Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(28-07-2019, 10:28 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: alias mom and dad wanting to have fun... we waking up to this... alias dad wanted me as well but kareena making him go to jaq

and she getting on top of me and kissing me 

IS: mmm muuaahh muuaahh woh abhi aunty... woh alia tumari mom toh muuaahhh

her own mom pushed alia and she droped of the bed on her ass

alia: ahh mom aap pagal hoon kya chodo na IS ko

[Image: ApZgapW.jpg]

maushi: array ky hora hay array aunty app na itni raat ko (u thinking she will resisit she pulled ur top up)

dekho na bra bhi isnay alia ki pehni hay matlab yeh toh apki huwi na aur panties bhi

[Image: UaMZl9q.jpg]

karrena: (pulling ur pjs down as well and sat on ur chest and slaped her cock on ur face)

dad: array woh ek sec (he came on ur side and both mom and dad slaped thei cocks on ur face u felt jaq spit from his cock on ur lips)

[Image: zo5vHrB.jpg]

jaq: array phie ek aur wahan jara hay (she pulled him back) not again IS abhi mein hi lungi sab

(u saw jaq apread her legs and alias dad fucking her pussy hard)

karrena: (pushing the cock in ur mouth and moving her hips) ahh ahh alia aoo hold IS hand chalo be a good friend umm ahhh

[Image: zkL5zRn.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 10:35 PM)wkdevil Wrote: her own mom pushed alia and she droped of the bed on her ass

alia: ahh mom aap pagal hoon kya chodo na IS ko

maushi: array ky hora hay array aunty app na itni raat ko (u thinking she will resisit she pulled ur top up)

dekho na bra bhi isnay alia ki pehni hay matlab yeh toh apki huwi na aur panties bhi

karrena: (pulling ur pjs down as well and sat on ur chest and slaped her cock on ur face)

dad: array woh ek sec (he came on ur side and both mom and dad slaped thei cocks on ur face u felt jaq spit from his cock on ur lips)

jaq: array phie ek aur wahan jara hay (she pulled him back) not again IS abhi mein hi lungi sab

(u saw jaq apread her legs and alias dad fucking her pussy hard)

karrena: (pushing the cock in ur mouth and moving her hips) ahh ahh alia aoo hold IS hand chalo be a good friend umm ahhh

they having fun now... she slapping her cock on my face and even her dad slapping his cock on my face as well

i even took my tongue out and licked both cocks for a little while he was so hard and big before jaq pulled him back and me taking kareena cock in my mouth

IS: mmm uummm ssslluurrpp woh its fine alia sssluurprpp woh aunty aur uncle hai toh chalta hai ssslluurrrpp mmmm
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(28-07-2019, 10:34 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: guy 3: ja raha hai ja raha hai abhi... poora jayega dekhna tum 

he pishing more and more of his cock in her mouth and fuckign hr motuh now while on her chest... you guys not even letting her move

deepika: mmmm uugghh uugghghh nikalo... its too big sssllururpp mmm uugghh uugghhh

guy 3: kya to big... isse bada toh liya hi hoga tumne slut... varna itne paise aur fame kahan se aata 

deepika: kyunki i worked hard not like you bastards mmmm mmmm

guy 2: acha acha... chal ab aur hard work kar... yeh bhi toh kaam hia na show us how hard working you really are na 

he was fucking her mouth for sometime now and then he pulled his cock out of her mouth 

guy 3: abhi poora nahin karoonga abhi toh gaand aur chut bhi chaiye mujhe 

deepika: you fuckign dogs... sab kutte ho... sale ladki nahin milti tum logon ko toh yeh sab karna padta hai fucking losers all of you

guy 4: iss mein toh abhi bhi gamand hai kaafi... sach mein iska gamand nikalna padega humein 

guy 3: woh bhi kar skate hai hum... aare bhai remember your fantasy... woh karni hai kya

guy 1: sach woh... haan haan bilkul... fucking would love to do that with her as well aur maaza aayega sach mein

my cock was leaking precum on her sheets it was so hot

WD: woh umm kya kya plan hay karo na poora use karlo didi ko (saw her) umm sorry didi lekin ab toh hona hi hay

