Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-08-2019, 03:06 AM)wkdevil Wrote: guy: (really felling ur hand and touching ur arm) no way i would have missed u ..yeh heres my number (keeping his card near ur thigs)

call me ill show u a great night (he lokking at the other girls too) maybe all of u can come  i have some guys who would love ur company

freind : (As he walked away) im glad hum hamesha nina kay sath bahar atay hay we get so much attention na

freind 2: poora ateention toh nina pay hi jata hay but still we get the scarps sometimes toh chalta hay..chalo mein jari hoon so much homework to do

nina: haan mein toh free hoon woh hann nay what his name shit..the one with the fat glasses..array woh cute say ladla

freind 3: rahul? array jisay tum 3 sall say homework kararhi hooon and u dont know his name yet..hes doing it for u

so lucky yaar bechara usay kya pata ki u are so out of his league (all of u leaving u going back hom late night at 12 am)

(u entered to see ur older brother and dad waiting)

brother: dekha kitni late hogayi hay yeh kuch bolo na aur dekho kya pehan rakha hay

dad: shhh beti ider aoo (u siting in his lap) bohot raat hogay mein toh pareshan tha..aaj chotay ka bday hay bhulgai kya tum its almost over ab?

brother: bfs kay sath rehti hay poora din she dosnt care for any of us..meray friendsboltay rehtay hay ki she sluts it sround

he leaving his card an dleaving and other leaving to do homework but i didnt need to since rahul always did my homework all the time... getting home late

nina: aare nahin daddy i was just out with friends na (sitting in his lap) aaj birthday thi... i forgot i thought ki next week birthday thi... tumare friends ko kya pata what i do...
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(24-08-2019, 03:01 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you wife passed away and she the only woman you used to chekc her out a lot... she even saw you looking at her many times but didnt think too much of 

it since she never thought you would be looking at her in that way her husband even said 'woh kamzoor hai... toh make sure ki you look after them'

kajal: haan haan jaan... par aap bhi jaldi wapas aao... kaafi time hogaya hai... aur sasur ji ki fikar mat karo na... main sambhal loongi... kaam pe focus

she knew it was her job to look after you now and do anything you needed to do... it was just you and her at home and thats it... late night she coming to you

kajal: sasur ji woh kuch chaiye kya... woh khaana ya kuch... main bana dehti hoon... kya hai main sone ja rahi hoon toh socha check if you need

anything before i go to bed... taaki raat ko aap ko kuch cheez ki zaroorat na padhe... toh anything... kuch chaiye kya aapko
as she came in staring at her navel..that saree she looked so nice

WD: umm beti woh mallish? kabsay mallish nahin huwi hay..tumari sass toh har raat humara malish karti (purposely talking double meaning) .i mean meri tangein karti malish woh garam tel say.

[Image: skpi9cm.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:09 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

i dint say a word juts after that took her away and dint talk about it.the guys at college were getting more aggresive with her

[Image: p7lFudC.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(24-08-2019, 03:09 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

i dint say a word juts after that took her away and dint talk about it.the guys at college were getting more aggresive with her

sicne they knew how you were now... and knew you wouldnt dare say anything... not only her even you got harassed as well by some girls now and then

one girl would come up to you and push you up against the locker 

disha: kyun aise kiya toh tumara nikal jayegaye kya 

girl: aare disha... tumhe toh dekh kar hi nikal gaya hoga iska ab tak... we probablt just cant see it thats why... sach mein mujhe lagta hai pant gandi kar di hai isne 

[Image: ipUsP65.jpg]

then kriti would come and help you and get you away from then 

disha: aare tum na kriti... iske saath kya kar rahi ho... anytime you want something real mujhe bata dena... apne BF ko tumare ghar bhej doongi main

then kriti taking you away from them now and walking away 

kriti: tum na WD... kuch bolte kyun  nahin ho.... jab woh log mere satah krte hai aur ab tumare saath aise... stand up na for us both

[Image: ncZ8jRv.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:12 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as she came in staring at her navel..that saree she looked so nice

