Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(21-09-2019, 02:35 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i went to go get them drinks and he already giving me them... i didnt even know some of the people my wife fucked.. i wetn back

IS: woh jaanu tumara drink (then also giving him his drink as well while my wife was suckng his cock) woh tumara bhi

he took both the drinks from u and drank one and threw the bottle at u

guy: randi upar dekh mooh khol (he placeed his cock on her open mouth and poured the drink on it)

guy 2: yeh sahi hay yaar salli dekh toh kaisay pee rahi hay yaar mooh chod iska

guy 3: array same yehi boring item im tiered seeing her get fucked mein chala

women: phir shuru hogayii yeh raand array sharam kar yeh shareeof ka mohall hay

[Image: 6luMhWZ.jpg]

kajal: (she swallowing the drink) woh apnay mooh say doo na (even he got shocked)

guy : fuck kya slut hay tu (he drank a sip and poured it in her mouth) pee kutiya

kajal: ummmm (sucking on his cock she hjerlself pulled her sare off and was playing with her pussy)

[Image: cVfrpEl.jpg]

koi aur aoo na yeh meri chut mein ek daloon na

guy 4: uhh na na pata nahin kahan kahan chudkay ati hay and i dont have a condom dont wanna cath something

guy 5: yaar ill never get enugh of her (he taking his pants out and coming behind ur wife) randi teri gand marunga chut nahin chaiya

[Image: Xzc6Eed.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 02:39 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you both getting ready and going and he was sat there as well watching you both leaving for school 

dadaji: aare dekho toh kitne pyaar lag rahe hai duno ke duno... chalo mujhe bhi toh milo (you both coming and he kissing you both on the cheek to aish

this was normal... but to him this was very pervert... aish had no idea at all how much her dad was molesting her children sicne she was out

you both went to school now and he was just thinking about you both and what els ehe coudl do with you btoh wehn you was both

aish: sure na dad... you dont mind... woh kaafi pareshan toh nahin karte hai na aapka... kaafi shor karte hai duno 

dadaji: aare nahin nahin teek hai... i dont mind... mera bhi time pass ho jaata hai duno ke saath... bhot h ache bache hai aur tumara bhi toh kaam hai

tumhe bhi toh kaam karna hai (he knew she was a whore) you need to earn for them na... toh jaake ache se khush kar apni clients ko

aur main ill take care of them for sure... fiakr mat kar... ja aur jitna late aana hai aana wapas... main toh yahan hoon ill ut them to sleep

aish: thanks dad (soemtimes she ewasnt even whoring out she was just going out with friends... just to relax and enjoy a little while she went out

and now dadaji at home just waiting for you both to come back home so he could do so much more with you)
my mom trusted her dad with us but he was suing us

me and alia coming home together back now from school having no idea what our grandad had in plan for us

[Image: QOm62TO.jpg]
On this big day, a queen was born, who was born to rule millions of dicks with her super sex appeal... Happy birthday Kareena. For this day, I have created a survey to give a fitting tribute to her on this special day. Do vote & I will publish results as soon as I get 100 responses

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5R7HDB5

[Image: kareena-kapoor-super-sexy-in-red-saree8.jpg]
WD and alia coming back from school... again today they mom had gone out leaving them with they dadaji

which they didnt mind... they both loved they dadaji... but they had no idea what he was doing with them and his intentions and how he

was using they young bodies for his pervert pleasure... today was going to be no different... he wanted to enjoy you both more

and even take it further then it already as... since he was wanted to do as much as he could do now 

[Image: PigGWIr.jpg]

you both coming in the house and seeing dadaji and alia getting exciited like usual since she loved him so much

alia: dadu (she came running and hugged him) aj phirse humare gahr reh rahe ho... mmomma bhar chali gai toh aap yahin rahogaye na 

he picked her up as well in his arms and had his hands on her ass while he was picking her up which he meant to do 

dadaji: haan haan mere bachon ko akele rehne doonga kya... main toh yahan hi hoon aaj jab tak tumari mom wapas nahin aayegi toh 

