Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(16-08-2019, 05:22 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even if she got really angry and went aggressive on me she made sure no one else could say anything to me... we both sucking her and she making 

calls... even trump couldnt help her... but soon it wouldnt be good for him as well... so priyanka doing it herself

and the thing was kanagan was being brave and showing attitude... but if you went agianst proyanka only one thing would happen.. in the end you would lose

more of your men would die and your areas would get ruined that was her power... she controlled the world

priyanka controlled each and every part but while priyanka had the power

kangana had something which priyanaka lost in recent years loyalty

priyanka when dint like executed her own men and she ruled with so much fear that her inner circle was not as strong

[Image: XLExaDV.jpg]
and kangan had men who trusted gher and would die for her...and she know knew there was only one thing that would hurt priyanka

kangna (she sent a video to priyanka) woh madam sorry woh i give up (in the vido on her knees crying) app hi humari malkin hoon

maaf kardon ..poora mera  operation apka hay i lost (as priyanka was seeing this she grabbed u and put u on her shoulders)

[Image: kangana-ranaut__1029768.jpg]

priyanka: dekha they all kneel for me (she smacking ur ass taking u in the room and having victory sex..ehich meant 5 days of non stop pounding)

[Image: bmcULdI.jpg]

(u got the most with the usual karrena and some of her men she liked) umm Is bohot time say u have been inside chalo ghumnay jatay hay lets go shoping

*as u were leaving she got a call and u went ahead she said she would join u)

(u in the market place with ur bodyguards shoping..walking down a street when all u felt was a cloth on ur mouth and u passed out)

[Image: bd5d16C.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:26 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia wasnt stoppong she kept fucking your face now... kept fucking your face as much as she coudl... she gagging so much

alia: main bhi aise hi karti hoon na (talking about gagging) aur aap mere saath aise (fucking your face more) abse we will play like this as well teek hai 

she even getting tired now 'mmmm pata nahin aap log kaise itni der tak karte ho main toh thak gai hoon' and it wa slucky for you

she got tired because then she pulled out the cock from your mouth only vecause she got tired now 

alia: chalo saaf karo abhi.... you need to clean it na... dekho kitna ganda kar diya hai (slapping your head since people were rough with her) jaldi na 

man hamesha yahan nahin wait kar sakti hoon mujhe aut bhi karna hai apne raandi daddy ke saath... saaf karo na abhi 
WD: uff ufff alia woh haan mein (kissing it and cleaning it all over drying it up for her)

woh alia ab nikalo na dady wantd to fuck ur ass chalo ab

[Image: SF2AsPE.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:31 AM)wkdevil Wrote: priyanka controlled each and every part but while priyanka had the power

kangana had something which priyanaka lost in recent years loyalty

priyanka when dint like executed her own men and she ruled with so much fear that her inner circle was not as strong

nd kangan had men who trusted gher and would die for her...and she know knew there was only one thing that would hurt priyanka

kangna (she sent a video to priyanka) woh madam sorry woh i give up (in the vido on her knees crying) app hi humari malkin hoon

maaf kardon ..poora mera  operation apka hay i lost (as priyanka was seeing this she grabbed u and put u on her shoulders

priyanka: dekha they all kneel for me (she smacking ur ass taking u in the room and having victory sex..ehich meant 5 days of non stop pounding)

(u got the most with the usual karrena and some of her men she liked) umm Is bohot time say u have been inside chalo ghumnay jatay hay lets go shoping

*as u were leaving she got a call and u went ahead she said she would join u)

