Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(28-07-2019, 11:00 PM)wkdevil Wrote: jaq: ahh ahh uncle im gonna cum uhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (her legs shaking) fuck fuck fuck

IS tu toh marjaygi inka lekay

dad: hatoo sarri sluts tum bed say hathoo (he just came in jaq bought his used cock and pushed in ur mouth) umm taste kar aoni dost koo

ahh ahh iski hi chaiyi thi sabsay zada ..hamesha teast karti hoon chotay kapday pehan kay

karrena: (she almost on on top of u in misonary fucking ur ass) ahh ahh ahh suno woh hard hogay toh aaj ley hi loo iski

manushi: (all 3 of threm on the floor on the side of the bed just lokking on) umm so hot kash itna attention mujhay milta

dad: (he moved and pushed his balls in ur mouth) chat chat poora chat isay acha kaam kiya toh dunga tujhay samjhi

umm ummm array donobaals ek sath ley liya sahi slut hay yeh toh..alia iskay sath mat ghoommo tum toh bilkul bhi

arrena: (pushing her cock out and grabed alias hair) aoo taste karoo (making her clean it)

alia: umm mom slurp aooo aram say na uff IS u taste so good ummm

alia: chal jutiya ban IS jaldi say

IS: mmm uummmm woh jaq tumara toh taste bhot acha hai (then even sucking on his balls both of them) fuck jaq you were right... older men are something else

both alias mom and dad having fun telling me to get in position

IS: haan aunty 

quickly turnign around and getting in doggy now
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(28-07-2019, 11:01 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: WD... had a super hot mom... in aish... and a sweet innocent daughter in alia 

a normal family... but in this world things were different... sex was not a big thing at all... it was the norm... for everyone

sex was like having a conversation would be... everyone would do it with anyone... no matter the age or relation

you was sleeping in your room... when aish came and woke you up 

aish: uthi WD... bhar jaana hai huemin chalo get up now

you about to get up and aish going around the house fixing things up and she walked in the bathroom and her husband sat on the toilet

reading the newspaper like any guy would in the morning 

aish: hogaya newspaper... woh kaam ke liye bhi ready hona hai aapko jaldi se

but while this normal convo was happening alia was there as well and she was sucking his dick... but it was like so causal like it was nothign 

aish coming and leaning down and kissing alia on the hceek and then waking off again

aish: alia ready hojana teek hai hum bhar ja rahe hai hum 

rahul: aur main kya

aish: aap kaam par ja rahe ho 

alia: ssslluurrpp teek hai mom... ill be coming.. woh breakfast ke liye kuch ssslluurrppp
thats how life was sec wasnt a taboo thing

alia was sucking on dad cock while he was taking a shit it dint matter

i got up got ready and came down

WD ready momma

[Image: Txpdz4m.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 11:08 PM)wkdevil Wrote: thats how life was sec wasnt a taboo thing

alia was sucking on dad cock while he was taking a shit it dint matter

i got up got ready and came down

WD ready momma

once alia finsihed with her dad... her dad getting ready now and going to work kissing her on the cheek and coming to kareena 

and kissing her on the cheek as well... giving them both goodbye kisses

kareena: alia chalo ready ho jao... told you na 

alia: haan momma woh main bas... woh raat ko nappy geeli hogai thi meri 

[Image: df6HnPR.jpg]

kareena: uffo tum bhi na... you should learn off WD... uski toh kabhi nahin hoti hai chalo man change karti hoon duno ko.. tum bhi WD aao

she taking you both in the bedroom and lying you both down and changing your nappies now 

while she did she took her hand on your lulli and playing with it as well while changing you both 

kareena: yeh wali geeli mat karna teek hai na alia 

[Image: PZscxw3.jpg]

then she got you both done and ready you ddint even have to wear any pants as well it was normal to walk around like that 

then wehn you went out you saw in the neighbor window... alias best friend jumping on her dads cock as well 

alia: aare jhanvi is awake (she going to the window and lookign at her and jhanvi getting hapya nd geting off the cock and coming 

to the door to talk to alia now) you awake hum bhar ja rahe hai you cming with us

[Image: de050f6118cdc974b668caaa8d490c53.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 11:05 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: mmm uummmm woh jaq tumara toh taste bhot acha hai (then even sucking on his balls both of them) fuck jaq you were right... older men are something else

both alias mom and dad having fun telling me to get in position

IS: haan aunty 

quickly turnign around and getting in doggy now

alia: aaj kya hogaya hay tumay IS achanak u got so slutty zada hi right na guys

dad: array dekho (u urself sucking him off) khud hi shuru hogai chalo hathoo yeh nahin chaiya

[Image: 5aUtGwO.jpg]