WD: umm beti woh mallish? kabsay mallish nahin huwi hay..tumari sass toh har raat humara malish karti (purposely talking double meaning) .i mean meri tangein karti malish woh garam tel say.

you talking double meaning but she didnt quite understand that... she hearing that your wife used to do it so she should now to help yu as well

kajal... woh haan... woh main toh kar sakti hoon na... woh aap yahan hi aram karo... main le kar aati hon aur malish karti hoon before sleeping now 

she went and got what she needed and came back and you could see her saree... she was looking so hot... her navel was visible a little as well 

[Image: 4cMG5yE.jpg]

she coming and sitting down next you you now next to your legs... 'sone se pehle malish karna acha hoga aapke liye... main karti hoon' then you saw

she taking the oil out and putting it on her hands and then rubbing ehr hands tgether and then starting to rub yur legs a swlel now... 

kajal: better lag raha hai kya... aise aur acha hoga na... woh maine unke saath kiya nahin hai yeh sab toh i hope ki teek se kar rahi hoon main

[Image: AVs4VE8.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:11 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he leaving his card an dleaving and other leaving to do homework but i didnt need to since rahul always did my homework all the time... getting home late

nina: aare nahin daddy i was just out with friends na (sitting in his lap) aaj birthday thi... i forgot i thought ki next week birthday thi... tumare friends ko kya pata what i do...

brother: (he was staring at ur legs untill u asked him) woh woh array ab dad kay samnay mooh mat khulwaoo

woh jettu humara neighbor kay ladkay chee chee bolra that nina nay sarray mohalay kay ladkon kay sath make out kiya hay

nina: daddy dekho na kya bolra hay yeh its was just fun na dad..dont u want me to have fun (u giving him puppy eyes)

[Image: fg9Js0Q.jpg]

dad: uff tum jaoo andar jaoo (he pushed him off the sofa) meri beti ayi hay aur tumari complaing shuru nikalon yahan say

(to u..kissing u on the cheek like a dad but then pressing ur thigs like ur bf) array poora din vinny was asking for u keh raha tha

"didi aygi toh hi cake katunga" ab toh woh bacha bhi nahin hay woh tumay toh pata hay usay is umar mein kya chaiya hota hay

[Image: Uz1XhTa.jpg]

(none of ur family members fucked u but ur dad himself hinting for u to go in ur brothers room) woh mard hogaya hay ab poora

(patting ur ass) jaoo ab dont make him wait much (u peek saw him holding ur ohoto with him and slepping..went and got in this lingeie for him)

(going in his room and locking the door and turning the lights on ) " chotu happy birthday"

[Image: Nina-Dobrev-in-Bikini:-Personal-Pics-04-620x1101.jpg]

(he rubbed his eyes and saw u jaw dropeed and stunned)

viny: did woh didi (keeping a pillow on himself lest u see his boner) aap agayi

(walking closer turning and showing ur ass ..moving ur hips) didi can i please woh (he touched ur ass ) ahhh yeh yeh mera gift hay?

[Image: 15bd774e4d630d69cda01e26c8623d9e.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:15 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: sicne they knew how you were now... and knew you wouldnt dare say anything... not only her even you got harassed as well by some girls now and then

one girl would come up to you and push you up against the locker 

disha: kyun aise kiya toh tumara nikal jayegaye kya 

girl: aare disha... tumhe toh dekh kar hi nikal gaya hoga iska ab tak... we probablt just cant see it thats why... sach mein mujhe lagta hai pant gandi kar di hai isne 

then kriti would come and help you and get you away from then 

disha: aare tum na kriti... iske saath kya kar rahi ho... anytime you want something real mujhe bata dena... apne BF ko tumare ghar bhej doongi main

then kriti taking you away from them now and walking away 

kriti: tum na WD... kuch bolte kyun  nahin ho.... jab woh log mere satah krte hai aur ab tumare saath aise... stand up na for us both

