Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(03-08-2019, 08:32 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha: u are also my favorite chotu come here come to ur didi  u not gone out for trip because of ur didi don't worry 
We will enjoy our trip here chotu.(while giving him a slutty smile..
[Image: bollywood-actor-disha-patani-during-the-...=2048x2048]

[ as i got close she pulled me and i was like so close to her and fell on her hwile my face was on her boobies nd she hugged and started to enjoy like small bro and started to talk naughty like how a didi plays with her bro and slowly she was making me lie on her while the tv was playing hot songs in back ground and slowly she started to reveal her plan to innnocent kid ] aughhh didii its not like that didii [ ffell on her boobies] ufff aoommmmmmmmmmmmm didi..... come on didi.. am not a small boy anymore didii   [ she liekd how innocent i was with her]
Disha : oohh my chotu bhaiyaa are not small boy anymore haa haaa yess that's why u stay here take care of ur didi na show ur didi how big ur become...(while she hugging her lightly n her head was on her boobs while she enjoying her Innocence..
[Image: bollywood-actor-disha-patani-attends-a-p...=2048x2048]
(03-08-2019, 08:44 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : oohh my chotu bhaiyaa are not small boy anymore haa haaa yess that's why u stay here take care of ur didi na show ur didi how big ur become...(while she hugging her lightly n her head was on her boobs while she enjoying her Innocence..
[Image: bollywood-actor-disha-patani-attends-a-p...=2048x2048]

ummm didii ummm leave me nah didii uammmm [ she was making me lie on bed with my face on her boobies an using her legs she was aligning me on her body while she slowly letting her grip and looking at me and started to talk in husky voice while she was having her lagegs around me and started to tell the real reason why she stayed.. but she was not able to say it oiopenily as she know am a small boy and will not understand but she was saying indirectly and kissing my cheeks and slowly turning up the hot songs volumne]
Disha : muahhhh muahhh didi don't have any headache my big chotuu didi lie just to enjoy trip with my cute chotu
In these room (while she kissing her cheek n holding her tightly upon her with her thighsss while giving him a naughty smile n sometime pressing her head on her big boob
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3844319786_Disha%20Patani...f061c4.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 08:55 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : muahhhh muahhh didi don't have any headache my big chotuu didi lie just to enjoy trip with my cute chotu
In these room (while she kissing her cheek n holding her tightly upon her with her thighsss while giving him a naughty smile n sometime pressing her head on her big boob
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3844319786_Disha%20Patani...f061c4.jpg]
umammhh aughhh didiii u lied [ i looked at her smiling face while her legs was on my legs and i was on her] why didi ... why did u lie... [ i was on her looking at her while she msiled and slowly blushing and started to tell her feelings why she planned this and how much she loves me.. all in a stammeirng blushing way]
Disha : didi lied because didi love her cut chotu so muchh
Muahhhh mummm ummmm mmmmuaahhhhhhh
Didi wnna enjoy with her grown chotu didi wnna have sexy memorable trip with her chotu ( while chotu dick now strted growing why seeing her hotty didi blushing n he strted felling her hot body but he doesn't know wht is happening
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2233169678_Kiara%20Advani...2afd8d.JPG]
(03-08-2019, 09:05 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : didi lied because didi love her cut chotu so muchh
Muahhhh mummm ummmm mmmmuaahhhhhhh
Didi wnna enjoy with her grown chotu didi wnna have sexy memorable trip with her chotu ( while chotu dick now strted growing why seeing her hotty didi blushing n he strted felling her hot body but he doesn't know wht is happening
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2374993347_%20Disha%20Pat...08869b.JPG]
 [ my dick was growing slowly and she coudl feel it on her thighss but i was not realising it and she was holding me on her chest and started to say all the things she noticed how i did and she was slowly making me feel how much she loves me while slowly her shirt buttons was undone and it was like i was able to se her black bra and she was hugging me and letting me move an inch ] aughhh didiii reallyy.. u love me that much is it didiiummmmmmmm i too love u didii u are my fav didi [ i was hugging her back but not with much force but i was on her body ]
Disha : yeaahh chotuu didi love u so muchh n didi today gives u alot of love today n have her bigger chotu n enjoy full night muahhhh .....ahhhhhhh..(she becoming too horny for her Innocent chotu she was getting out of her cute didi to horny didi while felling her growing dick near her thighsss n she waving her thighss up n down while her boob are now only hideen with her bra near chotu head.....n she rubbing chotu head on boob with a lot of lust
[Image: dishapatani151118_30.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 09:50 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha : yeaahh chotuu didi love u so muchh n didi today gives u alot of love today n have her bigger chotu n enjoy full night muahhhh .....ahhhhhhh..(she becoming too horny for her Innocent chotu she was getting out of her cute didi to horny didi while felling her growing dick near her thighsss n she waving her thighss up n down while her boob are now only hideen with black bra near chotu head.....
[Image: dishapatani151118_30.jpg]

[ she was feeling my bulge with her thighss and she was enjoying and slowly moving like rubbing my bulge with her thighss ad she was slowly kissing my cheeks and moving to my lips and she was moving while kissinga nd it was making her shirt to lossen up more like the buttons was coming off and i was seeing ehr black bra out ] aughhh didiiii its ok didii leave me umamhhh come on didii uammmmm aummmmmmmmmmm [ slowly she was trying to kiss my lips and she was slowly giving hints that she saw my tool before the tour and she was planning for i t]
Disha: muahhhhhhh...ummmmmmn......muahhhhhhh
Mmmmummmmm...ahhhhhh...why chotu u love didi na then don't say to leave love ur didi ahhhhhh...muahhhhh
Didi wnna love u since didi seen her bigger chotu masturbating in bathroom so didi planned to have trip with her chotu in hotel room n love her cute chotu n her bigger tool (while she holding her growing dick with her thighsss n moving it up n down n kissing her inncoent chotu which becoming hard for her didi
[Image: dishapatani151118_29.jpg]