(u in the market place with ur bodyguards shoping..walking down a street when all u felt was a cloth on ur mouth and u passed out)

priyanka had no loyalty besides probably me and a few men... but kanagan had that priyanka was all about power and fear... and seeing 

kanagan begging... priyanka was happy even i was... snce i knew victory sex would be the best... 5 days of pure great sex

then we going out... no one would dare touch me so i didnt mind going out by myself but now feeling a clouth on my mouth and passing out
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(16-08-2019, 05:29 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: boney: used nahin hai WD... abhi tak toh kisi ne use nahin kiya hai... poori virgin hai meri beti tabhi toh tumare paas le kar aaya hoon 

jhanvi: haan haan uncle... main used nahin hoon.. aur main toh aapki fav bhi ban sakti hoon na... sirf aapke saath 

haan haan mujhe pata hai alia aapki favroute hai... par dekho kitne saal hogaye hai ab... for so long hamesha dekhti hoon toh alia ke saath hote ho

aur hamesha parties mein bhi alia bhi saath hoti thi... par ab dekho shes at home... aati hi nahin hai... main aapki fav ban sakti hoon na 

aur dekhna main toh hamesha aapke saath rahoongi i will stay with you... and keep you very much interested in me... alia jaise nahin 

yoi will be bored of her now... woh toh chalein

boney: haan... woh VIP room mein chlate hai na... wahan you can do what you need to do 

both daughter and dad wanted my help and inviting me..i caught her hand and took her in the private room

WD: array boney bahar nahin tu bhi andar aa apni beti ko dekh (sat on the bed) chalo make me belive ki u can be better than alia

(to boney) aaj teri bachi ko goed mein lekay chodunga sunna

[Image: AACZIah.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=...x=682&y=86]
(16-08-2019, 05:33 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: uff ufff alia woh haan mein (kissing it and cleaning it all over drying it up for her)

woh alia ab nikalo na dady wantd to fuck ur ass chalo ab

alia: nahin nahin daddy... i want to fuck your ass now... maine kaha na aaj main karoongi aise... abse every week ek bhar mujhe karna hai 

teek hai... sirf aap hi nahin hamesha woh role kar sakte ho na... mujhe bhi woh role karna hai 

(you saw she wanted to be the man now... and you knew you coudlnt deny her and had to let her do what she wanted right now)

[Image: izntIOY.jpg]

chalo ab phirse leh jao... eerrrrmm woh lie on your back teek hai... mujhe pehle woh position mein karn ahia... chalo na daddy lie on your back

(as she said that you saw her coming on hte bed still jerking her cock now while she came onto the bed)

aaj jabse mera nahin aayega bhar cummy mamin karti rahoongi teek hai... first mera cummy (even thou that wouldnt happen because it was a strapon)

[Image: nSJMJb3.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:36 AM)wkdevil Wrote: both daughter and dad wanted my help and inviting me..i caught her hand and took her in the private room

WD: array boney bahar nahin tu bhi andar aa apni beti ko dekh (sat on the bed) chalo make me belive ki u can be better than alia

(to boney) aaj teri bachi ko goed mein lekay chodunga sunna

boney had done this a lot himsefl... boney fucked sharddhe infront of her dad... and even other star kids... now it was his time for his daughter

jahnvi: haan dad will watch na... unno bhi pata hona chaiye na ki unki beti kitna acha kaam karti hai 

she herself getting on her knees and she coming and kissing your pants over your crotch area on your hard on making you hard for her even while 

[Image: zqB9m6s.jpg]

your cock was still inside your pants) abhi aleayd itna bada hogaya hai aapka i think i can help you with this na

(she pulling down your oants and gettign your huge cock out) mmmmm aapka toh pehle se bhi pata hogaya hai ( yo thinking what she meant)

aare jab aap alia ke saath karte ho kabhi huamre ghar mein main kabhi dekh lehti hoon na 

[Image: 1T463Ft.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:35 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: priyanka had no loyalty besides probably me and a few men... but kanagan had that priyanka was all about power and fear... and seeing 

kanagan begging... priyanka was happy even i was... snce i knew victory sex would be the best... 5 days of pure great sex

then we going out... no one would dare touch me so i didnt mind going out by myself but now feeling a clouth on my mouth and passing out

when u opened ur eyes u were all bound and gagged on a char in the middle of a huge room

and saw ur 2 bodyguards naked beside u bleeding and passed out

the lights came on and u saw kangana in a black dress and a little mask with a rod in her hand she walking over u

