Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
[Image: 66424654_150169292796855_745194527985969...tagram.com]
[Image: 66160456_1105982379600519_88311684129597...tagram.com]
(30-07-2019, 04:32 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: (Yami goes back to her room.
I start talking)

“AC bhai. I need a favour from you. It’s a big favour. Please mana mat karna)

(You’re a little surprised. We live in a joint family so we share everything. Your elder brother talking like this?? You think i want a lot of money. But I’m much much richer than you. My business is flourishing, and you do a 9-5 job. Yami bhabhis jewellery is evidence to how much I earn.)

You say “sure bhai. Bolo”

(I continue) 
“Dekh AC. Me and Yami have been trying for 2 years now. Bahut Koshish kari. Medicines, Ayurveda everything. Ab finally Pata laga hai ke I’m sterile. Mere sperms Bahut low hain”

(You have a light cordial relation with Yami Bhabhi. You laugh and joke around. But you can’t deny that you have had sexual feelings about her. You saw her in her bra once by mistake and couldn’t take that image out of your mind for days. You jerked off 27 times to her. Now your brother is talking about his sex life. That image just came back) 
[Image: main-qimg-8394b1533801e1c67bf98bcf399abcd3]
"I totally understand bhaiyya. But don't give up hope !! I know how much both of you love each other. That's what has kept it going till now. So be brave. What happened actually ? Bhabhi is upset with you ? do you want me to talk to her ? (very much concerned about the family, but still a bit tired and irritated after a tiresome day.) Call bhabi as well bhai.. Let's talk it out."
All the images posted by myself are collected from the internet and the credit goes to their original uploaders.
(30-07-2019, 04:44 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: "I totally understand bhaiyya. But don't give up hope !! I know how much both of you love each other. That's what has kept it going till now. So be brave. What happened actually ? Bhabhi is upset with you ? do you want me to talk to her ? (very much concerned about the family, but still a bit tired and irritated after a tiresome day.) Call bhabi as well bhai.. Let's talk it out."

“Bhai we’ve done all that. We were going for sperm donor (you’re shocked to hear that)....but maa ji Ka to pata hi hai tujhe. She’s old fashioned. Says ke ‘pote Ka gotra nahi badalna chahiye. Pota hoga to humare khandaan Ka’. To bhai humne decide kiya hai ke....ahem....I don’t know how to say it. YOU will have to do it”

(YOU’RE SHOCKED OUT OF YOUR MIND!! What is chandler bhaiya saying?? He’s giving his wife?? That’s terrible!! His beautiful.....sexy.....milky white.....wife....who is every man’s fantasy to ME!! To fuck?? For a night?? Thats.....terrible?? You’ve never been more confused. You can have your hot voluptuous Bhabhi for an entire night!! You can actually fuck your hot hhabhi with your family’s permission)

“Bhai kya soch raha hai?? Bhai Listen. Aaj uski ovulation positive aayi hai. Matlab ye uska fertile period hai. This will go on till day after. To 2 din tak karna hoga!! Kam se kam 4 Baar”

(you think “WHAT??.....2 din??” The picture of your newly wed Bhabhi in her wedding lehenga and sexy back comes to your mind)
 [Image: Yami-Gautam-001.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 04:57 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: “Bhai we’ve done all that. We were going for sperm donor (you’re shocked to hear that)....but maa ji Ka to pata hi hai tujhe. She’s old fashioned. Says ke ‘pote Ka gotra nahi badalna chahiye. Pota hoga to humare khandaan Ka’. To bhai humne decide kiya hai ke....ahem....I don’t know how to say it. YOU will have to do it”

(YOU’RE SHOCKED OUT OF YOUR MIND!! What is chandler bhaiya saying?? He’s giving his wife?? That’s terrible!! His beautiful.....sexy.....milky white.....wife....who is every man’s fantasy to ME!! To fuck?? For a night?? Thats.....terrible?? You’ve never been more confused. You can have your hot voluptuous Bhabhi for an entire night!! You can actually fuck your hot hhabhi with your family’s permission)

“Bhai kya soch raha hai?? Bhai Listen. Aaj uski ovulation positive aayi hai. Matlab ye uska fertile period hai. This will go on till day after. To 2 din tak karna hoga!! Kam se kam 4 Baar”

(you think “WHAT??.....2 din??” The picture of your newly wed Bhabhi in her wedding lehenga and sexy back comes to your mind)
 [Image: Yami-Gautam-001.jpg]

(that literally sent chills down the spine. Felt like the whole world is upside down. Mixed emotions driving me so mad. On one side the amount of respect I have for bhaiyya and bhabhi and thought of this making me nauseous. On the other hand image of bhabhi and wedding lehenga !! "Ah, she was so beautiful that day. I literally envied brother for marrying such a beautiful woman. And when I think about the fact that I can have her for 2 days. 2 fucking days fully. Mere thought of it made my cock so rock hard. Adjusting my sitting position.)

"But Bhaiyya, I mean I don't know what to say. As educated people we are the ones who should tell everything to elders and explain to them. Whatever it is, you are my brother and she bhabhi. How can it be possible. And have you even thought about her or how she would react ?" (Blurting everything out )
All the images posted by myself are collected from the internet and the credit goes to their original uploaders.
(30-07-2019, 05:06 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: (that literally sent chills down the spine. Felt like the whole world is upside down. Mixed emotions driving me so mad. On one side the amount of respect I have for bhaiyya and bhabhi and thought of this making me nauseous. On the other hand image of bhabhi and wedding lehenga !! "Ah, she was so beautiful that day. I literally envied brother for marrying such a beautiful woman. And when I think about the fact that I can have her for 2 days. 2 fucking days fully. Mere thought of it made my cock so rock hard. Adjusting my sitting position.)

