Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(02-08-2019, 06:01 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (we goin now) momma yeh hamesha log yahan kyun chutay hay mujhay (poiting at my ass) sab auntys hath lagatay hay?

kareena: aare badon walon ko iske saath hi khelne mein maaza aata hai na hamesha... chalo park chalo ab 

she taking you to the park still holding you up now... and you seeing her regualr things... dads fuckign daughters... random people fucking around 

kareena: chalo bench par aao (she taking you to the bench now) kuch khelte hai hum aur nappy bhi change akrni hai tumari toh abhi

[Image: jAfZ647.jpg]

she making you lie down in public all this happening now and she taking your nappy off but she not putting a new nappy on 

kareena: yahan hi raho teek hai WD... hilna mat tum... yahan raho (she went and got a strapon out of her bag and put it on now this all happening while you coudl see on a swing a old man fuckign a young girl)

ab tum aise lehte raho aur momma ko khelna hia tumare saath teek hai... nayi hai game hai yeh tumhe sikhati hoon main aur phir aunty ke saath bhi khelna hai 

[Image: BaJqFhf.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(02-08-2019, 06:04 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: mein call karun acha theek hay (i called him and made a deal for 70 lakh he just wanted her) woh tammu hogaya hay

woh usnay kahan hay sarre mein ana..and no condoms..aur woh ..umm woh sarray holes bhi chaiya usay toh

(i dint realize but i just pimped her to a man)

tamanna: saare hole ka kya matlab... ek hi hole toh hai na toh ek hi saare hai na... aap bhi na maazak karte ho hamesha 

she didnt know mouth and ass counted as a hole to fuck... she only knew about pussy... thats just how she was

tamanna: saaree mein woh abhi arahe hai... phir toh isse saare mein nahin rehti hoon main... woh ek minute main abhi change karke aati hoon aur 

[Image: rK5xqT1.jpg]

phir aap bata dena ki kaise lag rahi hoon agar teek hai ki nahin.. aur yahan karna hia ya kahin aur karna hia humein 

(she going inside her bedroom now and getting changed and then she coming out dresse dina  saree... infront of you showing it off)

aise teek hai kya... yeh achi hai kya... ya kuch badal ki aao... mujhe toh teek lagit hai... kaafi comfy feel karti hoon mein toh isse mein jaan... aapne wedding anniverary gift di thi na

[Image: 0bb65e4e34e9a3ec7eae29fd35a78448.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:03 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even disha coming and trying to divert some attention as well.. my trainer always trained me like this as well groping my ass and everything 

the guy wanted it as well since i was flirting with him but the trainer coming in between... i could feel his huge boner on my face

my eyes even widened a little seeing rhe size of it

the trainer moving in basically moving his cock on ur face

he then hel ur shoulders and started gyrating his hips

traineR: keep ur back staright IS ahhh (he was basically marking his territory the other guy backed off now)

[Image: ryBxdlF.jpg]

alia: umm thoda distance toh rakho na (he moved off u a little and came behind u and held ur hips and now his cock on ur ass dry humping u)

i(illena came and lyed down on a mat and doing some exercises)

trainer: ider aoo IS woh u both work out together na (he made u lie on her and now he groping u both having the time of his life)

[Image: d23563523b75f4bc47335f1883d416f1.png]

umm so soft u are illean woh (made her tocuh ur waist) dekho IS kitni patli hay u need to get in her size shes too sey

ileana: uff im survy im fine woh Is toh kuch zada hi pasena nikal raha hay (she using her lips cleaning the sweat of ur forhead)

[Image: sj632v5.jpg]

guy: sala haramkhor meray mall pay kaisay hath laga ra hay

guy 2: haan yaar bhabhi pay toh kaisay apna lund masal raha hay (he hoking with his freind calling u his wife)

guy: abay chup aisi randi say kaun shadi karayga..mera toh plan hay isay  gym kay shower mein chodunga pakad kay

