Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(16-08-2019, 05:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 hi hi hi hi 

she sayimg shell fuck me till she cums but she so stupid no way that would happen

WD: woh alia woh daddy nay liya nahin hay kabhi woh maybe a little licking and pinky first?

alia: aap bhi na daddy... teek se khlete nahin ho kabhi bhi... chalo main jaldi se karti hoon but then i want to fuck you ass teek hai na 

she going and she trying to lift your legs up so she could lick your ass but she was too damn weak to hold your legs up

alia: yeh ab kaise karte hai sab (since everyone used ot lift her legs up so easily but she coudlnt lift your legs up at all now and dint know why)

[Image: 0CfcGDU.jpg]

daddy help na... aap hi karo na... hold them up teek se taaki main kar sakti hoon wahan pe 

(as soon as you held your legs she came down and she started licking your ass now... she giving you a rum job)

mmmm mmmmmm aise na daddy.... par yahan toh bhot ganda hia na you sure main aise kar sakti hoon koi problem toh nahin hogi na mmm uummm mmmmmm

[Image: vSX0JZz.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(16-08-2019, 05:49 AM)wkdevil Wrote: there were parties and she must have seen it then

WD: umm woh time dekh liya tha koi nahin abhi milayga na..uff so hot dekh boney teri beti on her knees kaisa lag raha hay budhay?

(She looked so hot took my pants off) beti woh kiss nahin milayga pehlay? yaad hay choti thi hamesha kisses deti thi?

jhanvi: kiss toh milega hi... par kiss main yahan hi doongi abse na... sab kuch yahan  hi hoga abse

saying that and kissing your cock... she ketp kissing it over and over you even leaking a little and she licking it all up clean as well 

jhanvi: abhi se mat hojana... abhi toh i need to show you ki main alia se kitni better hoon taaki abse main hi aapki fav banke rahoongi na muuaah muuaahh

[Image: xs9wmhe.jpg]

she then taking your cock in her motuh and you was shocke dna boney that she did it so easily... mmmmmmm uummmmmmmm

boney: aare woh tumne aise hi beti... woh pehli bah rhi tumne aise hi le liya hai 

jhanvi: pheli bhar (sucking your cock) woh meri chut virgin hia na WD uncle ke liye par mera mooh toh virgin nahin hai... collge mein toh kaafi kiya hai

[Image: I5KMMbM.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:47 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: me opening my eyes seeing them two naked na dpassed out and then seeing her like that... she was looking hot and scary at the same time

she coming and calling me babe sacastically and telling am live to smile... the men laughing... she hitting me witht he stick on my head

she had been told i was the most precious thing to her which i was... her phone even ringing but she acting like it wasnt 

IS: woh eerrmm please woh kuch mat karo (slapping me and pulling her cock out) aaahh woh priyanka help ma

kangna: ahh ahhh (u saw she getting harder when u calling priyanka out) umm array aur zor say

look in the camera na..i think priyanka just wants me to fuck ur brains out warna ab tak caal ajata

*though the phone was ringing constantly) *she came and bought the cock near ur mouth and pulled it away)

[Image: FEMINA-KANGANA-FEB18-218.jpg]

did u guys see that isnay apni zabban nikali na the bitch wants its

men: (Shirtlees men lokking at u) array madam apkay baad give us a hour with her

men 2: array malkin tight hogi yeh kutiya..mein toh kehta hoon iska rape karkay we will dumo her body anywhere

[Image: kangana-ranaut-in-kangana-ranaut-for-cos...a-2018.jpg]

kangan: array nahin nahin yeh toh radhika,karrena,priyanka ki randi reh chuki hay kuch toh baat hogi na i wanna find out

(she came and started licking the side of ur face) ummm love the fear on this hoe

[Image: Kangana_Ranaut_Hot_Thigh_Show_Photos_in_...kirt_2.jpg]

*she picked the phone and kept it on speaker)

priyanka (in a very calm voice): i will find u make a thousand pieces of u and feed it to my dogs u whore dont u dare touch IS

