Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(30-07-2019, 05:57 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: “Hi devar ji (she gets up from the bed and comes towards you and hugs you). Baat vaat baad mein. First please do me a favour”

(Her fragrance leaves you spell bound. Her breasts touching against your chest, her bangles kinkling with her movement. You can’t do anything except say yes to her)
[Image: 3254-yami-gautam-at-day-3-of-fdci-india-...e-week.jpg]

“Ye dekho na. Is dress mein se Meri bra dikh Rahi hai. Can you attach both with a safety pin so my bra doesn’t keep coming out??”

(Ohh, I can't believe what's happening !! Can a woman be more beautiful ? Her face !! Her body !! Her fragrance !! Getting intoxicated by everything.)

Hmm, sure bhabhi hi. Let....me... (Gently took that lehenga and bra. The back of my fingers touching the buttery skin. It was so cold. That sensation itself turned me on more. Carefully held them together and pinned.)

There you go bhabi.
All the images posted by myself are collected from the internet and the credit goes to their original uploaders.
(30-07-2019, 07:16 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: (Ohh, I can't believe what's happening !! Can a woman be more beautiful ? Her face !! Her body !! Her fragrance !! Getting intoxicated by everything.)

Hmm, sure bhabhi hi. Let....me... (Gently took that lehenga and bra. The back of my fingers touching the buttery skin. It was so cold. That sensation itself turned me on more. Carefully held them together and pinned.)

There you go bhabi.

“Theek se nahi hua devar ji. Properly utha ke. It’s still visible.”

(You start going at it again. You lift her blouse strap and bra strap together with one hand. It exposes her milky breasts)

Yami “you’re feeling shy about it devar ji??”
And smiles
 [Image: Yami-Gautam-001.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 07:26 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: “Theek se nahi hua devar ji. Properly utha ke. It’s still visible.”

(You start going at it again. You lift her blouse strap and bra strap together with one hand. It exposes her milky breasts)

Yami “you’re feeling shy about it devar ji??”
And smiles
"Ahem !! Yeah.. Actually I am not good at it ? as you can see." (This time trying with both hands and managed to pin them together somehow properly.)

Bhabhi.. Hope you know why I am here.
All the images posted by myself are collected from the internet and the credit goes to their original uploaders.
(30-07-2019, 07:32 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: "Ahem !! Yeah.. Actually I am not good at it ? as you can see." (This time trying with both hands and managed to pin them together somehow properly.)

Bhabhi.. Hope you know why I am here.

(Yami laughs)
“Ha ha!! Not that dumbo!! I’m saying you’re hesitant about....you know....putting a child in me.”

(Aaahhhh!! You bite your fist so hard on hearing that from your sweet bhabhis mouth in her heavenly voice ‘put a child in ne’.)

Yami “Kisi ke saath to karna padega na devar ji ab Mujhe. And it rather be you than anyone else. You don’t like your Bhabhi??”
[Image: yami-gautam-001.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 07:36 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: (Yami laughs)
“Ha ha!! Not that dumbo!! I’m saying you’re hesitant about....you know....putting a child in me.”

(Aaahhhh!! You bite your fist so hard on eating that from your sweet bhabhis mouth in her heavenly voice ‘put a child in ne’.)

Yami “Kisi ke saath to karna padega na devar ji ab Mujhe. And it rather be you than anyone else. You don’t like your Bhabhi??”
[Image: yami-gautam-001.jpg]

"Of course !! How can someone not like you ? You're an angel bhabi. I admire you so much. (Heart pounding fast as I speak. ) But this is.. This is... Something huge you know. What if people comes to know ? And how'd everyone react if they come to know that you're carrying my child. "
(30-07-2019, 07:43 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: "Of course !! How can someone not like you ? You're an angel bhabi. I admire you so much. (Heart pounding fast as I speak. ) But this is.. This is... Something huge you know. What if people comes to know ? And how'd everyone react if they come to know that you're carrying my child. "

“Who would come to know?? Who will ask? The child will have family’s blood. And you look so much like your bhaiya. The child will even look like him. You just have to put your seed inside me for 2 days. That’s all devar ji. Can’t you do this much for your Bhabhi?”

