Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-08-2019, 03:27 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD in his white dhoti on the bed lying down

WD: haan lagt ahay tumpnay kabhi nahin kiya hay...delho toh woh dhoti toh nikalni hogi na..matlam poora lega ki karni hoti hay tum bas feet kar rahi hoon

nahin hoga toh koi baat nahin beti woh raat mein dard hoga body may but chalayga (wanted herself to remove my lungi and nothing was inside)

kajal: woh nahin nahin main karti hoon na (she really wanted to help you with whatever you needed) woh yeh nikal ke toh sach mein i ddint know woh main

(she herself took it off for you now and your cock was out which was s shcok to her... but she didnt know what to do but kept massaing your legs)

kajal: woh eerrmm woh aise hi teek hai na eerrmmm woh ab sahi se toh kar rahi hoon na sasur ji ya abhi bhi galat kar rahi hoon main i think now is right

[Image: DIRLU27.jpg]

she seing your cock... she coudlnt believe how big your cock was... since it was biggeer than her husband at your age... she trying to no look at it

as well... she didnt want to look at it... every now ans then her eyes would go on it but she was looking awya as much as she could as much as possible

kajal: ab better feel ho raha hai kya... aapko lagta hai aab aap so sakte ho... woh kya hai mujhe bhi kaafi early utna hai toh sona bhi hai mujhe

[Image: nr1JW7J.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(24-08-2019, 03:27 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he always complained about me doign everything since he was the one who had such a crush on me so he got jealous btu i knew my dad would take my side

none of them had fucked me even thou we were really open with each other by my dad hinting what i should do and i ddint mind

getting in a lingerie for him and coming and i could see him just staring at me and then touching my ass

nina: i was thinking shayad kuch videos games le loon... par dad was saying ki ab tum bade hogaye ho... toh i should give you a grown up gift na... upar se iw as late... your not mad na

viny: (he staring at u..mouth open) nahin did woh video games toh chiya (then it hit him what was really in front of him)

lekin yeh yeh zada didi (he pulling u on the bed and kissing u on the lips..chewing them ..no experience at all)

nina: muah muah array nahin nahin aisay nahin calm down na  (u stoping him moving ur hands on his chest) relax mein hoon na

[Image: zD4WhUP.jpg]

(taking his shirt off kissing his chest all over) ummm muah muah kitnay achi body hay meray chotay ki

viny: ahh didi u are my fantasy pata hay..mein aur kou ladki dekta bhi nahin hoon mujhay bas aao chaiya

[Image: zKmfmF2.jpg]

(u pulling his pjs down to see his hard cock already leaking precum) woh didi woh first time hay na excited hoon

nina: (taking his hand on her breast over her bra) hath laga saktay hoon im ur gift na unwrap nahin karogay?

[Image: PQYQJX3.jpg]

(ge got up and pulled ur bra down and started licking ur tits all over like a mad boy) umm aisay toh aaj tak kisnay nahin chusa umm

viny: umm im so lucky didi im so lucky itni hot ladki meri behan bhi hay aur mera first time bhi (he went doan and pulled ur panties and started lciking ur pussy)

nina; ahhhh ahhh viny itnay achay hoon tum lagta hay ghar pay hi acha mard milgaya hay mujhay (he spreading ur elgs eating ur ussy and going down and started lciking ur ass hole) ahhhhh viny aram say

[Image: kOB512V.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:30 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she knew you wasnt man enough... then one day you both had the same class one you was failing and you both coming out of the clas now together 

kriti: your still failing WD... you need to work harder... tumhe pata hai na tum yeh fail nahin kar sakte ho varna you will stay here another year

when you both came out and then some guys came around you both and one of then grabbed you and moved you t a side and all of them came around her

rohit: aaj bhi maal lag rahi ho kriti tum toh (touyching her wasit now... she looking at you and you coudlnt do anything another guy touching her arms)

guy: aur yeh taanegin bhi kamaal hai... yeh taangein toh mere khandey pe honi chaiye sach mein... that would be the perfect place for them na

rohit: aur suna hai tumara na mard BF fail ho raha hai... pata hai na my dad owns the school... woh main help kar skata hoon... i can make him pass
my gf was in trouble and hands over her and i had to speak for her but i was so pathectic wven though she was getting groped

WD: woh u can help us? kaisay woh i want to pass please?