[Image: nina-dobrev-2-1545066571.jpg?crop=0.680x...size=480:*]
(02-08-2019, 06:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: aare badon walon ko iske saath hi khelne mein maaza aata hai na hamesha... chalo park chalo ab 

she taking you to the park still holding you up now... and you seeing her regualr things... dads fuckign daughters... random people fucking around 

kareena: chalo bench par aao (she taking you to the bench now) kuch khelte hai hum aur nappy bhi change akrni hai tumari toh abhi

she making you lie down in public all this happening now and she taking your nappy off but she not putting a new nappy on 

kareena: yahan hi raho teek hai WD... hilna mat tum... yahan raho (she went and got a strapon out of her bag and put it on now this all happening while you coudl see on a swing a old man fuckign a young girl)

ab tum aise lehte raho aur momma ko khelna hia tumare saath teek hai... nayi hai game hai yeh tumhe sikhati hoon main aur phir aunty ke saath bhi khelna hai 

WD: sach momma park mein so nice (i on the bench on my back she took my nappy off) woh kya hay momma itna bada!!!

[Image: L8VVtNx.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:13 AM)wkdevil Wrote: the trainer moving in basically moving his cock on ur face

he then hel ur shoulders and started gyrating his hips

traineR: keep ur back staright IS ahhh (he was basically marking his territory the other guy backed off now)

alia: umm thoda distance toh rakho na (he moved off u a little and came behind u and held ur hips and now his cock on ur ass dry humping u)

i(illena came and lyed down on a mat and doing some exercises)

trainer: ider aoo IS woh u both work out together na (he made u lie on her and now he groping u both having the time of his life)

umm so soft u are illean woh (made her tocuh ur waist) dekho IS kitni patli hay u need to get in her size shes too sey

ileana: uff im survy im fine woh Is toh kuch zada hi pasena nikal raha hay (she using her lips cleaning the sweat of ur forhead)

guy: sala haramkhor meray mall pay kaisay hath laga ra hay

guy 2: haan yaar bhabhi pay toh kaisay apna lund masal raha hay (he hoking with his freind calling u his wife)

guy: abay chup aisi randi say kaun shadi karayga..mera toh plan hay isay  gym kay shower mein chodunga pakad kay

we alwasy let the trainers get free with us we didint mind... he rubbed his hard on all over my face and then even dry humping me from behind 

and now he was having the time of his life wihtr both of us... while the other guy was annoyed since he probably would have

got something if the trainer didint come in his way and even his friend calling me bhabhi since he knew his friend wanting him 

IS: aare nahin... ileana is fine aise hi...she looks good curvy... and having such a good fat ass
(02-08-2019, 06:10 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: saare hole ka kya matlab... ek hi hole toh hai na toh ek hi saare hai na... aap bhi na maazak karte ho hamesha 

she didnt know mouth and ass counted as a hole to fuck... she only knew about pussy... thats just how she was

tamanna: saaree mein woh abhi arahe hai... phir toh isse saare mein nahin rehti hoon main... woh ek minute main abhi change karke aati hoon aur 

phir aap bata dena ki kaise lag rahi hoon agar teek hai ki nahin.. aur yahan karna hia ya kahin aur karna hia humein 

(she going inside her bedroom now and getting changed and then she coming out dresse dina  saree... infront of you showing it off)

aise teek hai kya... yeh achi hai kya... ya kuch badal ki aao... mujhe toh teek lagit hai... kaafi comfy feel karti hoon mein toh isse mein jaan... aapne wedding anniverary gift di thi na
as she came out i took the courage and told her

WD: woh sarray holes matlab mooh mein air gaand mein karna hoga phir hi paisa milayga..aur usnay kahan hay poori raat tumaray sath

ke rah tha nabbi dikhni chaiya bas aur woh tumaray sath kuch bhi karayga

[Image: buerSoH.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:16 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: sach momma park mein so nice (i on the bench on my back she took my nappy off) woh kya hay momma itna bada!!!

kareena: aise hi toh badon wala playtime hota hai na... ab tumhe bhi karna hia na momma aur aunty ke saath chalo stay there 

she keeping you there and then you saw her getting on the bench and comign between your legs now and keeping ehr cock there as well 

kareena: dekho sab kar rahe hai na... woh dekho (showing you a dad fuckign his daugter) vaise hi hum karegaye abse 

