Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
Is there room for another slave?
(23-06-2019, 11:28 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: woh han ill not get take out anything for her (i saw his hand on her assany other man she would slap him

but this was her trainer so she dint mind)

normally if he did this straight away the girl would say something but she didnt since she was desperate and she rememberd

that kriti said let him do it his way and he will sort everything out 

ileana: haan wahan nahin karna hai... baaki sab karna hai 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1376445347_Ileana%20D_Cru...dd0ea1.JPG]

trainer: teek hai... woh toh kar sakte hai hum... let me see... sit down on the sofa pehle mujhe dekhne do 

she sat down and he came and lifted her dress a little showing her legs now 

[Image: jPG2C3z.jpg]

trainer: yaahn kaafi fat hai... yahan pe kaafi akrna padega humen toh aur yaahn 

taking his hand up to her thighs near her pussy but not on her pussy just near there he was realksing he had a little free roam on her 

ileana: mmm woh haan wahan hi 

train: chalo... if you listen to everything i say... maybe one week i could get you into good shape and one month into great shape

[Image: dSOtHrL.jpg]

deepika ka one month mien kiya tha depends how much you want this 

ileana: i really want it... woh kuch bhi karoonig pakka... anything you want... we do it in yur style 

trainer: teek hai let me see here as well then 

he taking his hand and touching her boobs now infront of you squeezing on them 

[Image: J4wg5rI.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
she waked in with u..at first she even took u for a drink

disha: (she knew u dint drink and u had a strict rule..but she knew u couldnt say no to her) 2 vodka tonics..and 2 teuqilla shots

aur meray liya just a cosmo bas...ab dekho IS meray sath party karna hay ya dance karna hay u have to keep up samjhay

chalo bottoms up (she taking sips and u took one) array its just a drink chalo ek aur (u not taking it)

[Image: B5BeBbN.jpg]

uff rukon how about this (she kept a shot glass on her clevage) chalo yahan aoo and take one

(some guys and girls around u..seeing all this)

guy: array kash mein hota ..disha com on im next

girl: finally IS is getting some na dekho ek hi drink pay jhul raha hay

disha: (u seeing some spilling in her cleavage too) is aoo poora chatjaoo ...i mean pello aoo

[Image: AiaKkDO.jpg]
(23-06-2019, 11:33 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: normally if he did this straight away the girl would say something but she didnt since she was desperate and she rememberd

that kriti said let him do it his way and he will sort everything out 

ileana: haan wahan nahin karna hai... baaki sab karna hai 

trainer: teek hai... woh toh kar sakte hai hum... let me see... sit down on the sofa pehle mujhe dekhne do 

she sat down and he came and lifted her dress a little showing her legs now 

trainer: yaahn kaafi fat hai... yahan pe kaafi akrna padega humen toh aur yaahn 

taking his hand up to her thighs near her pussy but not on her pussy just near there he was realksing he had a little free roam on her 

ileana: mmm woh haan wahan hi 

train: chalo... if you listen to everything i say... maybe one week i could get you into good shape and one month into great shape

deepika ka one month mien kiya tha depends how much you want this 

ileana: i really want it... woh kuch bhi karoonig pakka... anything you want... we do it in yur style 

trainer: teek hai let me see here as well then 

he taking his hand and touching her boobs now infront of you squeezing on them 

he was really felling her up and i was a bit possesive about illean too

WD: woh yeh bina touch kay kar saktay hoon..woh illeana zada hi free hora hay yeh aadmi

[Image: bollywood-actress-ileana-dcruz-launch-th...=2048x2048]
(23-06-2019, 11:34 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she waked in with u..at first she even took u for a drink

disha: (she knew u dint drink and u had a strict rule..but she knew u couldnt say no to her) 2 vodka tonics..and 2 teuqilla shots

aur meray liya just a cosmo bas...ab dekho IS meray sath party karna hay ya dance karna hay u have to keep up samjhay

chalo bottoms up (she taking sips and u took one) array its just a drink chalo ek aur (u not taking it)

uff rukon how about this (she kept a shot glass on her clevage) chalo yahan aoo and take one

(some guys and girls around u..seeing all this)

guy: array kash mein hota ..disha com on im next

girl: finally IS is getting some na dekho ek hi drink pay jhul raha hay

disha: (u seeing some spilling in her cleavage too) is aoo poora chatjaoo ...i mean pello aoo

i was not a good drinker so easily get drunked thats why i ddint want to but as soon as she put it on her cleavage i coudlnt help myself 

i even licking it like she said... she didnt mind all this... since she didnt even see me as a man 

