Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(21-09-2019, 11:01 PM)wkdevil Wrote: since that day she had even cut ties with that couple and made u prmosise not to meet them

but she was wondering how other men felt..it started with the smallest thing

when ur brother cuaght her slipping and put his hand under her to stop her from falling

at first she was like" girnay detay na apnay chuwa kyun"  then apologized as he was just helping

but that touch got her thinking how things could be even when watching movies her fav star salman khan would come shirtless and she would blush

to the point she covered her eyes and urs too but then secretly later watching the full scene

when her freind ritu came at a party dressed sexily she saw the attention she was getting and wondered if she could get it too

but never tried it and lately she was noticing a lot of magazines at home with guys on the front cover all ripped

she used to oggle at them when u werent around but what she dint know was u oggled at those pics too when she wasnt around

she didnt like any other man touching her at all... i didnt even touch her before marriage... just after... but then she said sorry since my brother was just helping 

she would watch scenes and blush even me with the scenes and scenes like item numbers with women i used to watch... even thou when together we made sure not to watch them kind of things

it was starting off slowly with all these small things happening
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(21-09-2019, 11:03 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (atking all clothes off me and alia were used to it) haan dadu mooma sath nahati hay aap bhi nahallo its good to be clean

dadaji: teek hai... main bhi karta hoon (he didnt mind at all) main bhi shower karta hoon phir (he got in the shower and also got naked

but when he got naked... you both could see just like the other day his cock was really hard again now)

alia: woh dadu... aapko phirse wahan dard hogaya hai... woh humein toh pichle din teek kiya tha na aaj phrise kaise hogaya hai yeh toh 

[Image: XC3mw6u.jpg]

dadaji: woh eerrmm woh rehne do pehle lets clean you (he didnt want to explain that right now just anted to touch you both)

duno yahan aao mere paas aao (he took some soap now and got it on his hands and started moving it all over your body first soaping you up

and then when he got to your ass groping it all ovr acting like he was soaping it and then he got alia and did the same thing

[Image: 2zaGPlB.jpg]
soaping her body and then when he could to her clit he started rubbing it like he was cleaning it 

alia: aaahh aahh woh wahan gud gudi hoti hai dadu hamesha mmmmm mmmmm do it slolwy na aaaaahh aram se aaaahhh

dadaji: asie hi teek hai yeh toh kaafi saaf karna padega mujhe aur yeh bhi mujhe kaafi saaf karna hai kaafi ganda hogaya hai tumara

saying that he was pulling on your lulli now like he was cleaning it but just taking his chance at the moment

[Image: yyg0fBC.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:08 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she didnt like any other man touching her at all... i didnt even touch her before marriage... just after... but then she said sorry since my brother was just helping 

she would watch scenes and blush even me with the scenes and scenes like item numbers with women i used to watch... even thou when together we made sure not to watch them kind of things

it was starting off slowly with all these small things happening

while watching a movie if a  scene would come up she would leave ur cuddle and skip the scene

amrita: kaisay kar letay hay aisay scenes chee (u tried to hold her hand after the scen) array abhi nahin aap na shaam mein thodi romantic hona hay

raat tak ka wait karon jab mood huwa toh kuch kartay hay (though on her phone she was following every male celebrity and u were follwoing every actress)

[Image: JTkLeYi.jpg]
(during the day she would always see u off  and in ur lucng box would be a new message every day) "aaj aap bilkul hritik ki tarah dikh rahay hay"

(though u werent even close to her u were and coming back from work she would be ready with food on the table)

this was all going normal untill one day she in a mall alone which she never usally goes got hit on by a guy

[Image: TheMqZu.jpg]

guy; hi woh nice dress , amrita: thanks woh yehi bazar ki hay guy: woh mind if i get to take it off

amrita: umm haan u can woh yeh dukan mein jaoo miljaygi tumay, guy: i mean take it off from u

amrita: nahin im not selling it na yeh meray hubby nay dilayi thi *he got fed up not getting his signals and left

it was later in the day when she told her freind about it she realised he wanted to strip her clothes off

[Image: A6lxPxb.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: teek hai... main bhi karta hoon (he didnt mind at all) main bhi shower karta hoon phir (he got in the shower and also got naked

but when he got naked... you both could see just like the other day his cock was really hard again now)

alia: woh dadu... aapko phirse wahan dard hogaya hai... woh humein toh pichle din teek kiya tha na aaj phrise kaise hogaya hai yeh toh 

dadaji: woh eerrmm woh rehne do pehle lets clean you (he didnt want to explain that right now just anted to touch you both)

duno yahan aao mere paas aao (he took some soap now and got it on his hands and started moving it all over your body first soaping you up

and then when he got to your ass groping it all ovr acting like he was soaping it and then he got alia and did the same thing

soaping her body and then when he could to her clit he started rubbing it like he was cleaning it 

alia: aaahh aahh woh wahan gud gudi hoti hai dadu hamesha mmmmm mmmmm do it slolwy na aaaaahh aram se aaaahhh

dadaji: asie hi teek hai yeh toh kaafi saaf karna padega mujhe aur yeh bhi mujhe kaafi saaf karna hai kaafi ganda hogaya hai tumara

saying that he was pulling on your lulli now like he was cleaning it but just taking his chance at the moment