[Image: Kangana-Coktail-41.jpg]

a camera right in front of u ..she came and kissed u on ur cheeks "smile babe u are live"

kangna: (as the whole room lit up u saw she standing with her men smilling at u) (took her stcik and hit u on the head)

kya laga we will just roll over...umm so this is the one huh...maal toh hay lekin really this is the most precious thing to her

[Image: Kangana-9.jpg]

(she pulled ur blouse off exposing u and took ur gag off) array saty still and look sexy priyanka is watching this

array priyanka come on call me back na lets talk na (the phone ringing but she not ansering) array call me na (she came and slapped u)

lagta hay u are all mine now she dosnt care for u (u saw she unzipped and a huge limp cock was out dangling)

[Image: 8439cde5a9e614fca055d47b5f13b4e9.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:39 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia: nahin nahin daddy... i want to fuck your ass now... maine kaha na aaj main karoongi aise... abse every week ek bhar mujhe karna hai 

teek hai... sirf aap hi nahin hamesha woh role kar sakte ho na... mujhe bhi woh role karna hai 

(you saw she wanted to be the man now... and you knew you coudlnt deny her and had to let her do what she wanted right now)

chalo ab phirse leh jao... eerrrrmm woh lie on your back teek hai... mujhe pehle woh position mein karn ahia... chalo na daddy lie on your back

(as she said that you saw her coming on hte bed still jerking her cock now while she came onto the bed)

aaj jabse mera nahin aayega bhar cummy mamin karti rahoongi teek hai... first mera cummy (even thou that wouldnt happen because it was a strapon)
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi 

she sayimg shell fuck me till she cums but she so stupid no way that would happen

WD: woh alia woh daddy nay liya nahin hay kabhi woh maybe a little licking and pinky first?

[Image: IOo8kJE.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: when u opened ur eyes u were all bound and gagged on a char in the middle of a huge room

and saw ur 2 bodyguards naked beside u bleeding and passed out

the lights came on and u saw kangana in a black dress and a little mask with a rod in her hand she walking over u

a camera right in front of u ..she came and kissed u on ur cheeks "smile babe u are live"

kangna: (as the whole room lit up u saw she standing with her men smilling at u) (took her stcik and hit u on the head)

kya laga we will just roll over...umm so this is the one huh...maal toh hay lekin really this is the most precious thing to her

(she pulled ur blouse off exposing u and took ur gag off) array saty still and look sexy priyanka is watching this

array priyanka come on call me back na lets talk na (the phone ringing but she not ansering) array call me na (she came and slapped u)

lagta hay u are all mine now she dosnt care for u (u saw she unzipped and a huge limp cock was out dangling)

me opening my eyes seeing them two naked na dpassed out and then seeing her like that... she was looking hot and scary at the same time

she coming and calling me babe sacastically and telling am live to smile... the men laughing... she hitting me witht he stick on my head

she had been told i was the most precious thing to her which i was... her phone even ringing but she acting like it wasnt 

IS: woh eerrmm please woh kuch mat karo (slapping me and pulling her cock out) aaahh woh priyanka help ma
(16-08-2019, 05:42 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: boney had done this a lot himsefl... boney fucked sharddhe infront of her dad... and even other star kids... now it was his time for his daughter

jahnvi: haan dad will watch na... unno bhi pata hona chaiye na ki unki beti kitna acha kaam karti hai 

she herself getting on her knees and she coming and kissing your pants over your crotch area on your hard on making you hard for her even while 

your cock was still inside your pants) abhi aleayd itna bada hogaya hai aapka i think i can help you with this na

(she pulling down your oants and gettign your huge cock out) mmmmm aapka toh pehle se bhi pata hogaya hai ( yo thinking what she meant)

aare jab aap alia ke saath karte ho kabhi huamre ghar mein main kabhi dekh lehti hoon na 
there were parties and she must have seen it then

WD: umm woh time dekh liya tha koi nahin abhi milayga na..uff so hot dekh boney teri beti on her knees kaisa lag raha hay budhay?

(She looked so hot took my pants off) beti woh kiss nahin milayga pehlay? yaad hay choti thi hamesha kisses deti thi?

[Image: janhvi-kapoor-gym-looks-784x441.jpg]