[Image: a7hvtfc.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 10:40 PM)wkdevil Wrote: my cock was leaking precum on her sheets it was so hot

WD: woh umm kya kya plan hay karo na poora use karlo didi ko (saw her) umm sorry didi lekin ab toh hona hi hay

you saw her turn and look at you and you saw anger in her eyes but you didnt care right now 

everyone taking theyb clothes off now... all of them getting fully naked and getting they cocks out... all hard for her 

guy 3: abhi bata dehte hai kya karna hai... aare aana bed par 

guy 1 comign on the bed and you saw he didnt go near her with his cock he just got on the bed and went on his hands and knees

[Image: rXW2c9c.jpg]

deepika: yeh kya kar rahe ho tum log

guy 3: woh hi jo karna hai tumara saara gamand nikalne ke liye woh kar rahe hai hum 

he grabbed her and grabbed her hands behind her back and made her bend down now and keeping her holin gher there and then you saw

he grabbed the  back of her head and was moving it towards the other guys ass

[Image: 8UFAc9q.jpg]

deepika: fuck... yeh kya kar rahe ho... yeh main nahin karti hoon yeh itna ganda... move... let me go now.. WD kaho na kuch

guy 4: fuck kya hot scene hai zoom in karna padega mujhe toh 

guy 3: aare bhi hold her legs as well bhot hi hil rahi ahi saali abhi toh (he moving her head closer and keeping it near his ass) ab dekhna 

kya hota hai tumare saath... iske baad oth you wont be telling us anything (then he pushed her face in his ass)

[Image: zUEwZyT.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 10:39 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they having fun now... she slapping her cock on my face and even her dad slapping his cock on my face as well

i even took my tongue out and licked both cocks for a little while he was so hard and big before jaq pulled him back and me taking kareena cock in my mouth

IS: mmm uummm ssslluurrpp woh its fine alia sssluurprpp woh aunty aur uncle hai toh chalta hai ssslluurrrpp mmmm

karrena: dekha alia ab chup raho and dont u dare touch ur self samjhi

alia: uff lekin mom IS lokks so hot na thoda sa (karrena still sayiing no)

[Image: CpjEKht.jpg]
jaq; ahh ahhh fucl fcuk older men ki baat hi kuch aur hay so much experince na umm ahhhh

dad: (he moved his hand and pulled ur bra and masing ur tits while fucking jaq) hay kitnay naram hay iskay kaarnea choos na iskay

[Image: ftiY8YU.jpg]

karrena: (coming down and taking ur panites oof and pushing ur legs behind ur head) manushi hold her legs uff mukjay dekhnay doo yeh

(she with her pinky pushing in ur ass) array dekho zada used nahin hay (thu thu thu' umm fresh maal hay

(she pushing her cock in ur ass as mansuhi held u tight) fuck fuck IS moan my name ahhh

[Image: hWSSX5E.jpg]

manushi: iskay baad mujhay bhi chaiya karrena aunty umm (she stared kissing ur lips as karrena fucked u)

dad: (fucking jaq hard but he looked on to u) sun sun oyy randi u are next!!!

[Image: OklTGaJ.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 10:44 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: you saw her turn and look at you and you saw anger in her eyes but you didnt care right now 

everyone taking theyb clothes off now... all of them getting fully naked and getting they cocks out... all hard for her 

guy 3: abhi bata dehte hai kya karna hai... aare aana bed par 

guy 1 comign on the bed and you saw he didnt go near her with his cock he just got on the bed and went on his hands and knees

deepika: yeh kya kar rahe ho tum log

guy 3: woh hi jo karna hai tumara saara gamand nikalne ke liye woh kar rahe hai hum 

he grabbed her and grabbed her hands behind her back and made her bend down now and keeping her holin gher there and then you saw

he grabbed the  back of her head and was moving it towards the other guys ass

deepika: fuck... yeh kya kar rahe ho... yeh main nahin karti hoon yeh itna ganda... move... let me go now.. WD kaho na kuch

guy 4: fuck kya hot scene hai zoom in karna padega mujhe toh 

guy 3: aare bhi hold her legs as well bhot hi hil rahi ahi saali abhi toh (he moving her head closer and keeping it near his ass) ab dekhna 

kya hota hai tumare saath... iske baad oth you wont be telling us anything (then he pushed her face in his ass)
WD haan haan didi woh mein bolta hoon..guy didi jhuki huwi hay pechay say lello iski so hot yaar chalo

nahin toh mein hi karlunga (went and spanked her ass)