[Image: u3GygTL.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:51 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia: aap bhi na daddy... teek se khlete nahin ho kabhi bhi... chalo main jaldi se karti hoon but then i want to fuck you ass teek hai na 

she going and she trying to lift your legs up so she could lick your ass but she was too damn weak to hold your legs up

alia: yeh ab kaise karte hai sab (since everyone used ot lift her legs up so easily but she coudlnt lift your legs up at all now and dint know why)

daddy help na... aap hi karo na... hold them up teek se taaki main kar sakti hoon wahan pe 

(as soon as you held your legs she came down and she started licking your ass now... she giving you a rum job)

mmmm mmmmmm aise na daddy.... par yahan toh bhot ganda hia na you sure main aise kar sakti hoon koi problem toh nahin hogi na mmm uummm mmmmmm

i never washed my ass she used to clean it

WD: (holding my legs) beti il holding it array alia ganda hay matlab tumhay clean karna hay na dont forget lots of spit and clean it up

meri ass licking whore hay na tu?

[Image: QOm62TO.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:55 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kangna: ahh ahhh (u saw she getting harder when u calling priyanka out) umm array aur zor say

look in the camera na..i think priyanka just wants me to fuck ur brains out warna ab tak caal ajata

*though the phone was ringing constantly) *she came and bought the cock near ur mouth and pulled it away)

did u guys see that isnay apni zabban nikali na the bitch wants its

men: (Shirtlees men lokking at u) array madam apkay baad give us a hour with her

men 2: array malkin tight hogi yeh kutiya..mein toh kehta hoon iska rape karkay we will dumo her body anywhere

kangan: array nahin nahin yeh toh radhika,karrena,priyanka ki randi reh chuki hay kuch toh baat hogi na i wanna find out

(she came and started licking the side of ur face) ummm love the fear on this hoe

*she picked the phone and kept it on speaker)

priyanka (in a very calm voice): i will find u make a thousand pieces of u and feed it to my dogs u whore dont u dare touch IS

i knew i had no other choice then to do as kanagan was saying... she was so much stronger than me... the men even looking at me and they 

even sayng they wanted an hour with me after her... i had been the whore of radhika kareena and priyanka but now i was settled with 

priyanka asd the most precious thing to her... but now infront of kanagan like this... she liking my face and saying sh liked the fear since i was so scared
(16-08-2019, 05:55 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: jhanvi: kiss toh milega hi... par kiss main yahan hi doongi abse na... sab kuch yahan  hi hoga abse

saying that and kissing your cock... she ketp kissing it over and over you even leaking a little and she licking it all up clean as well 

jhanvi: abhi se mat hojana... abhi toh i need to show you ki main alia se kitni better hoon taaki abse main hi aapki fav banke rahoongi na muuaah muuaahh

she then taking your cock in her motuh and you was shocke dna boney that she did it so easily... mmmmmmm uummmmmmmm

boney: aare woh tumne aise hi beti... woh pehli bah rhi tumne aise hi le liya hai 

jhanvi: pheli bhar (sucking your cock) woh meri chut virgin hia na WD uncle ke liye par mera mooh toh virgin nahin hai... collge mein toh kaafi kiya hai

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

(those little kisses she making me leak a young mouth on my cock)

WD: ahhhhhhhhh bohot hi achi hay yaar teri beti...ufff sab karti hay shayad..collge mein kitnay liya mooh mein jhanvi

yaar boney yeh chut virging hay lekin teri bachi toh raand nikli yaar

[Image: Jhanvi-Kapoor-Walking-On-Roads-In-Tiny-S...de-Gym.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 05:57 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i never washed my ass she used to clean it

WD: (holding my legs) beti il holding it array alia ganda hay matlab tumhay clean karna hay na dont forget lots of spit and clean it up

meri ass licking whore hay na tu?

alia: mmmm mmmm uummm haan haan main hoon na hamesha hi... aapkie ass licking whore... par when we are finished aapko mere sath 

bhit karna padega na teek hai... i want you to be my ass licking whore as well.. iske baad par karegaye woh hum 

(she took her finger while she was licking your ass taking her small finger and she pushing it in your ass now and finerging your ass while 

