Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(21-09-2019, 11:34 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we never went with anyone else... she was commited with and i was with her... iw ould never think about cheating on her even thou i would

look at item songs and all but still wouldnt think of cheating on her ever... i loved her too much... she in the kitchen and my boss

hitting on her which was awkward for her since he was my boss and his wife arm around me talking to me

IS: bedroom... woh eerrmm maam woh amrita aayegi toh uske saath aap saare ghar dekh lena maam woh ache se dikha degi sab kuch

karrena: a little drunk and slurping her words) array tum hi kuch dikhadoon na (opening one button of ur shirt and u ran away)

(As u moving away from u she laughing and following u)

boss: dekho toh kaisay tumara pati meri biwi ko ghoor raha hay mujhay bhi milna chaiya ghoornay ko

[Image: 8k86Kh7.jpg]

amrita: (trying to move he kept his hand on her side not ;letting her go) woh nahin IS nahin dekh raha apki biwi hi follow kar rahai hay

(amrita then just pushed him and walked off u saw the whole party they talking to themselves

and u and amrita acting like nothing happened no way u both would comunicate what happened)

[Image: o3lYNyP.jpg]

(as the whole crowd went away they both still sitting there eyeing u both)

boss: maal hay yeh toh aaj toh kunga iski ufff kitna sharmati hay the more she sees away the harder i get

karrena: hmm i so wanna spoil her..nanga karungi tumaray liya usay dekhna..bas yeh iska pati man jay

[Image: TZkvp2s.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:41 PM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena: a little drunk and slurping her words) array tum hi kuch dikhadoon na (opening one button of ur shirt and u ran away)

(As u moving away from u she laughing and following u)

boss: dekho toh kaisay tumara pati meri biwi ko ghoor raha hay mujhay bhi milna chaiya ghoornay ko

amrita: (trying to move he kept his hand on her side not ;letting her go) woh nahin IS nahin dekh raha apki biwi hi follow kar rahai hay

(amrita then just pushed him and walked off u saw the whole party they talking to themselves

and u and amrita acting like nothing happened no way u both would comunicate what happened)

(as the whole crowd went away they both still sitting there eyeing u both)

boss: maal hay yeh toh aaj toh kunga iski ufff kitna sharmati hay the more she sees away the harder i get

karrena: hmm i so wanna spoil her..nanga karungi tumaray liya usay dekhna..bas yeh iska pati man jay

we was not used to this... and he being my boss and she his wife we coudlnt really say too much... the party continued 

i was standing with amrita now 'party achi gai hai na jaan... woh mere saare dost tumare khaane ke baare mein toh bhot tareef kar rahe teh'

my boss and kareena talking about us even kareena say she wanted her as well and wanted to spoil her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(21-09-2019, 11:39 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: let me see na (he just staring at you ass now... loooking at both of you) nahin nahin yeh toh bhot hi ganda hai... kab saaf kiya last bhar

alia: woh momma ne toh kaha tha ki saaf hai dadu... mujhe toh laga kaafi saaf hai kyun dadu saaf nahin hai kya 

dadaji: bilkul nahin (then he spanked yoru asses) yeh bhot hi ganda hai... mujhe bhi kaafi saaf karna padega yeh... tumari mom bhi na

alia: momma toh aise nahin karti hai dadu... woh aap toh kuch aur tareeke ke saath kar rahe ho dadu

dadaji: tabhi toh ab saaf hoga... jo tumari mom karti hai thats not wokring ab main karoonga teek hai... aur phir dekhna kaise saaf hoga once

i am dont cleaning... chalo both of you stay there mujhe dekhne do teek hai... woh put your hands on the wall and spread your legs chalo

alia: woh errmm woh kyun dadu (she doing that thou putting her hand son the wall and spreading her legs)

dadaji: mujhe teek se dekhna hai na kitna ganda hai yeh... ande rtak mujhe dekhna hai ki sirf bhar se ganda hai ya ander bhi kaafi ganda hai

phir hi i know how to clean it na.... chalo WD tum bhi jaise alia khaadi hai... hands on the wall and legs spread chalo 

