Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(02-08-2019, 06:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: the trainer got off u and went to ileana and felling her amrs

trainer: woh bas cleaning ur arms they got sweaty

(the huge guy woth 6 packs eyingu..smiling at u)

aliaSadsoming to u) IS woh dekho hes basically eye fucking u..chal na lets talk to him woh i need him samaj na (alia wanted him too)

(u both walked to him alia playing with her hair went in front of u trying to block his view) can i touch ur biceps (she touching them)

naam kya hay tumara woh u are so sexy

ohit: its rohit u are sexy too (he was loking at u and alia thought h said it to her) woh u mind if i use u and do some bench presses?

alia: haan sure na let me take my jacket off to zada comfy rahungi na

rohit: umm i meant her (potint at u) woh its beter if y take ur leggings off ill have a beteer hold of u (as u removed he bite his lip he was so horny for u)

i even whispering to alia: dont worry... you will get some as well (we were besties and always looked out for each other... taking my leggings off

and going to him) vaise shes not lying... your not bad (touching his arms and feeling him
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(02-08-2019, 06:31 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (i felt something sharp on my ass) umm momma haan sab karrahay hay app bhi karon

(my mom used this girl last week and now it was my turn)

she put your legs on her shoulders as well now and she startd pushing it more in your screamign a little 

kareena: aare be a strong boy now WD... dekho woh walein itna nahin chila rahe hai na toh tum kyun chila rahe ho... chalo teek se raho ab tum 

she pushing more in and she started fucking you now... she wanted to be the first to fuck you and she was being that as well 

[Image: hUgy2Hc.jpg]

kareena: mmmm mmmmm pehli bhar le rahi hoon gaand maaza araha hai sach mein.... aise hi raho WD teek se dont move too much 

some guys were looking as well from a distance... whenevr a hot woman was there... there was bound to be guys looking at her as well in this perver world

kareena: acha lag raha hai na tumhe WD,... batao momma... momma ko batao chalo... you need to tell momma while am doing it 

[Image: G8PF5Le.png]
(02-08-2019, 06:23 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna; kya... gaand mein aur mooh mein... par vaise toh nahin hota hai na... humein toh vaise kabhi nahin kkiya hai na toh abhi kyun 

she had no ida people fucking in the ass and got they face fucked as well... she had no idea at all

tamanna: naabhi dekhni nahin... phir toh yeh wali teek nahin hogi main phirse change karke saati hoon yeh toh pora cover kar rahi hai 

she came back with a more exposing saree now showing ehr wasit more a swell

tamanna: yeh wali teek hogi... toh abhi kahan jaana hai humein... woh yahan pe aayegaye kya... acha hoga humara bedroom na better hoga i feel more

safe at home agar hua jaan... aur aap sach keh rahe ho na gaand mein aur mooh mein mera maazak toh nahin uda rahe ho aap 
WD : (i asked him to come home and he said "randi ko hotel la") woh jaan hotel bulaya hay chalon

(we driving tehre she dressed so openly a coat on her to show him) woh jannu woh jo bolayga karna hoga warna deal is off

[Image: HoFpZTm.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:40 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD : (i asked him to come home and he said "randi ko hotel la") woh jaan hotel bulaya hay chalon

(we driving tehre she dressed so openly a coat on her to show him) woh jannu woh jo bolayga karna hoga warna deal is off

tamanna: teek hai teek hai vaise hi karoongi jaise hi woh kahega main... 

you guys got there now and you guys walking in and he was already waiting in the room as soon as you walke din he was staring at her now 

guy: fuck... you damn hot... money will be worth it... kya maal lag rahi ho aaj toh... chalo na aur kareeb toh aao na 

[Image: UwsxARb.jpg]

she being shy like she was and coming closer and looking down and didnt know what to do as soon as she got close he puleld ehr towatds him and

you seeing this about to walk out now 'aare kahan ja raha hai... tumhe yahan rehna hai abhi... you stay and watchin me wiht your wife'

tamanna; woh kaise rhageya... woh nahin (he got 30 lakh more out now) 'yeh lo usek bhi paise... chaiye toh rehna padega tumhe 'holding your wife'

[Image: qKq6tOZ.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:32 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i even whispering to alia: dont worry... you will get some as well (we were besties and always looked out for each other... taking my leggings off

and going to him) vaise shes not lying... your not bad (touching his arms and feeling him

he taking ur hands letting u feel him then took ur palm against his cock and made u feel it

rohit: maybe if u both behave ajj tum dono yeh bhi share kar sakti hoon

[Image: nina_dobrev_build_series_presents_xxx_re...atamax.jpg]
alia: ohho itna stiitude dekga hay yeh (alia groped ur tits) isay samhal nahin pagay aur woh bhi meray sath

(he dint say much and lifted u so easily above his shoulder and started using u as weights)

[Image: 580b57fbd9996e24bc43bd9b.png]

rohit: haan kya keh rahi thi mein sambhal nahin ssalta dekkho toh tumari dost koo

(he then got u in 69 position and kept u there u felt he sniffed at ur shorts) umm smells beter than anything uff

alia: fuck fuck guys im getting so wet kya kar rhay hoon tum log every one is watching

[Image: Nina-Dobrev-legs-cleavage-lace-corset-cr...t-suit.jpg]

