u ......mahi do u want to be a man
[Image: 4fce3c277811bb8c76fda47e58c3326b.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 03:47 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i sitting on her waist mmmmi pressing my cock b.w her hips folds mmmmmmmmmmmm of course i will feed my slut amma daily mmmmm i start fuckign her hips mmmmm amma mmmmm ur fat belly is soo good mmmm

aaaaaa... mmmmm....sssssss... aahhhh kanna... out of the all people who used your mom.. u fucking these new places kanna... letting abhi fuck her while walking him to her roomm...

Uummma... u r not at all like your dad kanna... ummma..kisses abhi like her lover... come on kanna... bed came.. want to fuck ur amma on bed or will u continue like this only.. naughty booyy...sssssss
[Image: 4358942364_f80ef7ef18.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmm amma i will use every inch of ur body mmmmmmmm as i want amma mmmmi fuckingher hips mmmm i kissing her mmmmmmhmmm get on bed amma mmmmm i bite her lips mmm
(08-10-2019, 03:50 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi smiling at u .....ya mahi i know ...but u know megha only said i shouldnt do na ..she didnt say anything about him ...besides ur wife said na...if u fap for me ....she will make u suck other guy cock .....as other guy comes ......what u want bitch .....pallavi looking at him ...sir can u come in ....see this lil boy ..he wants my boobs it seems  but i cant give it to him ..if u give him urs ....he will pay u well 

hey pallavi.. what are you saying ?? please sorry to trouble you sir.. I give him cash and will make him leave...

pallavi.. you know.. I am soo tensed for a min there.. anyway why is he keeping that lighting thing in his mouth...

I try to remove pallavi saree...

if i become man then megha will respect me na.. then please make me man pallavi
(08-10-2019, 03:56 PM)Any Time Wrote: hey pallavi.. what are you saying ?? please sorry to trouble you sir.. I give him cash and will make him leave...

pallavi.. you know.. I am soo tensed for a min there.. anyway why is he keeping that lighting thing in his mouth...

I try to remove pallavi saree...

if i become man then megha will respect me na.. then please make me man pallavi

yes mahi if u become a man megha will respect u and she will fuck u whenever uw ant ...stop it ..she slaps ur hand u are not man now mahi ....u can use me .....she give u cig come on smoke it .....all guys should have bad habits ok ...
[Image: d6bb3e7097e09a34e85e0232f9426621.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 03:54 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmm amma i will use every inch of ur body mmmmmmmm as i want amma mmmmi fuckingher hips mmmm i kissing her mmmmmmhmmm get on bed amma mmmmm i bite her lips mmm

aaaa.a...bite those lips kanna... every part of your amma is your property kanna... kissing abhi... takes his dick and starts jerking it.. 

see kanna pointing her waist.. how u made ur amma waist alla redd..

she starts removing everyhting infornt of her own son  without any shame.. servants in the home also know abt her affairs.. this is completely new even to them.. so everyone staring secretly... sneha sees thm but doesn't say anything...
[Image: 1318261_sneha-wallpapers-saree.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 04:00 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yes mahi if u become a man megha will respect u and she will fuck u whenever uw ant ...stop it ..she slaps ur hand u are not man now mahi ....u can use me .....she give u cig come on smoke it .....all guys should have bad habits ok ...

what really.. will megha do all that with me... i take the cigarette from pallavi...

pallavi.. hold me... sitting on waist.. i smoke the cigarette and smoke on her face...

looking to throw the ash.. pallavi where should i throw this ?
i biting her lips mmmm kissing her spitting in her mouth mmmmmmi pressing my cock on her navel mmmm fucking it mmmmmmmmm ammam yess mmm u are i push her on bed mmmm fucking her navel hard mmm yess mmmm spread ur legs amma ...mmm let me fuck ur dirty pussy mmm
(08-10-2019, 04:05 PM)Any Time Wrote: what really.. will megha do all that with me... i take the cigarette from pallavi...

pallavi.. hold me... sitting on waist.. i smoke the cigarette and smoke on her face...

looking to throw the ash.. pallavi where should i throw this ?

pallavi picks u upon her waist mmm yess mahi u are looking more like a man now ......she taking smoke in her face ..she shows her cleavage here mahi put ashes here .......after u are done ....snub cig on my neck ok mahi ....most guys do that ...ok .....so if u be more bad ...more man u become ok
[Image: sai_pallavi_92-20180805-0003.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 04:06 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i biting her lips mmmm kissing her spitting in her mouth mmmmmmi pressing my cock on her navel mmmm fucking it mmmmmmmmm ammam yess mmm u are i push her on bed mmmm fucking her navel hard mmm yess mmmm spread ur legs amma ...mmm let me fuck ur dirty pussy mmm

kanna you came from there only... now come and fuck that hole...

spreading legs... kanna even your dad made me feel this hornny... fcuk ur amma pink pussy...

spiiting on her fat boobs... nd pressing them harddd..ssssssss...aaaa
[Image: sneha-recent-photos-8.jpg]