Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(22-09-2019, 12:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: amrita: dekhiya ab bohot hogaya aap log jaiya ab na woh woh kya hay nechay chub rah hay kuch na

karrena: abhi chub rah hay thodi der baad mazzay bhi dega woh

boss: bilkul sahi baat boli hay sonay ka hi time hay (u saw he picked ur wife in his arms easily) chalo kahan hay bedroom neend ari hay

mrita: (she staring at him and when he lokked she lokked down) woh IS apkay boos bohot strong hay woh IS nay aaj tak aisay nahin uthaya

karrena: kaisay aisay (even she picked u like a baby in her amrs) umm yeh thoda bhari hay but chalayga

array dekh toh IS kaisay ghrro rahi hay tumari biwi meray husband ko

amrita: (u saw amrita hands on his chest felling him up) ab janay doo na hogaya na isay zada nahin

(they werent listening they both took u to ur bed and both of them threw u guys at ur bed)

(as that happened amrita grabbed ur shirt and hugged u like a scared woman but she was breathing heavily and starting at ur boss)

boss: tum dono khud nikalogay kya humay kapday phadnay hongay

amrita never had a big cock since she only had mine and on top of that my boss was so strong as well much stronger than me and kareena was

even stronger than me... both of us getting carried to the bedroom and thrown on the bed... i had never seen amrita 

like this before... she loking like she wa sscred but she was breatting heavy and staring at my boss as well 

IS: woh kapde woh errrrm woh kapde kyun... ab toh woh eerrmmm bhot hogaya hai na
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(22-09-2019, 12:07 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: uhh dadu bas bas ajjeb sa lag raha hay (we then tourne to see his hard cock near our face)

dadu yeh kal say bhi hard higaya hay alia dekhon (i dint think much raised my hand and gripped it)

dadaji: haan haan aise hi teek hota hai na... woh alia tum bhi haath laga do aur teek karo na dadu ke liye chalo... aaj bhi dard 

alia: aaj bho dard kar raha hai phir toh humein help karni chaiye na aapki dadu woh main bhi help karoon

she taking ehr hand and touching the cock as well since itw as so big even bigger for both your hands at the moment... it was so huge

[Image: p06lgNg.jpg]

it was even leaking pre cum now as well 'woh saaf karo na... maine tum duno ko saaf kiya hai kaafi ab tum duno ki baari tum duno bhi saaf karo

alia: woh kaise saaf karna hai... woh haan haan mujhe pata hai jaise aapne saaf kiya vaise hi saaf karna hai na humein woh kuch aise 

she then licked the pre cum off the top of the cock now... like he was licking your ass she was doing the same thing now with the cock 

[Image: 1e4FmVP.jpg]

dadaji: aaaaaahhhhh haan aise hi karna hia tum duno ko... woh WD tum bhi saaf karo sirf alia nahin tumhe apni choti behan ko help

karna chaiye na aur saath mein saaf karna chaiye chalo duno haath laga aur jo bhi aaye na woh saaf karte jao teek hai na chalo

(he just standing there and letting you both use your hands on his cock now 'woh neeche bhi jo cheez hai wahan bhi saaf karo'

alia: woh kahan pe yahan pe 'touchign his balls' woh WD help karo na bhaiya main kaise sab kuch saaf kar sakti hoon akele hi baiya karo na

[Image: iSR0uI7.jpg]
(22-09-2019, 12:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: amrita never had a big cock since she only had mine and on top of that my boss was so strong as well much stronger than me and kareena was

even stronger than me... both of us getting carried to the bedroom and thrown on the bed... i had never seen amrita 

like this before... she loking like she wa sscred but she was breatting heavy and staring at my boss as well 

IS: woh kapde woh errrrm woh kapde kyun... ab toh woh eerrmmm bhot hogaya hai na

ur boss taking his belt off and slamed it at the floor and scared amrita more

karrena: kya kar rhay hoon tum darana thodi hay pyar say kartay hay na (she came at the bed and pulled amrita by her feet to her)

dekho kitni pyarri hay im sure ajj tak u have never kissed a girl na

[Image: Tm6TBos.jpg]

amrita: chee aisay sochtha bhi kaun hay (before she could finish u saw ur wife being kissed by another woman an hot sloppy kiss)

boss: hmm dekhtoh toh mooh khol kay kiss deri hay (when he said that amrita closed her lips)

karrena: array shh (she started pulling at her nada and taking her shalwar off) hay dekhon toh chikni tangein soo hot

yeh samhal pata hay tumay raat mein

[Image: Iq0hZ91.jpg]

amrita: haan meray IS toh poora 5 minute kartay hay el dum thaka detay hay mukhau

bos: hahahhahah  5 minute? are u serious..u thinks thats good (he poiting at his boner) yeh dekho

amrita: woh IS (grabbed ur hand as u saw karrena licking ur wifes thigs and ur boss came on the bed near amrita and kissing her neck)

woh ek ahh ek bar try karray kya?