[Image: yOJgrVm.jpg]

she opening your legs and placing her cock on your ass and taking it slow since she knew you would be really tight there as well and a woman walking past

her daughter: momma dekho kareena aunty (them both going to her now as well while kareena had her cock on your ass)

woman: aare kareena... ab apne bete ke saath khel rahi ho... woh pichli bhar toh meri beti ke saath kiya tha... but you have a good son yourself to play with

[Image: 97G2mFO.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:19 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as she came out i took the courage and told her

WD: woh sarray holes matlab mooh mein air gaand mein karna hoga phir hi paisa milayga..aur usnay kahan hay poori raat tumaray sath

ke rah tha nabbi dikhni chaiya bas aur woh tumaray sath kuch bhi karayga

tamanna; kya... gaand mein aur mooh mein... par vaise toh nahin hota hai na... humein toh vaise kabhi nahin kkiya hai na toh abhi kyun 

she had no ida people fucking in the ass and got they face fucked as well... she had no idea at all

tamanna: naabhi dekhni nahin... phir toh yeh wali teek nahin hogi main phirse change karke saati hoon yeh toh pora cover kar rahi hai 

[Image: 4FHt3fu.jpg]

she came back with a more exposing saree now showing ehr wasit more a swell

tamanna: yeh wali teek hogi... toh abhi kahan jaana hai humein... woh yahan pe aayegaye kya... acha hoga humara bedroom na better hoga i feel more

safe at home agar hua jaan... aur aap sach keh rahe ho na gaand mein aur mooh mein mera maazak toh nahin uda rahe ho aap 

[Image: iaqKCjO.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:17 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we alwasy let the trainers get free with us we didint mind... he rubbed his hard on all over my face and then even dry humping me from behind 

and now he was having the time of his life wihtr both of us... while the other guy was annoyed since he probably would have

got something if the trainer didint come in his way and even his friend calling me bhabhi since he knew his friend wanting him 

IS: aare nahin... ileana is fine aise hi...she looks good curvy... and having such a good fat ass

the trainer got off u and went to ileana and felling her amrs

trainer: woh bas cleaning ur arms they got sweaty

[Image: ECLSjCJKsKP6H5Wzwax4_C2KDXrgnRVFbdyGCyM8...13db06434e]

(the huge guy woth 6 packs eyingu..smiling at u)

aliaSadsoming to u) IS woh dekho hes basically eye fucking u..chal na lets talk to him woh i need him samaj na (alia wanted him too)

[Image: ou7lwQtTZUqlhbHt7t1b6n-2wXOIcGJXc9ssOf04...70c91aed3c]

(u both walked to him alia playing with her hair went in front of u trying to block his view) can i touch ur biceps (she touching them)

naam kya hay tumara woh u are so sexy

[Image: ONPV829.jpg]
rohit: its rohit u are sexy too (he was loking at u and alia thought h said it to her) woh u mind if i use u and do some bench presses?

alia: haan sure na let me take my jacket off to zada comfy rahungi na

rohit: umm i meant her (potint at u) woh its beter if y take ur leggings off ill have a beteer hold of u (as u removed he bite his lip he was so horny for u)

[Image: 7brQ8ICpeDM5JOJXiWISGtwsjFwYAsVvstlgS0-E...610cd04ecf]
(02-08-2019, 06:20 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: aise hi toh badon wala playtime hota hai na... ab tumhe bhi karna hia na momma aur aunty ke saath chalo stay there 

she keeping you there and then you saw her getting on the bench and comign between your legs now and keeping ehr cock there as well 

kareena: dekho sab kar rahe hai na... woh dekho (showing you a dad fuckign his daugter) vaise hi hum karegaye abse 

she opening your legs and placing her cock on your ass and taking it slow since she knew you would be really tight there as well and a woman walking past

her daughter: momma dekho kareena aunty (them both going to her now as well while kareena had her cock on your ass)

woman: aare kareena... ab apne bete ke saath khel rahi ho... woh pichli bhar toh meri beti ke saath kiya tha... but you have a good son yourself to play with
WD: (i felt something sharp on my ass) umm momma haan sab karrahay hay app bhi karon

(my mom used this girl last week and now it was my turn)

[Image: cFfnl12.jpg]