Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(21-09-2019, 02:02 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my whole ass was in cum over my pjs our grandad naked using us both he using our bodies for his pleasure

he coudlnt control himself now... he got up and put both your faces together... keeping your both faces togethe touching each other 

dadaji: haan aise hi raho... duno pe karoonga main toh... (he jerking his cock now... aiming it right at your faces) mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

itna khaada ar dehte ho tum toh (he even rubbing his cock on your faces as well... first your face then he rubbed it on alias face as well doing both)

[Image: LJuvncX.jpg]

mmmmm aise toh nikal hi jayega mera toh (he jerking mroe and more he even moaning before he was cumming thats how much he was enjoyng)

aaaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhh aane wala hai ab toh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

(he started cumming on both your faces... covered you both... your ass was already covered with his and now both your faces yours and alias covered

[Image: lSfBuze.jpg]

in his cum... he had covered his grandson and granddaughters face with his cum) aaaaaaaaahhh fuck yes aaaahhh (he keeping his cock there

making sure it was all empty) poora nikal diya tum duno ne toh (then he was about to clean you up and then thought) nahin nahin aise

hi rehne dehta hoon.. aise subha uthegaye toh aur bho hot lagegaye yeh duno toh... inke saath abhi toh bhot kuch aur maaze karoonga main

(he then lefy you both like that... in that state... cum on your ass and cum all over your boths faces as well and leaving yu both)

[Image: HKzwWsY.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(21-09-2019, 02:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone could fuck her whenever... but with me it was different... she was always my wife with me... even thou slutty as well... she faking anger

then getting spanked and some guy picking her up over her shoulder... she was such a free whore to use... i went there

IS: woh kya kar rahe ho... woh meri jaanu ko neeche utaro

guy: utardoon acha chal (instead of putting her down he litteraly threw her on the ground) yehi chaiya tha na

kajal: ahhhhhhhhh kya kar rahay hoon meri sarre phat gayi (she getting up rubbing her back and he started kissing he rlike this)

array array mein apnay hubby kay sath hoon (she walking to u he still kissing her face licking it all over her make up coming off)

[Image: s03IHWP.jpg]

chee chee umm jannu yeh (holding ur hand and getting kissed)

guy: bas bas thodi der aur chup reh na (she holding ur hand he moved her lips on him and sucking on them like thois u could only see kajals eyes)

fuck mazza agaya (pushing her off to u) ajj lund nahin dunga im busy chal

kajal: (wiping her face off) yeh pata nahin kaun tha jannu (she literally took one step when another guy came and kissd her neck)
[Image: nFovxyJ.jpg]

uhhh kaun hay (she was moaning as he was kisisng her in the right areas) ahh ahh kaun hay

guy 2: doses it matter whore yeh dekh (moving her hand on his cock over his pants_ pasand aya?

meray dost nay bola tha is area mein ek free rand hay tumay dektay hi laga tum hi hogi
[Image: sUV7Wpk.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 02:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he coudlnt control himself now... he got up and put both your faces together... keeping your both faces togethe touching each other 

dadaji: haan aise hi raho... duno pe karoonga main toh... (he jerking his cock now... aiming it right at your faces) mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

itna khaada ar dehte ho tum toh (he even rubbing his cock on your faces as well... first your face then he rubbed it on alias face as well doing both)

mmmmm aise toh nikal hi jayega mera toh (he jerking mroe and more he even moaning before he was cumming thats how much he was enjoyng)

aaaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhh aane wala hai ab toh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

(he started cumming on both your faces... covered you both... your ass was already covered with his and now both your faces yours and alias covered

in his cum... he had covered his grandson and granddaughters face with his cum) aaaaaaaaahhh fuck yes aaaahhh (he keeping his cock there

making sure it was all empty) poora nikal diya tum duno ne toh (then he was about to clean you up and then thought) nahin nahin aise

hi rehne dehta hoon.. aise subha uthegaye toh aur bho hot lagegaye yeh duno toh... inke saath abhi toh bhot kuch aur maaze karoonga main

(he then lefy you both like that... in that state... cum on your ass and cum all over your boths faces as well and leaving yu both)
me and my sis both covered in cumm all over all night it was so much it dried on our faces he had no control and was using any time he had to molest us