(u saw karrena and her husband change positions and he comingbehind u)

jaq: umm IS grind ur theeth this is gonna hurt bad trust me hes got a fat one uff fit hi nahin hoga dekhna

[Image: z4OYUlP.jpg]

alia: umm dad aram say (alia came and held ur hand and other hand manushi and jaq held ur freind beside u suporting u)

karrena: yeh loo bit on this theek rahayga i dont mind (she pushing her cock in ur mouth)

[Image: B4harZ6.jpg]

dad: (THAP THAP HTAP..salping ur ass) bad slut!!! ek dum jamesha hard kar deti thi uff kabsay lena chata tha

(his hand on ur back lepping u still) her i go slut zada cheek mat ur dad will get up (as u were neigbours)

(u felt his fat cock tearing ur ass up) ahhhhhhhhhhhh lay lay lay salli ummm hot piece

[Image: wRaf1E9.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 11:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: once alia finsihed with her dad... her dad getting ready now and going to work kissing her on the cheek and coming to kareena 

and kissing her on the cheek as well... giving them both goodbye kisses

kareena: alia chalo ready ho jao... told you na 

alia: haan momma woh main bas... woh raat ko nappy geeli hogai thi meri 

kareena: uffo tum bhi na... you should learn off WD... uski toh kabhi nahin hoti hai chalo man change karti hoon duno ko.. tum bhi WD aao

she taking you both in the bedroom and lying you both down and changing your nappies now 

while she did she took her hand on your lulli and playing with it as well while changing you both 

kareena: yeh wali geeli mat karna teek hai na alia 

then she got you both done and ready you ddint even have to wear any pants as well it was normal to walk around like that 

then wehn you went out you saw in the neighbor window... alias best friend jumping on her dads cock as well 

alia: aare jhanvi is awake (she going to the window and lookign at her and jhanvi getting hapya nd geting off the cock and coming 

to the door to talk to alia now) you awake hum bhar ja rahe hai you cming with us

i was just in my nappy as alia was in hers but with atop on

we walking out seeing our freind on her dad

WD: jhanvi tum ab tak khel rahi hoon  u coming with us? woh hello uncle

[Image: bBeKek4.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 11:14 PM)wkdevil Wrote: alia: aaj kya hogaya hay tumay IS achanak u got so slutty zada hi right na guys

dad: array dekho (u urself sucking him off) khud hi shuru hogai chalo hathoo yeh nahin chaiya

(u saw karrena and her husband change positions and he comingbehind u)

jaq: umm IS grind ur theeth this is gonna hurt bad trust me hes got a fat one uff fit hi nahin hoga dekhna

alia: umm dad aram say (alia came and held ur hand and other hand manushi and jaq held ur freind beside u suporting u)

karrena: yeh loo bit on this theek rahayga i dont mind (she pushing her cock in ur mouth)

dad: (THAP THAP HTAP..salping ur ass) bad slut!!! ek dum jamesha hard kar deti thi uff kabsay lena chata tha

(his hand on ur back lepping u still) her i go slut zada cheek mat ur dad will get up (as u were neigbours)

(u felt his fat cock tearing ur ass up) ahhhhhhhhhhhh lay lay lay salli ummm hot piece

i wanted his cock sucking it myself but they switching and my friends supporting me now... he behind me 

slapping my ass i moaning evefrytime he did it and calling me a bad slut for getting him hard all the time... my dads friends was fucking me now

since we were neighbors they were friends... 

IS: aaaaaahhhh fuck aaaahhhh its so big aaaaaahhhhh but feels so good aaahhh aaahhh aaahh fuck aaahhh
karrrena: umm stay right there IS mera honay wal hay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(she came in ur mouth and moved off but u felt ur hair pulled like a slut)

dad: not done with u not even close IS ahh ahhh (the whole bed shaking now he kept his feet at ur neck)

[Image: XC3mw6u.jpg]

alia: umm dad take it easy na ...lekin IS toh aisay moan kar rahi hay ..umm dad actually give it her harder woh woh sorry IS but mein bolri hoon

apko hamesha ghoorti thi dad..jaan boch kay skirt hatakay tease karti thi woh u are her first crush na

[Image: Hon3wbH.jpg]

jaq: ohh acha yeh sab bhi hay phir toh aur acha milna chaiya na

(u saw he took his cock out and got u in this positon in a piledriver and strted pusging his cock downwards and fucking u)

[Image: 0hMs3YO.jpg]

dad: ahh ahh pehlay batati na tu bhi umm umm koi nahin im gonna fill this bo\itch bowels ahh ahh

jaq manushi and alia all in unison "CUM CUM CUM CUM"

dad: uhhhh lagta hay iska bhi honay wal hay shes griping my cock ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(u felta hige load in ur ass and it leaking from side ways)