[Image: EsStsMi.jpg]
(22-09-2019, 12:13 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: haan haan aise hi teek hota hai na... woh alia tum bhi haath laga do aur teek karo na dadu ke liye chalo... aaj bhi dard 

alia: aaj bho dard kar raha hai phir toh humein help karni chaiye na aapki dadu woh main bhi help karoon

she taking ehr hand and touching the cock as well since itw as so big even bigger for both your hands at the moment... it was so huge

it was even leaking pre cum now as well 'woh saaf karo na... maine tum duno ko saaf kiya hai kaafi ab tum duno ki baari tum duno bhi saaf karo

alia: woh kaise saaf karna hai... woh haan haan mujhe pata hai jaise aapne saaf kiya vaise hi saaf karna hai na humein woh kuch aise 

she then licked the pre cum off the top of the cock now... like he was licking your ass she was doing the same thing now with the cock 

dadaji: aaaaaahhhhh haan aise hi karna hia tum duno ko... woh WD tum bhi saaf karo sirf alia nahin tumhe apni choti behan ko help

karna chaiye na aur saath mein saaf karna chaiye chalo duno haath laga aur jo bhi aaye na woh saaf karte jao teek hai na chalo

(he just standing there and letting you both use your hands on his cock now 'woh neeche bhi jo cheez hai wahan bhi saaf karo'

alia: woh kahan pe yahan pe 'touchign his balls' woh WD help karo na bhaiya main kaise sab kuch saaf kar sakti hoon akele hi baiya karo na

our hand were barely griping his cock i saw ali lick his precum

WD: dadu mein karta hoon (going and sucking on the tip and lokking up at him while alia was going down)

umm umm dadu itna sahi hay?

[Image: mhh7wuf.jpg]
(22-09-2019, 12:16 AM)wkdevil Wrote: ur boss taking his belt off and slamed it at the floor and scared amrita more

karrena: kya kar rhay hoon tum darana thodi hay pyar say kartay hay na (she came at the bed and pulled amrita by her feet to her)

dekho kitni pyarri hay im sure ajj tak u have never kissed a girl na

amrita: chee aisay sochtha bhi kaun hay (before she could finish u saw ur wife being kissed by another woman an hot sloppy kiss)

boss: hmm dekhtoh toh mooh khol kay kiss deri hay (when he said that amrita closed her lips)

karrena: array shh (she started pulling at her nada and taking her shalwar off) hay dekhon toh chikni tangein soo hot

yeh samhal pata hay tumay raat mein

amrita: haan meray IS toh poora 5 minute kartay hay el dum thaka detay hay mukhau

bos: hahahhahah  5 minute? are u serious..u thinks thats good (he poiting at his boner) yeh dekho

amrita: woh IS (grabbed ur hand as u saw karrena licking ur wifes thigs and ur boss came on the bed near amrita and kissing her neck)

woh ek ahh ek bar try karray kya?

my boss was about to get aggressive but kareena calming it down and doing it more calmly and she herself coming all over amrota now and

kissing her and enjoying her... and even taking her salwar off as well... amrita thinking 5 minutues was good... and now both

of them were all over her and she even ssaying she wanted ot try it... which iw as shocked hearing her say that

IS: woh jaan... woh tum aise kya keh rahi ho... woh yeh sab (but then seeing them both over her even i liked it a little) woh teek nahin hai na
(22-09-2019, 12:18 AM)wkdevil Wrote: our hand were barely griping his cock i saw ali lick his precum

WD: dadu mein karta hoon (going and sucking on the tip and lokking up at him while alia was going down)

umm umm dadu itna sahi hay?

dadaji: aise kaise sahi hai... poora saaf karna hai toh aise thodi hoga... tum bachon bhi na 

he had such perverts thoughts and now was going to try something he had wanted to try for so long now he looking down at both of you

dadaji: mooh bhi kholo na... yeh mooh ke ande rjayega toh hi sahi se saaf hoga na... aise thodi saaf hoga... poora karna hai na 

[Image: cSKE5Zo.jpg]

alia: mooh ke ander dadu... phir toh main na dadu main pehle karti hoon aur bhaya baad mein kar lengaye 

dadaji: aare meri bachi kitni achi hai hamesha apne dadaji ko help karti hai hamesha hi aur ab poora saaf bhi karegi na apni dadaji ke liye

alia just wanted to help her dadaji out and saying she wouyld take it in her mouth and clan it 

dadaji: chalo teek hai pehle alia kar skati hai aur phir kuchd er mein WD tu bhi saaf karega na mere liye jab alia is finished 