[Image: PpOWLSr.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 02:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: guy: utardoon acha chal (instead of putting her down he litteraly threw her on the ground) yehi chaiya tha na

kajal: ahhhhhhhhh kya kar rahay hoon meri sarre phat gayi (she getting up rubbing her back and he started kissing he rlike this)

array array mein apnay hubby kay sath hoon (she walking to u he still kissing her face licking it all over her make up coming off)

chee chee umm jannu yeh (holding ur hand and getting kissed)

guy: bas bas thodi der aur chup reh na (she holding ur hand he moved her lips on him and sucking on them like thois u could only see kajals eyes)

fuck mazza agaya (pushing her off to u) ajj lund nahin dunga im busy chal

kajal: (wiping her face off) yeh pata nahin kaun tha jannu (she literally took one step when another guy came and kissd her neck)
uhhh kaun hay (she was moaning as he was kisisng her in the right areas) ahh ahh kaun hay

guy 2: doses it matter whore yeh dekh (moving her hand on his cock over his pants_ pasand aya?

meray dost nay bola tha is area mein ek free rand hay tumay dektay hi laga tum hi hog

everyone knew my wife was a whore... and this was so normal... he went then another guy came and started with her

IS: woh nahin meri jaanu raand nahin hai... woh tum jao ab
(21-09-2019, 02:13 AM)wkdevil Wrote: me and my sis both covered in cumm all over all night it was so much it dried on our faces he had no control and was using any time he had to molest us

you both sleeing until your mom came and she woke you up now... you both would have stayed asleep... the cum had dried now 

aish: utho... utho chalo... both of you get up... aaj jaldi utna hai... school bhi jaana hai na tum llogon ko

alia: school woh school nain jaana hai mujhe momma... aaj nahin... aur aaj aap raat ko hongi kya humare saath mein... kal raat you wasnt ehere 

[Image: KkLuAUh.jpg]

aish: haan haan... bas thodi der ke liye bhar jana hai mujhe... so wehn you get back main nahin hoongi dadaji hongaye par uske baad thodi

der mein main ajongi teek hai... ab chalo duno utho aur chalo... ready ho jao (she then saw the dried cum on your faces) 

alia: woh teek hai dadu hongaye toh teek hai i dont mind... par aap jaldi aana teek hai (aish seeing that 'yeh kya hai... yeh kya')

[Image: rGFL8OF.jpg]

ganda hai... aare tum duno na itna close close sote ho ki your drooling on each others face... thoda space diya karo na ekk doosre ko chalo ab jao

aur teek se clean up teek hai... clean your face chalo (then when you was waking she saw the same thing on your ass as well)

WD rukho... yeh kya (she slapping you ass) aaj phirse raat ko tumne kar diya... maine kaha na toilet jaya karo raat mein hi kar dehte ho tum toh

jaldi jao aur yaahn wapas aao... woh teek se clean kar padega wahan pe na tumhe... jao chalo (slapping your ass again sending you away)

[Image: F1IL9jR.jpg]
Vaise dost... tumari wali ki gaand kuch kam nahin hai Wink

[Image: iOZfcUl.png]
(21-09-2019, 02:13 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone knew my wife was a whore... and this was so normal... he went then another guy came and started with her

IS: woh nahin meri jaanu raand nahin hai... woh tum jao ab

guy: (he was ksiing her and groping her tits above her saree) array jaun mein sach

teri raand toh nahin bolri janay koo dekh na mazzay leri hay chal tu ja yahan say aur meray liya cold drink la chal

kajal: umm woh jannu ko aisay mat bolon na acha nahin lagta umm (ur wife dint like anyone talkingu like that buther body was on a nother level

[Image: K7Pq6Rs.jpg]

u saw she took his cock out of his pant and jerking it ooff) jannu lay aoo na woh mujhay bhi pyas lag rahi hay

(as u were walking u heard a noice "chirrrrrrr" turned to see he tore ur wifes blouse off and puled her bra down and was piching her nipples)

guy" salli itnay badday mammay ahh maza agaya (u saw a mob was there watching the free show)

[Image: lSQ3dKz.jpg]

shopkeeper: (giving u 2 drinks beofre u ordered it) yeh lijiya saab array paisay nahin woh memsab nay bola hay apsay paisay nahin lenay ko

waisay bhi malkin (poiting to his cock) yeh chuskay sab debt clear kar deti hay

(when u came back u saw ur wife on her knees sucking his cock)