WD: dadu apko dard hora hay toh boldena (he cleaning us and pulling at my luli) ahh dadu dard hora hay aram say

woh momma itni zor say nahin karti na

[Image: nALuPUC.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:17 PM)wkdevil Wrote: while watching a movie if a  scene would come up she would leave ur cuddle and skip the scene

amrita: kaisay kar letay hay aisay scenes chee (u tried to hold her hand after the scen) array abhi nahin aap na shaam mein thodi romantic hona hay

raat tak ka wait karon jab mood huwa toh kuch kartay hay (though on her phone she was following every male celebrity and u were follwoing every actress)

during the day she would always see u off  and in ur lucng box would be a new message every day) "aaj aap bilkul hritik ki tarah dikh rahay hay"

(though u werent even close to her u were and coming back from work she would be ready with food on the table)

this was all going normal untill one day she in a mall alone which she never usally goes got hit on by a guy

guy; hi woh nice dress , amrita: thanks woh yehi bazar ki hay guy: woh mind if i get to take it off

amrita: umm haan u can woh yeh dukan mein jaoo miljaygi tumay, guy: i mean take it off from u

amrita: nahin im not selling it na yeh meray hubby nay dilayi thi *he got fed up not getting his signals and left

it was later in the day when she told her freind about it she realised he wanted to strip her clothes off

she would always skip the scenes 'aare jaan woh bas gaana hi toh tha na' and didnt even do anything other than night and sometimes not even at ngiht depending on her mood

i was following all hot women and she was following al the hot guys in bollwyoodshe would always leave notes... if she was too shy to say something she would leave it as a note which i loved... 

everything was going normal... and then we she was getting hit on by the guy trying to give her signals and very straight forward ones... she didnt know at all

until she told her friend and she told her what he wanted to do with her... since she never really got hit on before sinec she was very shy and dressed very simple
(21-09-2019, 11:19 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: dadu apko dard hora hay toh boldena (he cleaning us and pulling at my luli) ahh dadu dard hora hay aram say

woh momma itni zor say nahin karti na

dadaji: aare momma teek se saaf nahin karti hai phir main teek se kar raha hoon na... bas stay still aur mujhe saaf karne do duno ko 

he pulling at it more and then saying to himself 'fuck kitna chota sa hai... iske saath bhot khelna padega' then moving to alia and playign with

her clit more as well 'yeh toh bhot hi tight hoga... iske ander jaana hai jaldi... iss mein toh poora maaza aayega ander jaane mein'

[Image: ccrBwiQ.jpg]

he was just having all these pervewrt things while you thinking he was cleaning you when he really was just using you both right now 

dadaji: dekho ab thoda saaf ho raha hai yeh dekho toh (he kissing her clit now as well) main toh poora saaf kar doonga bachi ke liye 

alia: jaldi na dadu... itni der toh momma nahin laga thi hai... aur wahan kuch ho raha hai hamesha jaise aap karte ho 

dadaji: tabhi toh itne gade ho bhot time lagega teek se saaf karne ke liye yeh dekho toh (he even kissing you lulli as well like he did her clit)

[Image: kFlKV1k.jpg]

chalo ab toh yeh saaf hai par ab peeche ka bhi toh dekhna hai ki kitna gadna hai wahan pe... chalo turn around you both now

alia: peeche toh hamesha teek hota hai dadu... woh momma toh jaldi se wahan karti hai never takes too much time behind na dadu

dadaji: mujhe dekhne do... main decide karoonga kitna ganda hai... chalo duno turn around aur mujhe dikhao toh 

alia: teek hai dadu (allia turning around showing her ass and he was just staring at her ass now)

[Image: YxUQjgq.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she would always skip the scenes 'aare jaan woh bas gaana hi toh tha na' and didnt even do anything other than night and sometimes not even at ngiht depending on her mood

i was following all hot women and she was following al the hot guys in bollwyoodshe would always leave notes... if she was too shy to say something she would leave it as a note which i loved... 

everything was going normal... and then we she was getting hit on by the guy trying to give her signals and very straight forward ones... she didnt know at all

until she told her friend and she told her what he wanted to do with her... since she never really got hit on before sinec she was very shy and dressed very simple

since that day she got a little alert she dint expect a guy to hit on her like that

in college everyone respected her space as she was commited to u and even then when guys asked her out she

would say she was studying or that she wasnt in the mood of going out

[Image: EwZLPQC.jpg][Image: EwZLPQC.jpg]

but another situation which was more awkward for her was when ur boss at a party was hitting at her

he came inthe kitchen and blocked her path and she had no where to go

she saw u but at that time u were chatting with his wife who was alos really close to u