"But Bhaiyya, I mean I don't know what to say. As educated people we are the ones who should tell everything to elders and explain to them. Whatever it is, you are my brother and she bhabhi. How can it be possible. And have you even thought about her or how she would react ?" (Blurting everything out )

“Yami is totally with it. Don’t worry. We’ve discussed it. She has  agreed. And you know maa ji. She has threatened that she’ll give up her life if her bahu has a child through test tube and needles. She wants it the natural way. It’s just a matter of 2 days bro. Just mate with Yami”

(‘Just MATE with yami’ you heard those words and felt like an animal, a naked animal who’s about the fuck the horny female of his species from behind in her heat, in the middle of the jungle under the open sky. You think of Yami Bhabhi again. Her honeymoon pics from Maldives come to your mind. How jealous you were of me. How one of your friends had actually saved yamis honeymoon pics from Facebook in his laptop. You know the reason why he did it)
[Image: main-qimg-4e662c53bf655105082da4f882229472]
(30-07-2019, 05:17 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: “Yami is totally with it. Don’t worry. We’ve discussed it. She has  agreed. And you know maa ji. She has threatened that she’ll give up her life if her bahu has a child through test tube and needles. She wants it the natural way. It’s just a matter of 2 days bro. Just mate with Yami”

(‘Just MATE with yami’ you heard those words and felt like an animal, a naked animal who’s about the fuck the horny female of his species from behind in her heat, in the middle of the jungle under the open sky. You think of Yami Bhabhi again. Her honeymoon pics from Maldives come to your mind. How jealous you were of me. How one of your friends had actually saved yamis honeymoon pics from Facebook in his laptop. You know the reason why he did it)
[Image: main-qimg-4e662c53bf655105082da4f882229472]
(Still confused about the whole idea of it. "What is this !! I don't understand at all. Did Bhabhi ji really agree to this ? And if she has what does that even mean ? Is she into.... Oh God !! It's too much... A hot woman like her.. ufff... so traditional yet so modern when she wants it. Her honeymoon pics. Ufff bhaiyyaa must have slayed that beast. I don't know. I'd have for sure. Ohhh damn damn !! what am I even thinking....)

Bhaiyya.. You have to understand. You have to think from my side as well. I mean.. Lemme talk to bhabhi first. I have to clearly understand what's going on. So may I ? (got up and was about to go to Bhabhi to talk, just waiting for your permission.)
(30-07-2019, 05:29 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: (Still confused about the whole idea of it. "What is this !! I don't understand at all. Did Bhabhi ji really agree to this ? And if she has what does that even mean ? Is she into.... Oh God !! It's too much... A hot woman like her.. ufff... so traditional yet so modern when she wants it. Her honeymoon pics. Ufff bhaiyyaa must have slayed that beast. I don't know. I'd have for sure. Ohhh damn damn !! what am I even thinking....)

Bhaiyya.. You have to understand. You have to think from my side as well. I mean.. Lemme talk to bhabhi first. I have to clearly understand what's going on. So may I ? (got up and was about to go to Bhabhi to talk, just waiting for your permission.)

“Ya ya bro. She’s in the room. Go and talk to her”

(I know how seductive she is. She had promised me that she’ll get you. And I know she will. She’s ready in her room and she’ll get you. You enter my room. The fragrance is mesmerising. The walls are filled with our honeymoon pics. Your Bhabhi is sitting on the bed in this attire)
[Image: india-couture-week-2016-57.jpg]
(30-07-2019, 05:43 PM)Chandler_hbk Wrote: “Ya ya bro. She’s in the room. Go and talk to her”

(I know how seductive she is. She had promised me that she’ll get you. And I know she will. She’s ready in her room and she’ll get you. You enter my room. The fragrance is mesmerising. The walls are filled with our honeymoon pics. Your Bhabhi is sitting on the bed in this attire)
[Image: india-couture-week-2016-57.jpg]

(I am entering the room very nervous, a bit frightened and hesitant as well. After looking at her sitting in the bed in this attire turned me on so much. Cock bulging inside my pants and making me hurt. Walked towards bed slowly.)

"Bhabhi !! Are you free ? May I have a word with you for a second ?"
(30-07-2019, 05:50 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: (I am entering the room very nervous, a bit frightened and hesitant as well. After looking at her sitting in the bed in this attire turned me on so much. Cock bulging inside my pants and making me hurt. Walked towards bed slowly.)

"Bhabhi !! Are you free ? May I have a word with you for a second ?"

“Hi devar ji (she gets up from the bed and comes towards you and hugs you). Baat vaat baad mein. First please do me a favour”

(Her fragrance leaves you spell bound. Her breasts touching against your chest, her bangles kinkling with her movement. You can’t do anything except say yes to her)
[Image: 3254-yami-gautam-at-day-3-of-fdci-india-...e-week.jpg]

“Ye dekho na. Is dress mein se Meri bra dikh Rahi hai. Can you attach both with a safety pin so my bra doesn’t keep coming out??”