[Image: tGmgV4h.jpg]
aare WD beta tum bhi aao milo teek se mujhe (you coming anf he hugging you and he even picking you up now as well so now he

had picked you both up using one arm since you both were so light... and he hand both his hands on your asses

alia: woh aaj kya karna hai dadu... aaj hum game khelgaye na pori raat... mere room mein bhot saari games hai 

dadaji: haan haan zaroor (he had other pervert games in mind) par pehle abhi aaye ho pehle toh tum duno ko shower karena padega

[Image: ZGIBWeM.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
IS ki college sweetheart amrita a match made in heavan

people used to give their examples as the best couple to the point seeing them

their freinds used to say"yeh true love hay" "yehi pyaar hay dekho"

[Image: sP35EcP.jpg]

both had a lot in common both super shy to he point it took a joint effort of friends and family to get them together

he first time amrita touched a man was IS wedding night even though they dated theri was no physical contact

just the awkward long stares and the most raunchy thing she ever did was kissed on a letter and gave it to IS

[Image: ODuAYXs.jpg]

to her that was the max she did and after marriage both had the routine love making

when seeing all the pther couples one day witha couple who had a open maiirage u guys met

she was so shocked and confused but that opened possibilities for her it made her think if she can be in a situation like that too

[Image: dIXDkwG.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 10:36 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: WD and alia coming back from school... again today they mom had gone out leaving them with they dadaji

which they didnt mind... they both loved they dadaji... but they had no idea what he was doing with them and his intentions and how he

was using they young bodies for his pervert pleasure... today was going to be no different... he wanted to enjoy you both more

and even take it further then it already as... since he was wanted to do as much as he could do now 

you both coming in the house and seeing dadaji and alia getting exciited like usual since she loved him so much

alia: dadu (she came running and hugged him) aj phirse humare gahr reh rahe ho... mmomma bhar chali gai toh aap yahin rahogaye na 

he picked her up as well in his arms and had his hands on her ass while he was picking her up which he meant to do 

dadaji: haan haan mere bachon ko akele rehne doonga kya... main toh yahan hi hoon aaj jab tak tumari mom wapas nahin aayegi toh 

aare WD beta tum bhi aao milo teek se mujhe (you coming anf he hugging you and he even picking you up now as well so now he

had picked you both up using one arm since you both were so light... and he hand both his hands on your asses

alia: woh aaj kya karna hai dadu... aaj hum game khelgaye na pori raat... mere room mein bhot saari games hai 

dadaji: haan haan zaroor (he had other pervert games in mind) par pehle abhi aaye ho pehle toh tum duno ko shower karena padega

our mom always made us shower me and alia together it wasnt a big deal but we never showered with dadji

WD: woh theek hay dadu jaisay aap bolay momma nay bola hay apki har baat sunay koo

[Image: rp7d6w2.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 10:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: IS ki college sweetheart amrita a match made in heavan

people used to give their examples as the best couple to the point seeing them

their freinds used to say"yeh true love hay" "yehi pyaar hay dekho"

both had a lot in common both super shy to he point it took a joint effort of friends and family to get them together

he first time amrita touched a man was IS wedding night even though they dated theri was no physical contact

just the awkward long stares and the most raunchy thing she ever did was kissed on a letter and gave it to IS

to her that was the max she did and after marriage both had the routine love making

when seeing all the pther couples one day witha couple who had a open maiirage u guys met

she was so shocked and confused but that opened possibilities for her it made her think if she can be in a situation like that too

i liked her the first time i saw her but we both were just super shy... and it took friends and family to get us together... and even thou we

dated there was no physical contact... at all... thats the kind of girl she was... and i didnt mind... since i ddint need all that as well

i just loved her... getting a letter from her was as good as sex... sicne i had never been with anyone other than her once we got married

now we had a routine love making... it shocked her when she met a open couple... since us both never knew things like that
(21-09-2019, 10:51 PM)wkdevil Wrote: our mom always made us shower me and alia together it wasnt a big deal but we never showered with dadji