[Image: 2GzV1Wr.jpg]
boss: khana acha banaleti hoon..hathoo mein jadu hay tumaray (and then for the first time a man other than u grabbed her hand)

ungliyan chat jaun aisa khanna banaya hay apnay..woh soch rah tha IS ka promotion kardun agar tum bedroom mein mujhay kuch dedon

karrena : (while his wife with a drink in her hand and one arm around u ) array IS  itni boring party hay chalo na take me somewhere

apna bedroom hi dikhadoon mujhay

[Image: kareena-kapoor-super-sexy-in-red-saree8.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: aare momma teek se saaf nahin karti hai phir main teek se kar raha hoon na... bas stay still aur mujhe saaf karne do duno ko 

he pulling at it more and then saying to himself 'fuck kitna chota sa hai... iske saath bhot khelna padega' then moving to alia and playign with

her clit more as well 'yeh toh bhot hi tight hoga... iske ander jaana hai jaldi... iss mein toh poora maaza aayega ander jaane mein'

he was just having all these pervewrt things while you thinking he was cleaning you when he really was just using you both right now 

dadaji: dekho ab thoda saaf ho raha hai yeh dekho toh (he kissing her clit now as well) main toh poora saaf kar doonga bachi ke liye 

alia: jaldi na dadu... itni der toh momma nahin laga thi hai... aur wahan kuch ho raha hai hamesha jaise aap karte ho 

dadaji: tabhi toh itne gade ho bhot time lagega teek se saaf karne ke liye yeh dekho toh (he even kissing you lulli as well like he did her clit)

chalo ab toh yeh saaf hai par ab peeche ka bhi toh dekhna hai ki kitna gadna hai wahan pe... chalo turn around you both now

alia: peeche toh hamesha teek hota hai dadu... woh momma toh jaldi se wahan karti hai never takes too much time behind na dadu

dadaji: mujhe dekhne do... main decide karoonga kitna ganda hai... chalo duno turn around aur mujhe dikhao toh 

alia: teek hai dadu (allia turning around showing her ass and he was just staring at her ass now)

WD: ahh dadu jab apnay kiss kiya yeh hila (my cock flinched) (ialso turneda round aas he said) all ok dadu?

[Image: 6ibZLI3.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 11:30 PM)wkdevil Wrote: since that day she got a little alert she dint expect a guy to hit on her like that

in college everyone respected her space as she was commited to u and even then when guys asked her out she

would say she was studying or that she wasnt in the mood of going out

but another situation which was more awkward for her was when ur boss at a party was hitting at her

he came inthe kitchen and blocked her path and she had no where to go

she saw u but at that time u were chatting with his wife who was alos really close to u

oss: khana acha banaleti hoon..hathoo mein jadu hay tumaray (and then for the first time a man other than u grabbed her hand)

ungliyan chat jaun aisa khanna banaya hay apnay..woh soch rah tha IS ka promotion kardun agar tum bedroom mein mujhay kuch dedon

karrena : (while his wife with a drink in her hand and one arm around u ) array IS  itni boring party hay chalo na take me somewhere

apna bedroom hi dikhadoon mujhay

we never went with anyone else... she was commited with and i was with her... iw ould never think about cheating on her even thou i would

look at item songs and all but still wouldnt think of cheating on her ever... i loved her too much... she in the kitchen and my boss

hitting on her which was awkward for her since he was my boss and his wife arm around me talking to me

IS: bedroom... woh eerrmm maam woh amrita aayegi toh uske saath aap saare ghar dekh lena maam woh ache se dikha degi sab kuch
(21-09-2019, 11:33 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahh dadu jab apnay kiss kiya yeh hila (my cock flinched) (ialso turneda round aas he said) all ok dadu?

dadaji: let me see na (he just staring at you ass now... loooking at both of you) nahin nahin yeh toh bhot hi ganda hai... kab saaf kiya last bhar

alia: woh momma ne toh kaha tha ki saaf hai dadu... mujhe toh laga kaafi saaf hai kyun dadu saaf nahin hai kya 

dadaji: bilkul nahin (then he spanked yoru asses) yeh bhot hi ganda hai... mujhe bhi kaafi saaf karna padega yeh... tumari mom bhi na

[Image: VkR33bB.jpg]

alia: momma toh aise nahin karti hai dadu... woh aap toh kuch aur tareeke ke saath kar rahe ho dadu

dadaji: tabhi toh ab saaf hoga... jo tumari mom karti hai thats not wokring ab main karoonga teek hai... aur phir dekhna kaise saaf hoga once

i am dont cleaning... chalo both of you stay there mujhe dekhne do teek hai... woh put your hands on the wall and spread your legs chalo

[Image: ZWiSJeD.jpg]

alia: woh errmm woh kyun dadu (she doing that thou putting her hand son the wall and spreading her legs)

dadaji: mujhe teek se dekhna hai na kitna ganda hai yeh... ande rtak mujhe dekhna hai ki sirf bhar se ganda hai ya ander bhi kaafi ganda hai

phir hi i know how to clean it na.... chalo WD tum bhi jaise alia khaadi hai... hands on the wall and legs spread chalo 

(he cmae closer to alias ass... and he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them open now) mujhe ander dekhne do pehle bacha

[Image: vANuG3K.jpg]