[Image: ZWiSJeD.jpg]

she kept licking it... she was doing a really good job and she was enjoying it as well) mmmmm daddy aap toh bhot awaz kar rahe ho na aaj toh more 

than when you fuck me aap kar rahe ho (you taught her that the more nosie she made she more she was enjoying that meant

that was a way for her to know she wa slikikn it... so noew she thinking your loving thi) aapko toh bhot acha lag raha hia aise karke mere saath

[Image: XC3mw6u.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 06:01 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

(those little kisses she making me leak a young mouth on my cock)

WD: ahhhhhhhhh bohot hi achi hay yaar teri beti...ufff sab karti hay shayad..collge mein kitnay liya mooh mein jhanvi

yaar boney yeh chut virging hay lekin teri bachi toh raand nikli yaar

jhanvi: mooh mein toh kaafi liye hia maine na uncle... college mein toh sab chalta rehta hai hamesha hi par chut toh virgin hi hoon na main uncle 

she sucking your cock and she sucking your cock so good now

boney: mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha meri beti itni badi raandi hai college mein toh mujhe toh laga poore virgin hai i had no idea 

[Image: LF82IQy.jpg]

jhanvi: kya dad aapko thodi bata sakti hon main kya kya karti hoon colle mein... thats not father daughter talk now is it sssslluurrpp mmm sssllurrppp

par haan kaafi kiya hai maine... aapko bhi acha lag raha hai na yeh bhi kar sakti hoon main (going down and licking your balls as well now)

yeh bho kaafi kiya hai college mein... tabhi toh main keh rahi hoon i can take care of you na uncle from now woh uss alia ki zaroorat hi nahin hai aapko

[Image: NoSyTpE.jpg]
(16-08-2019, 06:00 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i knew i had no other choice then to do as kanagan was saying... she was so much stronger than me... the men even looking at me and they 

even sayng they wanted an hour with me after her... i had been the whore of radhika kareena and priyanka but now i was settled with 

priyanka asd the most precious thing to her... but now infront of kanagan like this... she liking my face and saying sh liked the fear since i was so scared

u saw priyanka on the screen kangna wanted her to watch

kangan: listen here u cunt (no one ever talked to priyanka lik that) sit back and shut up

[Image: D7zxZ2EV4AAySEC.jpg]

agar u disonnected the line (she moving the camera 50 men jerking their cocks) i wil let them loose on ur whore samjhi

and belive me this guys haven't had good ass for a while

man; ahhh ahhh is kutiya ko nanga karro na send her here

[Image: D70LD2NUIAAUR99.jpg]

man 2: gonna pulg all her holes fuck look at her kangan madam dedun iski humay

kangana (coming to u and taking ur binds off u on ur knees as she pushed u there) hmmm so u wann suck my cock (she pushed u away)

(to priyanka) u will tell her to suck my cock samjhi..aur remember what happens if u dont obey me
[Image: 2ee51b4.jpg]

priyanka: tu ruk bas tu ruk u will beg for hell itni buri halat kaungi teri (to u) Is jaan so sorry ill get u out theek hay

(she saw 3 men come in the frame and priyanks got a little scared) ruko ruko IS woh suck her off

[Image: N2TpITd.png]
(16-08-2019, 06:03 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alia: mmmm mmmm uummm haan haan main hoon na hamesha hi... aapkie ass licking whore... par when we are finished aapko mere sath 

bhit karna padega na teek hai... i want you to be my ass licking whore as well.. iske baad par karegaye woh hum 

(she took her finger while she was licking your ass taking her small finger and she pushing it in your ass now and finerging your ass while 

she kept licking it... she was doing a really good job and she was enjoying it as well) mmmmm daddy aap toh bhot awaz kar rahe ho na aaj toh more 

than when you fuck me aap kar rahe ho (you taught her that the more nosie she made she more she was enjoying that meant

that was a way for her to know she wa slikikn it... so noew she thinking your loving thi) aapko toh bhot acha lag raha hia aise karke mere saath

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

i told her to moan more as men liked that when fucking her but i was moaning cause i loved it

WD: alia ahhh alia daddy is ready lekin u need to keep one hand on dadyd pee pee and jerk off alia ..umm aja bachi (legs spread for her)

[Image: PhulzBY.jpg]