[Image: ulBA4UB.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 11:16 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was just in my nappy as alia was in hers but with atop on

we walking out seeing our freind on her dad

WD: jhanvi tum ab tak khel rahi hoon  u coming with us? woh hello uncle

jhanvi: woh nahin daddy keh rahe hai ki aaj unke saath time bitana hai mujhe toh aaj nahin 

alia: kya jhanvi... kal bhi tum aayi nahin come na

her dad: aare beti baad mein tum yaahn ajana teek hai abhi nahin

alia: teek hai... phir am coming here after teek hai aur hum bhot baatein karegaye... abhi hum chalte hai 

[Image: be77ce2b0fb05de1ff8994fb3f6765ea.jpg]

then you saw jhanvi going back in the house and from the window you saw they got int he same psotion and he fucking her while 

she was riding him and he had the TV remote in his hand changing chanels watching TV 

kareena: chalo acha hai baad mein mil lena apni dost ko... abhi toh main apni dost ko milne ja rahi hoon park mein 

[Image: 0VLkUSp.jpg]

alia: kaun... kaunsi aunty hai 

kareena: tumari favorite hai dekhna wahan jaake pehle chalo part mein woh bhi apni beti ke saath hai wahan 

you all going to the park... and you saw that that on a bus stop a guy was fucking a girl whuile checking his watch 

[Image: Iq0hZ91.jpg]

guy 1: yeh bus kahan hai... pata nahin always takes so damn long 

sara: har do minute baad aati hai na 

guy 1: am i talking to you... mind your business na (still fucking ehr while saying this... they didnt know each other)

[Image: 89db548dbb8f83d087cccaa3d550ebf2.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 11:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: jhanvi: woh nahin daddy keh rahe hai ki aaj unke saath time bitana hai mujhe toh aaj nahin 

alia: kya jhanvi... kal bhi tum aayi nahin come na

her dad: aare beti baad mein tum yaahn ajana teek hai abhi nahin

alia: teek hai... phir am coming here after teek hai aur hum bhot baatein karegaye... abhi hum chalte hai 

then you saw jhanvi going back in the house and from the window you saw they got int he same psotion and he fucking her while 

she was riding him and he had the TV remote in his hand changing chanels watching TV 

kareena: chalo acha hai baad mein mil lena apni dost ko... abhi toh main apni dost ko milne ja rahi hoon park mein 

alia: kaun... kaunsi aunty hai 

kareena: tumari favorite hai dekhna wahan jaake pehle chalo part mein woh bhi apni beti ke saath hai wahan 

you all going to the park... and you saw that that on a bus stop a guy was fucking a girl whuile checking his watch 

guy 1: yeh bus kahan hai... pata nahin always takes so damn long 

sara: har do minute baad aati hai na 

guy 1: am i talking to you... mind your business na (still fucking ehr while saying this... they didnt know each other)

anyone could fuck anyone they only had to ask it was considered  un polite to say no too

we gpin to the park and al l over people casually fucking

[Image: pSjJDjM.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 11:25 PM)wkdevil Wrote: karrrena: umm stay right there IS mera honay wal hay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(she came in ur mouth and moved off but u felt ur hair pulled like a slut)

dad: not done with u not even close IS ahh ahhh (the whole bed shaking now he kept his feet at ur neck)

alia: umm dad take it easy na ...lekin IS toh aisay moan kar rahi hay ..umm dad actually give it her harder woh woh sorry IS but mein bolri hoon

apko hamesha ghoorti thi dad..jaan boch kay skirt hatakay tease karti thi woh u are her first crush na

jaq: ohh acha yeh sab bhi hay phir toh aur acha milna chaiya na

(u saw he took his cock out and got u in this positon in a piledriver and strted pusging his cock downwards and fucking u)

dad: ahh ahh pehlay batati na tu bhi umm umm koi nahin im gonna fill this bo\itch bowels ahh ahh

jaq manushi and alia all in unison "CUM CUM CUM CUM"

dad: uhhhh lagta hay iska bhi honay wal hay shes griping my cock ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(u felta hige load in ur ass and it leaking from side ways)

kareena was done but he wasnt and even i ddint move i wanted his cock... he was fuckign me so good

IS: aaahh alia sab bata rahi ho tum toh aaahh aaahh (alia telling her dad everything how i got a crush on him and wanted him for so long

he putting me in that position in piledriver positon and fucking me and i was just taking it 

IS: aahh aaahh please aaahh aur aaahh aaahh more fuck me aaahh (he cumming inside my ass) aaaaaahhhhhh