[Image: PLC6w2Z.jpg]

alia: dekhna dadu main hi ka rloongi aapko toh WD ki zaroorta nahin hogi jab main hoon na yahan kisi aur ki zaroorat kyun hogi dadu woh

she then opening her mouth open and saying 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' motuh wide open 'chalo na dadu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'

dadaji: haan haan bilkul poora kholo teek se dekh  kitna bada hai yeh (he then moved forward and taking his cock and putting it on her 

lips and just putting his tip in her mouth her small motuh) chalo pehle yahan se start karo aur saaf karo tum

[Image: cN99tsf.jpg]
your own dadaji was using you know... he was living all his pervert fantasies he had for a long time 

and you both had no idea at all... you thought he was just playing with you and takign care of you just as your mom thought as well 

his cock in alias mouth while you watching... her mouth so small only the top in at the moment but he was still moanign just from that as well 

[Image: vf3yW74.jpg]

dadaji: aaaaaahhh haan beti aise hi karti raho... aise hi bilkul teek hia... your doing so well

alia doing this was making him leak as well... and alia coudl feeling him leak inside her mouth while she had his cock in her mouth 

alia: woh dadu kuch bhar raha hai iska yeh hi maltab hai na ki main teek kar rahi hoon 

dadaji: haan haan jitna aur bhar aayeg utna hu tum acha kar rahi ho bachi... chalo abhi aur bhar aayega dekhna 

[Image: 1UlQn7H.jpg]

alia: mmm mmm ssslluurrpp (alia was very excited but still only the tip of his cock in her small mouth... while he wa scaressing her hair as well

dadaji: beta... tum b hi dekho... tumhe bhi help karni hai dadu ki 

alia: dadu main hoon na... help ke liye main apne dadu ko poora help karoongi mmm mmm

dadaji: haan haan par duno karogaye toh main aur better honga na... toh WD tum bhi mooh kholo poora ka poora aur yeh karna hai tumhe bhi

[Image: VStg60X.jpg]
nina last night getting banged by her ex flame who she had called for a booty call

and when nina was in bed with a man that meant the men of the house weren't getting any sleep

the constant moaning and screams had them awake all night and her dad elder brother and younger brother

all of them were furiously masturbating

[Image: 0BfQE5z.jpg]
early in the morning sam wearing his shirt slapped ur ass and woke u up

sam : im off that was good for one last time hay na..wipe ur face u still have my cum on it

u came out in a bathrobe after the shower to see ur elder brother near ur door acting like he was walking by but was spying on u

elder brother: bohot awaz ari thi sharam nahin atai yeh sab ghar mein kartay huway (he was always hard on u and secretly fantasized about u)

[Image: XLtkEYn.jpg]
(27-09-2019, 05:21 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: your own dadaji was using you know... he was living all his pervert fantasies he had for a long time 

and you both had no idea at all... you thought he was just playing with you and takign care of you just as your mom thought as well 

his cock in alias mouth while you watching... her mouth so small only the top in at the moment but he was still moanign just from that as well 

dadaji: aaaaaahhh haan beti aise hi karti raho... aise hi bilkul teek hia... your doing so well

alia doing this was making him leak as well... and alia coudl feeling him leak inside her mouth while she had his cock in her mouth 

alia: woh dadu kuch bhar raha hai iska yeh hi maltab hai na ki main teek kar rahi hoon 

dadaji: haan haan jitna aur bhar aayeg utna hu tum acha kar rahi ho bachi... chalo abhi aur bhar aayega dekhna 

alia: mmm mmm ssslluurrpp (alia was very excited but still only the tip of his cock in her small mouth... while he wa scaressing her hair as well

dadaji: beta... tum b hi dekho... tumhe bhi help karni hai dadu ki 

alia: dadu main hoon na... help ke liye main apne dadu ko poora help karoongi mmm mmm

dadaji: haan haan par duno karogaye toh main aur better honga na... toh WD tum bhi mooh kholo poora ka poora aur yeh karna hai tumhe bhi

WD: umm jee dadaji woh alia kay mooh mein nahin jara app mujhay try karon na (cutely openeing mouth and staying for him)

[Image: SF2AsPE.jpg]
(27-09-2019, 05:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: nina last night getting banged by her ex flame who she had called for a booty call

and when nina was in bed with a man that meant the men of the house weren't getting any sleep

the constant moaning and screams had them awake all night and her dad elder brother and younger brother

all of them were furiously masturbating

early in the morning sam wearing his shirt slapped ur ass and woke u up

sam : im off that was good for one last time hay na..wipe ur face u still have my cum on it

u came out in a bathrobe after the shower to see ur elder brother near ur door acting like he was walking by but was spying on u

elder brother: bohot awaz ari thi sharam nahin atai yeh sab ghar mein kartay huway (he was always hard on u and secretly fantasized about u)

It was just some fun with my EX... since it was always good sex. He getting dressed and leaving 

Then my brother coming and seeing me like that I knew he always fanatsied about me 

Nina: Aare it’s just some fun na... Vaise tum kya kar rahe Ho mete karme ke bhar itni subah