Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(02-08-2019, 05:35 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: finsihed kissing then comign back and feeling all them eyes on my ass... the girls asking for details now as well...

IS: aare nahin woh bas met him the other day... did you see his car... wph lambo dekhi toh i thought why not... or hes ok i mean alia ke dad jaise bada oth nahin hai... woh i did him while he was driving 

two hot guys coming and wokring out infront of us now as well

disha: SLUT hay tu IS ghadi mein hi...no wonder he cant keep his hands off u lagta hay pagal hogaya hay tumara

(disha saw those guys and to get their attention took her top off ..she in a spors bra they now lokking at her)

[Image: uyFhW67.jpg]

alia: umm Is yeh leggings kitnay achay hay so tight (alis felling  ur thigs and then touched ur ass casually)

illeana; (came from behind u and gave u a hug) hey Is woh spot me na ider aoo (as u moved with her she gave u a paper)

[Image: EjypNXn.jpg]

yeh rakho see that hunk on the weights (u saw a shirtless guy in 6 pack winking at u) call him hes been eyeing u a lot

(u helping ilean do some sqauts and now both guys loking at u too)
[Image: nina-dobrev-workout-gym-instagram-name-02.jpg]

guy: (he was basically staring at ur legs..he was grunting and loking at them like a anaima) uhh uhhhhghngggg

guy 2: yaar aram say bhai pehlay hi hum ghoor rahay hay aisay awzein mat kar..mall daar jayga mera..hahaha

guy: abay oy tera nahin mera mall banayga yeh kasby dekh raha hoon isay

(he then walked to u and his hands brushed at ur waist)  hey woh i seen u here a lot..sach bolun u dont need the workout perfect hoon tum

[Image: Nina-Dobrev-Working-Out-760x484.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 05:41 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena picking you up as you asking her to pick you up

kareena: answer nahin ki tumne... kyun nahin ki... revise nahin kiya tumne... haan poora din khelte rete ho na tabhi revise nahin kiya hoga tumne 

slapping your ass when she said that 'chalo ill talk to him tomorrw... aaj toh bas mock tha na you will be fine'

then you saw another woman walking up towards you and you hadnt seen her before as well but hse walking and coming close

woman: aare hes cute... kabhi humare ghar aao na... woh maybe we can swap... acha hoga sabke liye 

she showing her cute daughter as wlel to kareena asking for a swap between you both where she coudl fuck you as well and kareena alia 

WD :ok momma if u saw so...woh hann aunty playtime karingay apkay sath hum sure

[Image: Iq0hZ91.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 05:45 AM)wkdevil Wrote: disha: SLUT hay tu IS ghadi mein hi...no wonder he cant keep his hands off u lagta hay pagal hogaya hay tumara

(disha saw those guys and to get their attention took her top off ..she in a spors bra they now lokking at her)

alia: umm Is yeh leggings kitnay achay hay so tight (alis felling  ur thigs and then touched ur ass casually)

illeana; (came from behind u and gave u a hug) hey Is woh spot me na ider aoo (as u moved with her she gave u a paper)

yeh rakho see that hunk on the weights (u saw a shirtless guy in 6 pack winking at u) call him hes been eyeing u a lot

(u helping ilean do some sqauts and now both guys loking at u too)
guy: (he was basically staring at ur legs..he was grunting and loking at them like a anaima) uhh uhhhhghngggg

guy 2: yaar aram say bhai pehlay hi hum ghoor rahay hay aisay awzein mat kar..mall daar jayga mera..hahaha

guy: abay oy tera nahin mera mall banayga yeh kasby dekh raha hoon isay

(he then walked to u and his hands brushed at ur waist)  hey woh i seen u here a lot..sach bolun u dont need the workout perfect hoon tum

disha taking her top off... we always got a lot of attention where eveer we went all the time... them guys commenting on us as well which was normal

i was helping ileana out them guys fighting over whos maal it was and he came over touching my waist which i didnt mind 