IS: mmm uummm woh bhot pee liya hai abhi toh mmm uumm
(23-06-2019, 11:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he was really felling her up and i was a bit possesive about illean too

WD: woh yeh bina touch kay kar saktay hoon..woh illeana zada hi free hora hay yeh aadmi

as soon as you said that he left her stopped touching her 

rahul: aare mujhe toh laga we was all free aur we will do it my way... main kaise check karoon wehre she as fat aur kaise check 

kaeoon how much i need to work on her... aise i cant work 

ileana: aare nahin nahin woh WD bas aise hi kya bol rahe ho WD 

rahul: i mean dekho ileana look how fat you are... itni maine kabhi nahin dekhi hai actress aur main yeh sab free mein kar raha hoon help ke liye

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3406985783_Ileana%20D_Cru...3dcf34.JPG]

kyunki your kritis friedn aur ab yeh sab... mujhe teek se check karna hai na... aur iske baad toh 

i need to do much more things aur abhi yeh itna complain 

ileana: woh nahin ab complain nahin karega WD pakka... kyun WD kaho na you wont complain na come here rahul check na

she herslef grabbed his ahnds and put them back on her boobs now 

ileana: check karo... jayada hi bade nahin hogaye hai na... been eating way too much because of WD

[Image: CWHZAJS.jpg]
disha: array array (u basiacally in her cleavage the shot glass fell and u were licking her clevage)

hogaya Is 2 shots mein hi...ek toh aisay bhi penna hay (she pushed u down a little and drank a shot kept it in her mouth

and then poured it in ur mouth) peyyo chalo peeyo

guy: FUCK THATS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ka aaj toh lucky din hay

girl: too bad hes too drunk to remember it

[Image: kw2Ig8M.jpg]
(she was actually having fun with u until i showed up and grabbed her and took her at the dance floor..u seeing my hands on her ass

we were dancing and even kissing..u barely there..felt a hand on ur neck some one dragiing u with them

nargis: shhh hath na urvashi ladies washroom mein chal hes barely there

[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-Hot-Spicy-Wallpapers4.jpg]

urvashi: damn nargis..u sure yeh lay bhi payga kuch

(u saw some one just threw u in the cabin and two girls towering over u)

[Image: 30nargis-fakhri2.jpg]
(23-06-2019, 11:42 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: as soon as you said that he left her stopped touching her 

rahul: aare mujhe toh laga we was all free aur we will do it my way... main kaise check karoon wehre she as fat aur kaise check 

rahul: i mean dekho ileana look how fat you are... itni maine kabhi nahin dekhi hai actress aur main yeh sab free mein kar raha hoon help ke liye

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3406985783_Ileana%20D_Cru...3dcf34.JPG]

kyunki your kritis friedn aur ab yeh sab... mujhe teek se check karna hai na... aur iske baad toh 

ileana: woh nahin ab complain nahin karega WD pakka... kyun WD kaho na you wont complain na come here rahul check na

ileana: check karo... jayada hi bade nahin hogaye hai na... been eating way too much because of WD

[Image: CWHZAJS.jpg]

God iska motpamujhe pagal kar rha hai!!!
(23-06-2019, 11:42 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: as soon as you said that he left her stopped touching her 

her tits were getting bigger but so was the rest of her body

i dint like him touching her

WD: woh sorry please woh help her out..mein kuch nahin bolunga..ill coperate..sorry ilaeana

[Image: bollywood-actress-ileana-dcruz-launch-th...=2048x2048]
(23-06-2019, 11:46 PM)wkdevil Wrote: disha: array array (u basiacally in her cleavage the shot glass fell and u were licking her clevage)

hogaya Is 2 shots mein hi...ek toh aisay bhi penna hay (she pushed u down a little and drank a shot kept it in her mouth

and then poured it in ur mouth) peyyo chalo peeyo

guy: FUCK THATS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ka aaj toh lucky din hay

girl: too bad hes too drunk to remember it

she was actually having fun with u until i showed up and grabbed her and took her at the dance floor..u seeing my hands on her ass

we were dancing and even kissing..u barely there..felt a hand on ur neck some one dragiing u with them

nargis: shhh hath na urvashi ladies washroom mein chal hes barely there

urvashi: damn nargis..u sure yeh lay bhi payga kuch

(u saw some one just threw u in the cabin and two girls towering over u)

she was actually having fun with me until you showed up and took her and left me there... i was so drunk as well now and didn tknow anything

i was just feeling myself getting dragged around and was barely nt passing out drunk 

IS: woh eermm kya ho raha hai...