(he cmae closer to alias ass... and he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them open now) mujhe ander dekhne do pehle bacha

WD: dadu apka tharreka alag hay (hand forward on the wall and staying for him i saw his face near alias ass)

meri toh saff hay daddu im sure

[Image: nkb60x6.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:45 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: dadu apka tharreka alag hay (hand forward on the wall and staying for him i saw his face near alias ass)

meri toh saff hay daddu im sure

dadaji: aare nahin... tumari toh bhot hi gandi hai (spanking her ass)

alia: aaahhh dadu

he then opening your ass cheeks and looking inside your ass now as well 

dadjai: aur tumari toh usse bhi gandi hai (spanking your ass as well)

alia: kaise dadu... hum toh hamesha saaf karte hai pata nahin kaise gandi hogai hai... am sure teek hai dadu... par agar gandi hai toh kya karna hia

[Image: GkDewJF.jpg]

dadaji: tum duno kuch nahin karogaye jo karna hai main karoonga ab... ande rtak saaf karna padega mujhe toh sirf soap se kaam nahin 

chalega teek hai... amin apne tareeke se saaf karoonga tum duno ki gaand ko... bas tum duno aise hi khaade raho teek hai bachon

alia: haan dadu jaise aap kaho... agar aap saaf kar sakte ho toh poora saaf karna hai... momma gussa hogi agar woh wahan pe gandi hui toh

[Image: bL4W360.jpg]

dadaji: haan haan bas main (he then grabbed her ass cheeks spread them again and held her there and put his mouth in her ass)

alia: aaaaahhhh dadu woh wahan pe kya laga diya hai wahan pe toh ab bhit i wierd feling arahi hai mujhe toh dadu wahan pe kya hai 

dadaji: kuch nahin hai main hi hoon bas mooh se saf kar raha hoon apni bachi ko kyunki kuch itna ander nahin jayage an toh ab stay

here mujhe karna do mmmm mmm mm ssslluurrpp WD gaand spread karo tumari bhi akrni hai iske baad mujhe

[Image: gHbXEI6.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:44 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we was not used to this... and he being my boss and she his wife we coudlnt really say too much... the party continued 

i was standing with amrita now 'party achi gai hai na jaan... woh mere saare dost tumare khaane ke baare mein toh bhot tareef kar rahe teh'

my boss and kareena talking about us even kareena say she wanted her as well and wanted to spoil her

amrita: sarray dost tarref kar rhay hay (she lokked over at ur boss and he wineked and she hid behinnd u) woh next time say na

take out layingay mujhay nahin banana khanna kuch zada hi pasand ajata hay logon ko

(as the whole crowd went they both sitting and satring at u )

[Image: TPPE7mp.jpg]
karrena: IS drink refill karon na meri (u came and she touched ur hand) kya hiwa cant u be a good host

boss: array tum amrita ider aoo mein apni biwi ko batara tha ki shalwar aur suit mein aurat zada achi lagti hay

[Image: Yp7PunP.jpg]

not in these mordern dresses aoo ider (as she came he stood and kept his hand on her shoulders and pulled her scarf) array bas ek sec

(he gave it to karrena like she was gonna try it on her but she smelled it) lagta hay meri biw ko pasand aya hay

karrena : (pulling u over her lap) array aisay kya dekh rahi hoon dekhon toh akhay phad dekh rahi hay

(Amrita was fuming u saw her face red)"hathoo mery hubby ko kaisay chuwa hathoo chodo usay:

(she getting a little angru wwhen ur boss pulled her on his lap and holding her u both on the same sofa in their laps)