IS: really you think... to tell you the truth am just here to help my friends and stay fit... woh vaise i dont think you need it as well
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(02-08-2019, 05:44 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:
the guy still there 

guy: soch lo

he went away and you saw your wife looking down as shy but also a little smile as well on her face you didnt know why

tamanna: woh eerrmm pata hai jaan woh kya kehke gaya hai... woh he was saying eerrmm main kaise kahon woh keh raha tha ki woh usko chaiye 

eerrmm mujhe... aur aise hi nahin woh pata hai kitne paise offer kar raha tha bol raha tha 50 lakhs dega bas ek gahnte ke liye 

woh phir aap agaye mujhe to pata hi nahin tha kya kahoon usse... woh eerrmm woh kya kahoon jaan aap batao na 

woh 50 lakhs kaafi paise hai na... we can pay off our debt as well par woh pata nahin bol raha tha bistar par chaiye usse 

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

WD: umm kya nahin nahin woh ghar chalo (we went home all the time she dint say anything he gave his card to her ..we at home)

woh tumay lagta hay umm dekho i mean karn hay toh aur paisay mil saktay hay kya? (she also shocked as i was intrested but wanted more money)

[Image: uMkZsXC.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 05:47 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD :ok momma if u saw so...woh hann aunty playtime karingay apkay sath hum sure

kareena didnt mind sharing you which was normal but she wanted to be the first to fuck you for sure now 

shilpa: aare a sure... ki tumhe bhi acha lagega meri wali ke saath pakka

[Image: NFNmK4N.jpg]

she showing ehr daughter more and kareena eyeing her.. kareena even wanted her as well since she was so hot... but wanted you as well 

shilpa: toh i mean hum kal raat asakte hai ek play date ke liye 

kareena: haan haan sure... ajana... woh bas keep her in this outfit teek hai na 

[Image: b4e34a30bb3ba305bc25d4e93309fb0c.jpg]

she wanted her daughter in the school girl outfit now

shilpa: sure sure... kal milte hai (while walking past slapped your ass now) maal hai sach mein gaand kamaal hai 

not kareena wanted to amke sure she fucke dyou before then and she wanted you now 

[Image: Shilpa-Shetty-Feet-3754343.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 05:50 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

WD: umm kya nahin nahin woh ghar chalo (we went home all the time she dint say anything he gave his card to her ..we at home)

woh tumay lagta hay umm dekho i mean karn hay toh aur paisay mil saktay hay kya? (she also shocked as i was intrested but wanted more money)

tamanna: aur paise already toh 50 lakhs offer kar rahe hai aur paise kaise mil sakte hai 

she didn trealise how hot she was and how much money someone would pay to fuck her... since she was the perfect housewife as well 

tamanna: aapko lagta hai aur paise mil sakte hai... woh mujhe toh pata nahin main toh soch rahi thi ki humein sochna chaiye iske baare mein i 

[Image: 54ESDoA.jpg]

mean itne saare paise hai toh manan kaise kar sakte hai uapr se uski body.... (she realising whats he said) woh i mean 

itne paise... aur paise agar mil jaye toh teek hoga... woh aap phone karo aur baat karo aur check karo agar aur paise mil sakte hai 

phir hi decide karte... kyunki agar debt pay off kar dya upar se extra money... maybe you know hum woh vacation par ja sakte hai jiske baare mein hamesha baat karte hai hum

[Image: JlDj0WM.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 05:49 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: disha taking her top off... we always got a lot of attention where eveer we went all the time... them guys commenting on us as well which was normal

i was helping ileana out them guys fighting over whos maal it was and he came over touching my waist which i didnt mind 

IS: really you think... to tell you the truth am just here to help my friends and stay fit... woh vaise i dont think you need it as well

thats not all the attention u were getting as he was touching u ur trainer came ad pulled u a little towards him

trainer: hey IS  u look fabulous lekin there is always room for improvement pata hay na chalo give me 50 jumps

[Image: ldPqmWp.jpg]

(as u did u saw he shamelessly staring at ur tits..as u never wore a bra and they were moving a lot)

ok ok now lets worrk on ur core on ur knees and stretch a leg (u like this  as u turned u saw all guys stooped working out staring at ur ass)

[Image: 25016944_299861390538168_185784437225134...tagram.com]

great IS (hands on ur ass) i can feel it its getting firmer day by day...

disha: (not liking ur were getting all the attention took her pnats off in her gym shorst coming beside u and doing the same exercise)

umm dekho na isnt my form better than IS?