[Image: zajNdZP.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: viny: (he staring at u..mouth open) nahin did woh video games toh chiya (then it hit him what was really in front of him)

lekin yeh yeh zada didi (he pulling u on the bed and kissing u on the lips..chewing them ..no experience at all)

nina: muah muah array nahin nahin aisay nahin calm down na  (u stoping him moving ur hands on his chest) relax mein hoon na

(taking his shirt off kissing his chest all over) ummm muah muah kitnay achi body hay meray chotay ki

viny: ahh didi u are my fantasy pata hay..mein aur kou ladki dekta bhi nahin hoon mujhay bas aao chaiya

(u pulling his pjs down to see his hard cock already leaking precum) woh didi woh first time hay na excited hoon

nina: (taking his hand on her breast over her bra) hath laga saktay hoon im ur gift na unwrap nahin karogay?

(ge got up and pulled ur bra down and started licking ur tits all over like a mad boy) umm aisay toh aaj tak kisnay nahin chusa umm

viny: umm im so lucky didi im so lucky itni hot ladki meri behan bhi hay aur mera first time bhi (he went doan and pulled ur panties and started lciking ur pussy)

nina; ahhhh ahhh viny itnay achay hoon tum lagta hay ghar pay hi acha mard milgaya hay mujhay (he spreading ur elgs eating ur ussy and going down and started lciking ur ass hole) ahhhhh viny aram say

i was showing him how to do it but now he getting in the flow and enjoying... likcing my pussy and my ass

nina: mmmmm aram se... we have all night aaaahhhh

i let him enjoy for a little while

nina: ab tum relax karo... let me show you

i pushed him made him lie down and went down to his cock... and started licking and sucking his cock
(24-08-2019, 03:34 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kajal: woh nahin nahin main karti hoon na (she really wanted to help you with whatever you needed) woh yeh nikal ke toh sach mein i ddint know woh main

(she herself took it off for you now and your cock was out which was s shcok to her... but she didnt know what to do but kept massaing your legs)

kajal: woh eerrmm woh aise hi teek hai na eerrmmm woh ab sahi se toh kar rahi hoon na sasur ji ya abhi bhi galat kar rahi hoon main i think now is right

she seing your cock... she coudlnt believe how big your cock was... since it was biggeer than her husband at your age... she trying to no look at it

as well... she didnt want to look at it... every now ans then her eyes would go on it but she was looking awya as much as she could as much as possible

kajal: ab better feel ho raha hai kya... aapko lagta hai aab aap so sakte ho... woh kya hai mujhe bhi kaafi early utna hai toh sona bhi hai mujhe
WD: ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhh (she confused ki moaning ya in pain) woh bahu woh array upar aoo na

woh thigs kay beech mein bhi karna hay (she would have grazed my balls if she did it) woh poora malish beti

lagta hay tumsay hoga nahin tum jaoo mera kya hay dard mein sojuanga raat mein

[Image: OXA9zJN.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:37 AM)wkdevil Wrote: my gf was in trouble and hands over her and i had to speak for her but i was so pathectic wven though she was getting groped

WD: woh u can help us? kaisay woh i want to pass please?

she gave you a angry look... as if to say you should be helping her and here you was trying to make a deal with them she making it out she didnt like that

but you had no idea that inside feeling all these hands on her... hands of real men... she was actually liking it 

since normally if you touched her like this you would alreayd cum... as you woudlnt last but these guys were ready to give her more yet 

[Image: A60lCwp.jpg]

rohit: how... i can do anything... iss college mein par everything as a price... samhhe na... aur tumhe pass akrna hai toh teek hai i dont mind helping you

par tumari price tumari yeh GF hi degi... (he ushed her to you) bring her in that room (pointing to a room) wahan ill show you 

kriti: WD tum (she with you talking with you) yeh kya kar rahe ho... tumne kaha tha you woudl help next time aur ab tum aise bol rahe ho kcuh karo na

[Image: LLCkxpR.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:40 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhh (she confused ki moaning ya in pain) woh bahu woh array upar aoo na

woh thigs kay beech mein bhi karna hay (she would have grazed my balls if she did it) woh poora malish beti

lagta hay tumsay hoga nahin tum jaoo mera kya hay dard mein sojuanga raat mein

she thoguht you was in pain when really you coudlnt help but just moan how she was touchign you so you couldnt help yourself 

kajal: woh nahin... aap dard mein kaise so sakte ho... woh eerrmm main help karti hoon na... aakir mujhe hi karna chaiye na aapki madat woh kya karna

hai woh beech mein bhi karna hai woh kkuch aise karna hai kya (she massaging between and she grazing your balls but you seeing she trying to 

[Image: 2EwwVvL.jpg]

not touch them as much as she coudl... she trying to not lookg at them as well) main kar rahi hoon na aise hi... ab better fel ho raha hai kya aapko

(she wanted to help you... since she knew that was her job... so anything she could do she was going to do as well while she was doing this you

saw her pallu fell down and that was when your cock grew even mroe when you saw her pallu falling down while she was massaging you)

