Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(28-07-2019, 07:10 PM)Any Time Wrote: come give me a kiss and take them out...

i put lav one hand on her kid dick and pushing the needle further in.. nd another on my dick... and guiding her to the needles on my dick..

evening once jith comes.. u make him fall for me...okie

lav comes up n starts kissing u mmmmmmmm kissign ur dirty lips mmm yess can u taste his cum mahi mm i will make u sure u suck his big cock nice mmmmm
she pushign needle harder mmmm yess i promise i will 
[Image: 44692812Lavanya_Tripathi_(2).jpg]
(28-07-2019, 07:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmm amma i hope it will slut girl like u mmmmmmm i rub my cock on her face mmmm
of course amma .....i accept but u know my likes na mmmm

what ? u want to fuck her also like ur grand dad... naughty boy... pinches abhi dick slowly...

hahah... i know ur demands she smiles naughtily... and starts licking and jerking her own son abhi cock...

her flabby arms.. her bigs juggling is clearly visible,,,...
[Image: main-qimg-45455ef380ddd64d452761e40511c14a]

meanwhile.. old man wife comes in... sees that... gives u a wink.. looks u r not yet finished... come for breakfast when done... 
[Image: 23809993.cms]
mahi left to the kitchen after kissing lav...pretty happy that lav promised him that she would make jith marry him....

evening, jith comes....

lav dear.. where are you da ??
(26-07-2019, 07:19 PM)timewaster Wrote: Tw : and it is finally back

THE SUMMER SPECIAL

JUNE JULY IFCIMB THARKI DIMAAG SURVEY

releasing conveniently on a weekend for most of you to take up quickly : https://urlzs.com/5Eben

As always results will be released as soon as 75 respondents are reached

GO AHEAD LET THE WORLD KNOW WHO MADE YOUR ROD HOT THIS SUMMER !!! 

(27-07-2019, 11:16 AM)timewaster Wrote: TW: 100 responses in less than 36hours !!! 
  goteam

Results out at 2100 hours IST on https://xossipfap.com/forum/thread-220-page-114.html

TW : Be there ... to witness the results   open in front of you :Big Grin

[Image: D9Mju8DXkAIkWIp.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(28-07-2019, 07:18 PM)Any Time Wrote: mahi left to the kitchen after kissing lav...pretty happy that lav promised him that she would make jith marry him....

evening, jith comes....

lav dear.. where are you da ??

as jit come lav welcomes .....come dear i was waiting for u only ....she takes him to bedroom kissing  him mmmm
jit surprised as his wife is kissing like that mmm she rubbing his cock opens his zip n pulls out his out ..she kissing him deeep mmm she rubbing n showing u his cock as u peeking into her bedrom 
[Image: 6d902b24e745f3ca29f6d8471b6322ea.jpg]
Lav coming onto me herself is something new to me...

Hmmm... I start kissing her lips.. nibbling her tongue.. playing with her hair...

not knowing the picture... hmmm baby, what has gotten into u today ?

Mahi: hmm.. convince him madam.. please... salvating.. looking jith hard dick
(02-08-2019, 11:33 PM)Any Time Wrote: Lav coming onto me herself is something new to me...

Hmmm... I start kissing her lips.. nibbling her tongue.. playing with her hair...

not knowing the picture... hmmm baby, what has gotten into u today ?

Mahi: hmm.. convince him madam.. please... salvating.. looking jith hard dick

mmmmmm lav kissing jit hard mmmmmmmm yesss mm baby mmmm she keeps her hand on his hard cock mmm rubbing it mmm dear mmm i want to confess something .....u know i was watching a dirty movie today she says blushing mmm
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_8__002.jpg]
Abhi and Yami are lovers since a long time, but yami being a traditional women.. there was little to no romance... they were saving it for the wedding night...

Yami is eagerly waiting for the night... and it has arrived... yami entered the room
[Image: Yami%2BGautam%2Bsaree%2Bphoots%2B%25281%2529.jpg]
i will be waiting in room ...excited .........as yami come ...i hold her hand n make her sit next to me ....baby u look soo beautiful ....
Aww baby... I am loving this dirty side of yours.. tell me what happend in that movie ?

was it hardcore one.. or kinky one.. hehe...

ohh btw.. who is looking after our baby ? should go nd check on her and then do my wife.. hehe