[Image: YHiTjrF.jpg]
trainer: haan tumara thoda better hay IS , IS needs work lekin naturally itni khobsarat hay toh chalayga

guySadu was flirting with u not liking that the trainer ws felling u up) woh let me helo her na mein karta hoon u can focus on others

trainer: nahin nahin yeh mera mall hay..i mean mein train kar raha hoon na (he even moved in front of ur face his crotch iin ur face and he walked some steps..u felt his boner of ur face)

[Image: nina-dobrev-heads-to-the-gym-in-los-ange...1217_4.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 05:55 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena didnt mind sharing you which was normal but she wanted to be the first to fuck you for sure now 

shilpa: aare a sure... ki tumhe bhi acha lagega meri wali ke saath pakka

she showing ehr daughter more and kareena eyeing her.. kareena even wanted her as well since she was so hot... but wanted you as well 

shilpa: toh i mean hum kal raat asakte hai ek play date ke liye 

kareena: haan haan sure... ajana... woh bas keep her in this outfit teek hai na 

she wanted her daughter in the school girl outfit now

shilpa: sure sure... kal milte hai (while walking past slapped your ass now) maal hai sach mein gaand kamaal hai 

not kareena wanted to amke sure she fucke dyou before then and she wanted you now 

WD: (we goin now) momma yeh hamesha log yahan kyun chutay hay mujhay (poiting at my ass) sab auntys hath lagatay hay?

[Image: YcO9jYR.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 05:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: thats not all the attention u were getting as he was touching u ur trainer came ad pulled u a little towards him

trainer: hey IS  u look fabulous lekin there is always room for improvement pata hay na chalo give me 50 jumps

(as u did u saw he shamelessly staring at ur tits..as u never wore a bra and they were moving a lot)

ok ok now lets worrk on ur core on ur knees and stretch a leg (u like this  as u turned u saw all guys stooped working out staring at ur ass)

great IS (hands on ur ass) i can feel it its getting firmer day by day...

disha: (not liking ur were getting all the attention took her pnats off in her gym shorst coming beside u and doing the same exercise)

umm dekho na isnt my form better than IS?

rainer: haan tumara thoda better hay IS , IS needs work lekin naturally itni khobsarat hay toh chalayga

guySadu was flirting with u not liking that the trainer ws felling u up) woh let me helo her na mein karta hoon u can focus on others

trainer: nahin nahin yeh mera mall hay..i mean mein train kar raha hoon na (he even moved in front of ur face his crotch iin ur face and he walked some steps..u felt his boner of ur face)

even disha coming and trying to divert some attention as well.. my trainer always trained me like this as well groping my ass and everything 

the guy wanted it as well since i was flirting with him but the trainer coming in between... i could feel his huge boner on my face

my eyes even widened a little seeing rhe size of it
(02-08-2019, 05:58 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna: aur paise already toh 50 lakhs offer kar rahe hai aur paise kaise mil sakte hai 

she didn trealise how hot she was and how much money someone would pay to fuck her... since she was the perfect housewife as well 

tamanna: aapko lagta hai aur paise mil sakte hai... woh mujhe toh pata nahin main toh soch rahi thi ki humein sochna chaiye iske baare mein i 

mean itne saare paise hai toh manan kaise kar sakte hai uapr se uski body.... (she realising whats he said) woh i mean 

itne paise... aur paise agar mil jaye toh teek hoga... woh aap phone karo aur baat karo aur check karo agar aur paise mil sakte hai 

phir hi decide karte... kyunki agar debt pay off kar dya upar se extra money... maybe you know hum woh vacation par ja sakte hai jiske baare mein hamesha baat karte hai hum

WD: mein call karun acha theek hay (i called him and made a deal for 70 lakh he just wanted her) woh tammu hogaya hay

woh usnay kahan hay sarre mein ana..and no condoms..aur woh ..umm woh sarray holes bhi chaiya usay toh

(i dint realize but i just pimped her to a man)

[Image: bWiN7tU.jpg]