(You have to ‘put your seed inside her’ you went mad inside on hearing this. You control with a lot of difficulty. Your cock is dancing in your pants)

(Yami hugs you and pretends to cry)
“Please devar ji. Just do it for me. Please”
(Take your hand and puts it on her yummy waist)
[Image: Yami-Gautam-002.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 07:47 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: “Who would come to know?? Who will ask? The child will have family’s blood. And you look so much like your bhaiya. The child will even look like him. You just have to put your seed inside me for 2 days. That’s all devar ji. Can’t you do this much for your Bhabhi?”

(You have to ‘put your seed inside her’ you went mad inside on hearing this. You control with a lot of difficulty. Your cock is dancing in your pants)

(Yami hugs you and pretends to cry)
“Please devar ji. Just do it for me. Please”
(Take your hand and puts it on her yummy waist)
[Image: Yami-Gautam-002.jpg]

Bhabi bhabi !! I'm sorry. Please stop crying. It's hurting me. (My fingers resting on her tender hips. My breaths on the bare skin of her neck.)

Okay Bhabi, give me some time to think. Be ready tomorrow early morning. From all these hassles and tense atmosphere we need a break. We need some peace of mind first. So don't worry about anything. It's gonna be totally fine and we are going for a trip tomorrow. So smile now bhabi.
(30-07-2019, 07:56 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: Bhabi bhabi !! I'm sorry. Please stop crying. It's hurting me. (My fingers resting on her tender hips. My breaths on the bare skin of her neck.)

Okay Bhabi, give me some time to think. Be ready tomorrow early morning. From all these hassles and tense atmosphere we need a break. We need some peace of mind first. So don't worry about anything. It's gonna be totally fine and we are going for a trip tomorrow. So smile now bhabi.

“no AC!! Please understand!! Meri ovulation Aaj Hi hui hai!! We have a very small window!! Or we’ll miss it!! It has to be tonight!! Right now!! In this room!!”

(You look around!! It’s your bhabhis bedroom. Mostly pics of her. She looks hot in anything. And some pics of your bhaiya and Bhabhi. You’ll have to do it right now)

(Yami gives a small peck on your lips)
“Please devar ji (another kiss) please (another deeper kiss with some wetness). Don’t say no (another large smooch with her tongue)”
[Image: Yami-003.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 08:05 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: “no AC!! Please understand!! Meri ovulation Aaj Hi hui hai!! We have a very small window!! Or we’ll miss it!! It has to be tonight!! Right now!! In this room!!”

(You look around!! It’s your bhabhis bedroom. Mostly pics of her. She looks hot in anything. And some pics of your bhaiya and Bhabhi. You’ll have to do it right now)

(Yami gives a small peck on your lips)
“Please devar ji (another kiss) please (another deeper kiss with some wetness). Don’t say no (another large smooch with her tongue)”
[Image: Yami-003.jpg]

"Hmmmm, Bhabhi... hmmmm... (heaving with heavy breaths !! wet lips making me more turned on. My hands still holding that waist, my eyes getting closed gently as you kiss more and more). Bhabhiii... I never expected this .. things going on beyond my imagination bhabhi... (slowly surrendering myself to your kiss and still holding onto you.)
(30-07-2019, 08:22 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: "Hmmmm, Bhabhi... hmmmm... (heaving with heavy breaths !! wet lips making me more turned on. My hands still holding that waist, my eyes getting closed gently as you kiss more and more). Bhabhiii... I never expected this .. things going on beyond my imagination bhabhi... (slowly surrendering myself to your kiss and still holding onto you.)

(Yamis kisses become more and more passionate. Her hand goes to your head. Waving her hand in that thick hair. Suddenly she turn around)

“Open it!! Devar ji!!”