[Image: LuB8B9V.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:50 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: aare nahin... tumari toh bhot hi gandi hai (spanking her ass)

alia: aaahhh dadu

he then opening your ass cheeks and looking inside your ass now as well 

dadjai: aur tumari toh usse bhi gandi hai (spanking your ass as well)

alia: kaise dadu... hum toh hamesha saaf karte hai pata nahin kaise gandi hogai hai... am sure teek hai dadu... par agar gandi hai toh kya karna hia

dadaji: tum duno kuch nahin karogaye jo karna hai main karoonga ab... ande rtak saaf karna padega mujhe toh sirf soap se kaam nahin 

chalega teek hai... amin apne tareeke se saaf karoonga tum duno ki gaand ko... bas tum duno aise hi khaade raho teek hai bachon

alia: haan dadu jaise aap kaho... agar aap saaf kar sakte ho toh poora saaf karna hai... momma gussa hogi agar woh wahan pe gandi hui toh

dadaji: haan haan bas main (he then grabbed her ass cheeks spread them again and held her there and put his mouth in her ass)

alia: aaaaahhhh dadu woh wahan pe kya laga diya hai wahan pe toh ab bhit i wierd feling arahi hai mujhe toh dadu wahan pe kya hai 

dadaji: kuch nahin hai main hi hoon bas mooh se saf kar raha hoon apni bachi ko kyunki kuch itna ander nahin jayage an toh ab stay

here mujhe karna do mmmm mmm mm ssslluurrpp WD gaand spread karo tumari bhi akrni hai iske baad mujhe

WD: umm dadu alia aisay kyun awaz nikal rahi hay (She was moaning but we dint knew) woh mein bhi ok dadu

(spreading it and satying there)

[Image: PhulzBY.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: amrita: sarray dost tarref kar rhay hay (she lokked over at ur boss and he wineked and she hid behinnd u) woh next time say na

take out layingay mujhay nahin banana khanna kuch zada hi pasand ajata hay logon ko

(as the whole crowd went they both sitting and satring at u )

arrena: IS drink refill karon na meri (u came and she touched ur hand) kya hiwa cant u be a good host

boss: array tum amrita ider aoo mein apni biwi ko batara tha ki shalwar aur suit mein aurat zada achi lagti hay

not in these mordern dresses aoo ider (as she came he stood and kept his hand on her shoulders and pulled her scarf) array bas ek sec

(he gave it to karrena like she was gonna try it on her but she smelled it) lagta hay meri biw ko pasand aya hay

karrena : (pulling u over her lap) array aisay kya dekh rahi hoon dekhon toh akhay phad dekh rahi hay

(Amrita was fuming u saw her face red)"hathoo mery hubby ko kaisay chuwa hathoo chodo usay:

(she getting a little angru wwhen ur boss pulled her on his lap and holding her u both on the same sofa in their laps)

everyone leaving but they both still here and then he even pulled her scarf away as well infront of me... and kareena keeping it

i didnt know how to react and then she pulling me over her lap and amrita gettign really angry sicne she touched me and then he pulled her

over his lap as well... i didnt know what to do but i knew this wasnt right 

IS: woh yeh sab.. woh party hatam hogai hai toh i think aap logon ko jaana chaiye.. woh sone ka time bhi hogaya hai
(21-09-2019, 11:54 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: umm dadu alia aisay kyun awaz nikal rahi hay (She was moaning but we dint knew) woh mein bhi ok dadu

(spreading it and satying there)

dadaji: woh aise hi hota hia teek hai... mmm mmmmm ab toh bhot saaf hone lagi hai yeh toh maine kaha tha na mmm mm uummm

woh bas ek minute ab WD ki saaf kar doon main jaldi se... you stay like that ok 

alia: woh kyun abhi meri saaf nahin hui hai kya dadu ab toh meri saaf hogai hai na toh i can go... mera shower hatam hogaya hai na ab dadu

[Image: jnsawY9.jpg]

dadaji: nahin nahin abhi aur bhi saaf karni hai mujhe toh stay there pehle main WD ki bhi karoon teek se (he then came behind your ass now and

looking at your ass and wante dyou to take part as well) chalo tum apni gaand kholo... hold and spread your cheeks taaki main kar sakhoon

(you listened to whatever your dadaji was saying and you spread them for him and he put his mouth straigt in now and licking yout ass)