WD: woh theek hay dadu jaisay aap bolay momma nay bola hay apki har baat sunay koo

dadaji: haan haan... main bada hoon toh tum duno ko badon ki baat suni chaiye... acha sikhaya hai tumari mom ne

chalo ab chalo shower karte hai (he took you both in the shower he was carrying you both together now... and taking you both into the shower

once you got there he dropped you in) chalo... ab jaldi se nange hojao... aur saaf karte hai tum duno ko 

alia: teek hai dadu... (she taking her clothes off) woh dadu help na... yeh school ki dress kaafi tight hai (he knew that as well since he could 

[Image: u9B5Lux.jpg]

see her small ass shape as well and he was just staring at it) dadu help na

dadaji: woh haan haan main help karta hoon (he helped her take off her dress) aur tumhe WD tumhe help chaiye mujhe dekhne do

you turned and showed the pants you was wearing and he staring at your ass now as well 

[Image: rkx0jT6.jpg]

dadaji: yeh bhi tight lag rahi hai (tocuing your ass) ek minute mujhe karne do (he then pulled down you pants for you and he was 

getting hard seeing all this now) chalo ab duno poore nange ho jao... phir hi shower akr sakte hai na chalo 

alia: dadu aap bhi na.... momma hamesha humare saath shower karti hai... jab hum kapde utarte hai woh bhi karti hai kyun bhaiya

[Image: jAMyqmW.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 10:53 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i liked her the first time i saw her but we both were just super shy... and it took friends and family to get us together... and even thou we

dated there was no physical contact... at all... thats the kind of girl she was... and i didnt mind... since i ddint need all that as well

i just loved her... getting a letter from her was as good as sex... sicne i had never been with anyone other than her once we got married

now we had a routine love making... it shocked her when she met a open couple... since us both never knew things like that

since that day she had even cut ties with that couple and made u prmosise not to meet them

but she was wondering how other men felt..it started with the smallest thing

[Image: mjgVGJt.jpg]

when ur brother cuaght her slipping and put his hand under her to stop her from falling

at first she was like" girnay detay na apnay chuwa kyun"  then apologized as he was just helping

[Image: VPHOrK7.jpg]

but that touch got her thinking how things could be even when watching movies her fav star salman khan would come shirtless and she would blush

to the point she covered her eyes and urs too but then secretly later watching the full scene

when her freind ritu came at a party dressed sexily she saw the attention she was getting and wondered if she could get it too

but never tried it and lately she was noticing a lot of magazines at home with guys on the front cover all ripped

she used to oggle at them when u werent around but what she dint know was u oggled at those pics too when she wasnt around

[Image: dZ2fp5m.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 10:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: dadaji: haan haan... main bada hoon toh tum duno ko badon ki baat suni chaiye... acha sikhaya hai tumari mom ne

chalo ab chalo shower karte hai (he took you both in the shower he was carrying you both together now... and taking you both into the shower

once you got there he dropped you in) chalo... ab jaldi se nange hojao... aur saaf karte hai tum duno ko 

alia: teek hai dadu... (she taking her clothes off) woh dadu help na... yeh school ki dress kaafi tight hai (he knew that as well since he could 

see her small ass shape as well and he was just staring at it) dadu help na

dadaji: woh haan haan main help karta hoon (he helped her take off her dress) aur tumhe WD tumhe help chaiye mujhe dekhne do

you turned and showed the pants you was wearing and he staring at your ass now as well 

dadaji: yeh bhi tight lag rahi hai (tocuing your ass) ek minute mujhe karne do (he then pulled down you pants for you and he was 

getting hard seeing all this now) chalo ab duno poore nange ho jao... phir hi shower akr sakte hai na chalo 

alia: dadu aap bhi na.... momma hamesha humare saath shower karti hai... jab hum kapde utarte hai woh bhi karti hai kyun bhaiya

WD: (atking all clothes off me and alia were used to it) haan dadu mooma sath nahati hay aap bhi nahallo its good to be clean

[Image: 5ekGBzW.jpg]