[Image: vNUx3zv.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:39 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was showing him how to do it but now he getting in the flow and enjoying... likcing my pussy and my ass

nina: mmmmm aram se... we have all night aaaahhhh

i let him enjoy for a little while

nina: ab tum relax karo... let me show you

i pushed him made him lie down and went down to his cock... and started licking and sucking his cock

viny: (his eyes roling up) wohh ahhh didid woh fuck fuck ohh sorry didi aram say ahhh

ninA: ummm slurp (sucking on his cockhead u felt his precum in ur mouth) umm yeh tooh poori raat choos sakti hoon

viny: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (as u said that u felt his load in ur mouth and u swallowd it) ohh shit didid ahhh

[Image: FndKJY4.jpg]

(he loking down u wiping ur lips) didi sorry woh u are just too hot (but he want done he grabeed u and made u sit on his face)

umm didi smother me na poora i want to eat ur ass ahhh ummm umm (he poked a finger in ur ass) umm didi woh im hard again

(ur won little brother now taking control came and pushed u on the bed spreading ur legs)

nina: uff itna josh tumay saari raat hi karna hay na (grabed his cock and pulled him in between ur legs and let him fuck ur pussy(
[Image: QMkHjQG.jpg]

viny: ohhhhh didi u are so wet ahhh (he fucking u really hard now u both moaning and screaming)

dad: (from the room besdie u) array keep it down kal i have work..dont make me come in there samjhay

viny: *trying to be quiet) ohh did u are bas mine ahhh ahh (he got u in doggy and pounded u..then u rided him)[Image: OzkdYgL.jpg]

(all night he came 4 times in ur pussy he was so exhausted) thanks didi woh ab next kab

nina: next year ab toh (teasing him like a sis and as u came out u heard someone run away..saw ur elder brother door closed)

(saw down ur clothes which u wore earlier covered in cum and u knew he was listening to all of it)
[Image: UWP205h.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:43 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she gave you a angry look... as if to say you should be helping her and here you was trying to make a deal with them she making it out she didnt like that

but you had no idea that inside feeling all these hands on her... hands of real men... she was actually liking it 

since normally if you touched her like this you would alreayd cum... as you woudlnt last but these guys were ready to give her more yet 

rohit: how... i can do anything... iss college mein par everything as a price... samhhe na... aur tumhe pass akrna hai toh teek hai i dont mind helping you

par tumari price tumari yeh GF hi degi... (he ushed her to you) bring her in that room (pointing to a room) wahan ill show you 

kriti: WD tum (she with you talking with you) yeh kya kar rahe ho... tumne kaha tha you woudl help next time aur ab tum aise bol rahe ho kcuh karo na

WD: woh kriti mein tension mein hoon if i fail colleg say nikaldingay kya karun (srying there she felling more bad)

woh tum hi ab kuch kar sakti hoon woh u know tum chalogi?

[Image: qvmgQZW.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:48 AM)wkdevil Wrote: viny: (his eyes roling up) wohh ahhh didid woh fuck fuck ohh sorry didi aram say ahhh

ninA: ummm slurp (sucking on his cockhead u felt his precum in ur mouth) umm yeh tooh poori raat choos sakti hoon

viny: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (as u said that u felt his load in ur mouth and u swallowd it) ohh shit didid ahhh

(he loking down u wiping ur lips) didi sorry woh u are just too hot (but he want done he grabeed u and made u sit on his face)

umm didi smother me na poora i want to eat ur ass ahhh ummm umm (he poked a finger in ur ass) umm didi woh im hard again

(ur won little brother now taking control came and pushed u on the bed spreading ur legs)

nina: uff itna josh tumay saari raat hi karna hay na (grabed his cock and pulled him in between ur legs and let him fuck ur pussy(
viny: ohhhhh didi u are so wet ahhh (he fucking u really hard now u both moaning and screaming)

dad: (from the room besdie u) array keep it down kal i have work..dont make me come in there samjhay

viny: *trying to be quiet) ohh did u are bas mine ahhh ahh (he got u in doggy and pounded u..then u rided him)(all night he came 4 times in ur pussy he was so exhausted) thanks didi woh ab next kab

nina: next year ab toh (teasing him like a sis and as u came out u heard someone run away..saw ur elder brother door closed)

(saw down ur clothes which u wore earlier covered in cum and u knew he was listening to all of it)

i had such a wild night with my own little brother... even he taking control and fucking me so good... our dad telling us to keep it quiet... it was such a good night with my little brother

then telling him next time was next year now on his birthday just teasing him and then going out... and i knew that my elder brother was listening to all of it... he was just never open about it all 

coming back and kissong my little borther 'ab birthday over... now you have to wait till next birtdhay na... aur dont tell anyone ok'