Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmmm yesss amma i sleeping on her my cock goes limp still in her pussy mmmmyes amma u are my breeding cow mmmm i kiss her mmm n using her boobs as pillow sleep on her ...
to test her more.. i go to her kid.. nd put the needle in his dick...

i will take only one needle.. if u give me a kiss.. i want to taste jith cum
(28-07-2019, 06:48 PM)Any Time Wrote: to test her more.. i go to her kid.. nd put the needle in his dick...

i will take only one needle.. if u give me a kiss.. i want to taste jith  cum

lav lookign scared come n tries to stop ....stop u are hurting him .........see he is crying soo mcuh mmmm.....
chi no i wont kiss such ugly guy ....let him go 
[Image: Lavanya-Tripathi-Happi-Mobiles-Launch-16.JPG]
(28-07-2019, 06:47 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmm yesss amma i sleeping on her my cock goes limp still in her pussy mmmmyes amma u are my breeding cow mmmm i kiss her mmm n using her boobs as pillow sleep on her ...
what now u wannt to make me preggo again.. stop it kanna.. she blushing thinking she getting preganat by her own son...

next day morning she wakes up lil early.. but she doesn't her usual sindoor and taali..

[Image: vidya-balan_148894829840.jpg]
i lying on bed naked .....my cock hanging out .....i wake up ...amma where are u
see i know u give priority to ur own son only.. i take small knife and start putting deep lines...

blood spilling on her beautiful melons...
(28-07-2019, 07:02 PM)Any Time Wrote: see i know u give priority to ur own son only.. i take small knife and start putting deep lines...

blood spilling on her beautiful melons...

no no mahi stop dont do that .....she takes n pokes her soncock ......see i am doing it myself dont my baby mmmm she pushing further even as she hears cires
[Image: telugu-actress-lavanya-tripathi-latest-pictures-375.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 06:58 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i lying on bed naked .....my cock hanging out .....i wake up ...amma where are u

u know.. i went to temple and prayed for god to give me  a nice good kid.. unlike her father pointing u...

looking at ur cock.. dried out from last night love jucies... abhi dick is shining like a new sword...

vidya kneels down... beta, from today I am ur gf... we will be in live in... please accept me..
[Image: launch-of-new-channel-by-zeel-8.jpg]
hmmmmmmm amma i hope it will slut girl like u mmmmmmm i rub my cock on her face mmmm
of course amma .....i accept but u know my likes na mmmm
come give me a kiss and take them out...

i put lav one hand on her kid dick and pushing the needle further in.. nd another on my dick... and guiding her to the needles on my dick..

evening once jith comes.. u make him fall for me...okie