(he then boughht u on ur legs and grabbed ur ass and pulled u close)

rohit: mens steam room in 5 u better me there samjhi (he rubbed his huge cock on ur legs over his underweear) this is all hard for u (he went in)

alia: umm chal na IS woh atleast watch karnay doo na

[Image: NRXYl2J.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:35 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she put your legs on her shoulders as well now and she startd pushing it more in your screamign a little 

kareena: aare be a strong boy now WD... dekho woh walein itna nahin chila rahe hai na toh tum kyun chila rahe ho... chalo teek se raho ab tum 

she pushing more in and she started fucking you now... she wanted to be the first to fuck you and she was being that as well 

kareena: mmmm mmmmm pehli bhar le rahi hoon gaand maaza araha hai sach mein.... aise hi raho WD teek se dont move too much 

some guys were looking as well from a distance... whenevr a hot woman was there... there was bound to be guys looking at her as well in this perver world

kareena: acha lag raha hai na tumhe WD,... batao momma... momma ko batao chalo... you need to tell momma while am doing it 

i lokked down seeing onlythe dick head went in and she fucking me

WD: ahh ahh momma acha hay ummm bohot acha hay dard hora hay lekin i love u mommy aap karon ahh

[Image: KvT2uV2.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:47 AM)wkdevil Wrote: he taking ur hands letting u feel him then took ur palm against his cock and made u feel it

rohit: maybe if u both behave ajj tum dono yeh bhi share kar sakti hoon

lia: ohho itna stiitude dekga hay yeh (alia groped ur tits) isay samhal nahin pagay aur woh bhi meray sath

(he dint say much and lifted u so easily above his shoulder and started using u as weights)

rohit: haan kya keh rahi thi mein sambhal nahin ssalta dekkho toh tumari dost koo

(he then got u in 69 position and kept u there u felt he sniffed at ur shorts) umm smells beter than anything uff

alia: fuck fuck guys im getting so wet kya kar rhay hoon tum log every one is watching

(he then boughht u on ur legs and grabbed ur ass and pulled u close)

rohit: mens steam room in 5 u better me there samjhi (he rubbed his huge cock on ur legs over his underweear) this is all hard for u (he went in)

alia: umm chal na IS woh atleast watch karnay doo na

he showing his control over me by just lifting me like that over his shoulder and even holding me in 69 position.. he knew we wanted him 

he going telling us to better be there 

IS: aare nahin... you have to help me... you saw him na... i cant handled him alone... you have to as well
(02-08-2019, 06:43 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:
tamanna: teek hai teek hai vaise hi karoongi jaise hi woh kahega main... 

you guys got there now and you guys walking in and he was already waiting in the room as soon as you walke din he was staring at her now 

guy: fuck... you damn hot... money will be worth it... kya maal lag rahi ho aaj toh... chalo na aur kareeb toh aao na 

she being shy like she was and coming closer and looking down and didnt know what to do as soon as she got close he puleld ehr towatds him and

you seeing this about to walk out now 'aare kahan ja raha hai... tumhe yahan rehna hai abhi... you stay and watchin me wiht your wife'

tamanna; woh kaise rhageya... woh nahin (he got 30 lakh more out now) 'yeh lo usek bhi paise... chaiye toh rehna padega tumhe 'holding your wife'

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10

WD' woh mein (saw that money went and picked it) woh theek hay (i saw him holding her so toght on her wasit)

theek hay meri biwi tumari hay ab

[Image: t3hmPHT.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:49 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i lokked down seeing onlythe dick head went in and she fucking me

WD: ahh ahh momma acha hay ummm bohot acha hay dard hora hay lekin i love u mommy aap karon ahh

she just enjoying fucking you now... fucking her osn for the first time 

woman: aare dekho toh maa bete mein kitna pyaar hai 

people watching and commenting since this was all normal to see as well but the guys who were looking were coming clsoer as well now 

kareena: aaahhh fuck WD... tumari yeh gaand toh best hai... my son as the best ass sach mein 

[Image: IC4efnk.jpg]

she was pushing mroe and mroe of her cock insider your ass now and fuckifn you more and more while them guys alsso came close and they were 

near kareena now... and one of them just grabbed her from beind and grabbing her tits 'ache aur bade hai yeh toh'

kareena: deho toh na WD... we have more playmates... hum sab saath mein kehlegaye ab teek hai na 

[Image: zvIDRyb.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 06:51 AM)wkdevil Wrote:
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10

WD' woh mein (saw that money went and picked it) woh theek hay (i saw him holding her so toght on her wasit)

theek hay meri biwi tumari hay ab

guy: teek se bol.. teri biwi ab meri raandi hai samjhe na... woh bhi poori raat ke liye 

he holding her waist... he wasnt letting go of her waist now... this was so unusual for tamanna to be like this with another man other than her own husband 

tamanna: woh sure... aap dehogaye jaan woh teek hai agar if you dont mind... phir i dont as well.. woh eermm jaan dekho na yeh 

[Image: nxwjZlm.jpg]

he hands going higher on his body and feeling it all up... feeling his strong body now

tamanna: woh eerrmm kaafi strong hai yeh toh... woh eerrmmm aap itne strong... gym jaate ho (she was askign a serious question in this situation)

guy: aare kabhi tumari bwii ne iais body nahin dekhi hai kya ki itni pagal ho rahi hai... chal ab toh yeh body tumari hai poori raat ke liye 

grabbing her and lifting ehr over his shoudler now 

[Image: ClyBMWa.jpg]