Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(24-09-2019, 12:06 AM)Any Time Wrote: yes didi.. this men dress is making me go crazy... please give me your dress na didi...

takes the dress of swathi and starts wearing it as it is my own... swathi naked... didi u wear my dress na...

dear u know.. in college it started as a hobby.. even now it is... I like to wear women dresses baby... ( still hiding the fact that i am gay )

abhi.. bro enough.. i said her.. now please go bro

sam looking at u ....shocked ....mahi how can u hide the fact u are gay ...and why are u asking abhi to leave ......u need him more than me .....swathi looks like more men than u 
[Image: Samantha+at+Oh+Baby+Movie+Success+Meet+_6_.jpg]
hey mahi come on ....u look very beautiful .....i teasing remember in coll ...when we were drunk we used make u dance wearing girls dress ...i come n slap ur ass 
swathi wearing ur dress .....hearing sam she comes near her ...really sam u think soo ..she holds her up close 

[Image: Swathi+Reddy+at+London+Babulu+Teaser+Launch+_30_.JPG]
as she goes in ....i go in n grab her n kiss her hard mmmmmm yess mmmbitch mmm u know u can sell ur body .....as long u are here u body belongs to me ....i push her on ground kissing her mmmmm as she falls she feels shit on her back mmmm
(24-09-2019, 12:11 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam looking at u ....shocked ....mahi how can u hide the fact u are gay ...and why are u asking abhi to leave ......u need him more than me .....swathi looks like more men than u 
hey mahi come on ....u look very beautiful .....i teasing remember in coll ...when we were drunk we used make u dance wearing girls dress ...i come n slap ur ass 
swathi wearing ur dress .....hearing sam she comes near her ...really sam u think soo ..she holds her up close 

dear i am not gay.. i used to do u know strip dancing  when i was college thats all.. i did not say that because.. saying that would change everything between us na baby...

still trying to convince that i am not gay... yet i cannot leave abhi words... so i start dancing a little...
(24-09-2019, 12:18 AM)Any Time Wrote: dear i am not gay.. i used to do u know strip dancing  when i was college thats all.. i did not say that because.. saying that would change everything between us na baby...

still trying to convince that i am not gay... yet i cannot leave abhi words... so i start dancing a little...

sam dont lie mahi ...she seeing u dance ...chi ...what will my friends and family say ....they will laugh at me ..sam starts crying .....
seeing that ...i come n hug her ...hey sam its ok dont worry ....nobody has to know ur mahi will keep this secret ..u should too ok 
[Image: Samantha+_48__001.jpg]
ya sam ...and mahi u too ......u lied to her and got her married .......u know as husband u should do some thing ...can u do it ....huh 
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+in+London+Babulu+_3_.jpg]
(24-09-2019, 12:15 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as she goes in ....i go in n grab her n kiss her hard mmmmmm yess mmmbitch  mmm u know u can sell ur body .....as long u are here u body belongs to me ....i push her on ground kissing her mmmmm as she falls she feels shit on her back mmmm

maise is used to getting banged by directors in 5 start presidential suites... but it was such a change.. she feels disgusted as gutter driange is overflowing into the house... yet coperates with abhii.. without moving... while shit is smeared on all her back

aaaahhhhh..... tell me how much i can earn with my body in one night...

[Image: Maisie-Williams-One.jpg]
hmmmmmm well that depend on client also bitch mmmm i take pill i give it to her ....i slap her hard ...her u drug whore have this ....i remove my dress n tear off her dress ....brign ym dirty cock near her pussy mmm push it hard mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(24-09-2019, 12:21 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam dont lie mahi ...she seeing u dance ...chi ...what will my friends and family say ....they will laugh at me ..sam starts crying .....
seeing that ...i come n hug her ...hey sam its ok dont worry ....nobody has to know ur mahi will keep this secret ..u should too ok
ya sam ...and mahi u too ......u lied to her and got her married .......u know as husband u should do some thing ...can u do it ....huh 
seeing sam getting hugged by abhi is making me jealous... and abhi is getting.. tent is visble..

didi.. please ask your husband to move awayy from sam na.. i did not like this...
(24-09-2019, 12:30 AM)Any Time Wrote: seeing sam getting hugged by abhi is making me jealous... and abhi is getting.. tent is visble..

didi.. please ask your husband to move awayy from sam na.. i did not like this...

sam hugging em hard n crying .....chi mahi dont talk to me ....u are gay how can u do this to me .....u know i am women right even i have ..she crying harder ...hugs me
i hug her hard ......sam pls dont cry ....i hold her face rubbing her tear .....n kiss her lips suddenly ...sam also hugs me 
[Image: Samantha+_30__005.jpg]
mahi why should i .....if i stop will u fuck her huh .......i dont think u can ....ok do one thing ....u come make love to me ..if u get hard for me i will ask him to leave
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+in+Yaakkai+_6_.jpg]
(24-09-2019, 12:29 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmm well that depend on client also bitch mmmm i take pill i give it to her ....i slap her hard ...her u drug whore have this ....i remove my dress n tear off her dress ....brign ym dirty cock near her pussy mmm push it hard mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

putting the pill on tongue... puts it in abhi dirty mouth... hmmmmm....aaaaaaa.......and then takes back from his mouth and eats...

aaahhhhh... rubbing her face...can't you fcuk me normally... slowly loosing her consiousness.. yet not completely...

aaaahhhhh bastarddd... fuck me.. fuck me with that dirty black cock...... ahahhhh... u  r tearing my pussy... u beggar..

[Image: 7c06bc0422e168f0a2e378aa7842799e.jpg]
(24-09-2019, 12:34 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam hugging em hard n crying .....chi mahi dont talk to me ....u are gay how can u do this to me .....u know i am women right even i have ..she crying harder ...hugs me
i hug her hard ......sam pls dont cry ....i hold her face rubbing her tear .....n kiss her lips suddenly ...sam also hugs me 
mahi why should i .....if i stop will u fuck her huh .......i dont think u can ....ok do one thing ....u come make love to me ..if u get hard for me i will ask him to leave

Didi.. how can i fuck u .. u r like my own didi...please don't say like that na didi... please take her away from your husband didi..

dear.. why are you hugging him ?? you know... I am not even gay.. seeing abhi hard on.. I get turned on slightly...

even swathi is observing how am i getting turned looking ta her husband tent