[Image: 9OXpkCa.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 10:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: karrena: dekha alia ab chup raho and dont u dare touch ur self samjhi

alia: uff lekin mom IS lokks so hot na thoda sa (karrena still sayiing no)

aq; ahh ahhh fucl fcuk older men ki baat hi kuch aur hay so much experince na umm ahhhh

dad: (he moved his hand and pulled ur bra and masing ur tits while fucking jaq) hay kitnay naram hay iskay kaarnea choos na iskay

karrena: (coming down and taking ur panites oof and pushing ur legs behind ur head) manushi hold her legs uff mukjay dekhnay doo yeh

(she with her pinky pushing in ur ass) array dekho zada used nahin hay (thu thu thu' umm fresh maal hay

(she pushing her cock in ur ass as mansuhi held u tight) fuck fuck IS moan my name ahhh

manushi: iskay baad mujhay bhi chaiya karrena aunty umm (she stared kissing ur lips as karrena fucked u)

dad: (fucking jaq hard but he looked on to u) sun sun oyy randi u are next!!!

kareena not even letting alai touch herself now... her dad pulling my bra off and telling ehr to suck on my tits 'aap hi choos lo na uncle'

but then kareena just getting my legs and holding them behind my head and maunish holding them while she fucked me

IS: aaaaaahhhh kareena aunty (since thats what i called her) aaaahhh aaahhh (her dad fucking jaq and looking at me and saying i was next... both alias dad and mom having fun with her friends)
jaq: ahh ahh uncle im gonna cum uhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (her legs shaking) fuck fuck fuck

IS tu toh marjaygi inka lekay

dad: hatoo sarri sluts tum bed say hathoo (he just came in jaq bought his used cock and pushed in ur mouth) umm taste kar aoni dost koo

ahh ahh iski hi chaiyi thi sabsay zada ..hamesha teast karti hoon chotay kapday pehan kay

[Image: 5WwFi9C.jpg]

karrena: (she almost on on top of u in misonary fucking ur ass) ahh ahh ahh suno woh hard hogay toh aaj ley hi loo iski

manushi: (all 3 of threm on the floor on the side of the bed just lokking on) umm so hot kash itna attention mujhay milta

[Image: ZeJHh8f.jpg]

dad: (he moved and pushed his balls in ur mouth) chat chat poora chat isay acha kaam kiya toh dunga tujhay samjhi

umm ummm array donobaals ek sath ley liya sahi slut hay yeh toh..alia iskay sath mat ghoommo tum toh bilkul bhi

[Image: 2RdefxF.jpg]
karrena: (pushing her cock out and grabed alias hair) aoo taste karoo (making her clean it)

alia: umm mom slurp aooo aram say na uff IS u taste so good ummm

alia: chal kutiya ban IS jaldi say

[Image: HODnV4P.jpg]
WD... had a super hot mom... in kareena... and a sweet innocent daughter in alia 

a normal family... but in this world things were different... sex was not a big thing at all... it was the norm... for everyone

sex was like having a conversation would be... everyone would do it with anyone... no matter the age or relation

you was sleeping in your room... when kareena came and woke you up 

kareena: uthi WD... bhar jaana hai huemin chalo get up now

[Image: Id9IGLC.jpg]

you about to get up and aish going around the house fixing things up and she walked in the bathroom and her husband sat on the toilet

reading the newspaper like any guy would in the morning 

kareena: hogaya newspaper... woh kaam ke liye bhi ready hona hai aapko jaldi se

but while this normal convo was happening alia was there as well and she was sucking his dick... but it was like so causal like it was nothign 

[Image: oZez80k.jpg]

kareena coming and leaning down and kissing alia on the hceek and then waking off again

kareena: alia ready hojana teek hai hum bhar ja rahe hai hum 

rahul: aur main kya

kareena: aap kaam par ja rahe ho 

alia: ssslluurrpp teek hai mom... ill be coming.. woh breakfast ke liye kuch ssslluurrppp

[Image: 6QYE6lh.jpg]