[Image: LhZXGqL.jpg]

tumari toh bhot hi gandi hai ek bhar se saaf nahin hogi yeh toh... kahin aur bhar karna padega iske saath toh mujeh saaf karna ke liye

(he just licking your ass making you both stand there and enjoyign hismelf now and hen afer a while of licking you ass he stopped)

chalo ab thodi bhot saaf hogai hai par poori nahin... mujeh abse yeh aur karna padega taaki i can keep you clean teek hai n bachon

chalo ab turn around aage se bhi toh dekhoon (he also stood up now and you both there but you both so small only coming to his waist)

[Image: a34xtJP.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:55 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone leaving but they both still here and then he even pulled her scarf away as well infront of me... and kareena keeping it

i didnt know how to react and then she pulling me over her lap and amrita gettign really angry sicne she touched me and then he pulled her

over his lap as well... i didnt know what to do but i knew this wasnt right 

IS: woh yeh sab.. woh party hatam hogai hai toh i think aap logon ko jaana chaiye.. woh sone ka time bhi hogaya hai

amrita: dekhiya ab bohot hogaya aap log jaiya ab na woh woh kya hay nechay chub rah hay kuch na

karrena: abhi chub rah hay thodi der baad mazzay bhi dega woh

boss: bilkul sahi baat boli hay sonay ka hi time hay (u saw he picked ur wife in his arms easily) chalo kahan hay bedroom neend ari hay

[Image: mqL8L2S.jpg]
amrita: (she staring at him and when he lokked she lokked down) woh IS apkay boos bohot strong hay woh IS nay aaj tak aisay nahin uthaya

karrena: kaisay aisay (even she picked u like a baby in her amrs) umm yeh thoda bhari hay but chalayga

array dekh toh IS kaisay ghrro rahi hay tumari biwi meray husband ko

[Image: SEB6WPo.jpg]

amrita: (u saw amrita hands on his chest felling him up) ab janay doo na hogaya na isay zada nahin

(they werent listening they both took u to ur bed and both of them threw u guys at ur bed)

(as that happened amrita grabbed ur shirt and hugged u like a scared woman but she was breathing heavily and starting at ur boss)

boss: tum dono khud nikalogay kya humay kapday phadnay hongay
[Image: 2CnUzOC.jpg]
(22-09-2019, 12:01 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: woh aise hi hota hia teek hai... mmm mmmmm ab toh bhot saaf hone lagi hai yeh toh maine kaha tha na mmm mm uummm

woh bas ek minute ab WD ki saaf kar doon main jaldi se... you stay like that ok 

alia: woh kyun abhi meri saaf nahin hui hai kya dadu ab toh meri saaf hogai hai na toh i can go... mera shower hatam hogaya hai na ab dadu

dadaji: nahin nahin abhi aur bhi saaf karni hai mujhe toh stay there pehle main WD ki bhi karoon teek se (he then came behind your ass now and

looking at your ass and wante dyou to take part as well) chalo tum apni gaand kholo... hold and spread your cheeks taaki main kar sakhoon

(you listened to whatever your dadaji was saying and you spread them for him and he put his mouth straigt in now and licking yout ass)

tumari toh bhot hi gandi hai ek bhar se saaf nahin hogi yeh toh... kahin aur bhar karna padega iske saath toh mujeh saaf karna ke liye

(he just licking your ass making you both stand there and enjoyign hismelf now and hen afer a while of licking you ass he stopped)

chalo ab thodi bhot saaf hogai hai par poori nahin... mujeh abse yeh aur karna padega taaki i can keep you clean teek hai n bachon

chalo ab turn around aage se bhi toh dekhoon (he also stood up now and you both there but you both so small only coming to his waist)

WD: uhh dadu bas bas ajjeb sa lag raha hay (we then tourne to see his hard cock near our face)

dadu yeh kal say bhi hard higaya hay alia dekhon (i dint think much raised my hand and gripped it)

[Image: nq5cK1q.jpg]