WD; woh mein kaisay haan next time pakka ill say something..pakka bolunga

[Image: p5JgpeG.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:22 AM)wkdevil Wrote: brother: (he was staring at ur legs untill u asked him) woh woh array ab dad kay samnay mooh mat khulwaoo

woh jettu humara neighbor kay ladkay chee chee bolra that nina nay sarray mohalay kay ladkon kay sath make out kiya hay

nina: daddy dekho na kya bolra hay yeh its was just fun na dad..dont u want me to have fun (u giving him puppy eyes)

dad: uff tum jaoo andar jaoo (he pushed him off the sofa) meri beti ayi hay aur tumari complaing shuru nikalon yahan say

(to u..kissing u on the cheek like a dad but then pressing ur thigs like ur bf) array poora din vinny was asking for u keh raha tha

"didi aygi toh hi cake katunga" ab toh woh bacha bhi nahin hay woh tumay toh pata hay usay is umar mein kya chaiya hota hay

(none of ur family members fucked u but ur dad himself hinting for u to go in ur brothers room) woh mard hogaya hay ab poora

(patting ur ass) jaoo ab dont make him wait much (u peek saw him holding ur ohoto with him and slepping..went and got in this lingeie for him)

(going in his room and locking the door and turning the lights on ) " chotu happy birthday"

(he rubbed his eyes and saw u jaw dropeed and stunned)

viny: did woh didi (keeping a pillow on himself lest u see his boner) aap agayi

(walking closer turning and showing ur ass ..moving ur hips) didi can i please woh (he touched ur ass ) ahhh yeh yeh mera gift hay?

he always complained about me doign everything since he was the one who had such a crush on me so he got jealous btu i knew my dad would take my side

none of them had fucked me even thou we were really open with each other by my dad hinting what i should do and i ddint mind

getting in a lingerie for him and coming and i could see him just staring at me and then touching my ass

nina: i was thinking shayad kuch videos games le loon... par dad was saying ki ab tum bade hogaye ho... toh i should give you a grown up gift na... upar se iw as late... your not mad na
(24-08-2019, 03:19 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you talking double meaning but she didnt quite understand that... she hearing that your wife used to do it so she should now to help yu as well

kajal... woh haan... woh main toh kar sakti hoon na... woh aap yahan hi aram karo... main le kar aati hon aur malish karti hoon before sleeping now 

she went and got what she needed and came back and you could see her saree... she was looking so hot... her navel was visible a little as well 

she coming and sitting down next you you now next to your legs... 'sone se pehle malish karna acha hoga aapke liye... main karti hoon' then you saw

she taking the oil out and putting it on her hands and then rubbing ehr hands tgether and then starting to rub yur legs a swlel now... 

kajal: better lag raha hai kya... aise aur acha hoga na... woh maine unke saath kiya nahin hai yeh sab toh i hope ki teek se kar rahi hoon main

WD in his white dhoti on the bed lying down

WD: haan lagt ahay tumpnay kabhi nahin kiya hay...delho toh woh dhoti toh nikalni hogi na..matlam poora lega ki karni hoti hay tum bas feet kar rahi hoon

nahin hoga toh koi baat nahin beti woh raat mein dard hoga body may but chalayga (wanted herself to remove my lungi and nothing was inside)

[Image: kC1je8o.jpg]
(24-08-2019, 03:24 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD; woh mein kaisay haan next time pakka ill say something..pakka bolunga

she knew you wasnt man enough... then one day you both had the same class one you was failing and you both coming out of the clas now together 

kriti: your still failing WD... you need to work harder... tumhe pata hai na tum yeh fail nahin kar sakte ho varna you will stay here another year

when you both came out and then some guys came around you both and one of then grabbed you and moved you t a side and all of them came around her

[Image: s3qw9jS.jpg]

rohit: aaj bhi maal lag rahi ho kriti tum toh (touyching her wasit now... she looking at you and you coudlnt do anything another guy touching her arms)

guy: aur yeh taanegin bhi kamaal hai... yeh taangein toh mere khandey pe honi chaiye sach mein... that would be the perfect place for them na

rohit: aur suna hai tumara na mard BF fail ho raha hai... pata hai na my dad owns the school... woh main help kar skata hoon... i can make him pass

[Image: WxH8xS3.jpg]