[Image: 2IHj1YW.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 02:18 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you both sleeing until your mom came and she woke you up now... you both would have stayed asleep... the cum had dried now 

aish: utho... utho chalo... both of you get up... aaj jaldi utna hai... school bhi jaana hai na tum llogon ko

alia: school woh school nain jaana hai mujhe momma... aaj nahin... aur aaj aap raat ko hongi kya humare saath mein... kal raat you wasnt ehere 

aish: haan haan... bas thodi der ke liye bhar jana hai mujhe... so wehn you get back main nahin hoongi dadaji hongaye par uske baad thodi

der mein main ajongi teek hai... ab chalo duno utho aur chalo... ready ho jao (she then saw the dried cum on your faces) 

alia: woh teek hai dadu hongaye toh teek hai i dont mind... par aap jaldi aana teek hai (aish seeing that 'yeh kya hai... yeh kya')

ganda hai... aare tum duno na itna close close sote ho ki your drooling on each others face... thoda space diya karo na ekk doosre ko chalo ab jao

aur teek se clean up teek hai... clean your face chalo (then when you was waking she saw the same thing on your ass as well)

WD rukho... yeh kya (she slapping you ass) aaj phirse raat ko tumne kar diya... maine kaha na toilet jaya karo raat mein hi kar dehte ho tum toh

jaldi jao aur yaahn wapas aao... woh teek se clean kar padega wahan pe na tumhe... jao chalo (slapping your ass again sending you away)
we dint know but my mom was a whore but she would never imagine dadji would be using her and it dint cross her mind it was cum

we both getting ready for shcool knowing mom would be very late but we had our grandad with us

[Image: jO4UFJN.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 02:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: guy: (he was ksiing her and groping her tits above her saree) array jaun mein sach

teri raand toh nahin bolri janay koo dekh na mazzay leri hay chal tu ja yahan say aur meray liya cold drink la chal

kajal: umm woh jannu ko aisay mat bolon na acha nahin lagta umm (ur wife dint like anyone talkingu like that buther body was on a nother level

u saw she took his cock out of his pant and jerking it ooff) jannu lay aoo na woh mujhay bhi pyas lag rahi hay

(as u were walking u heard a noice "chirrrrrrr" turned to see he tore ur wifes blouse off and puled her bra down and was piching her nipples)

guy" salli itnay badday mammay ahh maza agaya (u saw a mob was there watching the free show)

shopkeeper: (giving u 2 drinks beofre u ordered it) yeh lijiya saab array paisay nahin woh memsab nay bola hay apsay paisay nahin lenay ko

waisay bhi malkin (poiting to his cock) yeh chuskay sab debt clear kar deti hay

(when u came back u saw ur wife on her knees sucking his cock)

i went to go get them drinks and he already giving me them... i didnt even know some of the people my wife fucked.. i wetn back

IS: woh jaanu tumara drink (then also giving him his drink as well while my wife was suckng his cock) woh tumara bhi
(21-09-2019, 02:34 AM)wkdevil Wrote: we dint know but my mom was a whore but she would never imagine dadji would be using her and it dint cross her mind it was cum

we both getting ready for shcool knowing mom would be very late but we had our grandad with us

you both getting ready and going and he was sat there as well watching you both leaving for school 

dadaji: aare dekho toh kitne pyaar lag rahe hai duno ke duno... chalo mujhe bhi toh milo (you both coming and he kissing you both on the cheek to aish

this was normal... but to him this was very pervert... aish had no idea at all how much her dad was molesting her children sicne she was out

[Image: 2PG7126.jpg]

you both went to school now and he was just thinking about you both and what els ehe coudl do with you btoh wehn you was both

aish: sure na dad... you dont mind... woh kaafi pareshan toh nahin karte hai na aapka... kaafi shor karte hai duno 

dadaji: aare nahin nahin teek hai... i dont mind... mera bhi time pass ho jaata hai duno ke saath... bhot h ache bache hai aur tumara bhi toh kaam hai

[Image: fnOH2Yn.jpg]

tumhe bhi toh kaam karna hai (he knew she was a whore) you need to earn for them na... toh jaake ache se khush kar apni clients ko

aur main ill take care of them for sure... fiakr mat kar... ja aur jitna late aana hai aana wapas... main toh yahan hoon ill ut them to sleep

aish: thanks dad (soemtimes she ewasnt even whoring out she was just going out with friends... just to relax and enjoy a little while she went out

and now dadaji at home just waiting for you both to come back home so he could do so much more with you)

[Image: 2KNs2qu.jpg]